Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:10 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1460, KittyTacky wrote:imo outing that last bit of info is worth it and +town.
So kitty is either town or covering for Quiet Owl earlier hinting they got fruit which I found sus after Ranger confirming they got fruit.

VOTE: Unvote

I am not going to try to figure out that clusterfuck before work.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:12 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: KittyTacky

Unless I was rolestopped or Aliened, KittyTacky is scum.

Also, multitasking I don't believe is mentioned post 1.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:16 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1464, KittyTacky wrote:Yeah it adds up, I'd thought town would have claimed a meating.
In post 1474, Titus wrote:
In post 1473, Elements wrote:On phone so sorry for not cropping the quote down.
Yes, I did receive meat last night. I got something else too which I want to withhold for now.
You sure it was meat? Kitty's claim says you should have got fruit?
Kitty’s claim said Owl got fruit and you should have gotten meat.

I think if no second meat vendor comes in out then either
A) second meat vendor is scum who hit Elements AND Titus is ascetic
Or
B) Bus drive or redirect from Titus to elements

The question would be why for either case.

Some time tomorrow IRL Elements after a good chunk of the game has posted I don’t want you to claim your thing, but I want you to state whether your thing is protown.

If your thing is protown then that leads towards one thing and if it’s not it leans towards another imho. If you don’t feel comfortable answering please don’t but I think it narrows down worlds.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:16 am

Post by Titus »

I did not receive meat. Also did Kitty replace Owl or Gamma? I'm confused. I got horrible sleep last night
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:18 am

Post by MathBlade »

Kitty replaced no one.

I think you should both reread because both you and Jitty aren’t thinking clearly

Some form of redirection from Titus to Elements is likely the case here and we should be trying to sort Elements.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

Kitty*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:24 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1455, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 1292, Elements wrote:I don't want and apple macbook, I already have meat
I am a little confused.
In post 1456, KittyTacky wrote:But I think I unfverstand.
In post 1457, KittyTacky wrote:*understand
The "unfverstand" is likely not a crumb, given it was corrected AND that Kitty had zero to say in response to Math's claim. He didn't out when it would be a CC.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:29 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1482, Titus wrote:
In post 1292, Elements wrote:I don't want and apple macbook, I already have meat
I am a little confused.
The "unfverstand" is likely not a crumb, given it was corrected AND that Kitty had zero to say in response to Math's claim. He didn't out when it would be a CC.
I didn’t hard claim until much later after I PMed the mods when no one claimed fruit just to check things out. While waiting I was crumbing about selling Mac books (to sell = vend for those with English as a second language and MacBooks are made by Apple and apples are fruits) I thought it was direct. Soon as I was direct Kitty came out.

I find the explanation plausible. Could it be scum covering? I mean sure but I don’t see Kitty covering up for two scummy moves unless there’s a scum in Quiet or Elements or Ranger.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

I think sorting between you and Elements is the right thing to do, notice I didn’t say elim I said sort to those hyper literal people.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:31 am

Post by MathBlade »

I did have a few minor crumbs before being hyper loud about being a fruit vendor but that’s typical me
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:32 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1166, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1163, Titus wrote:Well you should know MathBlade is my brother. We have a bit of rivalry.
I don’t know if rivalry is the word I would use.

Disagree rather loudly? Have arguments?

Sure maybe it’s a fruity perfume on what can be a rough situation but I think we’re both town.
An example
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:36 am

Post by Titus »

I feel a true, town fruit vendor would have eyeballed your crumbs and been very suspicious.

Also, Math is mostly correct. KittyTacky claim did not come in Kitty's next post but it is plausible for a catch up.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:37 am

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 1472, Titus wrote:I'm checking with the mod now. I didn't get any meat but I didn't get any daystart pm either. Possible the mod forgot.

However, it makes zero sense Gamma was pushing me as town and Kitty comes in with this claim.
@Mod confirm this.

Titus wrote:VOTE: KittyTacky

Unless I was rolestopped or Aliened, KittyTacky is scum.

Also, multitasking I don't believe is mentioned post 1.
How? Redirectors are a thing, this isn't a normal.
Titus wrote:
I am a little confused.
1. I corrected it so it wasn't obvious that it was a crumb. How does that make it less believable as a crumb? It's still a "typo".
2. I don't think CCs of inconsequential roles matter in a bastard game like this, and I think Math is town so I didn't want to antagonize them.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:38 am

Post by KittyTacky »

Math, do you have any qualifiers beyond being a FV?
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:38 am

Post by Titus »

I suppose it's time for me to full claim.

I am
1) a neighbor with imaginality
2) I know imaginality to be town
3) I am a night 4 suicide bomber
4) imaginality is a night five rolecop
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:39 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1487, Titus wrote:I feel a true, town fruit vendor would have eyeballed your crumbs and been very suspicious.

Also, Math is mostly correct. KittyTacky claim did not come in Kitty's next post but it is plausible for a catch up.
I would rather sort things out.

This is a bastard game and mechanics failing redirection and things I would expect.

I also would expect mod errors or complexity.

We can talk things out slowly and patiently.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:39 am

Post by KittyTacky »

I claimed soon after I saw Math claim during my catchup because it would be scummier to claim 5 days later or some shit.
~Vasex
~Enchant
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:39 am

Post by Titus »

5)imaginality knows I am town
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:39 am

Post by Elements »

I want to know if anything happened to Imagine last night
I agree with everything Elements is posting - Papa Zito
It's scummy as fak tho - Gamma Emerald
All my completed games
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:40 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1491, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1487, Titus wrote:I feel a true, town fruit vendor would have eyeballed your crumbs and been very suspicious.

This is a bastard game and mechanics failing redirection and things I would expect.

No mod error. I checked. I got no meat.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1489, KittyTacky wrote:Math, do you have any qualifiers beyond being a FV?
I’d rather not directly answer this when I am confirmed and we have scum mechanics in motion possibly. I will say I did crumb the answer to what you asked though.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:43 am

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 1495, Titus wrote:

Then unless Ranger's theory is correct and you're SKs with imaginality then there was a redirector. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
~Vasex
~Enchant
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:44 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1495, Titus wrote:

I’m thinking then Titus got redirected to Elements is the most likely world. I think that world would likely be confirmed depending upon Elements’s answer to the question,
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1499 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:46 am

Post by MathBlade »

Redirected includes busdriver or redirector or other sort of means to be clear. I won’t restate that every time.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”