Goon
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 5:04 am

Post by Killing Joke »

In post 198, Flea The Magician wrote:Normally I'm happy to read a hydra based on one head - in this case that would be you, as someone I know, respect and honestly fear at times - but I'm struggling to read you.
SCUM AGENDA DETECTED
In post 195, Passenger wrote:On sites like mafia.gg this was definitely a thing that I’ve frequently seen. Scum would often ask lurkers why they should be townread at which point the lurker would be forced to answer and then scum would use that as an excuse to pile on. Not the best tell, but it’s a start.
Fair enough, I've only played a couple games on that website. IIRC I asked that question without much forethought because I wanted to see how Wayword Son reacted to my FoS and to start engaging with them right away. I probably would have doubled down on them if they had been really defensive or overly agreeable. I'm null-Town on Wayword Son now and probably won't push them unless they do something really scummy.

Macabre hydra of
Frogsterking
Joker and
Nancy Drew 39
Harley Quinn

https://youtu.be/ua4mWCghnmU
Killing Joke
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 5:06 am

Post by Killing Joke »

In post 198, Flea The Magician wrote:I do need to read you, the problem is at the moment either through the Harley shenangians or otherwise I can't get a grip on you yet and Joker is obfuscating that.

Normally I'm happy to read a hydra based on one head - in this case that would be you, as someone I know, respect and honestly fear at times - but I'm struggling to read you. I can't follow your logic here and they harley mask is stopping me getting the emotive read on you accurately.
In post 194, Save The Dragons wrote:i don't know that you're scum i'm just voting you right now because i think it's the most likely option but if you want to prove me wrong you can try
Hot take: I think Flea could be town here. I was initially worried far might possibly have been pocketing me earlier but faer’s recent posts look likr fae’s genuinely sorting. Unlike the above post from STD which I fail to see any townie thought process whatsoever. lol

Also liking Flea’s . Flea’s sounds like a real read compared the very obvious fake one from STD.

If posting Harley gifs is really keeping you from reading me than I can stop but after I saw Joker doing it, I thought it looked kinda fun. \_0_/

I don’t believe either 194 or that post about Elements being somehow enraptured ever come from town. In Schadd’s game STD actually had albeit wrong but actually non-bs reasons to push me. None of his posts sound sincere to me.

Macabre hydra of
Frogsterking
Joker and
Nancy Drew 39
Harley Quinn

Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 5:14 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 201, Killing Joke wrote:If posting Harley gifs is really keeping you from reading me than I can stop but after I saw Joker doing it, I thought it looked kinda fun. \_0_/
I mean we're here to play a game and have fun, the Harley thing you have going on is more than the gifs.

I'll work it out either way, we're still early D1, there's time yet.
Killing Joke
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 5:24 am

Post by Killing Joke »

In post 202, Flea The Magician wrote:the Harley thing you have going on is more than the gifs.
I'm suspicious of comments like this, this sounds very manipulative.

Macabre hydra of
Frogsterking
Joker and
Nancy Drew 39
Harley Quinn

HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Pronoun: it/its, not they

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 5:38 am

Post by HighPrincessErinys »

In post 179, Passenger wrote:
In post 61, Elements wrote:
In post 54, Passenger wrote:VOTE: HPE
not rvs, going off vibes
What about its vibes feel off?
I didn’t like its post that said “Well, here comes the early claim.” It felt slightly off and contrived. Just a weak early read though.
To be fair this one genuinely wasn't aware of "Miller instaclaims", so.

Call this a prodge because this one isn't awake enough to properly read, it thinks, and it'll be busy soon for a while. Vague skim makes it not a super big fan of StD but it's not gonna vote on the slot until it's cognizant.
not a person, just a doll~
this one refers to itself in the third person
Get To Know A Doll
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 5:51 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

In post 199, Bellaphant wrote:@std, scale of 1-10 how actually worried are you about being the elim here?
Maybe 2
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 5:52 am

In post 197, Killing Joke wrote:
In post 194, Save The Dragons wrote:i don't know that you're scum i'm just voting you right now because i think it's the most likely option but if you want to prove me wrong you can try
I have a much beter idea sport, why don’t YOU prove me wrong because I really don’t think I am wrong on you.

I made points against you and you ignored them so shrug
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 5:54 am

Also I think HPE could be scum but I forgot to mention that earlier and that above post doesn't help
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 5:58 am

Also Bella is a little sus
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 5:59 am

Post by Radical Rat »

I think it be worth notin' that Fenrir never actually said anythin' 'bout a "reaction test." Wantin' to see how the rest o' the crew responds 'fore spillin' yer beans doesn't need to carry the insincerity implied by "reaction testin'."

To be clear, I'm not yet certain 'bout his loyalty, but it be concernin' to me that ye be tryin' to shove him in a box he don't fit
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:01 am

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 202, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 201, Killing Joke wrote:If posting Harley gifs is really keeping you from reading me than I can stop but after I saw Joker doing it, I thought it looked kinda fun. \_0_/
I mean we're here to play a game and have fun, the Harley thing you have going on is more than the gifs.

What is it yer seein' here Flea? I've tried movin' me patch to each o' me eyes but can't see anythin' out o' the ordinary with Harley

Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:04 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Someone asked why I read rr's gimmick different, but it's because there is actuall content.

@std, why?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:07 am

In post 203, Killing Joke wrote:
In post 202, Flea The Magician wrote:the Harley thing you have going on is more than the gifs.

Whatever it is you're smoking, could I have some?

Still waiting on why 5 reasons my opening is scummy from your pov, and now I want to know why/how this is manipulative.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:17 am

In post 210, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 202, Flea The Magician wrote:

What is it yer seein' here Flea? I've tried movin' me patch to each o' me eyes but can't see anythin' out o' the ordinary with Harley
We talk regular out of game and have played enough games together that of all people - Nancy is the person I'm most confident I can read quickly and accurately.

You start RP'ing and that's a barrier between the players and you - I should know, I do it on alt accounts for giggles sometimes. There's nothing off about Nancy here, and I'm wanting to try and lock a read on her ASAP - meaning the hydra is my current objective and sole focus where I'm going to put my energy.

If she's red, the RP can potentially stop me getting that red read on her, muddy the waters a bit and leave me still questioning.

If she's green and I get to a point where I can lock that in, her knowledge can help cover my blind spots (such as Mala and probably others) as I know I can then trust her reads.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:18 am

The problem currently is once I lock a read on one head, both are condemned to that read and Frog is not helping their case at the moment.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:18 am

I should rephrase.

Bella why did you ask the question you did about me being worried about my lim on a scale of 1 to 10?
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:24 am

Post by Radical Rat »

(I'll go out of character a bit here because trying to wrap it in pirate speak isn't working I think.

But what I'm asking is what about Nancy's play here makes you think she's RPing? I'll acknowledge you know her better than I do, but to me this looks like pretty normal Nancy play.)

Killing Joke
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 7:15 am

Post by Killing Joke »

In post 216, Radical Rat wrote:(I'll go out of character a bit here because trying to wrap it in pirate speak isn't working I think.

But what I'm asking is what about Nancy's play here makes you think she's RPing? I'll acknowledge you know her better than I do, but to me this looks like pretty normal Nancy play.)
I have figured out the answer to this question when you're ready to hear it from me.

Also, your pirate speak is easy to understand all things considered, miscommunication isn't the problem :lol:

Macabre hydra of
Frogsterking
Joker and
Nancy Drew 39
Harley Quinn

Killing Joke
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 8:06 am

Post by Killing Joke »

In post 212, Flea The Magician wrote:

Still waiting on why 5 reasons my opening is scummy from your pov, and now I want to know why/how this is manipulative.
This is just typical scum assigning busy work to Town while contributing nothing. I'm not doing chores for a slot who actively refuses to commit to a single read on any player in the game. Your ISO is atrocious. Harley said you would be AI over time and by God she was correct. Your next step as scum!Flea--since your faux pas attempt to pocket me in has failed--is to chainsaw us for Dragons. You are fence sitting ALL OF YOUR READS while you wait to see how much you have to commit in order to save Dragons. How convenient your reads are ambiguous when wagons are taking shape and how quickly they will form soon once it's clear who you need to push in order to create a counter wagon for Dragons.

By the way, tell Elements hi in the scum chat for me, Flea, I'm aware she panicked () and ghosted the thread after I pointed out her theater with Dragons.

Macabre hydra of
Frogsterking
Joker and
Nancy Drew 39
Harley Quinn

Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 8:21 am

In post 216, Radical Rat wrote:(I'll go out of character a bit here because trying to wrap it in pirate speak isn't working I think.

There's a few Harleyisms interspersed in her posts (Since when does she call anyone Bucko?) and word choice is different to usual around them. It's throwing me off how I usually read her. The aggression is different because of it and ngl she's getting Harley's mania about right when she does it
In post 217, Killing Joke wrote: I have figured out the answer to this question when you're ready to hear it from me.

Also, your pirate speak is easy to understand all things considered, miscommunication isn't the problem :lol:

[Joker]
Is it because you think I'm scum? Still waiting on your answers btw.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 8:40 am

How can you possibly think you have 3 scum reads correct
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 8:41 am

Post by Elements »

In post 104, Killing Joke wrote: I kind of like Titus not knowing who we are. I think she’d probably be paying more attention to that as scum? \_0_/
What is different about Titus not knowing who you were to me not knowing who you were that makes her more town in your eyes?
I agree with everything Elements is posting - Papa Zito
It's scummy as fak tho - Gamma Emerald
All my completed games
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 8:54 am

In post 218, Killing Joke wrote:
In post 212, Flea The Magician wrote:

[Joker]

This is just typical scum assigning busy work to Town while contributing nothing. I'm not doing chores for a slot who actively refuses to commit to a single read on any player in the game. Your ISO is atrocious. Harley said you would be AI over time and by God she was correct. Your next step as scum!Flea--since your faux pas attempt to pocket me in has failed--is to chainsaw us for Dragons. You are fence sitting ALL OF YOUR READS while you wait to see how much you have to commit in order to save Dragons. How convenient your reads are ambiguous when wagons are taking shape and how quickly they will form soon once it's clear who you need to push in order to create a counter wagon for Dragons.

By the way, tell Elements hi in the scum chat for me, Flea, I'm aware she panicked () and ghosted the thread after I pointed out her theater with Dragons.

[joker]
Seriously whatever you're smoking I'll take some.
But ya know something, fine, lets do this. Lets dance. If it gets your slot sorted faster then lets boogie.

This is the worst paragraph I have seen 2 days into a game, ever.

You said my entrance was scummy in 5 ways, I asked you how so, you vanished.
Is this the busywork? Asking you about a comment you made? This isn't busy work, this is something you can answer quickly with as serious or mocking answers as you like. Instead you ignore it. Sits weird with me you take the shot and walk away. Its like farting in a room and leaving.

191 is a pocket? Really? Whats my pocket made of? Burlap?
In post 191, Flea The Magician wrote:149 be spicy from the Joker, wanna see how this progresses given I can't work out what the reads are coming from this... o.O Definitely interesting though :3

Which reminds me @Joker still wanna know what was scummy about that post, I ain't having your slot cruise by on my ability to read Nancy.
Like seriously? On what planet is this pocketing? lol

I'm fence sitting my reads because I have priorities to sort. I get overwhelmed quickly in Larges and I especially hate D1 of larges. No secret, ask anyone who's played in one with me. Nancys right in that I will tell in time, D1 even after 2 weeks is not that time I can assure you.

Where's this chainsaw btw? I recalled asking Nancy to elaborate on her process as I'm not seeing it. I'm not the only one either. like wat.

C'mon, do better.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 8:55 am

I get the joker likes to gas rooms but I thought he used something other than his own farts.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 9:19 am

Post by Bellaphant »

@std, it just seemed like a lot of....noise about not much, but it was clearly only the warm up act...

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”