pina
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: pina

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2023 10:53 am

Post by giuseppina »

In post 1198, Save The Dragons wrote:I'm a sucker for long posts
cannot tell how cheeky this is meant to be
you are unique (and oceans are featureless a mass of drops that cannot be distinguished) and love is no detective
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2023 10:54 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

Somewhat
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:02 am

I like the effort. I don't really have a good read on lucian now tho
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:09 am

Post by Aubrey »

@pina

Hmm, fair question but my answer maybe underwhelming. I didn't remember who agreed with me until you brought it up. I believe it’s a general assertion, that either alignment could make. If I’m town and felt it, then others could too. The only mafian reason to follow up with my concerns would be to have an Avenue in place to point back to should you land in hot waters later. You’re kinda the golden child though, so I doubt that is a Avenue that will open up soon. If you’re town, mafia are quicker to just town read you for an easy read.

It’s kinda like Toto and Mr foxy fox agreeing with me. It’s a general statement most people could agree to I think. I just happpened to be the first to state it, but I don’t feel anyway about them nodding their heads right now.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:10 am

I'm a wolf lol
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:12 am

Post by Aubrey »

Fuck that’s hotter.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Wow, the anime girl hater is a furry.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:22 am

Post by Aubrey »

Shudddup, I’m trying to pocket here. :lol:
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Goodfellas
Shirou
He/Him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:24 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 1206, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Wow, the anime girl hater is a furry.
"Que será, será. Whatever will be, will be."

"listen i know its funny to say shirou is scum but shirou is just literally crazy"
~Firebringer on town!Shirou
"Not if it was Volpe's PLAN all along that we lim him and when he flips red we think Wooper is scum"
~town!Norwee jokes about scum!Shirou's actual plan
(Aka Volpe14)
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:24 am

Flattered but I'm taken
giuseppina
giuseppina
pina
Goon
giuseppina
pina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:25 am

Post by giuseppina »

In post 1005, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 972, Shirou wrote:so, I kinda approve of Ari's wagon but I would be more interested on one of [Lucian/TGP/Una] rather than her at the moment.

I don't want to go back to voting Una yet but I wonder if she's my unique option for today other than Ari, I'm curious to see what @Pina has to say about my stuff on TGP.
I’d be down to vote TGP unless he has a miraculous about-face regarding the meta ignorance blunder
i, hm, i,

can you just walk me through your read of shirou

like a brief recap of beginning to present if possible

you townread norwegianboyee right, and then shirou started a wagon on norwegianboyee that you sheeped due to possible similarities with another player in another game who was mafia, then you unvoted because shirou about face end of wagon and so forth,

and here you are showing support for another wagon based on shirou's reasoning

so i am wondering how you were viewing shirou through all of this
you are unique (and oceans are featureless a mass of drops that cannot be distinguished) and love is no detective
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:29 am

Post by Toto »

In post 1199, giuseppina wrote:which sure possible you've both arrived at that conclusion though it is always weird to me when people present very similar reads
without acknowledging the one that came first
In post 1106, Toto wrote:I guess I’m townleaning Aubrey now. Early posting looked like trying to blend in but I like they are pushing the thread in the right direction.
I liked some of his reads. And been nodding to some of his posts.
just because you get evil player role doesn't mean you are a evil person at HEART - KainTepes!!!
giuseppina
giuseppina
pina
Goon
giuseppina
pina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:30 am

Post by giuseppina »

In post 1211, Toto wrote:
In post 1199, giuseppina wrote:which sure possible you've both arrived at that conclusion though it is always weird to me when people present very similar reads
without acknowledging the one that came first
In post 1106, Toto wrote:I guess I’m townleaning Aubrey now. Early posting looked like trying to blend in but I like they are pushing the thread in the right direction.
I liked some of his reads. And been nodding to some of his posts.
fair enough sorry
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Goodfellas
Shirou
He/Him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:32 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 1210, giuseppina wrote:
In post 972, Shirou wrote:so, I kinda approve of Ari's wagon but I would be more interested on one of [Lucian/TGP/Una] rather than her at the moment.

I don't want to go back to voting Una yet but I wonder if she's my unique option for today other than Ari, I'm curious to see what @Pina has to say about my stuff on TGP.
I’d be down to vote TGP unless he has a miraculous about-face regarding the meta ignorance blunder
i, hm, i,

you townread norwegianboyee right, and then shirou started a wagon on norwegianboyee that you sheeped due to possible similarities with another player in another game who was mafia, then you unvoted because shirou about face end of wagon and so forth,

Pina if you're town why explain all the thought process on sorting her before she answers

Let's say Gamma said "I don't town read Shirou too much" here, surely it would be a bit scummy of her then to vote so similarly to me, but you basically gave away that you noticed the voting pattern being similar
before
she answered how she views me.

Now that you pointed all of this out pre-emptively, it's obvious how Gamma should answer this. I don't get your "scum hunting" thought process here, all your posts so far to me sounds like you're trying to carve depth out of flatness.

Feels like busywork, also removing you from my nulltown pile I guess.

"listen i know its funny to say shirou is scum but shirou is just literally crazy"
"Not if it was Volpe's PLAN all along that we lim him and when he flips red we think Wooper is scum"
(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Goodfellas
Shirou
He/Him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:35 am

Post by Shirou »

Why are all of you except Norwee so scummy, really.

(Aka Volpe14)
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:38 am

Post by Toto »

I'm obvtown
just because you get evil player role doesn't mean you are a evil person at HEART - KainTepes!!!
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Goodfellas
Shirou
He/Him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:39 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 1215, Toto wrote:I'm obvtown
If you weren't scum reading me and the person I'm pushing at the same time as if it's something reasonable I would be inclined to agree you were one of the townier ones

(Aka Volpe14)
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:43 am

Post by Toto »

I'm not really pushing both of you, I just don't know who is scum. I think one of you could be. That said I'm leaning more town on you lately fwiw.
giuseppina
giuseppina
pina
Goon
giuseppina
pina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:44 am

Post by giuseppina »

In post 1213, Shirou wrote:
In post 1210, giuseppina wrote:

i, hm, i,

Pina if you're town why explain all the thought process on sorting her before she answers

Let's say Gamma said "I don't town read Shirou too much" here, surely it would be a bit scummy of her then to vote so similarly to me, but you basically gave away that you noticed the voting pattern being similar
before
she answered how she views me.

Now that you pointed all of this out pre-emptively, it's obvious how Gamma should answer this. I don't get your "scum hunting" thought process here, all your posts so far to me sounds like you're trying to carve depth out of flatness.

Feels like busywork, also removing you from my nulltown pile I guess.
that isn't my thought process for sorting her? that's the events i would like gamma emerald to focus on when walking me through her read of you?

gamma emerald hasn't really stated a read on you through this point and it feels like gamma emerald didn't consider your alignment at all throughout the norwegianboyee wagon and on reflection,

do you think the 'obvious' answer is for gamma emerald to say, 'ah i hard townread shirou through everything regardless no reason for me to consider or reconsider his alignment'?

now i am however walking into explaining my thought process to gamma emerald territory preemptively because prompted

i do not really know what you mean by the depth out of flatness thing however

i feel like the uselessness thing and now maybe the like playstyle reads have

~affected

me

or whatever
giuseppina
giuseppina
pina
Goon
giuseppina
pina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:48 am

Post by giuseppina »

maybe i should only play from my phone when i am also otherwise occupied to avoid days like today where i have time and am mostly rambling i guess

but eh
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:51 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I feel like you’ve gone so far into reflective thinking that you don’t really come to any conclusions at all.
Like the philosophers that spend an entire book just to conclude that nothing can be concluded.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Just place a vote instead, i want more hard data.

- Bunno
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:57 am

Post by Aristeia »

it would be nice if some people had the capacity for self reflection
giuseppina
giuseppina
pina
Goon
giuseppina
pina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:59 am

Post by giuseppina »

In post 1220, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I feel like you’ve gone so far into reflective thinking that you don’t really come to any conclusions at all.
Like the philosophers that spend an entire book just to conclude that nothing can be concluded.
i mean, philosophy is one of my main areas of study

or i guess maybe, was? since i am on hiatus and do not currently have plans to return to my program

but i feel like i will reach some conclusions at least in terms of,

this is the very most likely to me right now, i am currently trying to weigh those things, shrugs
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Goodfellas
Shirou
He/Him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2023 12:00 pm

Post by Shirou »

In post 1218, giuseppina wrote:that isn't my thought process for sorting her? that's the events i would like gamma emerald to focus on when walking me through her read of you?
Even if that's the case I feel like there was no need to basically recap everything rather than simply asking for her to recap how she was seeing my alignment from start to the end of this day.

It may be simply a difference in playstyle though, I would rather keep the cards I've close to the chest before people reveals theirs, rather than the other way around which is much easier to understand how to counterplay/give the "right" answer.
In post 1221, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Just place a vote instead, i want more hard data.
I think not placing a vote until you're confident on a read is valid I'm just not sure this is going anywhere so far

Like Pina, do you have
anything
you've concluded that is significantly more likely one way rather than the other in this game? If yes, tell us please (again, not final conclusions, you said mafia is a game of chances and I think that's correct, but what is the most likely "answers" so far to you?)

(Aka Volpe14)

Return to “Completed Open Games”