Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:16 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1620, Prince of Paterson wrote:Not sure what to expect here. As someone who knows Titus, would you expect that it's likely for her to crumb in her very first post as scum and lock herself in to a specific claim?

There's not a lot of benefit that I can see to claiming suicide bomber as scum even in the event that it's true, because the role can only be confirmed by the player's death.
I have done that but the scum roles were confirmed and loud.

As for the unalive bomber, I am dead n4 unless docced or blocked.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:19 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Mechanically I don’t really see the benefit of keeping Titus alive

If we assume she’s town we save a life because she never explodes. Sure it’s possible she could hit scum but if we’re going by rand odds are she hits a town player. If we assume Titus is scum and truthtelling we save at least one town.

If Titus is town then we confirm imagine is scum then a scum team has to waste their capital there. A one shot rolecop eating a death when we have other PRs in play isn’t the worst.

So mainly I would like someone who townreads Titus to explain why she is. Because fmpov remove quite possibly one of the best scum players in the game in exchange for forcing scum to waste resources
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:21 pm

Post by MathBlade »

It’s not a thing like vigilante where she could hit a scum/SK and confirm herself she’s just dead.

I kinda not seeing why we would keep her alive:

Then we can if she’s town confirm some sort of redirection which in that world I think Elements is scum.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:21 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1624, MathBlade wrote:I don’t really see why people TR Titus and the amount of TRs on her scares me.
This is jealousy and deja vu. This is exactly when I was rolecop and tunneling scum correctly. You didn't get the townreads on me. Those players got picked off one by one. You tunneled me to the end.

If I am town and saved, it becomes a vig in my hands.

The part about me being town confirming imaginality being scum is ????
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:22 pm

Post by Titus »

You are someone who fears my judgment Math.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:23 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1628, Titus wrote:
In post 1624, MathBlade wrote:I don’t really see why people TR Titus and the amount of TRs on her scares me.
This is jealousy and deja vu. This is exactly when I was rolecop and tunneling scum correctly. You didn't get the townreads on me. Those players got picked off one by one. You tunneled me to the end.

If I am town and saved, it becomes a vig in my hands.

The part about me being town confirming imaginality being scum is ????
If you’re town then it’s a true statement that you were told imaginality is town

Then there’s a bus drive/redirect between Titus and Elements.

So then if you’re town scum did that for a reason meaning Elements is probably scum
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1629, Titus wrote:You are someone who fears my judgment Math.
I don’t fear your judgment I fear the game being the Titus show and going off the rails and the town being shut out.

I am just a fruit vendor at the end of the day.

Almost the entire day is about your masons claim that wasn’t shot. I want to know why.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:26 pm

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

In post 1627, MathBlade wrote:It’s not a thing like vigilante where she could hit a scum/SK and confirm herself she’s just dead.

Then we can if she’s town confirm some sort of redirection which in that world I think Elements is scum.
1. Why not leash her?

2. I'm still waiting for everyone to check in after Kitty's claim, but if no other meat vendor comes forward, I agree there's probably scum in {Titus, Elements}.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:29 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1632, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 1627, MathBlade wrote:It’s not a thing like vigilante where she could hit a scum/SK and confirm herself she’s just dead.

1. Why not leash her?

2. I'm still waiting for everyone to check in after Kitty's claim, but if no other meat vendor comes forward, I agree there's probably scum in {Titus, Elements}.
1. Leashing her isn’t possible. Assume your mod confirmed town. Tell Titus to suicide on me or we kill her. Oops mod confirmed town dies. Then what? We have to waste an elim on her? We already have some sort of redirection likely. It’s quite possible scum take that suicide bomber on a mod confirmed town.

2. I don’t get the hesitation. If she’s a suicide bomber she dies. So?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:29 pm

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: Titus
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:29 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1630, MathBlade wrote:So then if you’re town scum did that for a reason meaning Elements is probably scum
This is where I disagree. Mechanically, if it's a bus driver then Elements doesn't claim it
after
KittyTacky reveals her claim. Better to let the meat fall into the ether. If the scum have a redirector, then changing the actions from me to Elements means that Elements ran the risk of getting copped or investigated.

Sure Elements could have played it suboptimally. Overall, it points to Elements town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:31 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1635, Titus wrote:
In post 1630, MathBlade wrote:So then if you’re town scum did that for a reason meaning Elements is probably scum
This is where I disagree. Mechanically, if it's a bus driver then Elements doesn't claim it
after
KittyTacky reveals her claim. Better to let the meat fall into the ether. If the scum have a redirector, then changing the actions from me to Elements means that Elements ran the risk of getting copped or investigated.

Sure Elements could have played it suboptimally. Overall, it points to Elements town.
But if Elements is town iirc Elements softed before the Kitty claim. Lemme check
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:32 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1292, Elements wrote:I don't want and apple macbook, I already have meat
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:34 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1459, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 1338, MathBlade wrote:VOTE: Gamma

Guess since it’s out there I am a fruit vendor and sent fruit to Ranger.

Based on something I got from the mod I had suspected mod error but now I can’t verify.

*sigh*

I am just going to hit random people with fruit now.

Can we please kill Gamma now?
OK I will claim now to not look sus later.

I am a Town Multitasking Odd Night Fruit Vendor Even Night Vegetable Vendor 1-Shot Meat Vendor neighbor

I enfruited Quiet Owl and enmeated Titus.

That's why I said I was confused about Elements' post. I tried to crumb it a few posts ago (un
fv
erstand) but meh, I am a weak role anyways.

Unless there is a second meat vendor and Titus didn't claim her meat receipt, there is some kind of night action redirector.
You could argue Kitty + Elements here based on the wording of sus.

But that’s stretching it imho.

But I am thinking scum don’t just swap or redirect town to town. I don’t get that.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:35 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1297, kitten around wrote:
In post 1294, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1292, Elements wrote:I don't want and apple macbook, I already have meat
Then no MacBook for you :)
In post 1295, Elements wrote:that's fine, I 've already expressed my lack of interest in an apple macbook
What does any of this have to do with the game? xD

Those were crumbs regarding items.

Also, my memory was wrong on Elements. Refreshing my thoughts there.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:37 pm

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

In post 1633, MathBlade wrote: 1.
Leashing her isn’t possible.
Assume your mod confirmed town. Tell Titus to suicide on me or we kill her. Oops mod confirmed town dies. Then what? We have to waste an elim on her? We already have some sort of redirection likely. It’s quite possible scum take that suicide bomber on a mod confirmed town.

You're saying by Night 4, we'll have confirmed town from night actions, and if scum, she'll suicide to take them down? If her claim is true, she'd die anyway - we won't be wasting an elim.

But I think what you're saying is that she has no incentive to be leashed, because she's marked for death anyway, yes?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:38 pm

Post by MathBlade »

The main problem I have is I get you’ve been stressed but how easy is it to say oops done goofed.

You’ve done it a lot this game.

At best from where I sit you’re a town liability and need to let your townreads drive.

Most are saying the current wagons are bad.

Imho you’re a better wagon right now strategically mechanically and socially

Only a little tinge in my gut says you could be town but I honestly have no reason to believe that.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:39 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1640, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
Assume your mod confirmed town. Tell Titus to suicide on me or we kill her. Oops mod confirmed town dies. Then what? We have to waste an elim on her? We already have some sort of redirection likely. It’s quite possible scum take that suicide bomber on a mod confirmed town.

You're saying by Night 4, we'll have confirmed town from night actions, and if scum, she'll suicide to take them down? If her claim is true, she'd die anyway - we won't be wasting an elim.

But I think what you're saying is that she has no incentive to be leashed, because she's marked for death anyway, yes?
I am not guaranteeing it, it was a hypothetical.
The second paragraph is my point yes.

What would be the consequences of not blowing up on who we ask?

I don’t think we can make any.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:40 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1638, MathBlade wrote:But I am thinking scum don’t just swap or redirect town to town. I don’t get that.
Fair, but not implausible. By having someone popular claim actions I should have received or investigations that should have been on me, I'm more likely to be limmed regardless of Elements actual alignment. Your belief is fair, I just don't go to that conclusion straight away.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:41 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1642, MathBlade wrote:

And this brings us back to the rivalry. Do what Math says or die. You did it before and I'm frankly sick of it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:42 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1643, Titus wrote:
In post 1638, MathBlade wrote:But I am thinking scum don’t just swap or redirect town to town. I don’t get that.
Fair, but not implausible. By having someone popular claim actions I should have received or investigations that should have been on me, I'm more likely to be limmed regardless of Elements actual alignment. Your belief is fair, I just don't go to that conclusion straight away.
Neither am I and I don’t like you implying I am.

I’ve asked for town!Titus defenders to do so.

I am not “rah rah Titus is scum follow me or die”.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:42 pm

Post by Titus »

Anyway, CSF, what do you think of McMenno?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:43 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1644, Titus wrote:
In post 1642, MathBlade wrote:

And this brings us back to the rivalry. Do what Math says or die. You did it before and I'm frankly sick of it.
Nice cherry-picking

I was answering a question that I don’t see a way to leash you so if your town we better be damn sure about it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Pronoun: it/its, not they

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:43 pm

Post by HighPrincessErinys »

Titus, even if scum, is a giant waste of an elim right now when she's likely dead on N4. And if she's still alive come D5? We just start asking questions! It's, really that simple. You don't eliminate a vigilante because "Oh, but they could get town instead of scum!", y'know? Scrutinize her all you want now, in the chance she survives (which could be because of any number of things, town doc or block, scum doc or block, other shenanigans, all of which could mislead us), because then hey, we can present a proper case on if she is or isn't scum. But right now? ALOT better to focus on another slot.
not a person, just a doll~
this one refers to itself in the third person
Get To Know A Doll
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:45 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1648, HighPrincessErinys wrote:Titus, even if scum, is a giant waste of an elim right now when she's likely dead on N4. And if she's still alive come D5? We just start asking questions! It's, really that simple. You don't eliminate a vigilante because "Oh, but they could get town instead of scum!", y'know? Scrutinize her all you want now, in the chance she survives (which could be because of any number of things, town doc or block, scum doc or block, other shenanigans, all of which could mislead us), because then hey, we can present a proper case on if she is or isn't scum. But right now? ALOT better to focus on another slot.
How can I when it’s the Titus show?

The mechanics point to her being scum.

She’s pushing a wagon I have long expressed my disapproval of

Her mechanics are expressly antitown and strategically it’s very protown to do so.

I still haven’t heard a reason why she’s town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”