Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2151 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:26 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2150, Gimli wrote:titus are you townreading mathblade?
Unfortunately yes. I briefly doubted it a few million pages ago but this stubborn self-centric martyr viewpoint is town him almost always.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2152 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:29 am

Post by Gimli »

that's good, I think his viewpoint on NM now is great and can shift the game to a place where I think we have a better chance to win. knowing you're strong townreading him makes me feel good about this gameday.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2153 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:30 am

Post by Gimli »

what do you think of enchant? I think it's scum
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2154 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:37 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2152, Gimli wrote:that's good, I think his viewpoint on NM now is great and can shift the game to a place where I think we have a better chance to win. knowing you're strong townreading him makes me feel good about this gameday.
I don't feel Mathblade's viewpoint is good for the gamestate as a whole. Town!Math is usually very reactionary.

His thought process start from two things that we have no idea if they are right 1) that he's right, 2) that scum oppose him and 3) the only reason he's not sheeped is getting "drowned out" (bonus if by scum).

In the last game I linked to him, town wanted a Pooky wagon. Pooky flipped scum. Math spent the entire game looking for the scum pushing Pooky and failing to find it.

His mindview doesn't consider town working around him and identifying each other.

McMenno and Not-Mafia are largely the same thing at this point. One however must have scum because people coordinated without him.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2155 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:40 am

Post by Titus »

I'll look over Enchant.

Can you talk to me about UltimateGamer? Kitten Around?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2156 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:42 am

Post by Titus »

In post 989, Enchant wrote:
In post 973, Frogsterking wrote:
@Titus

@imaginality

@Gamma

@furtive

@Enchant

@Quiet Owl
(I think)

My offer to help the anti town roles policy elim MathBlade will expire in 48 hours, so make your choices soon.
Wait it's free?

VOTE: MathBlade
Town
In post 1142, Enchant wrote:Btw i am also powerful town role. Please all protectives on me.

No proofs.
Town

I just did a couple posts here, but the sass is strong with town Enchant.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2157 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:44 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 2155, Titus wrote:I'll look over Enchant.

Can you talk to me about UltimateGamer? Kitten Around?
now that I'm reading UG's ISO, I think it's the towniest and some of the best stuff I've read in this game. Comes out with strong takes that make sense from the get go and is doing very good consistent work in the thread.

I'm close to locking that slot now that you mentioned.

I'll ISO KA and tell you what I think in a bit.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2158 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:46 am

Post by Titus »

I strongly disagree on UltimateGamer. Let's talk in Spoilers as I don't think I am getting that elimination today.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2159 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:52 am

Post by Gimli »

I'm scumleaning KA after ISOing, it's taking a lot of safe stances from the first day and their reads don't feel maleable like a towny. I haven't read the entirety of it but I can see why people want it dead.
kitten around
kitten around
Goon
kitten around
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2160 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:53 am

Post by kitten around »

In post 2158, Titus wrote:I strongly disagree on UltimateGamer. Let's talk in Spoilers as I don't think I am getting that elimination today.
I don’t think you are either and that’s a good thing because I don’t understand why you sr them? I didn’t have any opinion on Ythan but I think UG has been pretty townie so far.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2161 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:55 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 1059, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 1057, kitten around wrote:You seem very tunnelled and you’re ignoring really blatant things like Titus saying Imaginality was mod confirmed.
Yeah you can scream and wail and gnash your teeth and it doesn't change the fact that you don't really find convincing and you have no way to answer about how you're caught in the thread and didn't realize Quiet Owl wasn't talking about multiball in .
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2162 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:57 am

Post by Gimli »

did frogster catch KA on day one and I didn't read it?
kitten around
kitten around
Goon
kitten around
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2163 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:58 am

Post by kitten around »

In post 2159, Gimli wrote:I'm scumleaning KA after ISOing, it's taking a lot of safe stances from the first day and their reads don't feel maleable like a towny. I haven't read the entirety of it but I can see why people want it dead.
Which reads in particular are you taking issues with? I do think it makes perfectly logical sense for scum to be voting me here, so I don’t see how that makes me scum.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2164 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:59 am

Post by Titus »

What caused you to grab that Frogsterking quote in the first place?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

kitten around
kitten around
Goon
kitten around
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2165 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:59 am

Post by kitten around »

In post 2162, Gimli wrote:did frogster catch KA on day one and I didn't read it?
Wut
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2166 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:00 am

Post by Gimli »

I think KA's insistence on bringing up the 'mod confirmed' bit on Titus' claim for several days isn't a good look because it's not a very important point (from a townie pov) and feels like the safest stance to have re: Titus. if you believe she is town then you have to believe her when she talks about anything being mod confirmed, and whatnot.
kitten around
kitten around
Goon
kitten around
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2167 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:01 am

Post by kitten around »

In post 2161, Gimli wrote:
In post 1059, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 1057, kitten around wrote:You seem very tunnelled and you’re ignoring really blatant things like Titus saying Imaginality was mod confirmed.
Yeah you can scream and wail and gnash your teeth and it doesn't change the fact that you don't really find convincing and you have no way to answer about how you're caught in the thread and didn't realize Quiet Owl wasn't talking about multiball in .
Frog has pushed many people for a lot of very silly reasons. I can provide examples if necessary.
kitten around
kitten around
Goon
kitten around
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2168 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:03 am

Post by kitten around »

In post 2166, Gimli wrote:I think KA's insistence on bringing up the 'mod confirmed' bit on Titus' claim for several days isn't a good look because it's not a very important point (from a townie pov) and feels like the safest stance to have re: Titus. if you believe she is town then you have to believe her when she talks about anything being mod confirmed, and whatnot.
I don’t understand why? I’m generally terrible at mech, so I get confused on things like this all the time, so if any of that reads scummy to you, then I’m scum in every game that isn’t mountainous.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2169 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:04 am

Post by Titus »

I have been utterly exhausted. 1200 miles of driving in a week during flooding does that.

However, the TLDR of UltimateGamer is that the arguments they use have no basis to reality but instead serve an agenda. They use the same reasons to push NM that they fully rejected for McMenno. They talk to QuietOwl as if they are townreading QuietOwl to get their toleclaim. Their rationale on townreading KA is hot garbage and partially recycled.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2170 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:05 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2166, Gimli wrote:I think KA's insistence on bringing up the 'mod confirmed' bit on Titus' claim for several days isn't a good look because it's not a very important point (from a townie pov) and feels like the safest stance to have re: Titus. if you believe she is town then you have to believe her when she talks about anything being mod confirmed, and whatnot.
This is a bastard game, so the thing is people don't.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2171 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:10 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 2168, kitten around wrote:
I don’t understand why? I’m generally terrible at mech, so I get confused on things like this all the time, so if any of that reads scummy to you, then I’m scum in every game that isn’t mountainous.
it's a good thought but it's scummy, the way you're constantly bringing it up in the thread, and you're not making many posts everyday, so it became a solo-take that you use to position yourself, when the game is large and there are a gazillion things to talk about.

the bit I'm quoting from frog is about how kitten strong townread of QO's MQ (that I agree with frog, didn't amount to anything substantial) is more likely coming from informed scum. since he died and flipped town.

got a massive headache now I'm back in a bit
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2172 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:11 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2142, Gimli wrote:
In post 2134, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 2130, Gimli wrote:
In post 2128, Not_Mafia wrote:Who are my scumpartners then?
enchant is doing a thing where they defend you for absolutely no reason, for instance
What's the scum benefit for Enchant to tie himself to my slot with no reasoning? If I am scum of course
why wouldnt he
Because it's accomplishing nothing to save me and is just tying us together
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2173 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:12 am

Post by Gimli »

I edited that last paragraph and didn't delete that last part about frogster dying and flipping town. it's from a different point I decided not to make now.
kitten around
kitten around
Goon
kitten around
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2174 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:13 am

Post by kitten around »

Gimli, Titus is still voting me despite being suss on UG, so why do you think she’s townreading me? I don’t understand why she’s even voting me.

Titus I get that you hate 1920 but I took another look at it and don’t understand why you’re scumreading it?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”