Mafia Scum

HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Pronoun: it/its, not they

Post Post #1800 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:14 pm

Post by HighPrincessErinys »

In post 1767, HighPrincessErinys wrote:This one currently refuses to vote on imaginality or Titus but it's willing to do Owl.
VOTE: Quiet Owl
In post 1786, Ranger wrote:
In post 1784, Titus wrote:In the meanwhile, I want Ranger's yoga instructor. Arguing an unalive bomber is a serial killer is so stretching Ranger might as well be Mrs. Fantastic.
I am not arguing that's a real power a serial killer has.

I'm arguing that a similar power is something a serial killer would have at their disposal, and the self-bomber would be a town fakeclaim version of it.
It guesses...? But like, it feels like a really really weird claim to make as SK. Being alive after N4 would seriously jeopardize both her own survival and the survival of her hypothetical SK duo partner imaginality. It's a house of cards-level gambit where if anything goes wrong before N4, they're both as good as dead, and if she lives come D5, there will be a very large amount of scrutiny against her and imaginality that cannot easily be brushed off as "Oh yeah, I must've been doc'd." without literally outing a doctor which could be Pretty Bad depending on the situation. It's just way too risky for any kind of scum duo to do. Hell, it's risky even as town because mafia could have who knows what tools to frame her for being suspiciously alive and then gets dogpiled. Of course you can call this something along the lines of arguing "too scum to be scum" but in general this one is rather confident that this play is much more town than it is scum.
not a person, just a doll~
this one refers to itself in the third person
Get To Know A Doll
UltimateGamer
UltimateGamer
He/him
Townie
UltimateGamer
He/him
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:18 pm

Post by UltimateGamer »

In post 1799, MathBlade wrote:Wanna join the owl wagon then?
Ya know what? Okay! Yeah sure.

I'm still not 100% but, like, I think it's better than Imaginatlity at this point???
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 5:41 pm

Post by Ranger »

Back to here then.
AKA, rBree2. Casual tryhard. I've Quite the RANGE. #pluralgang
"Interestingly though, town winrate in Blitzes has been really high."
- RadiantCowbells |
"Ranger's been town in most of them."
- Plotinus
"Ranger fake claiming? I'm shocked"
- usesPython
Game History
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 7:16 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I kinda think Titus might be lying. Like I am pretty sure socially she’s lying here. It’s more a matter of why she is lying.

I don’t think a player whose only power is to explode and dies on N4 gets defensive like she is.

I think this should be the last post I make about Titus. If I make another someone post a slap me meme.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 7:18 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I would love to see Quiet Owl’s flip though. I think that will explain a lot of today.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 7:26 pm

Post by imaginality »

In post 1781, Ranger wrote:
In post 1779, furtiveglance wrote:How are you linking posts so quickly?
Experience. :P

Spoiler: Actually, it's because I'm a fast typist...
But actually actually, it's the magic of the

Code: Select all

[post](numbers)[/post]
tag.
Wow, this is gamechanging! Thanks!

"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 8:44 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

I don't expect people to really care but I was dealing with personal problems while my job is currently up as a posting so

It's been a week

Anyways, sorry for saying I'd be here then just disappearing.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 9:14 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 1722, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 1721, Lycanfire wrote:prodge, will be in a distracted state for the next few hours but available to talk when i am here
What's your thoughts on kitten and McMenno?
Looking back kitten around is pretty sus as hell. We literally let kitten around just chainsaw quiet owl all eod1, it's their entire content but it was such a clusterfuck nobody called them on it. I'll grab some quotes, but I'd say this slot is way scummier over Quiet Owl, but reads s-s. Let me refresh myself.
In post 998, kitten around wrote:I’ve been trying to stay caught up with this game but explain to me how this is getting votes? This reads like a transparently townie thought process.
Mathblade brought attention back to the Multiball tell Ranger and I were discussing d1, but kitten around is the one that wants to step in to defend quiet owl's honor? What threat did Mathblade really present to Quiet Owl here and is his really that narrative building that kitten around needed to inject themselves into this?
In post 1017, kitten around wrote:I don’t understand why thinking it could be multiball is bad? Anything and everything is possible in an Xyzzy game. I’ve seen alignment changes and jesters in some of their past games for example, so I think game being not only bastard but mech complex is quite likely.
Bonus round:
[In response to frogsterking suspecting over Quiet Owl in ]
In post 1057, kitten around wrote:You seem very tunnelled and you’re ignoring really blatant things like Titus saying Imaginality was mod confirmed.
Sure, this was a good take d1, but kitten was using this easy to digest take to kneecap something COMPLETELY irrelevant wrt Frogster's . It's cool just how heavily they believed the mason idea though at the end of the page:
In post 1074, kitten around wrote:
In post 1067, Frogsterking wrote:Kittens go ahead and post a reads list whenever your ready.
I don’t have a full list yet but rn

my strongest town reads are on the mason claims, STD, MT.

I’m sorry I don’t have any more confident reads yet.
:lol: Holy fuck the fear is real

Potential partners - Quiet Owl and Ythan (UltimateGamer) are up there. Pretty extensive defenses of both of these slots when they were possible wagons d1.

Let's goo VOTE: kitten around

McMenno - disliked them the entire game probably because I knew they'd be low content. Their post about how this is possibly still multiball is annoying because Frogster flipping as he did is supposed to help our ability to read players, not hinder it. I think scumreading them just because I disagree is pretty low, but they're not really offering much content anyway. Kitten around vote lacks harmony with their quiet owl read, and it seems survivalistic, but McMenno is probably the silly kind of town player that would do something scummy as some sort of sick idea of looking town.

Anyways, thanks for trying to drag me back into the game. You're a good doll.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 9:38 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

At the risk of sounding like Gamma Emerald sounding out every obvious role subtlety

Somebody (probably Ranger just by post volume) said they had a theory about Titus' role wording. The theory is that Titus may be a neighbour with alignment confirmation is because there's potential for alignment changes in this game right? Otherwise, calling someone a mason is very bastard if they could be converted (the nice bastard way of handling this would have any alignment changes fail on a mason IMO).

Also these roles are comedy gold. Does Xyzzy ever create really shitty town roles?
kitten around
kitten around
Goon
kitten around
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 10:01 pm

Post by kitten around »

I think you’re lycan making things up. When did I ever do anything like that? I’m sorry I haven’t been feeling particularly well but that doesn’t
m
ake m
e
scu
m

CSF and ANYONE for that matter, Please explain to me why I’m scum?

Gimli, why aren’t you thinking for yourself? Was I wrong to believe in the mason claim and is that why I’m being wrongly scumread here? I am town and will prove it but that’s not up to me unfortunately.
kitten around
kitten around
Goon
kitten around
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 10:04 pm

Post by kitten around »

In post 1808, Lycanfire wrote:At the risk of sounding like Gamma Emerald sounding out every obvious role subtlety

Somebody (probably Ranger just by post volume) said they had a theory about Titus' role wording. The theory is that Titus may be a neighbour with alignment confirmation is because there's potential for alignment changes in this game right? Otherwise, calling someone a mason is very bastard if they could be converted (the nice bastard way of handling this would have any alignment changes fail on a mason IMO).

Also these roles are comedy gold. Does Xyzzy ever create really shitty town roles?
Gamma hardtown read me and so should CSF because I did obvtown it in the hood. Yes I’m in that now locked neighborhood. The mod thought I was trolling when I asked them why it was locked. lol
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 10:14 pm

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

What did you do in the hood that I should be townreading?
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 10:16 pm

I'm scumreading you for reasons outlined below:

Spoiler:
In post 1594, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 1554, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 1545, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:New reads: I think KittyTacky, UltimateGamer (Ythan), and Gimli (Vaxkiller) are town. Kitten around is scum.
Wanna elaborate a bit on the Kitten scumread?
The reasoning behind their reads feels kind of superficial - explains one example

When they engage the thread, they're asking a lot of surface-level questions , , . Asking questions is okay, but I think they're doing it an awful lot relative to their other contributions.

Read their ISO - can you tell who they think is scum? It's hard to tell, because they're not pushing or making waves, but instead are just flying under the radar.
In post 1608, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 1606, Gimli wrote:
In post 1605, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:What do y'all think of kitten around?
I ISO'd them and could be scum, playing very safe in general, but I couldn't find any specific post or a general atittude that feels scummy
That's a pretty accurate description yeah. In general, I think scum tend to fit this profile more often than not: not doing anything wildly strange to stand out, but not pushing the game forward either.
In post 1615, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 1614, furtiveglance wrote:
I ISO'd them and could be scum, playing very safe in general, but I couldn't find any specific post or a general atittude that feels scummy
That's a pretty accurate description yeah. In general, I think scum tend to fit this profile more often than not: not doing anything wildly strange to stand out, but not pushing the game forward either.
Haven't played with kitten around so I'm not sure whether they're usually like this, but based on their ISO I'd put them in the low end of null. What do you think of Lycanfire and Paterson? I have them all sort of null
kitten around more active in this game as town: viewtopic.php?t=90036&f=51&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

They exhibited a certain zeal for scumhunting that I do not see here.

Lycanfire I had as town yesterday but need to hear from him more today. Paterson feels okay so far but also need more.
In post 1790, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 1777, Ranger wrote:
In post 1594, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Read their ISO - can you tell who they think is scum? It's hard to tell, because they're not pushing or making waves, but instead are just flying under the radar.
I feel this is overly harsh. Nearly every post, kitten around has made relevant posts about topical reads. , , , , , , , , , , have reads.

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , have relevant commentary.

That's 23 / 39 of her posts. She feels like she's contributed plenty.
Of course she has reads. Even scum are going to have reads to fake contribution.

But she has like a handful of townreads, and that's it.
She's commenting on things but doesn't feel emotionally invested in the discussion and isn't getting into the thick of it.
In post 1793, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 1783, Ranger wrote:
In post 1615, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:kitten around more active in this game as town: viewtopic.php?t=90036&f=51&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go
So I read that iso and I don't think it's actually different from here. That was an entire game, where kitten around replaced in during a time there was also plenty of content. Here kitten around has been playing from the beginning and the game isn't remotely close to over. She made 40 posts on that game's D2 as a replacement who had 56 pages' worth of content to read. That's comparable to her rate here imo.
In that game, she was only in the game for 2 real-life days before Day 2 ended. That's a lot of posting...

But to add onto that, you say things like with no follow up read on either Math or Prince, so your solving just looks really superficial.
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 10:20 pm

In post 1808, Lycanfire wrote:At the risk of sounding like Gamma Emerald sounding out every obvious role subtlety

Oh, that's an interesting theory

I was thinking earlier that Titus & imaginality are Neighbors instead of Masons because there could be someone unknown with access to their PT, effectively making that PT a neighborhood instead of a masonry.

@Titus and imaginality
, did xyzzy tell you who has access to your PT?
kitten around
kitten around
Goon
kitten around
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 10:30 pm

Post by kitten around »

In post 1811, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:What did you do in the hood that I should be townreading?
I don’t want to out people, they can defend me if they so choose.

And I don’t see why any of the examples you gave are ai in the slightest? What exactly is your issue with anything I said? I totally stand by what I said and won’t change anything to avoid a mislim.

I actually am starting to have doubts on you but scum traditionally are usually not the ones who start wagons but the opportunistic ones that sheep and I think one of Prince, McMenno, Lycan is scum on my wagon and I’m not going down without a fight and just allow the mislim to happen, I’d rather vote one of them over QO because I’m not convinced they’re scum.

If you seriously don’t think one of those three are scum, then I have some land in the dessert you might be interested in buying. lol
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 10:36 pm

In post 1814, kitten around wrote:And I don’t see why any of the examples you gave are ai in the slightest? What exactly is your issue with anything I said? I totally stand by what I said and won’t change anything to avoid a mislim.
Well, I don't exactly expect to convince you that you're scum

But you don't think anything I said in is AI?
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 10:45 pm

Post by imaginality »

@cat scratch
I was told I could communicate privately with Titus in the thread. I suppose 'privately' is a stretchable concept in a bastard game. I've asked the mod a more specific question about it, will let you know.
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 10:49 pm

:thumpsup:
kitten around
kitten around
Goon
kitten around
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 10:53 pm

Post by kitten around »

In post 1812, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:I'm scumreading you for reasons outlined below:

Spoiler:
In post 1594, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 1554, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 1545, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:New reads: I think KittyTacky, UltimateGamer (Ythan), and Gimli (Vaxkiller) are town. Kitten around is scum.
Wanna elaborate a bit on the Kitten scumread?
The reasoning behind their reads feels kind of superficial - explains one example

When they engage the thread, they're asking a lot of surface-level questions , , . Asking questions is okay, but I think they're doing it an awful lot relative to their other contributions.

Read their ISO - can you tell who they think is scum? It's hard to tell, because they're not pushing or making waves, but instead are just flying under the radar.
In post 1615, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 1614, furtiveglance wrote:
Haven't played with kitten around so I'm not sure whether they're usually like this, but based on their ISO I'd put them in the low end of null. What do you think of Lycanfire and Paterson? I have them all sort of null
kitten around more active in this game as town: viewtopic.php?t=90036&f=51&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

They exhibited a certain zeal for scumhunting that I do not see here.

Lycanfire I had as town yesterday but need to hear from him more today. Paterson feels okay so far but also need more.
In post 1790, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 1777, Ranger wrote:
In post 1594, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Read their ISO - can you tell who they think is scum? It's hard to tell, because they're not pushing or making waves, but instead are just flying under the radar.
I feel this is overly harsh. Nearly every post, kitten around has made relevant posts about topical reads. , , , , , , , , , , have reads.

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , have relevant commentary.

That's 23 / 39 of her posts. She feels like she's contributed plenty.
Of course she has reads. Even scum are going to have reads to fake contribution.

But she has like a handful of townreads, and that's it.
She's commenting on things but doesn't feel emotionally invested in the discussion and isn't getting into the thick of it.
In post 1793, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 1783, Ranger wrote:
In post 1615, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:kitten around more active in this game as town: viewtopic.php?t=90036&f=51&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go
So I read that iso and I don't think it's actually different from here. That was an entire game, where kitten around replaced in during a time there was also plenty of content. Here kitten around has been playing from the beginning and the game isn't remotely close to over. She made 40 posts on that game's D2 as a replacement who had 56 pages' worth of content to read. That's comparable to her rate here imo.
In that game, she was only in the game for 2 real-life days before Day 2 ended. That's a lot of posting...

But to add onto that, you say things like with no follow up read on either Math or Prince, so your solving just looks really superficial.
That last part I actually understand but you’d be very wrong about that. I can’t explain my reasoning yet, just trust I’m not an idiot or scum here, just because I haven’t done a better job of explaining it. I realize I haven’t really done much in the main thread to obvtown yet but the fact that it hasn’t happened yet, doesn’t make me scum. I think you’re posting in general looks good as does Gimli’s but let’s face facts, I’m a really easy mislim and after my flip if it happens, you need to look at those three slots please? I obviously don’t want to be mislimmed but what really would be infuriating is if you don’t take a look at those three after I flip. If my mislim is inevitable, I at least don’t want to die in vain.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 11:12 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

To the players not voting McMenno (nearly everyone now), is it because of the really vague soft of a Miller-like role? If not, then why?
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:13 am

Post by imaginality »

For me it's because Quiet Owl looks more likely to flip scum.

I didn't like . Ranger's points in make sense. The mooted team of Owl and kitten seems quite possible and I can see a few plausible options for additional buddies.

Cat Scratch, Gimli and lycan can join my townreads.

In other news the mods replied to confirm that only myself, Titus and the mods can view our PT. @catscratch
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:31 am

Post by MathBlade »

@Titus/imaginality -> Were each of you told that the other was town? Or that the other was “not mafia”. The wiki says masons tell the other person they are “not mafia”.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
kitten around
kitten around
Goon
kitten around
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:39 am

Post by kitten around »

This is awesome. I’m basically getting run up because I apparently had an unpopular reaad but what seriously astounds me is that I keep being dismissed for saying what practically every fibre of my being is screaming: that there 100% is scum on my wagon. I’m not wrong but it’s insane that I’m getting scumread for speaking the truth. How aren’t people seeing that I’m ridiculously easy mislimbait? Meanwhile people voting me apparently are willing to give the people who piled on to Frog, immunity or something. I didn’t vote Frog, you’d think that should account for something but never underestimate deep wolves and dumb town. Neither ever disappoints and we will probably lose because people are so stupidly blind to that.

I’m going to look at the Frog wagon and hopefully I can prove that my wagon has probable scum on it and anyone who thinks otherwise needs their brains rewired.
kitten around
kitten around
Goon
kitten around
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:43 am

Post by kitten around »

In post 1434, xyzzy wrote:
votecount 2.03
didn't ask + don't care + l + ratio + touch grass

4 players voting for imaginality (Prince of Paterson, UltimateGamer, HighPrincessErinys, Ranger)
4 players voting for McMenno (Titus, Elements, furtiveglance, imaginality)
3 players voting for Gamma Emerald (Gamma Emerald, Not_Mafia, MathBlade)
1 player voting for Titus (Enchant)
1 player voting for Quiet Owl (Cat Scratch Fever)

7 players not voting (McMenno, KittyTacky, Lycanfire, Quiet Owl, GeorgeBailey, Gimli, kitten around)

with 20 votes, it takes 11 to eliminate.

mod notes: Gamma Emerald has requested to be replaced.
In post 1622, xyzzy wrote:
votecount 2.04
my roommate and I finished the anime Bochhi the Rock tonight. it's pretty good. it's one of those shows where all the characters are just kinda generically cute with similar facial structures, but hey, sometimes that's just what you're gonna get watching an anime. speaking of, I joined the #anime slack channel in my new job today. we'll see if there are any exciting developments there!

4 players voting for McMenno (Elements, furtiveglance, imaginality, Titus)
3 players voting for imaginality (Prince of Paterson, UltimateGamer, Ranger)
2 players voting for Gamma Emerald (Gamma Emerald, Not_Mafia)
1 player voting for Titus (KittyTacky)
1 player voting for Quiet Owl (Cat Scratch Fever)
1 player voting for HighPrincessErinys (Gimli)
1 player voting for Not_Mafia (Enchant)

7 players not voting (McMenno, Lycanfire, Quiet Owl, GeorgeBailey, kitten around, MathBlade, HighPrincessErinys)

mod notes:
In post 1758, xyzzy wrote:
votecount 2.05
When he died (On a dark and stormy night)
A nearby shed caught fire (It simply caught alight)
And when they cleared the charred wood from the ground
Inside they found a painting of a clown (A creepy painting of a clown)
He'd painted it when he was just a child
But scrawled upon the back was exactly when he died

4 players voting for McMenno (furtiveglance, imaginality, Titus, HighPrincessErinys)
3 players voting for kitten around (Cat Scratch Fever, MathBlade, Prince of Paterson)
2 players voting for imaginality (UltimateGamer, Ranger)
2 players voting for Gamma Emerald (Gamma Emerald, Not_Mafia)
1 player voting for Enchant (Elements)
1 player voting for Titus (KittyTacky)
1 player voting for Cat Scratch Fever (Enchant)
1 player voting for HighPrincessErinys (Gimli)

5 players not voting (McMenno, Lycanfire, Quiet Owl, GeorgeBailey, kitten around)

mod notes:
Just look at these VCs. People weren’t even voting me and suddenly I became a compromise wqgon, Why isn’t anyone using three braincells and realizing something very suspicious happened here?
kitten around
kitten around
Goon
kitten around
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1824 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:50 am

Post by kitten around »

In post 1144, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 1142, Enchant wrote:Btw i am also powerful town role. Please all protectives on me.

No proofs.
In post 1140, Frogsterking wrote:while my read on Enchant is both based and based on similarity to their scumgame in TfT.
I knew you were here and only protectives with multitargetting can be on you. *ghosts away*
In post 1140, Frogsterking wrote:I'll break my silence to say I am a TPR with big swing for Town and if a rolestopper is available then I request they visit me tonight because it is important that I get my shots off at night. I feel okay soft claiming because:

1) it's immediately obvious that I am a TPR due to how I am approaching the game, especially to scum, therefore
2) scum may opt to roleblock me if available, in order to waste more of town's time tinfoiling my slot
3) I have finally identified a solid N1 target for my ability, and a roleblocker may not have realized that I require their assistance
4) While I was away I created a new list of D1 candidates for D1 lim (who I am suggesting because my impression is that guidance is required on slots who actually make sense to vote D1:)

Furtive/kittens/George/Enchant

George, furtive, and kittens are all scummy based on simple tells which are easy to spot, while my read on Enchant is both based and based on similarity to their scumgame in TfT. Quiet Owl and MathBlade I swapped out because they are generating more associative tells with other players, commenting on a wider variety of things and in my experience I don't think they are as likely to flip scum as Enchant or George are.

I'm still intending to ghost the thread until Friday night, and after that, I may ghost the thread again for a couple days. Unless anything important happens then I'll mainly just be posting a reads list and maybe my meta case on Gamma. I'm somewhat apathetic who gets voted out as long as it's one of those four. I'd rather other people discuss and choose so the discussion can be read D2. Opportunity to policy lim Mathblade revoked, and I'm switching my vote to furtive because I have a slight preference for that slot over the others:

VOTE: furtiveglance
In post 1141, Enchant wrote:
In post 1140, Frogsterking wrote:I'll break my silence to say I am a TPR with big swing for Town and if a rolestopper is available then I request they visit me tonight because it is important that I get my shots off at night. I feel okay soft claiming because:

1) it's immediately obvious that I am a TPR due to how I am approaching the game, especially to scum, therefore
2) scum may opt to roleblock me if available, in order to waste more of town's time tinfoiling my slot
3) I have finally identified a solid N1 target for my ability, and a roleblocker may not have realized that I require their assistance
4) While I was away I created a new list of D1 candidates for D1 lim (who I am suggesting because my impression is that guidance is required on slots who actually make sense to vote D1:)

Furtive/kittens/George/Enchant

George, furtive, and kittens are all scummy based on simple tells which are easy to spot, while my read on Enchant is both based and based on similarity to their scumgame in TfT. Quiet Owl and MathBlade I swapped out because they are generating more associative tells with other players, commenting on a wider variety of things and in my experience I don't think they are as likely to flip scum as Enchant or George are.

I'm still intending to ghost the thread until Friday night, and after that, I may ghost the thread again for a couple days. Unless anything important happens then I'll mainly just be posting a reads list and maybe my meta case on Gamma. I'm somewhat apathetic who gets voted out as long as it's one of those four. I'd rather other people discuss and choose so the discussion can be read D2. Opportunity to policy lim Mathblade revoked, and I'm switching my vote to furtive because I have a slight preference for that slot over the others:

VOTE: furtiveglance
:yawn:

VOTE: Frog
In post 1145, Quiet Owl wrote:.............................................
yes i too am most powerful wizard i am very trustworthy yes yes.
the above is sarcasm.

either this ends the game, or this ends the day and we have a 50/50 chance of catching scum. i am tired and in a gambling mood. VOTE: Frogsterking

NOTE THAT FROG IS AT E-2 NOW
These votes happened right after Frog claimed tpr.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”