Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1650 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:50 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1645, MathBlade wrote:I am not “rah rah Titus is scum follow me or die”.
No. Your position is that I cannot be controlled and therefore should die. You're posting repeatedly about supposedly being no reason to townread me while simultaneously shooting down every reason you've been given. This isn't about facts. It never has been.

Mason claim when partner wagoned, people say Titus as scum wouldn't do it
You: *strawman* Titus would
Locking into a claim that requires me to die, scum don't usually do that
You (fairish): Titus had fun in the role
Titus has been giving reads and responding and trying to work with people
You: But scum have to be pushing a wagon

You want to talk about fishy claims, look at McMennos. You've ignored the claim because you think scum are pushing it because it was a collective compromise so someone has to be scum on it. You aren't engaging with facts and it's infuriating. I don't know whether or not I'm right but I want people to organize.

I invited you to open up on who is strategic and you presumed I was attacking you and never answered the question. I am trying to engage with you and work with you as I townread you but backlash game after game is just bullshit.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1651 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:51 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1648, HighPrincessErinys wrote:Titus, even if scum, is a giant waste of an elim right now when she's likely dead on N4. And if she's still alive come D5? We just start asking questions! It's, really that simple. You don't eliminate a vigilante because "Oh, but they could get town instead of scum!", y'know? Scrutinize her all you want now, in the chance she survives (which could be because of any number of things, town doc or block, scum doc or block, other shenanigans, all of which could mislead us), because then hey, we can present a proper case on if she is or isn't scum. But right now? ALOT better to focus on another slot.
Who should we focus on?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1652 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:53 pm

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

In post 1646, Titus wrote:Anyway, CSF, what do you think of McMenno?
I don't have a reason to think McMenno is town, and it's pretty annoying how they aren't doing much to make themself readable when they say they can't be investigated. My main worry is they're limbait I guess, I've been meaning to meta there, and I have some time now to do it.

I'm mostly waiting to see if anyone is interested in a Quiet Owl or kitten around wagon.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1653 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:54 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1623, Prince of Paterson wrote:I would like to hear what MathBlade has to say.
Anywho I answered this.

I have work to do and further conversation about why I think Titus is a great elim seems counter productive so I am going to back off.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1654 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:54 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1652, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
I don't have a reason to think McMenno is town, and it's pretty annoying how they aren't doing much to make themself readable when they say they can't be investigated. My main worry is they're limbait I guess, I've been meaning to meta there, and I have some time now to do it.

I'm mostly waiting to see if anyone is interested in a Quiet Owl or kitten around wagon.
Down for either.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1655 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:55 pm

VOTE: kitten around
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1656 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:55 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1654, MathBlade wrote:

Down for either.
Not kitten fine with Owl
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Pronoun: it/its, not they

Post Post #1657 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:56 pm

Post by HighPrincessErinys »

This one currently is willing to believe Titus and imaginality are the roles they claim to be, a lot of which is just vibes and gut (which is funny considering this one's vibes and gut on them earlier was "Hmm, sussy!", but still), but also because they've presented a consistent and persistent case in terms of crumbs and defenses of each other when the situation is basically a house of cards. If one flips scum, they're both dead as fuck. That doesn't seem like a gambit scum would wanna make, even if this one will never not be at least mildly intrigued by the initial mason claim.
In post 1649, MathBlade wrote:Her mechanics are expressly antitown and strategically it’s very protown to do so.
The most way she's antitown vs a vig is that if she fucks up and blows up a townie, two town die for the price of one. Which, yeah, that's a reasonable concern, but maybe we should evaluate the risk and reward of 2 town dying by the time we're going to hit N4, perhaps? We're only 3 town down and still have 20 players, about 4 of which are probably scum. Do the math when the time comes.
In post 1651, Titus wrote:Who should we focus on?
This one is willing to go for McMenno, QO and somewhat Kitten, it'd say. Which, p-edit: seems to be a bit of a consensus.
not a person, just a doll~
this one refers to itself in the third person
Get To Know A Doll
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1658 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:56 pm

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: Kitten around
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1659 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:57 pm

Post by Titus »

Fair, I think specifics on his "investigative" backfire claim would help.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1660 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:58 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1232, McMenno wrote:
In post 1231, Gamma Emerald wrote:yes there fucking was, half-baked setup spec is not something I want going on
too bad

I wouldn't put it past xyzzy for that psychiatrist to just be a red herring in a game like this, essentially a named townie. and that the double kill is just multiball scum or a vig (for some reason)
Last post was 2 days 3 hours ago. I asked Korina for a prod over PM.

Hopefully that helps.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1661 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:58 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1657, HighPrincessErinys wrote:This one is willing to go for McMenno, QO and somewhat Kitten, it'd say. Which, p-edit: seems to be a bit of a consensus.
Vote McMenno? Even if I disagree with the kitten wagon, dueling wagons is good.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #1662 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:59 pm

In post 1661, Titus wrote:
In post 1657, HighPrincessErinys wrote:This one is willing to go for McMenno, QO and somewhat Kitten, it'd say. Which, p-edit: seems to be a bit of a consensus.
Vote McMenno? Even if I disagree with the kitten wagon, dueling wagons is good.
Sounds good to this one. VOTE: McMenno
Get To Know A Doll
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1663 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 7:00 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Why are you so insistent to elim someone who isn’t here like McMenno over Not Mafia who also isn’t here when Kitty and Owl are both actively scummy?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1664 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 7:04 pm

In post 1611, Titus wrote:
In post 1608, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 1606, Gimli wrote:
In post 1605, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:What do y'all think of kitten around?
I ISO'd them and could be scum, playing very safe in general, but I couldn't find any specific post or a general atittude that feels scummy
That's a pretty accurate description yeah. In general, I think scum tend to fit this profile more often than not: not doing anything wildly strange to stand out, but not pushing the game forward either.
My thought, especially when Frogsterking flipping town, is that's where scum are. They're happy with T v Ts all over the place, which is why I'm ok reassessing Ranger rather than just tunneling her.
Why not kitten around, Titus? Kitten around fits your hypothesized gamestate of scum lurking in the background while town eats itself alive
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1665 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 7:04 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1663, MathBlade wrote:Why are you so insistent to elim someone who isn’t here like McMenno over Not Mafia who also isn’t here when Kitty and Owl are both actively scummy?
I'm not 100% sold on eliminating anyone. The early game is about finding information and cliques and getting use for VCA. If I feel strongly, I'll say so. For now, putting two consensus middle of the road players does that. McMenno happens to give us info about his backfire claim too to help sort, great.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1666 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 7:06 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1664, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Why not kitten around, Titus? Kitten around fits your hypothesized gamestate of scum lurking in the background while town eats itself alive
I have a gut vibe she's town but not one strong enough to outright stop her wagon. I could be wrong and a wagon helps assess my gut vibe but I don't have an interest in joining. So go forth and we'll see if that makes sense.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #1667 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 7:06 pm

In post 1663, MathBlade wrote:Why are you so insistent to elim someone who isn’t here like McMenno over Not Mafia who also isn’t here when Kitty and Owl are both actively scummy?
N_M policy is good on paper but he'll probably flip town in practice just to spite us because of
course
he will, and this one figured that everyone was on-board with McMenno, including Titus.

Also watch those pronouns for Menno, Titus.
Get To Know A Doll
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1668 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 7:07 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1667, HighPrincessErinys wrote:Also watch those pronouns for Menno, Titus
Thank you. I am sure they appreciate it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1669 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 7:08 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1665, Titus wrote:
I'm not 100% sold on eliminating anyone. The early game is about finding information and cliques and getting use for VCA. If I feel strongly, I'll say so. For now, putting two consensus middle of the road players does that. McMenno happens to give us info about his backfire claim too to help sort, great.
Your ISO says a different story.

You’ve been parked on McMenno and hardly consider anyone else. Isn’t town you broad?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1670 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 7:11 pm

Post by Titus »

It's been less than 48 hours and I have suggested others. When I vote, I intend to get something from it. We disagree on primary wagons as a town block. That's the whole point of the McMenno wagon. He's middle of the road, lacks content, and cannot be investigated.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1671 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 7:13 pm

Post by Titus »

*They're
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1672 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 7:25 pm

I didn't get much from McMenno metadive. They don't like playing mafia (the game, not the alignment necessarily) very much, and are a sparse poster.

I can see them flipping as either alignment, really.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1673 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 7:33 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1672, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:I didn't get much from McMenno metadive. They don't like playing mafia (the game, not the alignment necessarily) very much, and are a sparse poster.

I can see them flipping as either alignment, really.
True. That's the point of dueling wagons. Gather info. Assess later.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Prince of Paterson
Prince of Paterson
he/him
Goon
Prince of Paterson
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1674 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 7:45 pm

Post by Prince of Paterson »

Feel better about Math being town based on response and latest behavior.

VOTE: kitten around

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”