Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 3:14 am

Post by Brickwalll »

If Bianco doesn’t swoop in and hammer because she is scum, then she is obviously town.

In which case the game just got hard for Bianco as HH will vote me leaving you with the deciding vote. Good luck Bianco, I hope you see the light.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 3:14 am

Post by Brickwalll »

UNVOTE:
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 3:15 am

Post by Brickwalll »

I’ll give HH time but my vote is still there in theory
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 3:28 am

Post by Brickwalll »

read in conjunction with HH’s D2 play makes me think Hellhound was setting up BBT end of D1 and then continued the BBT push into D2.

If we didn’t lim CCG and went with BBTs choice, it would have been a slam dunk for Hellhound going into D2 to push BBT.

Also, HH pushing cactus as the scum buddy and then NK’ing him makes him look innocent in that moment, but with the benefit of hindsight looks super scummy.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 3:30 am

Post by Brickwalll »

Needless to say I need this game to end before Sunday because my job is taking a hiatus as I am so invested haha. Literally refreshing the page every 5 minutes.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 3:35 am

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 88, CCGeek wrote:
In post 86, chazary wrote: Thanks for the reminder about Elmo's V/LA. I also did not see that. However, how was I attempting a wagon? As far as I know I was the first to vote for Elmo.
Well, redados immediately hooked onto elmo the moment you made the post and when I made my post the 2-vote wagon on Elmo was existing. HOWEVER. I'll also admit that I was half awake when I made that post, so it skipped my mind that you were the one who voted Elmo when
In post 70, CCGeek wrote:no comments on the Elmo BW.

But yes, in agreement with chazary, HH has been coming off as defensive. Not enough for me to convince myself he's voteworthy. On the flip side of things, I see solid value posts from brickwall and bianco engaging in selective questioning. Definitely great towny vibes. And then comes Baron... still mostly lurking and keeping his posts on the fillerish side of things... and wtf was the vote-unvote on Spartan?
And speaking of Spartan, he's been the MOST low-key person this game yet? The weird thing is no one except Baron (the other low-key person who also happens to be widely anti-townread) has really paid any attention to him. And then, Baron just... unvotes??? I do not like this development at all. Just to put some pressure on this slot, VOTE: Spartan

I still don't have unshakeable SRs, just suspicions, and part of that is due to the fact that I'm not really spotting any interaction that can point to scum pairs (yes I'm looking for this shit this early into d1). The closest thing I could find to 1-on-1 interactions are mine and redados' interactions on like page 1, Elmo's replies, and Baron and HH's interaction (most weird one to me being that in post #26).

I'll be heading off to sleep now, and will mostly lurk tomorrow due to IRL stuff. Hoping to get back into action on Thursday.
Pressure on the slot or easy distancing attempt using absence as the excuse. Only voted him because he was absent, no other reason. Also an easy point to reference back and be like “but I voted for that slot”. Early attempt at creating distance between each other.

It has to be hellhound, can’t see how it isn’t honestly,
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 3:37 am

Post by Brickwalll »

The next time these two slots interact with each other at all after the above vote is post 205.
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
compulsive complex Inventor
biancospino
he/she
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 3:43 am

Post by biancospino »

I will not quickhammer.
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 3:43 am

Post by biancospino »

Oh, sorry, lost a lot of p-edits... :(
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 3:50 am

Post by biancospino »

In post 1125, Brickwalll wrote:If Bianco doesn’t swoop in and hammer because she is scum, then she is obviously town.

In which case the game just got hard for Bianco as HH will vote me leaving you with the deciding vote. Good luck Bianco, I hope you see the light.
Yes. Fuck. I did not expect it to go down this way. I need to see hh's post. And I need to do lots of reflection.
Hellhound1
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 3:55 am

Post by Hellhound1 »

I will preface this by saying D2 i was genuinely quite ill, hence why I couldnt participate D2 and was more of an observer. D3 was over in what, 24 hours? Nobody really contributed anything of value that day, other than you've both come out D4 with different opinions/vote choices the end of D3 than you stated, which is weird. Makes me think that Brickwall waited for a post first (which they admit they wanted) and based their descion on that (i.e Bian states they would vote brick, brick suddenly wants to vote me and builds a case to back this).

Brick, your whole 1116 is based on flawed logic. If CCG were my scum partner, there were multple other wagons we could have jumped on and both gone through.

I didnt jump onto CCG until 294 which is when he came after me with an obviously fabricated case and their playstyle changed signficantly. They gave themselves away via this play. If anything, we should look at who tried to save them.
In post 526, Brickwalll wrote:Currently only CCG voting for Hellhound.

If BBT, Bianco and Brick move to Hellhound, then when Redados wakes up he can drop the hammer?
A push away from CCG.
In post 525, Brickwalll wrote:Hellhound has never once analysed or critiqued chazary. He has actually only typed his name out on 6 occassions, about 3 of those were for his unofficial vote count. Chazary and hellhound scum pairing? I like Bianco's post above critueqing the "assuming we make it"
This is you following CCG's case on me to try and save them.
In post 530, Brickwalll wrote:
In post 528, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Or CCG can move to Chazary and make it E-1.

Chazary is right there.
Yup, or this.
Again play to move votes away from CCG.

My D1 play was not perfect, and I was obviously wrong about Hyrule/Cactus, however there is something else I was right about, that I think confirms that I am town. I was right about Chazary/WS being a PR. I was quite vocal about it, too
In post 520, Hellhound1 wrote:CCG should be the lim. BBT is leading town to no-lim or a mis-lim. I think chazary is likely a PR based on their response to the pressure (saying town but not saying VT/PR unless ive missed something), and they absolutely should claim their role, but CCG reeks of scum.
You conviently left the rest of this quote out, Brick. I was confident on CCG as per my posts and votes, and the context was that BBT was pushing for a chazary lim, which I suspected was a PR. So yes, I did think BBT was pushing for a mis-lim and I was right. Now, if I were scum, why would I have pointed this out? Why wouldnt I have let BBT lead town into a mis-lim and saved my so-called scum partner? Against a PR no less. CCG and I should have been all over that, if we were scum buddies. But that didnt happen, because I am town. If I were scum, why wouldnt I have NK'd the person i suspected was a PR? What a great turn of events that would have been, but again that didnt happen, because I am town and didnt choose the NK. I'm not going to pretend I know why it was cactus, other than I assume scum were PR hunting or trying to set something up to look suspicious for later in the game, which is magically what is happening here.

I'll say it clearly here - there is no way D1 as scum I would know Chazary was a PR, and yet I fought to keep that slot in. That is because I am town.

Now, who did try to push the Chazary wagon that is still alive? Hmm...
In post 487, Brickwalll wrote:Having read Chazary in isolation, just going to put this here:

VOTE: Chazary
In post 521, Brickwalll wrote:
In post 520, Hellhound1 wrote:CCG should be the lim. BBT is leading town to no-lim or a mis-lim. I think chazary is likely a PR based on their response to the pressure (saying town but not saying VT/PR unless ive missed something), and they absolutely should claim their role, but CCG reeks of scum.
Absolutely nothing that Chazary has done says PR. Genuinely interested to know how you got that opinion.
Maybe this is why he wasn't Nk'd, because you didnt believe it?
In post 541, Brickwalll wrote:Agreed. It it with a heavy heart then. Lets get on with this.

VOTE: CCGeek
And finally, you knew you had to jump on the wagon and hammer your scum buddy.

You said some other stuff about my vote jumping around - yes, because D1 that's how you best use your vote, to put pressure on people and see how the game develops. Now it's clearly a scum tell because I voted Red because at the time he was the most likely lim and he was on my scum list (HH and CCG above him, as I mentioned in the post) Plus, I was more than happy to go back on hammer CCG, but wanted to wait to give him an opportunity to defend himself. Calling that scummy is a long push.

D2 was a write off for me, and I apologise to town for not being active. However, I think i'm here because Brick knew that was a way to make me look scummy. I voted Red and was wrong, and unvoted and was willing to hammer BBT, but was beaten to it. I would still have been wrong but at least I was trying to build a case. I would note that Brickwall wasn't on the BBT wagon, some talk in 1027 about hammering BBT but never did. I suspect that was to look towny but stay away from the mis-lim he knew was coming. He was also pushing the eventual Baron lim this day too, so he was probably happy with either lim as scum.

Oh look, how convenient.
Brickwalll wrote:I’m not scum but my defence would be my case on CCG and my absence on the D2 wagon.
Brick is also doing an awful lot of D1 analysis on stuff that doesnt make sense, trying to make it stick.
Brickwalll wrote:If Bianco doesn’t swoop in and hammer because she is scum, then she is obviously town.
You didnt give them a chance before unvoting, you were trying to rush through a hammer. There is literal days left and you hadn't heard from me, yet there is a vote.

I honestly don't have the time to be going back through all the posts you are making - you're flinging information out hoping it makes me look scummy and that it sticks, half of which is nonsensical WIFOM.
Brickwalll wrote: read in conjunction with HH’s D2 play makes me think Hellhound was setting up BBT end of D1 and then continued the BBT push into D2.

If we didn’t lim CCG and went with BBTs choice, it would have been a slam dunk for Hellhound going into D2 to push BBT.

Also, HH pushing cactus as the scum buddy and then NK’ing him makes him look innocent in that moment, but with the benefit of hindsight looks super scummy.
I was trying to prevent a mis-lim as I saw things. Your post here is that either way, BBT was a set up. Obviously you're trying to start pinning things on me with a whole load of what-ifs. Also with the cactus thing, how convenient its being brought up again as a point that I am obviously scum /s.

VOTE: Brickwalll
Hellhound1
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 3:59 am

Post by Hellhound1 »

In post 1123, Brickwalll wrote:Their D2 play particularly is scummy pushing Red and BBT. His case for why BBT is scum is the exact opposite to why I think he is scum funny enough. I think he tunnels on CCG once he knows he’ll be voted out, whereas Hellhound scum reads BBT for distancing himself from CCG
Ah, theres the "I didnt vote BBT" - even though you were super going to hammer and then never did.

Also, I was third vote on CCG, you were the hammer on CCG. Just saying.

BBT did try and push away from a CCG vote, just as you did. Only that BBT isnt here now, so the question is why you were pushing away then came back and hammered.
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 4:05 am

Post by biancospino »

Ok. @Brick, just go ahead and vote hh back, since there is no point in not doing that now.

I need to meditate; and probably to ask questions when I will be able to. It's a somewhat heavy responsibility here; I hope I'll make the right choice.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 4:27 am

Post by Brickwalll »

The fact Bianco didn’t hammer immediately means she is town!
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 4:28 am

Post by Brickwalll »

Haha I knew it, honestly so chuffed. Even if Bianco goes for me at least I called it right!

VOTE: Hellhound
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 4:29 am

Post by Brickwalll »

Bianco I can only implore you to go HH. Good luck, I don’t envy your position and certainly won’t hold it against you if you get it wrong. Ultimately, all there is left to say is good luck and thank you everyone for a great game!
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 4:34 am

Post by Brickwalll »

To counter HH though, it doesn’t make sense that I would openly declare Bianco as my scum at the end of D3. Then at D4 start she accuses me so my natural reaction is to shift my vote to HH? Why is that logical?

If anything, I admitted I was wrong with Bianco, put a case together for HH and am standing by it.

I also think building a case mainly on D1 is fair because you weren’t really active after D1 (genuinely, hope you are better now and well rested!!) but also because it’s the one time in the game where all town players are equal and have no “additional info” unless you are scum. So yeah, content with the case I put together.

And like I said, whilst town may lose and it will be a loss against my record, personally I’ll chalk it as a win for getting you scum Hellhound!
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 4:37 am

Post by Brickwalll »

Also, once I had outed HH this morning, the only vote he could have done was me. So the more I look at your case, no doubt the more holes I will find. I’m off to do some probing of your post.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 4:40 am

Post by Brickwalll »

How was I trying to rush through the hammer? I told you I am so convinced you are scum I put my vote out there. If I was wrong, Bianco would have rushed the hammer and won. She hasn’t rushed either hammer.

Me declaring my intent early and putting my vote out there was showing trust in Bianco that I didn’t think she was scum. Ultimately it is up to her if she wants to rush the hammer. That argument makes 0 sense.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 4:48 am

Post by Brickwalll »

Your argument on me not being on BBT wagon was answered before you said it. preempting you now that’s how predictable your scum game is.

Essentially though if I am scum it means in the first 2 days of play I:

Limmed my own teammate and then missed the D2 wagon to vote out a townie. Literally the worst scum ever. Yes, it can be argued it was an elaborate ruse to set you all up for the end game. I admit, I think I am good at mafia, but honestly not that good.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 4:50 am

Post by Brickwalll »

I only just realised in post 526 I asked everyone to drop CCG and get on Hellhound! LOL!

Had figured them both out D1. If people had followed through with that we would have hit scum either way.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 4:52 am

Post by Brickwalll »

HH,

All your posts on me moving away from CCG are within a couple of posts of each other.

I have already said I built a case on CCG, and then started doubting it was him once he had claimed. But we needed a lim and I had previously thought he was scum, so once again I preemptively answered this yet you are still using it as a reason to vote me? Why did you ignore my answer explaining it and not address it as part of your theory?
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 5:07 am

Post by biancospino »

In post 1141, Brickwalll wrote:To counter HH though, it doesn’t make sense that I would openly declare Bianco as my scum at the end of D3. Then at D4 start she accuses me so my natural reaction is to shift my vote to HH? Why is that logical?
That's an interesting point. If Brick!scum voted me, then they would have a 50% EV unless we assume some bias in hh. On the other hand, by voting hh, then their EV lowers, since hh!town needs to vote back regardless of his alignment and then I have signaled a bias against Brick (so presumably I would vote Brick with a chance greater than 50%). This would imply that voting thusly was against win condition for a scum.
@Hellhound, thoughts on this? Do you think it may be WIFOM?
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 5:08 am

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 1137, biancospino wrote:Ok. @Brick, just go ahead and vote hh back, since there is no point in not doing that now.

I need to meditate; and probably to ask questions when I will be able to. It's a somewhat heavy responsibility here; I hope I'll make the right choice.
All alignments and arguments aside (and honestly independent of the game) it is just that - a game. Which ever way it goes, don’t be hard yourself. We are here to have fun and I hope you have had fun at least. I certainly have!

Question wise, ask away. I appreciate I’ve just been downloading every thought in my head today. So suspect there will be a couple.
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 5:10 am

Post by biancospino »

Oh, I will have fun playing hanging judge. Just I'm not doing so until I'm back home, besides maybe asking some little things

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”