Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 12:48 pm

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 246, Killing Joke wrote:
In post 245, ActionDan wrote:I hate using associatives preflip. No one has ever amazed me and no one ever will.
This is the game you open your heart!
In post 243, Elements wrote:List of players you've outright said are scum:
Wayward
Flea
Elements
StD
I haven't posted a compiled reads list and when I do I will be the one who posts it: not you.

I stopped reading here because your post is deliberately misleading and made to look contrived on purpose. I FoSed Wayward at the very beginning of the game and have since re evaluated their slot multiple times, for example in I state very clearly that I'm null-Town on them.

This post is essentially trying to reframe my active solving in the thread and posting reads as being scummy or phantasmagorical when it is in fact...playing the game to win as Town.
Pot meet kettle.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 12:49 pm

In post 249, Killing Joke wrote: Wayward Sons is null-Town.

Ah yes, use nancys post to attempt to evade, nice.
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 12:50 pm

Post by Elements »

In post 249, Killing Joke wrote:
In post 248, Elements wrote:and it looks dodgy it's because it is
In post 247, Elements wrote:
In post 246, Killing Joke wrote: I haven't posted a compiled reads list and when I do I will be the one who posts it: not you.
I'm not saying these are your reads I'm saying this is what you have done
In post 246, Killing Joke wrote:
In post 245, ActionDan wrote:I hate using associatives preflip. No one has ever amazed me and no one ever will.
This is the game you open your heart!
In post 243, Elements wrote:List of players you've outright said are scum:
Wayward
Flea
Elements
StD
I haven't posted a compiled reads list and when I do I will be the one who posts it: not you.

I stopped reading here because your post is deliberately misleading and made to look contrived on purpose. I FoSed Wayward at the very beginning of the game and have since re evaluated their slot multiple times, for example in I state very clearly that I'm null-Town on them.

This post is essentially trying to reframe my active solving in the thread and posting reads as being scummy or phantasmagorical when it is in fact...playing the game to win as Town.
Wayward Sons is null-Town.

this makes 0 sense
I agree with everything Elements is posting - Papa Zito
It's scummy as fak tho - Gamma Emerald
All my completed games
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her, they/them

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 12:55 pm

Post by Aisa »

Votecount 1.04

Save The Dragons (4):
Killing Joke, Wayward Son, ActionDan, BlueBloodedToffee.
Killing Joke (3):
Save The Dragons, Flea The Magician, Elements.
Wayward Son (1):
Titus.
Elements (1):
Bellaphant.
Eiralox (1):
Radical Rat.
HighPrincessErinys (1):
Passenger.
Flea The Magician (1):
HighPrincessErinys.

No Elimination (1):
Eiralox.

Not Voting (3):
Enchant, Andresvmb, Malakittens.

With 16 players alive, it takes 9 to eliminate someone.

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2023-01-20 01:00:00).
Last edited by Aisa on Tue Jan 17, 2023 12:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 1:01 pm

OH BABY THE TRIPLE!
In post 94, Killing Joke wrote:[...]
I scum read Elements:

[...]

Flea:

[...]
And--though I'm liking them the more they post--Wayword Son:

[...]

You have said all 4 on Elements list are outright scum. You cannot refute that and using Nancys post to attempt to subvert that is NOT GOOD.

Then we have this...
In post 159, Killing Joke wrote:
@andres

@BBT

@Mala

@Enchant

@ActionDan

@Passenger

In post 157, Wayward Son wrote:
In post 116, ActionDan wrote:If they are why did you not put a vote down earlier
Too many choices. But seriously, too many choices.

I'm about 50/50 in participating in RVS. This time I Didn't. shrug
Can you pick a few slots (like maybe ~4) you think or feel are more suspicious than the rest, Wayward? I think that would be helpful for the quiet slots to do as well.
I believe there are exactly one or two scummers hiding in the slots above and I'd like to help flush them out.

[...]

which is exactly the second list. You cannot deny either. You cannot use Nancys posts of her reads to wriggle out of what you're doing.

If you are town here, take the night off, get your brain in order, come back tomorrow. You're literally twisting everything that is ever said against you and using buzz words like they're going out of fashion.

YOU are the one who is being intentionally misleading, manipulative and reframing posts and actions.

Yeesh I know I wanted someone to do something interesting but ye gods I didnt mean shit in the pot, stir it, then throw it at a fan.
Killing Joke
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 1:30 pm

Post by Killing Joke »

In post 254, Flea The Magician wrote:which is exactly the second list. You cannot deny either. You cannot use Nancys posts of her reads to wriggle out of what you're doing.
I don't know which one but you have a post of mine mixed up with Nancy's for sure. If it's the one I quoted with the card then I was quoting to add the right post link and to show the post was mine.

I saw that you're trying to refurbish Elements approach of pretending like there is something uncanny about my reads other than the fact they actually exist. Good luck with that approach.

Macabre hydra of
Frogsterking
Joker and
Nancy Drew 39
Harley Quinn

https://youtu.be/ua4mWCghnmU
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 1:31 pm

Post by Elements »

Uncanny isn't a word that makes sense in this context
All my completed games
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 1:37 pm

Post by Malakittens »

TBH Mala I don't know what you were thinking about in 146 because I don't think you asked yourself any of the relevant questions like:

1) Why did Dragons vote our slot seemingly out of nowhere for absolutely no reason?
2) Why is Elements suddenly going out of their way to push Dragons and white knight our slot?
3) Why is Dragons pretending to be agitated for absolutely no reason or provocation? (137)
4) Why does Dragons play make no sense internally based on what he claims to be doing? (133)

I dislike your conclusion, Mala, because it completely overlooks the only logical conclusion about Dragon's play: it's an obviously scummy move which gives Elements an excuse to push Dragons and set her own slot up for endgame. There is literally no other reason, Town or scum, for Dragons to play the way they have over the last couple of pages

I didn’t find it highly suscipious since we are still in RSV. I mean I’m ok with it because it got some discussion going forward to move us out of this stage.

I agree with the element point tho. I also don’t like Eira in the same point re: Bella.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 1:38 pm

Post by Elements »

How can you agree with the elements point when I didn't push StD and didn't white knight KJ
All my completed games
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 1:46 pm

Post by Malakittens »

VOTE: Bella

I’m ok with this vote for now.
I don’t really feel like Bella is sorting. I also don’t really find a lot of her posts memorable. I also dislike some of the posts she made. I agree with STD that the post regarding how scared this lim will go through, just felt awk imo.

I also have a soft-scum read on deck, but that one I’m keeping closer to my chest until I can actually push that case.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.

Killing Joke
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:22 pm

Post by Killing Joke »

In post 232, Flea The Magician wrote:You know something

VOTE: Killing Joke

The level of reach in your posts is honestly disgusting.
We're 2 days in, you're literally throwing everything at the wall to see what sticks and accepting nothing in return. I tried to be nice, but its clear that The Joker is always going to be scum.
Flea is scum here. *cries*

STD scumposted when he made that post with if we PROVE we’re town to him, he’ll TRY o read us but anyone who knows how to read me correctly can tell I’m town here and Flea knows I can never be scum here, so yeaah I tr faer for paranoia on our slot but complete inability to correctly read me, Joker might be right then.

ANYONE SOLELY FOCUSED On JOKER’S POSTS And IGNORING MINE ARE PLAYING VERY BADLY And Are The MOST LIKELY To Be SCUM PUSHING US

~Harley
Macabre hydra of
Frogsterking
Joker and
Nancy Drew 39
Harley Quinn

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:27 pm

Post by Titus »

Ooh I got shiny wagons, a hotel in the middle of nowhere with a jacuzzi, and dinner plus beer coming. Ooh and did I say shiny wagons?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:30 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 261, Titus wrote:Ooh I got shiny wagons, a hotel in the middle of nowhere with a jacuzzi, and dinner plus beer coming. Ooh and did I say shiny wagons?
Can i join?

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:32 pm

Post by Titus »

I think my boyfriend would be jealous lol. We're off by the lake and 3 hours from home.

We can totally join on wagons and drinking though. Raincheck on jacuuzi.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:47 pm

In post 255, Killing Joke wrote:
In post 254, Flea The Magician wrote:which is exactly the second list. You cannot deny either. You cannot use Nancys posts of her reads to wriggle out of what you're doing.
I don't know which one but you have a post of mine mixed up with Nancy's for sure. If it's the one I quoted with the card then I was quoting to add the right post link and to show the post was mine.

I saw that you're trying to refurbish Elements approach of pretending like there is something uncanny about my reads other than the fact they actually exist. Good luck with that approach.

OK fair enough, 200 is a joker post, I thought it was a nancy post. My bad. I'll give you that, however, it doesn't change what you have done, which is exactly what Elements has said. Whatever context you're adding to this isn't there. youve accused those people of being scum or thrown sus at them - not that it's a current readslist.
Whatever you're trying to show Elements is doing, isn't there.
I stand by go take a night off.

In post 260, Killing Joke wrote:

We're 2 days in, you're literally throwing everything at the wall to see what sticks and accepting nothing in return. I tried to be nice, but its clear that The Joker is always going to be scum.

STD scumposted when he made that post with if we PROVE we’re town to him, he’ll TRY o read us but anyone who knows how to read me correctly can tell I’m town here and Flea knows I can never be scum here, so yeaah I tr faer for paranoia on our slot but complete inability to correctly read me, Joker might be right then.

ANYONE SOLELY FOCUSED On JOKER’S POSTS And IGNORING MINE ARE PLAYING VERY BADLY And Are The MOST LIKELY To Be SCUM PUSHING US.

~Harley
For the love of the gods Nancy if you're town here you have a massive upwards battle and coming at me because your other head is scummy as hell trying to frame that as me being scummy and "ignoring you" is bad and pre-emptively its even worse. I'm not ignoring you, I'm trying to read you. Problem is your other head is literally thowing everything at the wall to see what sticks and is ignoring everything else.

I have always and will continue to go on if one head is scummy af then then hydra is scummy af.
I have caught hydra slots like this before, its a thing that works for me, you know this. Hell it came up once or twice when I've basically anxietied at you because I know people freaking hate me for it!

I've even done it to you where I've ripped the hydra down because of a single head. Admittedly in that game I had mechanical backup and was under an alt but still.

Hell thinking about it, you know all this, you know how I work, so this just gets worse that you're already setting up a shove on me because of that...

I was genuinely hoping you were Town, Nancy. You were having fun, but you jumped immediately the moment I dropped a vote to a full defence.
Killing Joke
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:51 pm

Post by Killing Joke »

In post 137, Save The Dragons wrote:Elements i think you're getting fussed over a playstyle difference but you're not sring me. You could be a partner of kj soft defending them but I think you're just town enraptured by their content
In post 194, Save The Dragons wrote:i don't know that you're scum i'm just voting you right now because i think it's the most likely option but if you want to
prove
me wrong you can
try
@STD I really really hate both of these posts, we hadn’t really posted that much, especially me, prior to you posting 137.

Tell mr why I should tr 194: You say that if we PROVE we’re town, you’ll TRY to tr us. How is that a townie thought process?

If we proved it, then why would you need to even try? Of course since we’re not IC, you can of course claim for whatever reason we haven’t but it’s the if we could prove it, then you would try.

I’m now really worried about Flea because for faer, paranoia on me is absolutely townie for faer but not seeing how I’m bleeding obviously town here, is extremely concerning and makes me now wonder if Joker is right because I don’t believe there’s a world where town!Flea completely ignores MY posts like that. Even if faer thinks Joker lookd scummy - that’s his typical towngame. Metadive him whomever’s town. But fae should absolutely know that this is my obvtown meta here.

~Harley
Macabre hydra of
Frogsterking
Joker and
Nancy Drew 39
Harley Quinn

Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:55 pm

Harley you also know I don't metadive, the meta I use is the meta I've gained from playing with people -.-;
Killing Joke
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 3:03 pm

Post by Killing Joke »

In post 264, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 255, Killing Joke wrote:

OK fair enough, 200 is a joker post, I thought it was a nancy post. My bad. I'll give you that, however, it doesn't change what you have done, which is exactly what Elements has said. Whatever context you're adding to this isn't there. youve accused those people of being scum or thrown sus at them - not that it's a current readslist.
Whatever you're trying to show Elements is doing, isn't there.
I stand by go take a night off.

In post 260, Killing Joke wrote:

ANYONE SOLELY FOCUSED On JOKER’S POSTS And IGNORING MINE ARE PLAYING VERY BADLY And Are The MOST LIKELY To Be SCUM PUSHING US.

~Harley
For the love of the gods Nancy if you're town here you have a massive upwards battle and coming at me because your other head is scummy as hell trying to frame that as me being scummy and "ignoring you" is bad and pre-emptively its even worse. I'm not ignoring you, I'm trying to read you. Problem is your other head is literally thowing everything at the wall to see what sticks and is ignoring everything else.

I have always and will continue to go on if one head is scummy af then then hydra is scummy af.
I have caught hydra slots like this before, its a thing that works for me, you know this. Hell it came up once or twice when I've basically anxietied at you because I know people freaking hate me for it!

I've even done it to you where I've ripped the hydra down because of a single head. Admittedly in that game I had mechanical backup and was under an alt but still.

Hell thinking about it, you know all this, you know how I work, so this just gets worse that you're already setting up a shove on me because of that...

I was genuinely hoping you were Town, Nancy. You were having fun, but you jumped immediately the moment I dropped a vote to a full defence.
Of course I did because you are doing now exactly what I just said:
IGNORING MY POSTS And ONLY FOCUSING On JOKER’S
. This is his typical town meta, look it up. He finds some reason whether actually apy or sometimes even imo quite silly and pushes you to get a reaction. Reaction testing helps him sort you. Problem is that kind of playstyle can get you wrongly sr if you don’t already know this is Frogs’ typical town meta.

He doesn’t realize that he’s as likely to piss of town as well as scum with that playstyle and people can wrongly sr that. I know I did in Masque. Frogs was practically deathtunnelling me for truthfully saying that I had trouble logging into my anonymous account due to password issues.

And eventually he did a complete 180 on me and I then became his top townread. So anyone who’s seriously sr us due to Frog’s playstyle can do an easy metadive to realize that’s bullshit.

~Harley
Macabre hydra of
Frogsterking
Joker and
Nancy Drew 39
Harley Quinn

Killing Joke
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 3:11 pm

Post by Killing Joke »

In post 266, Flea The Magician wrote:Harley you also know I don't metadive, the meta I use is the meta I've gained from playing with people -.-;
Then you should be able to tell this is MY town meta here, how can you not? Why are you only parsing Joker when I tell you that’s typically how he plays as town and frequently gets miselimed for doing that too but shit, he usually gets at least one scum if not more right in his solves, so it’s pretty much guaranteed he’s right on at least one or more of those reads based off of past games of his. He caught scum!Math in LOST and scum!Roden and scum!RR right out of the gate in Elected Decisions. And jsyk, anyone who’s played with me ever and removing my posts out of the equation and only focussing on Joker’s is suss to me because we are two heads and anyone willing to do a metacheck can absolutely confirm that what he’s done so far in this game is typical for Frogs’ towngame.

~Harley
Macabre hydra of
Frogsterking
Joker and
Nancy Drew 39
Harley Quinn

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 3:11 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Killing joker is town can we please move on, thank you bye

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 3:13 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

If nothin' else ye need to get yer heads sorted, but regardless of any o' that, I think ye've made it clear enough where yer loyalties lie.

An' fer the record Harley, it be mostly you shiverin' me timbers right now, so I don't wanna be hearin' nothin' about ignorin' ye
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 3:19 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I guess not, amazing.

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 3:23 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

I'll move on if ye can convince me either of the Killin' Joke's innocence, or of another 'avin stronger guilt. Bella not tryin' isn't somethin' I be willin' to put any stake in as of yet
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 3:23 pm

tmw your tile refreshes the wrong freaking page. Eugh.

Nancy you know my play better than anyone.
You know I can read you.
I know I can't read frog.
You know I do not meta dive.
You know I will latch on to a single head and take my read from there.
You know I'm a reactive player, worse than you can be some days.
When only Joker is posting, I can't exactly focus on both. I've looked at yours, I gave explanation why I have a little pause over your alignment. I've even said i'm going to try and focus on you because I can read you and not frog, who I think I've had 1 game with.

There's silly pushes, there's shit pushes, then theres manual extraction and yeeting it at the turbo propeller.

You are asking me to do things you know I
do not do
and using that I do not do them as a defence.

Your townmeta to me is you have fun, even when someone throws a bit of sus you have fun. Here you're throwing meta at me, hyperfixed on how I'm reading you and being crushed already with almost no pressure.

Most importantly you know I've caught you like this before, and you've seen me catch hydras like this before. I've always done it like this, trying to paint me red for it isn't a good look for you.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 3:23 pm

In post 269, Malakittens wrote:Killing joker is town can we please move on, thank you bye
In post 271, Malakittens wrote:I guess not, amazing.
... I think you may want to EBWOP your original post for clarity.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”