Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 3:33 pm

Post by Killing Joke »

In post 270, Radical Rat wrote:VOTE: Killing Joke

If nothin' else ye need to get yer heads sorted, but regardless of any o' that, I think ye've made it clear enough where yer loyalties lie.

An' fer the record Harley, it be mostly you shiverin' me timbers right now, so I don't wanna be hearin' nothin' about ignorin' ye
Reversing my tr on you. You know I’m playing nothing here like I did in Even Odd Killers, so maybe you and STD are buddies here because his read on me is seriously bad and you should know from our discord convos during Double Agency, I’m town here, so bad news that there’s some extremely lazy town and pretty obvious scum here.

Of the people currently voting us, Elements actually looks the best but if she stays on us after my posting what I just did about Frog’s I may have to reacess that but I actually think RR’s vote on us could possibly be the worst one yet because it really makes me wonder if RR is now coming at us specifically because Joker caught his buddy and wants us out of the way because RR knows how good Frog’s is at scumhunting because Frogs’ nailed them straight out of the gate in ED, so I read RR’s vote on us as possibly a fear vote and I don’t for one minute buy that RR believes I’m scum here, so if we get flipped and their on us, please revoke our RR tr post flip.

Mala like probably one of the most obvious town here.

~Harley
Macabre hydra of
Frogsterking
Joker and
Nancy Drew 39
Harley Quinn

https://youtu.be/ua4mWCghnmU
Killing Joke
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 3:38 pm

Post by Killing Joke »

In post 273, Flea The Magician wrote:tmw your tile refreshes the wrong freaking page. Eugh.

Nancy you know my play better than anyone.
You know I can read you.
I know I can't read frog.
You know I do not meta dive.
You know I will latch on to a single head and take my read from there.
You know I'm a reactive player, worse than you can be some days.
When only Joker is posting, I can't exactly focus on both. I've looked at yours, I gave explanation why I have a little pause over your alignment. I've even said i'm going to try and focus on you because I can read you and not frog, who I think I've had 1 game with.

There's silly pushes, there's shit pushes, then theres manual extraction and yeeting it at the turbo propeller.

You are asking me to do things you know I
do not do
and using that I do not do them as a defence.

Your townmeta to me is you have fun, even when someone throws a bit of sus you have fun. Here you're throwing meta at me, hyperfixed on how I'm reading you and being crushed already with almost no pressure.

Most importantly you know I've caught you like this before, and you've seen me catch hydras like this before. I've always done it like this, trying to paint me red for it isn't a good look for you.
We are going to flip town so how do you think that will look for you then?

And no you haven’t caught me because I’m going to flip town and this game is thankfully not flipless, so if you’re town here, you will be dealing with the consequences of not being able to read me accurately.

~Harley
Macabre hydra of
Frogsterking
Joker and
Nancy Drew 39
Harley Quinn

ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 3:42 pm

Post by ActionDan »

I haven't gotten to brass tacks yet with kj vs. Everyone, but I just wanted to say that Mala looks to be clearly town now
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
Killing Joke
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 3:49 pm

Post by Killing Joke »

In post 277, ActionDan wrote:I haven't gotten to brass tacks yet with kj vs. Everyone, but I just wanted to say that Mala looks to be clearly town now
People pushing us who either don’t know don’t care about Frogs’ meta.
People suddenly sr me for God only knows what possibly reasons, right AFTER I pointed that out,
And RR if scum here, would definitely try to shade me not Frogs because I don’t have a particularly good BoP on them but Frog’s otoh absolutely does, so something to think about if we flip.
Macabre hydra of
Frogsterking
Joker and
Nancy Drew 39
Harley Quinn

Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 3:50 pm

Post by Flea The Magician »

I'm honestly not that bothered how I look post flip, and whatever the consequences of your flip are, I will deal with them.

Thing is Nancy we're DAY 3 into D1 and still have about 7 days left and you're already in a panic. Like yeah this isn't entirely out of character for you but this early is throwing me honestly.
Killing Joke
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 3:53 pm

Post by Killing Joke »

In post 279, Flea The Magician wrote:I'm honestly not that bothered how I look post flip, and whatever the consequences of your flip are, I will deal with them.

Thing is Nancy we're DAY 3 into D1 and still have about 7 days left and you're already in a panic. Like yeah this isn't entirely out of character for you but this early is throwing me honestly.
Since when is that ever ai for me? What game ever - unless I’m a literal joker - don’t I “panic” when I’m getting wagoned?

I don’t believe you can claim to have meta on me and not know this.

~Harley
Macabre hydra of
Frogsterking
Joker and
Nancy Drew 39
Harley Quinn

Killing Joke
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:00 pm

Post by Killing Joke »

So we’re being sr for Frogs doing what Frogs typically does. Check
I’m reacting like I typically do in pretty much every single game. Also check.

Being sr when I’m already out of my scumrange here. Also check

I don’t want us to get miselimed but I trust Frogs’ reads to know we won’t likely be dying in vain, so I’m pissed and frustrated but feel confident we will be vindicated whatever happens, so I’m actually not panicking, because I believe Frogs has done enough solving already that our flip will very likely catch some scum.

~Harley
Macabre hydra of
Frogsterking
Joker and
Nancy Drew 39
Harley Quinn

Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:01 pm

The games we've hydra'd, you've been a calmer about early wagons - you haven't jumped to every possible defence available and in reach - including ones you know is the equivalent of throwing a sponge ball at a brick wall expecting it to take the wall out.

Panic is probably the wrong word here but I know you know what I mean. Heightened is probably the accurate word but its still missing something as its too less of a word.
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Pronoun: it/its, not they

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:08 pm

Post by HighPrincessErinys »

Ouuuuuh this was a lot. After reading from , this one's main thoughts are: Joker had a half-decent case against StD early on, but that's since kinda crumbled. His tone is kinda wacky and his points against Elements, Flea, and StD have all gotten out of whack, but it honestly... doesn't scumread him all that much. It feels like town misplaying rather than scum shitpushing from what it knows firsthand of his meta. Some of Harley's later posts (i.e. immediately under Flea stating that faer not ignoring her at all and saying NO YOU TOTALLY ARE IGNORING ME) feel
bad
though.

That being said! StD doesn't look so good either even if Joker's case isn't quite so good anymore. His ISO is very dodgy in general but in particular is just groanworthy. Scumlean here, and can't help but feel his reactions and posts have built a more convincing case against himself than the logic Joker was levying.

Going to say that this one also somewhat strongly townreads Flea, this one likes faer posts and points quite a bit.
In post 128, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 123, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 107, Bellaphant wrote:Theres strong crossovers in this list to the frog/eira game recently, so I'm going to try to keep open minded to hpe and elements.
Forgot to say and you reminded this one; hi Bella!
In post 117, Save The Dragons wrote:VOTE: killing joke
In post 121, Bellaphant wrote:VOTE: elements
Half unrelated: Explanations on these votes would be nice, especially when it can kind of see the Elements vote but would like more thoughts from others.
What
do
you see?
That this one didn't like Elements' ISO very much, and still doesn't. Scumlean on Elements.
not a person, just a doll~
this one refers to itself in the third person
Get To Know A Doll
Killing Joke
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:12 pm

Post by Killing Joke »

In post 282, Flea The Magician wrote:The games we've hydra'd, you've been a calmer about early wagons - you haven't jumped to every possible defence available and in reach - including ones you know is the equivalent of throwing a sponge ball at a brick wall expecting it to take the wall out.

Panic is probably the wrong word here but I know you know what I mean. Heightened is probably the accurate word but its still missing something as its too less of a word.
You know that’s not true , so why are you saying otherwise? Do I really need to link my ISO from Schadd’s game - which you were in - and you locktowned me that game despite me flipping the fuck out for being wrongly sr, so Flea, please explain to me how in what world is my reaction to that even remotely scummy when I was clearly even more reactive in that game?

I have an excellent longterm memory, so you might not want to try that fyi. :]

~Harley
Macabre hydra of
Frogsterking
Joker and
Nancy Drew 39
Harley Quinn

HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Pronoun: it/its, not they

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:16 pm

Post by HighPrincessErinys »

Fuck it, VOTE: Save The Dragons
not a person, just a doll~
this one refers to itself in the third person
Get To Know A Doll
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:23 pm

Yeah I don't have an excellent long term memory, downside of my many conditions. Also means I need to try and keep my meta fresh.
There's been a few Schadd games I've been in and I couldn't tell you if I was on main, alt or hydra for pretty much all of them except the last potions one I was in and thats only because I needed to update my wiki page.

I can only assume I had different meta tells on you at the time and once upon a yonder you were more reactive than Sodium in water. You've mellowed a lot and you know that and I genuinely don't remember you exploding like this since I went on break and we played on Butterflies for a bit.

But hey once again with the "I have meta proof I can link you to!!" when you know I won't and you know the reason why - because my chronic adhd ass can't focus long enough to read a game and my memory issues make it a fruitless task anyway.

Like no seriously it's just taken me 2 hours between distractions to find a shiny Growlithe in an outbreak...
Killing Joke
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:29 pm

Post by Killing Joke »

Subject: open 852: store bought potions (sold!)
Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 169, Dwlee99 wrote:Think Nancy has been really scummy. Her content is almost all reactive in a negative way.
Nancy is a reactive player and honestly her being here with IVD means frankly if they're scum they are probably actually a hard catch.

If every single reactive player was just scum then me, Nancy, and a few others here would just be policy.

Players like Enchant and N_M who active antitown Hammerers, and in n_ms case a gut lock tunnel don't even get a consideration.

Agressive players can often be scum and will attempt to control the game. Just because your passive playstyle doesn't work with reactionary players doesn't mean they're scum.

And yeah, I'm taking this game seriously.
@Flea this is what you said in this game. I was getting wrongly sr being overly reactive to being pushed and it didn’t stop you for locktowning me in that game, so maybe you’ve forgotten then because I think it’s extremely obvious that you didn’t consider my flipping out over receiving votes a scumtell in that game.

~Harley
Macabre hydra of
Frogsterking
Joker and
Nancy Drew 39
Harley Quinn

Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:53 pm

But again this is stuff you know.
Stuff that you know impacts my play, how I operate, you know how I hunt and the reason why I hunt like I do.

You know these meta things you're pulling as "evidence" basically do nothing for me because
I literally cannot

hah amazing, actually the game I had to go back and check what my alignment actually was...
Thing is the bit you've bolded is still true, you are a reactive player. Also apparently I was on a train in that game... 90mph train so probably wasn't going *that* far... no idea what I was doing though...

Anyway. You had N_M tunneling you from what I've just looked back on, you were actually reasonably calm, and carried on with other people. You weren't overreactive either looking briefly back.

N_M tunnels don't just suck, they blow too - and even that is an entirely different situation to what is happening here.

Cause the thing is you're not under a tunnel here, I'm not here constantly decrying that you're scum, either... Ooo got a fixation moment, something tells me this is not the time for this but eh.
Spoiler: Like this particular set of posts which thank the gods for the formatting
Subject: open 852: store bought potions (sold!)
Nancy Sinatra wrote:
In post 84, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 82, Nancy Sinatra wrote:
In post 80, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 48, Nancy Sinatra wrote:
In post 34, Nancy Sinatra wrote:
In post 33, Gamma Emerald wrote:what about it is scum posting?
+1

Yes, please enlighten us NM.

~N
Are you ever planning to explain this tunnel? Why are we scum?

~N
I don't negotiate with terrorists
I’m asking why you’re tunnelled on us.
SILENCE SCUM!
:roll:

Good, because I’m TOWN

Spoiler: Or even these reactions
In post 90, Nancy Sinatra wrote:
In post 88, humaneatingmonkey wrote:lol nancy is actually scummy
*bangs head against door repeatedly*- sigh
In post 99, Nancy Sinatra wrote:
In post 98, Save The Dragons wrote:We? Or you? It sounds like Nancy decided
Give us a good reason to think you’re not then. I have no clue what NM’s smoking but you’ve played with me plenty and your entire sr on us is based off of nai things. Now if you weren’t actually in Pokemon and FFIV, I’d probably be a lot less suspicious but you were and I would expect town!you not to be sr without a damned good reason.

And yes, I don’t tr you for sr for things you admit to be nai for me. Sort me or other players. You haven’t given me a single good reason to move my vote so far.

~N
In post 106, Nancy Sinatra wrote:Not thrilled with HEM mischaracterizing my posting. What olive branch? And now NM is apparently tr the slot he previously called my hypothetical buddy.

No, I won’t be silenced NM, because your ubershitty read on me doesn’t change my alignment - which is town. Too fucking bad if you have a problem with that.

~N

I'm saying your other head is King of the Water Treatment Plant and despite my best efforts to want to sort your slot through you, His Majesty decided he wanted to play ball with a likewise reactive player and sealed both of your fates through his royal decrees of absolute crap.

I've said to you, if you're town, show me you're town. You're not showing me you're town, you're showing me you're currently wanting to do anything to break out of this.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:56 pm

OOOO found it in my train log, was going to a friends for a birthday.

... You'd think I'd know that just from the day wouldn't you...

Spoiler: Was an interesting weekend....

Code: Select all

XXX XXX
Class 158 (858)
UID P53239, identity 1L11
TSC 22269000, headcode 9111

XXX XXX
Class 222 (103)
UID P53089, identity 1B52
TSC 22154000, headcode 2252

STP VIC
VICTORIA LINE

VIC XXX
Class 377 (457)
UID W77392, identity 1H40
TSC 24746000
Station codes removed outside of London
Killing Joke
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 5:04 pm

Post by Killing Joke »

In post 286, Flea The Magician wrote:Yeah I don't have an excellent long term memory, downside of my many conditions. Also means I need to try and keep my meta fresh.
There's been a few Schadd games I've been in and I couldn't tell you if I was on main, alt or hydra for pretty much all of them except the last potions one I was in and thats only because I needed to update my wiki page.

I can only assume I had different meta tells on you at the time and once upon a yonder you were more reactive than Sodium in water. You've mellowed a lot and you know that and I genuinely don't remember you exploding like this since I went on break and we played on Butterflies for a bit.

But hey once again with the "I have meta proof I can link you to!!" when you know I won't and you know the reason why - because my chronic adhd ass can't focus long enough to read a game and my memory issues make it a fruitless task anyway.

Like no seriously it's just taken me 2 hours between distractions to find a shiny Growlithe in an outbreak...
@Hey Flea quick question: which game came first viewtopic.php?f=51&t=89137&start=1075 Chromavalon or viewtopic.php?f=51&t=89510&start=2325. Store Bought Potions?
May 28 2022 Store Bought Potions

I got pretty riled up in LOST but that was before when I was hydraing with Titus, so don’t know how much you paid attention to that or not. Double Agency
does not count because of the unique mech and that is only narrow very small number of games we played in. My first game with you I also freaked out under an alt iirc but I don’t believe you honestly think my being reactive here. is ever scum indicative for me.

So to anyone who’s town here sr either of us for purely playstyle reasons, please explain for non-typical playstyle reasons why we’re scum here. Because I have yet to hear even one non-playstyle-based reason for anyone sr either of us for meta.

~Harley
Macabre hydra of
Frogsterking
Joker and
Nancy Drew 39
Harley Quinn

Killing Joke
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 5:18 pm

Post by Killing Joke »

In post 1097, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 1089, Roden wrote:STD what do you think of your town block mindmeld doing absolutely nothing to help or defend you
In post 1090, Save The Dragons wrote:i feel like dwlee is naturally quiet and N_M is pushing in a way i'd expect N_M to push

i dunno. dwlee taking on nancy and wking me barely seems weird for scum to do on paper i mean why not just pile on unless there's already 2 scums on me and dwlee wants to be different

i think N_M is town?
@Roden. I disagree with this. NM has defended STD and when pressure on my slot dwindled, he started up the harassment again and it is harassment because I feel extremely scared I will lose it on him and get another ban. so it’s actually cruel what he’s doing to me at this point. No one should feel terrified that another player is upsetting them to the extent, they’re seriously worried about getting banned.
Flea please tell me how this is evidence of my being calm? I think you’re scum here trying to get me riled up because you know how my reactions to get pushed make me react and how people unfamiliar with my meta will mistakenly read that flailing or something and I think you’re doing it intentionally because if you were town here actually incorrectly reading me, you would never ever accuse me for being scum for over reacting.

~Harley
Macabre hydra of
Frogsterking
Joker and
Nancy Drew 39
Harley Quinn

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 5:23 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 278, Killing Joke wrote:
In post 277, ActionDan wrote:I haven't gotten to brass tacks yet with kj vs. Everyone, but I just wanted to say that Mala looks to be clearly town now
People suddenly sr me for God only knows what possibly reasons, right AFTER I pointed that out,
And RR if scum here, would definitely try to shade me not Frogs because I don’t have a particularly good BoP on them but Frog’s otoh absolutely does, so something to think about if we flip.
(What does BoP mean here?)
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
Killing Joke
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 5:33 pm

Post by Killing Joke »

FWIW Rat I still think your slot is Town.

Macabre hydra of
Frogsterking
Joker and
Nancy Drew 39
Harley Quinn

Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 5:37 pm

Again with the "HEY FLEA LOOKIT THESE GAMES"... sheesh thought I'd be nice and look at one thats actually relevant and one of us might have memory of and now she's running off with it... Give an inch take a mile much.

Your first game with me Nancy you trolled the ever loving fuck out of my "newbie"1 ass as it was my second game on site. It was Death Curse and we both agreed that wasn't exactly a good meeting for either of us. Where you went for me for a few reasons and including because of my playstyle.

You are as far as I'm concerned flailing hard at this point and you've worn out both my patience and grace.

I've told you Meta defences mean nothing to me, and you've continued, then demanded to be given excuses that aren't play style.

Do me a favour nancy, stop flailing, stop throwing game after endless freaking game at me because I'll just throw my whole damn wiki at you in response and tell you go read every damn game to meta dive me.

My vote is staying where it is for now. Jokers thrown shit everywhere hoping it would stick, you've flailed more than a wacky waving inflatable arm thing, you've made your sewage lined beds, now lie in them.

Now, it's gone 4am, I am drifting into the semi-conscious state of sleep and pain relief, so I'm signing off for the night.

1 second game on site after a hiatus of several years
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 5:39 pm

oh and its not the overreaction I'm SRing you for Nancy, its the reaction in general, of throwing up as much smoke as you possibly can to defend yourself and using "playstyle" as a defence which we both know isn't valid.
Killing Joke
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 5:42 pm

Post by Killing Joke »

In post 292, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 278, Killing Joke wrote:
(What does BoP mean here?)
Burden of Proficiency

It means history of good reads either in general or on a player. So in Elected Descisions, I wrongly tr in that and wrongly sr you in Turing but Frogs’ correctly sr you in that. So my theory is if your scum here, I’d be the smarter push because I don’t have a very good BoP on you.

Rn, my most confident srs are STD and now Flea. If ANYONE in this game would know that my getting upset at being sr is nia, it’s Flea and anyone ISOing me in Schadd’s game under both Nancy Sinatra and Venus and Mars would know that what Flea posted about that game and how apparently town!me was oh so chill about being wrongly wagoned when I literally had to beg NM to stop because I was so extremely upset at him, I was legit scared I’d do something that would get me banned if he didn’t stop and I eventually replaced out of that game because I just couldn’t continue to deal with it. But the difference here is that I wouldn’t necessarily expect NM to be particularly good at reading me but Flea seriously sr me for over reacting to getting voted is hella suss and I would very happily also lim Flea for pushing me for that.

However I think fae knows I will expectedly get very upset which fae damned well knows and I’m starting to think fae’s goading me with that.

If I get upset: Flea: Nancy panicking
I don’t: Flea: Nancy’s being too calm about this.

:shifty:

~Harley
Macabre hydra of
Frogsterking
Joker and
Nancy Drew 39
Harley Quinn

Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:15 pm

I don't care about you getting upset Nancy, you're reactive and emotional, you will have feelings and you will show them either way. I also know you can do calm as town so your projection is incorrect as well.Your emotional state is NAI regardless. Throwing constant links at me isn't.

One of us& thinks we can remember there being higher emotion in the potions games, but reading back we don't see it.
this is another reason we can't meta dive as you well know
but hey lets just show how bad Flea actually is at the game and why I have an abstracted hunting method that isn't the most reliable method but seems well enough for me to get by.

I have said to you, I want you to show me you're town. Not Frog, Frog as far as I'm bothered is scum, the amount of shit being flung is beyond a joke and yeah it's sus as hell.
I've also said I cannot read frog. I have maybe 1 game with him so I still looked to you for me to try and read your slot better

So I've given a bit of grace - instead of just writing off your scummy slot, I've decided to speak to you and see if I can get a better read that isn't what is basically TSTBS.

Instead, all you've done is throw link after link after "playstyle" after link at me
knowing probably more than anyone else why I don't use meta beyond whats in my own freaking head
and even being told
to not do that and give me something in this game here to work with.

You are literally using the weakest point of my game against me. One most people are happy to acknowledge and work with. That's about the only thing you're doing in
this
game.
In post 296, Killing Joke wrote:However I think fae knows I will expectedly get very upset which fae damned well knows and I’m starting to think fae’s goading me with that.
Thing is, I know you know all this will get to me. So who's goading who here?
I've been genuinely trying to read you, through all of this, using what I know of you, the language and word flow you use as I know you as town verses what you use as scum.

You're scum. Your language, your flow, your defences. These aren't town Nancy wanting to work with me, this is scum Nancy.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 7:04 pm

Post by Eiralox »

Why does mutineer Killing Joke throw themselves into such heavy spume?

Fenrir never had anything solid on Joker and Harley, though I'd admit to them feeling off to me early as well. But I'm becoming more convinced Killing Joke is loyal.

Are they right?

I don't know yet.

But I understand where they're coming from, I've felt the same shivers on me skin regarding a few folk.

Yet I vacillate.....ever. There is a feeling that Fenrir can be crew, still. I have nothing more meaningful to add for now.

I wonder why Mala is voting Bellaphant other thans the stated reason, and I'd love to hear from Passenger, Enchant and BlueBloodedToffee.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 7:26 pm

Post by Eiralox »

And Andres.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”