Goon
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:45 am

Post by Killing Joke »

In post 374, Killing Joke wrote:I agree with every single one of your reads I think.
Eh quick addendum, @Wayward: I'm not sold on Flea TR but I'll consider it.

Macabre hydra of
Frogsterking
Joker and
Nancy Drew 39
Harley Quinn

https://youtu.be/ua4mWCghnmU
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:49 am

Post by Enchant »

Who i should sheep?
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:51 am

Post by Enchant »

I like Passenger, congrats you are now doublevoter.

... Whew, mafia is hard.
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 4:31 am

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 367, Killing Joke wrote:Can you talk about your read on Harley a little bit if you're still here? How tempted are you to see Dragon's flip instead and let our slot potentially resolve itself?
Thought's crossed me mind a time or two, but me concern is if I be right, and I let ye slip away now, it'll only be gettin' harder to get rid o' ye. I don't imagine this self resolution o' yours'll be happenin'.

'Avin' said as much... I do admit me confidence be waverin'. I stand by all I said regardin' Harley, 'n' 'er accusation of me targetin' 'er for fear o' you be... Well it be somethin' alright. 'N' her take about me "shuttin' down" others is a blatant twistin' o' me words, as I'm 'bout to respond to properly.

As for yeself though, the waters be considerably muddier. Ye'll forgive me not 'splainin' meself further, don't want ye shapin' yer play 'round me 'til after I've put in the legwork 'n' come to me conclusion on me own. I'll give ye me word it be done afore sunset.
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 4:47 am

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 373, Killing Joke wrote:I’m also a bit suss on RR, not a popular opinion but they keep trying to shut down any discussion about anything other than their bad read on us.

RR doesn’t want to look at Frogs’ reads then they shut down Mala’s and I think it makes sense to be wondering about Bella. Also I actually believe Flea’s sr on us is more believable to me than RR’s. I’m not really saying too much about RR because Joker keeps insisting to me they’re town despite them voting obvtown and I think they should know more than anyone else here that this is Frogs’ town meta, so I find their suspicions on me specifically insincere.
'N' now for ye, Harley...

I thought it be plain that I was askin' fer 'laboration on votes that seemed unfounded to mine own eye, but perhaps the barnacles in me throat need clearin'...

I don't see anythin' remarkable from Bella, 'n' while I agree that I'd like to, it takes more 'n a slow start to make me suspect mutiny. If there be somethin' I'm missin' I'd quite like to know about it, which is precisely the opposite o' "shuttin' down" the conversation. Not me fault me question went unanswered.

Regardin' Andres, ye've caught me, I don't want 'im talked 'bout yet. Reason bein' I know I'm not missin' anythin' on account of there be nothin' to miss! Once the lad's dragged himself out of 'is cabin 'e can be dealt with, but 'til then we have naught to discuss.
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:35 am

Post by Andresvmb »

Picking up my prod.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:36 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 361, Malakittens wrote:VOTE: andre

chooooooooooochoooooooooooooooooooomotherfucker
Hahaha relax. I just need some time to dig my teeth into this. I was going to yesterday but work just got crazier this week. It’s a long weekend so I have some time to sit back, relax, and read. Which is what I’ve been meaning to do I just can’t if I’m working until the wee hours of the night.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:04 am

Post by Bellaphant »

I'm reading more than I'm posting.

Really liking eira for town for a few reasons, including but not solely the push back on mala for the vote on me: scum love to vote me, especially day one and malas RVs is super weird, as the last two times we've played together they've been lurk!scum and my RVs has been nothing exceptional.

@mala, reciepts?

Hpe is town too, I scum read that one for being informed and strange in our last game and vigged them n1. It was a mason. Not having history repeat there.

Mala's next vote is even weirder. Explain?
@kj, eiras town, although I am wary of them. Last game I scum read them, they used a letter sending mech at night to melt my heart...and were scum. Also, like....take this however, but my engagement and sorting is going to be minimal while your and fleas.(and minirly STDs) slot are throwing rocks at each other. It's like a leech for my motivation and enjoyment.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:08 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

Currently reading and will post something later.

Would have had a post sooner but Everton lost so now I'm pissed and don't want to read anymore.

I remember liking Mala, Bella and ActionDan from first 7 pages or so. Didn't really like Wayward, KJ or and Flea. HPE to a lesser extent, too. Passenger made me feel different ways.

That's about it so far.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Killing Joke
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:36 am

Post by Killing Joke »

@RR with all due respect, if anyone’s doing any twisting of posts it’s you. You accused us of having an anyone but us attitude. Where? Where are you even getting that from? I want links or quotes.
In post 382, Bellaphant wrote:I'm reading more than I'm posting.

Really liking eira for town for a few reasons, including but not solely the push back on mala for the vote on me: scum love to vote me, especially day one and malas RVs is super weird, as the last two times we've played together they've been lurk!scum and my RVs has been nothing exceptional.

@mala, reciepts?

Hpe is town too, I scum read that one for being informed and strange in our last game and vigged them n1. It was a mason. Not having history repeat there.

@kj, eiras town, although I am wary of them. Last game I scum read them, they used a letter sending mech at night to melt my heart...and were scum. Also, like....take this however, but my engagement and sorting is going to be minimal while your and fleas.(and minirly STDs) slot are throwing rocks at each other. It's like a leech for my motivation and enjoyment.
Okay like this from Bella. @Bella, believe me I am very unhappy about all of that too. Flea is a very important friend to me and I absolutely hate it that things went down the way that they did between us. Schadd’s game was very traumatic for me. So traumatic in fact, that I had to replace out of that game for the sake of my mental health and still suffered through a CPTSD episode post game.

BBT dislikes our posts, he disliked my posts in Lost and DoP as well, all is right with the world.

I think this is town!Mala here. She tends to be very wooden as scum.

I re-ISO’d Elements and I think that if she doesn’t have a lot of experience playing with Joker, her take is understandable but I think anyone who’s played at least two games with town!Frogs should immediately be able to recognize his play here as pretty much identical.

~Harley
Macabre hydra of
Frogsterking
Joker and
Nancy Drew 39
Harley Quinn

Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:14 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

OK quick rewind.
In post 326, Killing Joke wrote:@Flea you really did hurt me but I apologize for suggesting it was intentional but I honestly don’t understand why you would think that so extremely misrepping my emotional reactions from Schadd’s game as “calm” when they were anything but to use that to push me for my - according to you - “flailing panicked” reactions in THIS wasn’t cool by me and if you expressed even an iota of remorse about that really gutted me, I’d be able to get past it already.
I hate that I've upset and triggered you, I have a lot of love and respect for you and I am incredibly sorry for the misrep. It was not intentional, it's one of the reason I don't do meta dives, I cannot recall the emotions or invest enough in the read through to get the emotions back. I would want to talk more about this post game in private if you're ok with that? We both have learning moments here I feel.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:15 am

I am standing by that I refuse to interact with your slot in this game for my own sake at this time, though.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:16 am

(honestly I'm probably going back on hiatus after this, I seem to be pissing people off left right and center. Anyway.)
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:17 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

so i'm just not going to get an answer to my question i guess
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:24 am

In post 349, Killing Joke wrote:How are you reading the voters currently on my my wagon and why?
i don't really have a strong read but the fact that they see what i see makes me a little less suspicious of them. i think scum is on my my wagon tbh
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:38 am

Post by Malakittens »

@mala, reciepts?

My reason for voting you is because I feel like you are more in the background rather than being more outgoing. In the last game we played you were more transparent in your thoughts and reasoning and it feels like it is missing in this game. In all hindsight it could be just the mechanics of this game is different, but right now it's something to go on and i'm going to go after it until I find something more compelling.

As for my vote on Andre: I have played multiple games with him and he has a pattern of his scum vs town meta. Right now he's hitting every single tell of playing in his total scum range. I know you are prob thinking "he's only prod dodge or being prodded" and that right there IS his tell. I also know thats like pot calling the kettle black. I get working, but town!andre will normally try to produce something even if he's busy.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:44 am

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 388, Save The Dragons wrote:so i'm just not going to get an answer to my question i guess

Is this at me?

@mala, my lack of motivation is 100% drama in thread and not in my role pm related.

@kj, elements was in that game I keep mentioning with eira, bbt, frog, etc. Frog was outgoing and interested but also very manipulative: I think that's just them, not necessarily a town or scum tell (I mean this like no tea no shade).
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:46 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Eh, mala could be town. Her post to me is more engaged that her last two scum games put together.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:54 am

In post 391, Bellaphant wrote:
In post 388, Save The Dragons wrote:so i'm just not going to get an answer to my question i guess

Is this at me?
no, @harley
Killing Joke
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 8:03 am

Post by Killing Joke »

Spoiler:
In post 385, Flea The Magician wrote:OK quick rewind.
In post 326, Killing Joke wrote:@Flea you really did hurt me but I apologize for suggesting it was intentional but I honestly don’t understand why you would think that so extremely misrepping my emotional reactions from Schadd’s game as “calm” when they were anything but to use that to push me for my - according to you - “flailing panicked” reactions in THIS wasn’t cool by me and if you expressed even an iota of remorse about that really gutted me, I’d be able to get past it already.
I hate that I've upset and triggered you, I have a lot of love and respect for you and I am incredibly sorry for the misrep. It was not intentional, it's one of the reason I don't do meta dives, I cannot recall the emotions or invest enough in the read through to get the emotions back. I would want to talk more about this post game in private if you're ok with that? We both have learning moments here I feel.
In post 386, Flea The Magician wrote:I am standing by that I refuse to interact with your slot in this game for my own sake at this time, though.
In post 387, Flea The Magician wrote:(honestly I'm probably going back on hiatus after this, I seem to be pissing people off left right and center. Anyway.)

Of course we can @Flea. <3. It’s just that game really messed with my head and being pushed on anything based off of my emotional reactions is bound to trigger me in general but you handled it really well, so I’m hoping we can both drop it and hopefully even work together here.

I am town and I’m now thinking you are too. I think I was initially swayed by Joker’s read on you and then my emotions hijacked my brain. My brain works like that, I get narrowly focused on one particular thing and then can’t see the forrest for the trees. Like I know that I wasn’t calm or chill in that game but I really didn’t take into account my experience with you. That actually isn’t specific to mafia, it’s also a real life thing as well.

Spoiler:
What question?
In post 389, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 349, Killing Joke wrote:How are you reading the voters currently on my my wagon and why?
i don't really have a strong read but the fact that they see what i see makes me a little less suspicious of them. i think scum is on my my wagon tbh
Who do you think is scum on your wagon? I still don’t understand the HPE sr.

Spoiler:
In post 390, Malakittens wrote:

@mala, reciepts?

My reason for voting you is because I feel like you are more in the background rather than being more outgoing. In the last game we played you were more transparent in your thoughts and reasoning and it feels like it is missing in this game. In all hindsight it could be just the mechanics of this game is different, but right now it's something to go on and i'm going to go after it until I find something more compelling.

As for my vote on Andre: I have played multiple games with him and he has a pattern of his scum vs town meta. Right now he's hitting every single tell of playing in his total scum range. I know you are prob thinking "he's only prod dodge or being prodded" and that right there IS his tell. I also know thats like pot calling the kettle black. I get working, but town!andre will normally try to produce something even if he's busy.

Hmm . . . you seemed very convinced. I will ask Joker about that, especially if he doesn’t pick it up soon.

Spoiler:
In post 391, Bellaphant wrote:

Is this at me?

@mala, my lack of motivation is 100% drama in thread and not in my role pm related.

@kj, elements was in that game I keep mentioning with eira, bbt, frog, etc. Frog was outgoing and interested but also very manipulative: I think that's just them, not necessarily a town or scum tell (I mean this like no tea no shade).

Yeah understood, that his playstyle especially when town and he gets wrongly sr a lot for that.

What question @STD? I’m currently the most suss on you and RR and I don’t know how you don’t already know this and just keep repeating a pointless already answered question ad nauseum.

~Harley
Macabre hydra of
Frogsterking
Joker and
Nancy Drew 39
Harley Quinn

Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 8:12 am

Catching up from my last.

is just <3 - so is and

Not the early TRs I was expecting but honestly StD and Rat are getting there.
StDs persistence admittedly can go either way currently but I'm thinking he's town here.
Rat is just consistently a good read tbh. Good talks, good points and good questioning.

Erinyes - Love feels like a very strong word for what you've said about my ISO, anything in particular that is standing out to you or is it just on vibes at the moment?

Ignoring KJ's post, appriciate Nancys stepping in there.
In post 371, Wayward Son wrote:@ Flea @ JK I think you're both loyal Crew. @ Both Do you think I'm headed in the right direction with my Crew posting?

Night shift. I'll be walking the deck.
I'm sorry are you asking us for coaching? O.o
Or is this more a "How are you reading me?"

Bellaphant I'll be entirely honest everyone in this game is doing more reading than posting... I'm struggling to interpret your post at the moment (dehydration headache, whooo!) - one for me to come back to methinks.

BBT limping in. I can understand not being fans of myself or and KJ, would want to know a little more on the others when you're able.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 8:14 am

Post by Bellaphant »

@flea, I don't think we've played together, although I've read a bit about you and larping elsewhere! I tend to do well one on one so have a drink and chuck question or two at me?
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 8:43 am

harley

who, as in which players voting for you, do you think is afraid of frogs? you have not answered this question as you need to name names to answer this question appropriately.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 8:44 am

HPE is not solving HPE is not analyzing HPE had hesitation in voting me because it doesn't want to look too suspicious jumping on my wagon.
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Pronoun: it/its, not they

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 9:10 am

Post by HighPrincessErinys »

In post 382, Bellaphant wrote:I'm reading more than I'm posting...

Feel like asking even if this one doesn't think it applies: Do you think this one is being informed and strange here too?
In post 395, Flea The Magician wrote:Catching up from my last...

...Erinyes - Love feels like a very strong word for what you've said about my ISO, anything in particular that is standing out to you or is it just on vibes at the moment?
A little hyperbole never hurt anyone. But it is mostly vibes and "hey that was a pretty good point", yes. Again, this one can't comment on the intricacies of you and Harley's meta with each other, nor does it want to go and become able to, and based on both of your posts after the fact it is not a good idea to either. In other words, it can't say what exactly it likes about it, just that it does.
In post 398, Save The Dragons wrote:HPE is not solving HPE is not analyzing HPE had hesitation in voting me because it doesn't want to look too suspicious jumping on my wagon.
You really vastly underestimate this one's willingness to ride the wagon. There isn't really anything this one can do to convince you "Actually, it was NOT hesitation!" though, it imagines.
not a person, just a doll~
this one refers to itself in the third person
Get To Know A Doll

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”