Dingle Dangle Scarecrow
Dingle Dangle Scarecrow
Goon
Dingle Dangle Scarecrow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8550 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:38 pm

Post by Dingle Dangle Scarecrow »

In post 8548, Past Present Future wrote:But based on all of the reads I’ve seen, nothing has persuaded me I’m wrong on Fire not being lunar and you not seeing that doesn’t give me a lot of confidence in the rest of your reads.
You will not shut up about this and it's making me want to talk about that read exponentially less.
Dingle Dangle Scarecrow
Dingle Dangle Scarecrow
Goon
Dingle Dangle Scarecrow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8551 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:43 pm

I will say this one more time:

I do not feel confident in my read of the Frozen Angel/Save The Dragons interactions.

I don't feel confident, because I have already read STD as town based on those interactions, and been wrong.

So when you repeatedly ask questions about the FA/STD interactions...

My answer is, 'I don't know!'

But I have already said that.

There are things I think I CAN solve accurately.

The FA/STD interactions is not one of them.

Please, stop pestering me about them.
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #8552 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:45 pm

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

In post 8549, Past Present Future wrote:
In post 8547, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 8542, Magician wrote: I couldn’t really reach any conclusions after reading Firebringer’s ISO, because I’m missing out on a lot of context. My bad.
Have you read all of the posts since you replaced in? It might be easier engaging in real time.
In post 8544, Magician wrote:Killing someone because they’re quiet instead of killing someone for being suspicious is a textbook policy execution.
It's not a policy lim, it's more of a lack of solving energy.
What do you make of the difference between Dangle and T-Bone wrt Magician?
Their difference of opinion stems from the fact that T-Bone is still trying to hunt Lunar, while DDS thinks FB is Lunar.

If you're asking me who I think is right, I still think FB is more likely Solar, so T-Bone. Firebringer's reaction at daystart after the Porkens flip was pretty bad in a way that's more Solar indicative imo. I can understand why Klick thinks Firebringer is Lunar though.

But to be honest, I think I just want to lim Firebringer today and see what he flips. And then we can stop having this circular discussion over what he will flip.

I would like to see Firebringer respond to first in any case.
Past Present Future
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #8553 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:47 pm

Post by Past Present Future »

In post 8550, Dingle Dangle Scarecrow wrote:
In post 8548, Past Present Future wrote:But based on all of the reads I’ve seen, nothing has persuaded me I’m wrong on Fire not being lunar and you not seeing that doesn’t give me a lot of confidence in the rest of your reads.
You will not shut up about this and it's making me want to talk about that read exponentially less.
You’re right I won’t because I think it’s important and don’t know why you don’t.
It’s the end of the world as you know it and we feel fine.

Hydra of Titus, Auro and Nancy Drew 39
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8554 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:48 pm

In post 8552, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Their difference of opinion stems from the fact that T-Bone is still trying to hunt Lunar, while DDS thinks FB is Lunar.

If you're asking me who I think is right, I still think FB is more likely Solar, so T-Bone.
If you're asking me who I think is scum instead of who is right, if I were in 3p with DDS and T-Bone, I'd vote T-Bone.
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8555 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:50 pm

Step away from FB Lunar for a sec, PPF. Who do you think is Solar?
Past Present Future
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8556 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:51 pm

In post 8551, Dingle Dangle Scarecrow wrote:I will say this one more time:

I do not feel confident in my read of the Frozen Angel/Save The Dragons interactions.

I don't feel confident, because I have already read STD as town based on those interactions, and been wrong.

So when you repeatedly ask questions about the FA/STD interactions...

My answer is, 'I don't know!'

But I have already said that.

There are things I think I CAN solve accurately.

The FA/STD interactions is not one of them.

Please, stop pestering me about them.
You’re clearly not getting it. I unlike you do feel confident and that’s what I’m trying to get through to you and everyone else. It’s beyond obvious to me, so maybe I shouldn’t get so annoyed when others aren’t seeing to me what’s clearly obvious to me but it’s really hard just to keep quiet about that when I’m so confident in that read.

Past Present Future
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8557 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:53 pm

In post 8554, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 8552, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Their difference of opinion stems from the fact that T-Bone is still trying to hunt Lunar, while DDS thinks FB is Lunar.

If you're asking me who I think is right, I still think FB is more likely Solar, so T-Bone.
If you're asking me who I think is scum instead of who is right, if I were in 3p with DDS and T-Bone, I'd vote T-Bone.
I was asking more about their Magcian takes but this is also helpful.

Past Present Future
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8558 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:57 pm

In post 8555, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Step away from FB Lunar for a sec, PPF. Who do you think is Solar?
Not me, not Dangle obviously, not you. Don’t think it’s T-Bone. Could be Fire, Enchant, Magcian maybe?

Past Present Future
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8559 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:58 pm

@CSF, who do you think from most likely to least likely could be lunar?

Dingle Dangle Scarecrow
Dingle Dangle Scarecrow
Goon
Dingle Dangle Scarecrow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8560 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:00 pm

In post 8556, Past Present Future wrote:You’re clearly not getting it. I unlike you do feel confident and that’s what I’m trying to get through to you and everyone else. It’s beyond obvious to me, so maybe I shouldn’t get so annoyed when others aren’t seeing to me what’s clearly obvious to me but it’s really hard just to keep quiet about that when I’m so confident in that read.
I struggle to stay engaged in the meat of the conversation with you when you think something is obvious, because it feels like you just keep shouting that it's beyond obvious and that I must be intentionally not seeing it or I'm scum for not seeing it. When what would actually help me see your perspective is having a very logical conversation with you about why you think something is obvious. But you lose your patience in that conversation... and so we don't get anywhere.

And I don't know how to resolve that.
Dingle Dangle Scarecrow
Dingle Dangle Scarecrow
Goon
Dingle Dangle Scarecrow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8561 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:03 pm

I'll say I really appreciate that post and see that you're trying to level with me. I'm trying to do the same.

I'm out for a few hours but we can try and engage on it again later?
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #8562 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:04 pm

Post by Firebringer »

if i cared enough about this game i might actually try to figure out if anyone in this back in forth discussion on me is scum trying to push me for lim. But i really don't.

Im good with going, i am not going to obvtown and this is just going to continue on and on and like im not going to suddenly become obvtown to people in this game.

as much as everyone says otherwise not possible, my gut and mind go to Dingle is solar.
As far as lunar, idk my worry i guess is T-bone but that is just paranoia speaking.

PPF is the most neutral of players to me in that i kind of just been assuming town so i don't have to think about it.
Enchant is town for last 2 days also i doubt would be recruited.
CSF is town, i kind of linked her alignment to Meuh so like pretty conf there. Like don't see why meuh isn't scum if CSF was. Doesn't make sense to me.
Magician was junko who was strong town. Only possibility of scum is conversion in like last day or two. I put it at as low of odds as CSF.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8563 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:05 pm

In post 8559, Past Present Future wrote:@CSF, who do you think from most likely to least likely could be lunar?
Ha, that's the hard question

Town

Dingle Dangle Scarecrow
Magician
T-Bone
Firebringer
Enchant

Scum

I would feel better about this order if Magician did more stuff. T-Bone and above are town by play (or at least their predecessors were)
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8564 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:06 pm

In post 8558, Past Present Future wrote:
In post 8555, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Step away from FB Lunar for a sec, PPF. Who do you think is Solar?
Not me, not Dangle obviously, not you. Don’t think it’s T-Bone. Could be Fire, Enchant, Magcian maybe?
Check out for why Magician is not Solar
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8565 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:08 pm

VOTE: Firebringer
Past Present Future
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8566 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:11 pm

In post 8560, Dingle Dangle Scarecrow wrote:
In post 8556, Past Present Future wrote:You’re clearly not getting it. I unlike you do feel confident and that’s what I’m trying to get through to you and everyone else. It’s beyond obvious to me, so maybe I shouldn’t get so annoyed when others aren’t seeing to me what’s clearly obvious to me but it’s really hard just to keep quiet about that when I’m so confident in that read.
I struggle to stay engaged in the meat of the conversation with you when you think something is obvious, because it feels like you just keep shouting that it's beyond obvious and that I must be intentionally not seeing it or I'm scum for not seeing it. When what would actually help me see your perspective is having a very logical conversation with you about why you think something is obvious. But you lose your patience in that conversation... and so we don't get anywhere.

And I don't know how to resolve that.
That’s fair. Well my Ydrasse mistake was misreading MMR’s hard STD defence as a likely wk of STD but after Ydrasse flip, it looks a lot more like a chainsaw from MMR. It didn’t look like scum theatre or like STD and FA were lunar scum butting heads. I thought that the only way Fire could be lunar is if Ydrasse flipped either town or Solar. Both FA/STD interactions plus MMR’s reaction to those interactions spew Fire as not lunar. So it’s not just FA/STD interactions, it’s also MMR subsequently jumping on FA for pushing STD. You have two flipped lunars jumping on FA as a direct result of her STD push, That totally doesn’t look like Fire could ever be either an Ydrasse or an MMR buddy. Hence, Fire can only be town or Solar but not Lunar.

Past Present Future
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8567 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:12 pm

In post 8562, Firebringer wrote:if i cared enough about this game i might actually try to figure out if anyone in this back in forth discussion on me is scum trying to push me for lim. But i really don't.

Im good with going, i am not going to obvtown and this is just going to continue on and on and like im not going to suddenly become obvtown to people in this game.

as much as everyone says otherwise not possible, my gut and mind go to Dingle is solar.
As far as lunar, idk my worry i guess is T-bone but that is just paranoia speaking.

PPF is the most neutral of players to me in that i kind of just been assuming town so i don't have to think about it.
Enchant is town for last 2 days also i doubt would be recruited.
CSF is town, i kind of linked her alignment to Meuh so like pretty conf there. Like don't see why meuh isn't scum if CSF was. Doesn't make sense to me.
Magician was junko who was strong town. Only possibility of scum is conversion in like last day or two. I put it at as low of odds as CSF.
Dangle can’t be Solar, they’re mod confirmed not to be.

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #8568 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:14 pm

Post by Firebringer »

VOTE: Firebringer
Just flip dangle tomorrow
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Dingle Dangle Scarecrow
Dingle Dangle Scarecrow
Goon
Dingle Dangle Scarecrow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8569 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:36 pm

In post 8566, Past Present Future wrote:You have two flipped lunars jumping on FA as a direct result of her STD push, That totally doesn’t look like Fire could ever be either an Ydrasse or an MMR buddy.
This is interesting to me. I'm still out so I'll look later, but I'm very interested in looking at the context around this
Dingle Dangle Scarecrow
Dingle Dangle Scarecrow
Goon
Dingle Dangle Scarecrow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8570 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2023 1:21 am

Firebringer's current play reminds me of Ydrasse's
Magician
Magician
They/Them
Townie
Magician
They/Them
Townie
Townie

Post Post #8571 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2023 2:46 am

Post by Magician »

In post 8546, Past Present Future wrote:Which post is 221? Why no comment about my FA/STD read? I don’t understand why you made no mention of that?
Here you go.
In post 221, Past Present Future wrote:What specifically do you not like about our posting @Dangle? Most of our posts have been made by Titus including the most recent ones. I made the one to switch our vote to Radja.
I’m really not happy that you are making general comments about our posting but not referencing anything specific you dislike. I disagree with Titus wrt to Professor, since I think he sounds similar here to LOST.

~Nancy
In post 226, Past Present Future wrote:
In post 222, Dingle Dangle Scarecrow wrote:Klick here to make quips about things that randomly interest him while Bella does sensible posting
In post 221, Past Present Future wrote:I’m really not happy that you are making general comments about our posting but not referencing anything specific you dislike.
Why, specifically, does this make you unhappy?
Global warming. I want to know what your issue is with any of our posts, so that we can address them, more specifically the head who made them and we obviously can’t do that if you won’t explain what your issues are.

It’s also helpful in my attempting to determine your alignment. If you just make comments like you dislike our posting, it tells us pretty much nothing but if I can hear your actual reasoning, then I can determine if I think it’s reasonable as coming from a townie mindset or not.
If I didn’t comment on your read, I either didn’t see it or didn’t care to respond. As you would expect anyone to say when they don’t respond to a post. I never had a chance to interact with FA or STD, who am I to judge whether or not anything you say about their respective behaviours or whatever were towny or scummy?
In post 8542, Magician wrote: I couldn’t really reach any conclusions after reading Firebringer’s ISO, because I’m missing out on a lot of context. My bad.
Have you read all of the posts since you replaced in? It might be easier engaging in real time.
I’ve tried reading through in my free time. I’m not actually notified of new posts, so sometimes I get distracted. Other times the posts start to blend together. I’m personally used to infinite-scroll, and seeing ~300 posts is admittedly demotivating.
In post 8544, Magician wrote:Killing someone because they’re quiet instead of killing someone for being suspicious is a textbook policy execution.
It's not a policy lim, it's more of a lack of solving energy.
In post 8547, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:What do you make of the difference between Dangle and T-Bone wrt Magician?
So I haven’t really read into either of their slots in-depth, but I’m generally getting better vibes from the former. Not that it means much, effort shouldn’t be inherently townread, especially from a surface level perspective like mine, but that’s it.

Ehh.
Magician
Magician
They/Them
Townie
Magician
They/Them
Townie
Townie

Post Post #8572 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2023 2:46 am

Post by Magician »

Oh, cool. The formatting didn’t break this time.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8573 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2023 3:39 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 8563, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 8559, Past Present Future wrote:@CSF, who do you think from most likely to least likely could be lunar?
Ha, that's the hard question

Town

Dingle Dangle Scarecrow
Magician
T-Bone
Firebringer
Enchant

Scum

I would feel better about this order if Magician did more stuff. T-Bone and above are town by play (or at least their predecessors were)
huh i am lunar?
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Dingle Dangle Scarecrow
Dingle Dangle Scarecrow
Goon
Dingle Dangle Scarecrow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8574 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2023 3:46 am

Can I ask why that surprises you?
It's something I'm considering simply due to there being limited options.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”