Mini 2286: Legends of the Hidden Temple IV (Explorers Win!)

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:33 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

It's possible you are right and I'm wrong I don't know either way there's nothing I have that's making one more likely than the other
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:34 am

Post by Cephrir »

You said "I think cephrir is scum"

So you think that scenario is more likely

I want a reason
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:35 am

tone
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:30 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 874, Yume wrote:
In post 872, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 854, Yume wrote:
In post 851, Flea The Magician wrote:or use an ISO link.

I genuinely loathe how short and lacking Yumes posts are and can't understand Nancys faith in her reads at all.
Well, did you play with me before this game?
Nope and ngl I'm hoping we don't meet again, you're hell to read.

Apparently some peeps need to learn what a push is....
Then you should sheep those who have.
Do I look small cute and fluffy?
I trusted nancy, and by play you're all but conf at the moment anyway. This is a sidetrack and gets us nowhere.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:35 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 870, Cephrir wrote:
In post 867, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 858, Save The Dragons wrote:you could but that's not what happened cuz you're scum and you're probably malding that the rest of your team is all inactive

that's my hero solve
Wouldn’t be the first time. This is the game I’m referring to with this, for reference
You figured it out gamma, because I had a bad scumteam in some other game it must be what's happening here
bruh what
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her, they/them

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:54 am

Post by Aisa »

Hi I am here for an hour, do what you want with me!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:57 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

phrasing!
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:59 am

Post by Aisa »

Bad joke sorry!
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:59 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 880, Aisa wrote:Hi I am here for an hour, do what you want with me!
Aisa who are your top 3 scumreads?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:00 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

and like, can you give some thoughts on the current situation?
<Embrace The Void>

furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:03 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

Also just generally, I'd appreciate it if someone could make it through and see if you agree with the conclusion. The only response I've had was Cephrir reacting to 1 line with an emoji
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:04 pm

Post by Aisa »

In post 883, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 880, Aisa wrote:Hi I am here for an hour, do what you want with me!
Aisa who are your top 3 scumreads?
Bold of you to think I have three

I tr furtive, Nancy, maybe Flea, I guess I'm kinda sus of StD and the worst. There are a lot of people kinda stuck in null land. I know I told you in the PT that Gamma and Ceph were trending upwards in my reads, I can try to see if I remember what made me tr them later I guess.
In post 884, Gamma Emerald wrote:and like, can you give some thoughts on the current situation?
I can't work out if challenging someone out of the blue like you did is more scum indicative or more town indicative. I think that you should be held accountable for making the challenge and should be able to explain that choice
I guess you already have to some extent but like, would be interested to hear any elaboration
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:09 pm

Post by Aisa »

In general, I am a bit confused as to why I'm getting scumread.

Don't get me wrong, I think it's to do with my playstyle, but it seems to be causing me more issues than when I first started playing on here again in 2022, I'm not sure if it's just an unlucky spell or if I need to reconsider some elements of my play or what. For example, Gamma:
In post 783, Gamma Emerald wrote:here why I wanted to wait to explain the Aisa read: I had a meme in mind.

[image]

Basically, when a player pops in like Aisa does and just gives commentary/vomits out reads at the expense of real-time interaction, and immediately dips after doing so, I find that comes from scum more often than not.
this isn't your first encounter with me and I think that writing walls, vomiting out reads and not interacting in real time as much as other players are all features of my playstyle, maybe as either alignment. I don't think you ever thought any of these things were a problem before, so I don't understand why you suddenly think they are a problem now.

(I would like to hear your answer please)
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:10 pm

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 886, Aisa wrote:I tr furtive, Nancy, maybe Flea, I guess I'm kinda sus of StD and the worst.
Why maybe?
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:16 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

I think we need to slow down and talk things through, especially with no deadline. I want everyone to discuss Meg's associatives, respond to my next big post and just generally digest before we rush into another vote.
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:18 pm

Post by Aisa »

You oscillate a lot in my reads.

I think there are a lot of elements of your play that are quite strong towntells. You interact a lot in real time (yes, I recognise this is a towntell!), you often post in the game above what's required of you to look towny, and I think that some of your posts are more likely to come from a Town mindset.

On the other hand, some of the stuff you post runs
completely counter
to the way my brain works. It's hard for me not to see some of your ideas as scum trying to drive through an agenda.

Overall I think you're more likely to be Town. You're not on my hitlist for the moment, but this read is liable to changes in my mood.
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:18 pm

Post by Aisa »

That is aimed at Flea.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:20 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 887, Aisa wrote:In general, I am a bit confused as to why I'm getting scumread.

Don't get me wrong, I think it's to do with my playstyle, but it seems to be causing me more issues than when I first started playing on here again in 2022, I'm not sure if it's just an unlucky spell or if I need to reconsider some elements of my play or what. For example, Gamma:
In post 783, Gamma Emerald wrote:here why I wanted to wait to explain the Aisa read: I had a meme in mind.

[image]

Basically, when a player pops in like Aisa does and just gives commentary/vomits out reads at the expense of real-time interaction, and immediately dips after doing so, I find that comes from scum more often than not.
this isn't your first encounter with me and I think that writing walls, vomiting out reads and not interacting in real time as much as other players are all features of my playstyle, maybe as either alignment. I don't think you ever thought any of these things were a problem before, so I don't understand why you suddenly think they are a problem now.

(I would like to hear your answer please)
I don’t recall it feeling like this in our past games, if I was even aware of it. I posted my logic as a meme because there was a vibe I caught.

Also:
Don't get me wrong, I think it's to do with my playstyle, but it seems to be causing me more issues than when I first started playing on here again in 2022, I'm not sure if it's just an unlucky spell or if I need to reconsider some elements of my play or what.
welcome to the club
<Embrace The Void>

Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:27 pm

Post by Aisa »

Ok, that seems fair I guess. Admittedly my play has probably also changed a bit since we last played together.
In post 826, Save The Dragons wrote:aisa announced a VLA for this time period so i don't really see it as a scummy pop in
I wasn't sure whether to point it out, and people are allowed to think I'm scummy regardless.

But, yeah. I think I am allowed to state that it has been a few busy days irl and that probably changes my usual posting patterns. Deciding if the way it changed is scummy or towny is an exercise left to the reader.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:32 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 879, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 870, Cephrir wrote:
In post 867, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 858, Save The Dragons wrote:you could but that's not what happened cuz you're scum and you're probably malding that the rest of your team is all inactive

that's my hero solve
Wouldn’t be the first time. This is the game I’m referring to with this, for reference
You figured it out gamma, because I had a bad scumteam in some other game it must be what's happening here
bruh what
sarcasm
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:34 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 889, furtiveglance wrote:I think we need to slow down and talk things through, especially with no deadline. I want everyone to discuss Meg's associatives, respond to my next big post and just generally digest before we rush into another vote.
i can give it a try later but i don't think we're going to get all that much -- she was probably in antispew mode by the time her big post came in
Bartleby the Scrivener
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:35 pm

In post 886, Aisa wrote:I guess I'm kinda sus of StD
why
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:37 pm

Post by Aisa »

Was wondering when someone would ask hehe
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:39 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

I decided to go through interactions with Meg for the 3 other vote candidates, doing everyone would take too long for one post but I do want to do it soon.

Formatting note: a bit is unspoilered because I don't know how to spoiler quotes with spoilers in.

Aisa:
Spoiler:
In post 154, Aisa wrote:
In post 128, Yume wrote:
In post 126, Aisa wrote:Yume, tell me a bit more about heartemojigate. Do you think there might be scum motivation behind it?
Buddying.
That makes sense I guess. Totally separate question, has mastina talked to you in the hood about Meg, as of this post?
Aisa asks Yume whether mastina has been plotting against Meg in the hood - prior to this mastina had called Meg scum in her ridiculously early reads. I think this needs explaining by Aisa.

In post 182, Aisa wrote:Meg, does the point in the following post factor into your Nancy read?
In post 112, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 74, Yume wrote:
In post 72, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 70, Ythan wrote:What does Yume have to do with Bell and Taly?
Bell and Taly were in a hood and Bell hard sr them but I didn’t listen and I think Yume seems really sincere so I’m trusting their gut on that for now.
I appreciate it, but do not use another player's meta as a reference. I tried doing that once, using two different players to justify my stance. It backfired.
I think her point is she's trying to listen to input people provide that comes from hood contents
Aisa asks Meg an open question about their read on Nancy. I can see this coming from town or scum.

In post 543, Aisa wrote:
In post 532, Gamma Emerald wrote:>:/
why do you care about that?
In short, I think Meg is scummy, I've seen enough and would like to see the game moved into the next stage, a challenge.

In long:
In post 411, furtiveglance wrote:Voting does nothing. If no one challenges Meg's team with the worst, then I will, just so we can vote Meg out.
Yesterday, furtive said he wanted to challenge Meg, so I turned to the PT to discuss this with him.

I scumlean Meg as much as anyone else, but she hasn't posted much.
I sort of debated with myself for a bit yesterday whether it was time for a challenge or whether we should wait for more content from certain slots, including Meg. I didn't come to a super definite conclusion but was kinda like "I accept it if you want to challenge Meg" in the PT.

furtive was like "uh ok so can I challenge the Snakes or not? :igmeou:"

I thought about it some more, saw Meg's post today and I am pretty ready to see a challenge on the snakes. But I don't want to voluntarily walk into a challenge unprompted - I thought I should at least try to get a different team to challenge the Snakes.

I obviously don't know how to be sneaky sneakk about getting another team to challenge the Snakes since you picked this up immediately.
In post 425, Flea The Magician wrote: You're always welcome to ask where I stand on someone. For now, furtive is in no danger from me.
Thanks for this by the way :3
In post 427, Flea The Magician wrote:In fact I stated as much in the post you said, there as no interesting in seeing either of you eliminated.
Yeah I understand this is your position now, I was discussing a confusion that took place before that post (253?)
The line I bolded is interesting. Aisa is aware that Meg is close to a USR, but also expresses a desire to wait for more content from them. I'm not sure whether this is more likely to come from town or scum, sorry. I'll just move on.

In post 760, Aisa wrote:This is where I got to. I am obviously not going to bother finishing it now lol but enjoy the read, everyone
-----------
General thoughts on the gamestate

I think I understand the votes moving fast here, because both Meg and the worst have not been very active for several days and neither have really towntelled. I operate... slowly and I have an instinctive reaction of aversion to quick votes, but I get that others don't.

I think that if someone out there is considering hammering will still not advocate for anything other than patience here. Meg said they want a chance to leave their thoughts on the game; let's give them at least 24 hours to get their thoughts out. Gamma also wants Ythan to weigh in, which she would also have a chance to do if we waited a day.

Yume

@Yume:
why did you vote for Meg? Can you write a couple sentences about why you think they might be scum?

Spoiler:
In post 38, Yume wrote:
In post 36, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 35, Yume wrote:VOTE: mastina

Every time I've been paranoid of her, she has been in the opposite faction, and this game I am paranoid of her, so she has to be scum.
She hasn’t even posted yet. On what are you basing this paranoia on?

I’m suspicious of this post unless you have some valid reason for this?
No, it's just a feeling.
In post 50, Yume wrote:
In post 49, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 48, Yume wrote:
In post 46, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 45, Yume wrote:That, and she posted in our PT something she posts when we're opposite alignments.
What did she post? You can paraphrase it?
Can I paraphrase an emoji?
You can try to describe it, I guess?

So you’re saying her posting a particular emojis is a scumtell for her?
Only if I am involved, but yes.
In post 54, Yume wrote:
In post 53, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 52, Yume wrote:Like, I dunno how to explain it in the way those who weren't around in that game would understand.

Well, it's like a sideways heart emoji.
Like this <3?
Yea.
In post 128, Yume wrote:
In post 126, Aisa wrote:Yume, tell me a bit more about heartemojigate. Do you think there might be scum motivation behind it?
Buddying.

There's not much to say here, except that this progression looks kinda towny. A few of these posts were made quite close together; particularly from "she posted something in our PT" to "it's like a sideways heart emoji". The way she broke up the thought across multiple posts while getting questioned by Nancy makes her suspicion of mastina seem more real. scum!yume would have had to be deliberately vague initially and given the low post count I'm not sure she would expend energy on something this convoluted.

Well. That was a lot of words.
Slight townlean

mastina

I had an initial townlean on her because I approved of her initial readslists, but on a reread I am no longer confident. She hasn't done anything overly scummy but I'm not seeing anything scum couldn't fake.

One worry is that some of her pushes, such as the push on Flea, register as possible scum trying to shake the game up.

Null.

MegAzumarill

A hard read given half her ISO is about the heart emoji, and I think her reaction to that whole affair was maybe a bit excessive.

As for her wall...

Spoiler:
In post 528, MegAzumarill wrote:First and foremost I don’t really like how TW hasn’t made efforts to engage in our PT. I know I wan’t active but it feels like TW isn’t interested in sorting my alignment because they made no effort for this since I last posted in there.

Rest of my thoughts are as I catch up. I’ll post a few pages at a time as I read.

Post 173: This post makes me feel like Nancy doesn’t really understand the situation or mechanics of the game and I don’t think Scum!nancy stands to gain much from faking this. A part of me thinks Scum!Nancy would get help from partners for understanding the setup.

Post 182: No it did not. I’ll probably drop that weirdness as it feels like genuine confusion which is probably slightly plus town for nancy and I don’t think more can be attributed to it at this point.

Post 187 Seems to be Furtive playing dumb and trying to OMGUS. +Scum

I like 196 from Flea, I feel like it makes sense but it’s mostly mechanical.

Post 202. This feels like Scum!Furtive. Actively sorting only scum reads isn’t critically evaluating the game. That’s trying to get a miselim through. If you are reading and focusing on the game you should be looking for towny and scummy things, you don’t just actively search one or the other. Like there’s not going to be more information on something just because you ignore other things. Doesn’t make sense.

Post 213 is interesting. I think Aisa/Furtive being both scums made some sense with furtive’s weirdness on the slot, but this post really blatantly seems to say why would furtive be weird
specifically with my slot.
The natural answer I feel is saying they are partners but I don’t think scum!Aisa is this blatant about it

252 Drives an interesting point by Cephir that I think leads more into the partnership of Furtive/Aisa. Due to the high density of scum I think these kind of associatives will be many between partners so I’m partial for it. I’m surprised nobody has suggested a furtive/aisa team to this point but I suppose I haven’t had any scummy points with Aisa on her own.

253 Makes me think Flea is town. Good analysis and I’m interested in seeing if they’ve got more reads.

271 +Town for Gamma. Fairly depth read but I don’t feel too strongly about the logic myself.

Will be back later for more,

Note to self: Start next on Page 12.

[Here I was going to explain that her points that stood out to me most were the ones on posts 202 and 253. I don't agree that 253 is a good analysis (duh), in fact it's not much of an "analysis" at all. Can elaborate on this if asked.
Post 202 was actually kinda making me tinfoil furtive.
]
I can understand the motivation to post this after the hammer as coming from either alignment. I would too if I'd spent time making a post (like this one). What I'm struggling to understand is the part at the end, in [square brackets]. What's the point of what I bolded in particular? Meg has just flipped Mafia, so why tell the group that their case on me influenced you? Besides, why is it in the past tense? Meg has flipped but I haven't, and yet it sounds like you've now ruled out the possibility of Meg bussing me (from the use of 'actually' and the tone of the line). One scum motivation for this that I can think of is the desire to show thought process. Then again, it's completely possible that you actually had this thought process. But why bring it up?

Gamma Emerald:
Spoiler:
In post 273, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 265, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 138, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 136, Gamma Emerald wrote:Ftr I think Ythan is town since I see no real buddying or pocketing going on rn in our thread from her
Sounds like you are being pocketed /s

StD could you elaborate on your furtive scumread?
Based on? Where is Ythan pocketing Gamma?

Gamma: I see no evidence I’m being pocketed by Ythan.

Mega: sounds like you’re being pocketed by her. Dafuq? :lol:
“/s” means it was sarcasm
I said this before, but this is an indirect defence of Meg.

In post 419, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 355, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 347, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 298, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 257, Flea The Magician wrote:Gnight, love to know why you're thinking that in the morning and if you still stand by it.
Yeh I do, I'd like to vote off Meg or GE primarily
Oops found it.
ngl I expected a lil more stubstance.

Why these two?
I think Meg is everyone's biggest scumread for a reason, they haven't given as much content as everyone else except for maybe Yume.

GE feels a bit strategic in terms of the reads they've given out, like (initially) scumreading me and subtly defending Meg by explaining that one of their posts was sarcastic
vrej
why do people think random ass posts of mine are "defending" people
this is not the first time it's happened but it's still stupid af
I was clarifying Meg's posts for Nancy
GE expresses frustration at the point I made, despite it being more or less true - clarifying Meg's remark in this case makes it make sense, and therefore counters Nancy's defensive/agressive post towards Meg.

In post 424, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 421, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 419, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 355, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 347, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 298, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 257, Flea The Magician wrote:Gnight, love to know why you're thinking that in the morning and if you still stand by it.
Yeh I do, I'd like to vote off Meg or GE primarily
Oops found it.
ngl I expected a lil more stubstance.

Why these two?
I think Meg is everyone's biggest scumread for a reason, they haven't given as much content as everyone else except for maybe Yume.

GE feels a bit strategic in terms of the reads they've given out, like (initially) scumreading me and subtly defending Meg by explaining that one of their posts was sarcastic
vrej
why do people think random ass posts of mine are "defending" people
this is not the first time it's happened but it's still stupid af
I was clarifying Meg's posts for Nancy
So it was Mega who you thought was skirting around having a read on you then?
I'd say she's skirting around multiple slots but I meant you
GE accuses Meg of skirting around reading players. This interests me because there is no town motivation for doing this - GE is basically saying Meg is scum, but in a very casual way. I'd consider this associative.

In post 460, Gamma Emerald wrote:I posted a list in my team thread earlier so I'm building from that

townreads

cephrir: this read has gotten stronger since I first said I TR him, I like his drive that he's showing so far.
yume: I think her mastina sus was genuine and she just feels natural rn
fenrir: clearly motivated to solve I think
ythan: hood interactions are clean and she's been solid in thread too

townleans

nancy: I was concerned about the lack of read on me but I think she's towny in how she responded to that.
furtive: I've actually liked his engagement with me. He's also effectively addressed some of my concerns about him.

nulls

the worst: will figure him out eventually, no clue rn. Anyone who bothers me about accelerating this will end up on my naughty list.
aisa: I felt she was towny early but I honestly don't have a strong impression of her posting

scumleans

mastina: this is a weird crackpot read, but I don't think her read me makes sense on a couple levels. Calling me town so early seems premature, and I also think her early reads on me trend towards the opposite of my actual alignment when she's town (yes I could be scum and mastina could be town and this would be accurate but w/e).
flea: I get a bit of a bad vibe from the constant clashing with aisa + furtive while not actually meaning to put pressure there

scumreads

meg: don't care for her handling of yume/nancy and it feels a bit like she's trying to lurk out

If I wanted to tinfoil an associative, I could see flea as scum with aisa or furtive based on the clashing without pushing, it registers as potential theater.
Meg is the only scumread on GE's list, yet her final comment is about 3 other users, 'tinfoiling' Flea (scumlean) with a townlean and a null. This reminds me of my scumplay when I have a buddy as a scumread but am louder about a town that I 'scumread'. I'd consider this 'associative'.

In post 553, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why are you okay with your team being challenged, Meg?
Also did you read the rest of the game or are you interacting in real time for now?
This could be inviting a partner to post/cueing them in in a way.

In post 578, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: MegAzumarill
Since there’s already 3 tw votes I’ll do this instead
I'm still not sure how to read this because TW hasn't flipped yet.

Ythan:
Spoiler:
In post 121, Ythan wrote:Oh duh it's Meg you were being defensive at ignore me I get it.
This is Ythan's only mention of Meg all game, apart from when they listed the players who were eligible to be voted after the first challenge. I consider this lack of interaction associative in itself, given that Ythan has interacted more substantially with 6/11 of the non-Ythan users by my count.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:42 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Oh my fucking god
I’ll break it down later but furtive, Logic for thinking I’m associated with Meg sucks ass
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”