Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1950 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 2:01 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1951 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:22 am

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 1944, Gimli wrote:
In post 1941, KittyTacky wrote: He feeds off your rage.
nobody cares about NM and he still plays and trolls every single game. what makes me a little sad is that you punished the top poster on d1, on a big game where you just flip scummy UTRs and people not playing first, and you're still gonna give a dead slot a pass on d2 and hope someone wastes a vig on it, while punishing another person who's actually playing.

it's bad and y'all should feel bad
I'd rather kill someone actually scummy.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1952 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:23 am

Post by KittyTacky »

I don't care if NM dies or lives, I just don't focus on him.
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1953 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:24 am

Post by KittyTacky »

When there is a wagon I can actually sheep behind.
~Vasex
~Enchant
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #1954 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:33 am

Post by xyzzy »

biancospino replaces Gamma Emerald. votecount coming shortly.
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #1955 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:46 am

Post by xyzzy »

votecount 2.07
diet dr pepper will change your damn life or your money back

6 players voting for Quiet Owl (MathBlade, UltimateGamer, Ranger, imaginality, HighPrincessErinys, KittyTacky)
5 players voting for kitten around (Cat Scratch Fever, Prince of Paterson, McMenno, Lycanfire, Titus)
3 players voting for Not_Mafia (Gimli, Elements, furtiveglance)
2 players voting for biancospino (biancospino, Not_Mafia)
1 player voting for McMenno (kitten around)
1 player voting for Cat Scratch Fever (Enchant)

2 players not voting (Quiet Owl, GeorgeBailey)

with 20 votes, it takes 11 to eliminate.

mod notes: I assumed there'd be another post between when I posted the replacement and posting the votecount. there wasn't, but this is a separate post anyway. thank you for reading this important mod note
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1956 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:48 am

Post by Gimli »

welcome biancospino!
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1957 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:49 am

Post by furtiveglance »

^^Have you been reading? Do you want a TLDR?
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1958 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:50 am

Post by Gimli »

I want a tldr
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1959 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:52 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 1958, Gimli wrote:I want a tldr
I'm realising I don't myself know the full claims. What was that meat thing? I asked but no one answered
Prince of Paterson
Prince of Paterson
he/him
Goon
Prince of Paterson
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1960 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 5:02 am

Post by Prince of Paterson »

In post 1926, kitten around wrote:VOTE: McMenno

I know this won’t happen but it should.
Answer .
Prince of Paterson
Prince of Paterson
he/him
Goon
Prince of Paterson
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1961 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 5:04 am

Not_Mafia doesn't seem to be any more likely to be scum than random, so I'm not interested in voting there at this time.
kitten around
kitten around
Goon
kitten around
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1962 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 6:48 am

Post by kitten around »

In post 1851, Prince of Paterson wrote:
In post 1822, kitten around wrote:This is awesome. I’m basically getting run up because I apparently had an unpopular reaad
Clarify which unpopular read of yours is the reason why you're getting run up, please.
I’m assuming it’s either because I defended QA or because I misunderstood Titus’ claim but I know at least one person posited me as buddies with them and Titus is voting me for apparently being a UG buddy now? lol. I’m extremely fascinated how people are even coming up with these wild takes.
Prince of Paterson
Prince of Paterson
he/him
Goon
Prince of Paterson
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1963 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 7:15 am

In post 1962, kitten around wrote:
In post 1822, kitten around wrote:This is awesome. I’m basically getting run up because I apparently had an unpopular reaad
Clarify which unpopular read of yours is the reason why you're getting run up, please.
I’m assuming it’s either because I defended QA or because I misunderstood Titus’ claim but I know at least one person posited me as buddies with them and Titus is voting me for apparently being a UG buddy now? lol. I’m extremely fascinated how people are even coming up with these wild takes.
Do you have any posts you can quote that explain the origin of your belief that the primary reason for you getting run up was that you had an unpopular read? Where did this idea come from? My understanding of the primary reason for why you were getting run up was that you weren't scumhunting and didn't have a town mindset and it had nothing to do with any unpopular reads.

I would like to know what made you believe otherwise, because for someone who believes strongly that there is scum pushing your wagon, it doesn't feel like you have made any real attempts to even understand why people are voting you. That to me seems like it would be a prerequisite to determining who is pushing you maliciously.

Treating all of the suspicion as an undifferentiated block, being unsure who has what reasons, and being unsure what the reasons even are, seems more likely to be a result of scum knowing that the push is all coming from town. In the eyes of the mafia, town are all the same and the details of the reasons don't matter because the result is correct. Believing strongly that there is scum on the wagon but still treating the people on the wagon as interchangeable is at best negligent from town, but much more likely to be a result of viewing the game from a scum perspective.
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
compulsive complex Inventor
biancospino
he/she
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #1964 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 7:34 am

Post by biancospino »

In post 1957, furtiveglance wrote:^^Have you been reading? Do you want a TLDR?
I have been reading, and I want a tl;dr. I won't lie, I'm very confused
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #1965 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 7:36 am

Post by biancospino »

In post 1959, furtiveglance wrote:
I'm realising I don't myself know the full claims. What was that meat thing? I asked but no one answered
On the meat thing, and correct me if it's wrong, isn't it that Math was a multitasking FV one-shot MeatVendor (and also VegetableVendor) that vended meat to Titus, but instead the meat got to Elements so we suspect a driver of some sort?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1966 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 7:44 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1965, biancospino wrote:
On the meat thing, and correct me if it's wrong, isn't it that Math was a multitasking FV one-shot MeatVendor (and also VegetableVendor) that vended meat to Titus, but instead the meat got to Elements so we suspect a driver of some sort?
I am fruit vendor (modifiers if any redacted) who sent one to Ranger
Kitty is the one you’re thinking of that hit Titus I believe

Been up all night and about to sleep.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
kitten around
kitten around
Goon
kitten around
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1967 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 7:49 am

Post by kitten around »

In post 1963, Prince of Paterson wrote:
In post 1962, kitten around wrote:
Do you have any posts you can quote that explain the origin of your belief that the primary reason for you getting run up was that you had an unpopular read? Where did this idea come from? My understanding of the primary reason for why you were getting run up was that you weren't scumhunting and didn't have a town mindset and it had nothing to do with any unpopular reads.

I would like to know what made you believe otherwise, because for someone who believes strongly that there is scum pushing your wagon, it doesn't feel like you have made any real attempts to even understand why people are voting you. That to me seems like it would be a prerequisite to determining who is pushing you maliciously.

Treating all of the suspicion as an undifferentiated block, being unsure who has what reasons, and being unsure what the reasons even are, seems more likely to be a result of scum knowing that the push is all coming from town. In the eyes of the mafia, town are all the same and the details of the reasons don't matter because the result is correct. Believing strongly that there is scum on the wagon but still treating the people on the wagon as interchangeable is at best negligent from town, but much more likely to be a result of viewing the game from a scum perspective.
As I already told to Gimli, fair enough but I didn’t have any confident scumreads but now I do and it thinks it’s extremely naive to think there’s not at least one scum voting me and rn, McMenno is my best guess for that.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1968 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 7:50 am

Post by furtiveglance »

Yep thanks.

And no one claimed a town redirecting role unless I missed it

Apart from that, Titus and imaginality claimed Masons, Frogsterking sort of imploded and got voted out, then MathBlade claimed. McMenno claimed 'don't investigate me' which I think is sus. MathBlade just said KittyTacky also claimed FV. I can't remember other claims. QO has refused to claim despite being run up to E-2/3?

In terms of scum numbers, people are saying multiball. I know xyzy said this was very bastard so their could be mechanics like conversion (e.g. cult) and Frogsterking's role (Psychiatrist) points to a Serial Killer. Oh and there's at least one neigbourhood (I'd guess more based on STD's role (Encryptor Neighbour), I'm in one with 9/10 others (inc you) but it got locked.
kitten around
kitten around
Goon
kitten around
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1969 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 7:51 am

Post by kitten around »

I’m still really confused about all that.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1970 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 7:52 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 1968, furtiveglance wrote:
Yep thanks.

And no one claimed a town redirecting role unless I missed it

Apart from that, Titus and imaginality claimed Masons, Frogsterking sort of imploded and got voted out, then MathBlade claimed. McMenno claimed 'don't investigate me' which I think is sus. MathBlade just said KittyTacky also claimed FV. I can't remember other claims. QO has refused to claim despite being run up to E-2/3?

In terms of scum numbers, people are saying multiball. I know xyzy said this was very bastard so there could be mechanics like conversion (e.g. cult) and Frogsterking's role (Psychiatrist) points to a Serial Killer. Oh and there's at least one neigbourhood (I'd guess more based on STD's role (Encryptor Neighbour), I'm in one with 9/10 others (inc you) but it got locked.
spelling
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #1971 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 7:55 am

Post by biancospino »

In post 146, Gamma Emerald wrote::roll:
Gonna give y’all a little tip: you might not want to kill me.
And I vaguely remember there being another post where she reiterated, but I can't find it.

Now, this post puts me in a very bad position. Mostly because I don't really understand why she made it; I've still not caught up with the hood PT, but my hopes of finding enligthment there are slim. I will however say that I fully believe that there is some nasty hidden elements to my role, I have strong reasons to, and I suspect my predecessor did too. In any case, just in case someone was still ruminating on Gamma's bizarre soft there, the word elimination (nor equivalents thereof) does not appear anywhere in my PM, and the thing that my role can trigger will trigger on my death however that will be.
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #1972 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 7:55 am

Post by biancospino »

In post 1966, MathBlade wrote:
I am fruit vendor (modifiers if any redacted) who sent one to Ranger
Kitty is the one you’re thinking of that hit Titus I believe

Been up all night and about to sleep.
Right, sorry, my bad, I'm mostly going off on memory and I binged the whole thing today
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: it/its, not they

Post Post #1973 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 7:56 am

Post by HighPrincessErinys »

In post 1934, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 1800, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 1767, HighPrincessErinys wrote:This one currently refuses to vote on imaginality or Titus but it's willing to do Owl.
VOTE: Quiet Owl
In post 1786, Ranger wrote:
In post 1784, Titus wrote:In the meanwhile, I want Ranger's yoga instructor. Arguing an unalive bomber is a serial killer is so stretching Ranger might as well be Mrs. Fantastic.
I am not arguing that's a real power a serial killer has.

I'm arguing that a similar power is something a serial killer would have at their disposal, and the self-bomber would be a town fakeclaim version of it.
It guesses...? But like, it feels like a really really weird claim to make as SK. Being alive after N4 would seriously jeopardize both her own survival and the survival of her hypothetical SK duo partner imaginality. It's a house of cards-level gambit where if anything goes wrong before N4, they're both as good as dead, and if she lives come D5, there will be a very large amount of scrutiny against her and imaginality that cannot easily be brushed off as "Oh yeah, I must've been doc'd." without literally outing a doctor which could be Pretty Bad depending on the situation. It's just way too risky for any kind of scum duo to do. Hell, it's risky even as town because mafia could have who knows what tools to frame her for being suspiciously alive and then gets dogpiled. Of course you can call this something along the lines of arguing "too scum to be scum" but in general this one is rather confident that this play is much more town than it is scum.
Why is it so scummy for a Self-oof Bomber to not use their power? Nobody answered me last time I pointed that out. Unless scum gets outed that day it's -town to use it.
Titus has said she's pretty much going for it regardless, so of course the expectation is that she'll, true to her word, blow someone up and explode in turn. If she survives, that raises questions of how and why. It's not about if using or not using it is scummy.
not a person, just a doll~
this one refers to itself in the third person
Get To Know A Doll
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1974 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 8:01 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 1971, biancospino wrote:
In post 146, Gamma Emerald wrote::roll:
Gonna give y’all a little tip: you might not want to kill me.
And I vaguely remember there being another post where she reiterated, but I can't find it.

Now, this post puts me in a very bad position. Mostly because I don't really understand why she made it; I've still not caught up with the hood PT, but my hopes of finding enligthment there are slim. I will however say that I fully believe that there is some nasty hidden elements to my role, I have strong reasons to, and I suspect my predecessor did too. In any case, just in case someone was still ruminating on Gamma's bizarre soft there, the word elimination (nor equivalents thereof) does not appear anywhere in my PM, and the thing that my role can trigger will trigger on my death however that will be.
Ok. So either something good or something bad happens when you die

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”