Aubrey, Cat Scratch Fever, Una, TheGoldenParadox
Una (2):
Aristeia, NorwegianboyEE
Klick (1):
Lucian

Not Voting (6):
Save The Dragons, giuseppina, Gamma Emerald, Toto, Shirou, Klick

With 13 alive, it's 7 to eliminate.

Deadline for Day 1 is January 22 at 10:00 AM EST.

Deadline Timer:
(expired on 2023-01-22 10:00:00)
free crypto
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 8:48 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 892, Save The Dragons wrote:when i vote cakez's successor later it's not that i don't believe you it's just that i don't really care
Okay scumfuck
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Goodfellas
Shirou
He/Him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 8:49 am

Post by Shirou »

You lied about having a scum read on me in D1 as town to see if you could fool the scum team or so in night actions and maybe reactions

Are you doing something similar here? You clearly remember most of the beetle game or that "OK IT'S BUNNO" post doesn't make sense
"Que será, será. Whatever will be, will be."

"listen i know its funny to say shirou is scum but shirou is just literally crazy"
~Firebringer on town!Shirou
"Not if it was Volpe's PLAN all along that we lim him and when he flips red we think Wooper is scum"
~town!Norwee jokes about scum!Shirou's actual plan
(Aka Volpe14)
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 8:49 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 894, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 891, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 889, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 883, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 877, Save The Dragons wrote:i think klick, giu, and gamma are town and aubrey and sircakez slot are scum

i've only read to page 3 tho
I have Cakez as town and I trust my method on him
can you uh elaborate on this
I pretty consistently can read Cakez from like, raw tonal cues
It’s not 100% but it’s very accurate, probably like 75% better than rand
(what do you mean by 75% better than rand? like, conditional upon cakez being scum, you sr them ~1.75 times more often than rand?)
Essentially what you said but it’s as both alignments
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Goodfellas
Shirou
He/Him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 8:53 am

Post by Shirou »

TGP if you stop replying to me I'm locking you as scum here and do not doubt my ability to take the thread hostage and eliminate you by
any means necessary

If you're town please talk to me in quick real-time interactions, replying fast would make you townier, it would feel like as if you don't need time to think about how to reply and is just telling the truth

"listen i know its funny to say shirou is scum but shirou is just literally crazy"
"Not if it was Volpe's PLAN all along that we lim him and when he flips red we think Wooper is scum"
(Aka Volpe14)
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 8:54 am

Post by Aubrey »

Shirou vs. TGP is reading more old school vs. new school to me. I low key like TGP, though I admit I’m super biased.

Personally this has been a hard game for me to dig my heels into and feel like I can perform well. I was excited to join, but I’m slowly remembering why I began to dip away. :lol: like I was trained by the “older gen” on a different site I guess, and play though more of a analytical lens and mafia theory lens over Meta this Meta that, that one game we played this, omg why are you reading me like that when I was blah in blah. Like that line of reasoning isn’t something I consider or able to participate in. And the new style of not trying to play to you’re alignment but play hard to read is just a site meta I never got and still feel like I’m seeing….all in all I feel like that maybe a similar feeling TGP and possibly BBT was feeling. Not to put thoughts and emotion in your mouths.

For the record I’m leaving BBT as null, he might have just decided he didn’t care to read.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 8:55 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 870, Aristeia wrote:
In post 866, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I also didn’t particurarly like the theories about Shirou bussing from Aristeia. I think it’s to the interest of scum to make Shirou’s reputation falter in this game because there are no nightkills so mafia must really try to make the powerful and potentially problematic players less influental. And Shirou imo is probably one of the strongest players in this list simply because of how menacing he is. Scum nightkill them early almost every game no matter how bad their reads may be at that moment.
Not fanboying, just an observation.
there are nightkills
I thought mountainous meant no nightkills.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Goodfellas
Shirou
He/Him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 8:56 am

Post by Shirou »

I think I can be misreading you here TGP and I don't want to deathtunnel you for the rest of the game if I'm

please help me :cry:

I'm needy

I need people that I'm sorting to ignore the rest of the thread and talk to me only

just Shirou.

JUST SHIROU.

(Aka Volpe14)
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 8:56 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 906, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 870, Aristeia wrote:
In post 866, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I also didn’t particurarly like the theories about Shirou bussing from Aristeia. I think it’s to the interest of scum to make Shirou’s reputation falter in this game because there are no nightkills so mafia must really try to make the powerful and potentially problematic players less influental. And Shirou imo is probably one of the strongest players in this list simply because of how menacing he is. Scum nightkill them early almost every game no matter how bad their reads may be at that moment.
Not fanboying, just an observation.
there are nightkills
I thought mountainous meant no nightkills.
you're such a qt
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 8:57 am

Post by Aristeia »

mountainous means mafia versus townies with no power roles

mafia have a nightkill

we have 4 mislims to get 2 mafia eliminations
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 8:58 am

Post by Aristeia »

well i guess 3 mislims if you consider the 4th mislim losing
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 8:59 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

In post 901, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 892, Save The Dragons wrote:when i vote cakez's successor later it's not that i don't believe you it's just that i don't really care
Okay scumfuck
if it helps i care way less about shirou's proficiency of reading norwee
Lucian
Lucian
He/Him
Goon
Lucian
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 9:00 am

Post by Lucian »

Getting to post , realizing I need to read Shirou's ISO up to that point, then looking for his ISO in NYDP. I do think Aristeia is correct about this though. I don't think he was doing a lot in NYDP early, but he was doing some solving sprinkled in between fluffposts. So points for noticing that.

Also, the early readslist in is a good sign. Not unfakeable, but.

The early-ish solve in makes sense and is also a good sign (even though it's very wrong because it includes me and breaks my heart but okay).

The Norwee vote in is painful. Usually it's something I'd call TSTBS but I know I can't use that with Aristeia. And I'm looking at Norwee's reactions to Shirou's push and I am finding it really townie. I think Norwee would be more likely to get aggressive as scum here, as opposed to calmly responding and still looking for scum on his wagon. Especially with how many votes piled on, and how late-ish Ari's vote on it was.

is... I won't say leading, but it's made in a way that doesn't really give Norwee room to respond or defend himself. While also giving off the appearance of thinking about the game and sorting. Like, "i'll trust Shirou's read", coupled with the fact that she was scumreading Shirou previously, has an unspoken "I'm going back to trying to kill Shirou if this is wrong" part to it.

And the easiness she goes back to her original solve in is off.

Part of me is tinfoiling that this is a Una/Ari team, where Ari saw that she's leading wagon and that Norwee's wagon is about to fall apart, and even though theoretically it's more likely a wagon on me gains steam, she's instead voting her partner as means of distancing for when she flips...

And I'm biased at this point but calling Shirou-Una bussing is ??? because Occam's says that is never a bus, but she has to try to keep her worldview at least somewhat consistent, no...

Jesus fuck there's been a trillion pedits that I am not reading. I think I'm scumreading Aristeia now please help I don't wanna :(
I, too, have a destiny.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 9:01 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Fine, as long as it’s equal I’m not too bothered
But when I’m right, maybe listen to me next time :]
<Embrace The Void>

Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Goodfellas
Shirou
He/Him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 9:02 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 911, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 901, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Okay scumfuck
if it helps i care way less about shirou's proficiency of reading norwee
rude!
baka
!

(Aka Volpe14)
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 9:04 am

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

In post 895, Shirou wrote:
In post 893, TheGoldenParadox wrote:Didn't read first reroll of the beetle game,
and remember like 0 specifics from the second
You should assume that I have no idea about player meta
and am not trying to read people based on meta at all. (Like, the only bits of player meta I remember for this pl is that Norwee is usually obvtown when town, Dats is slightly scummy always and good at reads. You should not expect that I will make decisions with any more player meta knowledge than that.
If that's all you remember of people in this playerlist it doesn't make sense that you said this from me:
In post 90, TheGoldenParadox wrote:OH YOU'RE BUNNO OKAY OKAY EVERYTHING MAKES SENSE NOW

You
do
remember me to some extent, are you lying TGP? :cop:
In post 896, Shirou wrote:TGP you also hinted in the beetle game that you knew some stuff from my scum game, hard to believe you forgot all about it when you capslocked "OH IT'S BUNNO"?

You were slightly scared of scum!me in the beetle game and, I did in fact, win from you there as scum (and you hard town read me there).

I don't buy you don't remember most or anything about it.
lol, "everything" is "you being fake sad about me having forgotten you when i'd never played with this alt before."
i play under tgp because i like this name and cba to think up a better new one, but people expecting me to remember details of games i've played years ago is... excessive. like iirc you were powerful in beetle but not much more than that
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 9:04 am

lucian may be town
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 9:05 am

In post 902, Shirou wrote:You lied about having a scum read on me in D1 as town to see if you could fool the scum team or so in night actions and maybe reactions

Are you doing something similar here? You clearly remember most of the beetle game or that "OK IT'S BUNNO" post doesn't make sense
i... did? lol i'm gonna go reread that game perhaps, i was cheeky enough then to pull that bs
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Goodfellas
Shirou
He/Him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 9:07 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 912, Lucian wrote:nd I'm biased at this point but calling Shirou-Una bussing is ??? because Occam's says that is never a bus, but she has to try to keep her worldview at least somewhat consistent, no...
Spoiler:

(Aka Volpe14)
Lucian
Lucian
He/Him
Goon
Lucian
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 9:07 am

Post by Lucian »

Sorry, I don't speak gif.
I, too, have a destiny.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 9:09 am

In post 904, Shirou wrote:TGP if you stop replying to me I'm locking you as scum here and do not doubt my ability to take the thread hostage and eliminate you by
any means necessary

If you're town please talk to me in quick real-time interactions, replying fast would make you townier, it would feel like as if you don't need time to think about how to reply and is just telling the truth
god, i hate this so much, even if i stopped replying to you it wouldn't be ai and you know it, you're just baiting me

i don't actually have the ability to play this game in real time when i haven't committed to doing so. i could play a marathon game or i could play this game, but if i'm playing a game w 7 day day periods or wtv then expectations to reply in real time are bs

like, i refuse to sheep your reads or play inane games, i think you currently have insane amounts of power in this game by virtue of hyperposting and while i can't unilaterally force this game to be geriatric i sure as fuck will discount that hard in both my reads of you and my deferral to your judgement
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 9:10 am

ok cakez may be town
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Goodfellas
Shirou
He/Him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 9:12 am

Post by Shirou »

Lucian what are the three players in this playerlist that you're most scared of for their known scum game due to past games/history/off-hand knowledge and rumors?

Please list them in their rankings, like:

"X
Y
Z"

where X is first, Y second and Z is third.

(Aka Volpe14)
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 9:12 am

In post 897, Shirou wrote:Listen I can kinda understand. I gave you a loaded question. I tried to make it as if you can only answer as if you don't remember that game.

But you do remember quite a bit of it right? I think going along with me here may be town indicative for you.
sigh, i know that you're asking leading questions but being this ridiculously open about trying to manipulate people is a weird reverse reverse psychology game that i'm not playing

(also, i take back the tone of my last post, it is more annoyed than i truly feel upon reflection, i'm just gonna suck it up and deal with it by only participating in games with geriatric playerlists)
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 9:14 am

Post by Aristeia »

Dats you make me so happy sometimes ty <3.

Return to “Completed Open Games”