Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:36 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

In post 868, Save The Dragons wrote:Oh my bad I missed the image
Jesus regardless of my alignment it was clearly a mistake I'm on mobile and can barely see the images
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:38 am

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 864, Killing Joke wrote:@RR explain how you’re so confident on both STD, Passengers being town? Because I don’t think they both are but you’re level of confidence here, makes me wonder if you have some kind of tmi read or something? What about Elements? You equally confident on them?
All of my scumreads are/have been on/okay with both wagons. Therefore I think scum wants one of them to happen. Therefore I think they're Town.

In StD's case I also think shit like Eiralox and HPE's "misinterpretations" look deliberate, like they don't actually care what's being said and just need excuses to push the elimination through.
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Pronoun: it/its, not they

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:38 am

Post by HighPrincessErinys »

VOTE: Passenger
Starting to second guess an StD elim today.
not a person, just a doll~
this one refers to itself in the third person
Get To Know A Doll
Killing Joke
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:40 am

Post by Killing Joke »

In post 870, Flea The Magician wrote:I'm going to get called scum for this, but, KJ if you're going to hardclaim an ability, do it. Don't threaten it.
Theres better way to bait the NK and/or get people to sheep you.
Nope. Actually I would agree with you like 95/100 times but if you check how this setup works wrt night kills the mechanics are different which make my play justified here. There is no reason to expect scum have any idea what we can do yet and I intend to keep it that way. Dragons is a scum PR as far as my eyes can see and that's as much as I'm going to say until tomorrow. I will be including in my big post later a minor coordination of night actions following dragons scum PR flip.

Macabre hydra of
Frogsterking
Joker and
Nancy Drew 39
Harley Quinn

https://youtu.be/ua4mWCghnmU
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:40 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

*grumbles*

Feels like i've hit the grog way too hard with my head rn ngl.

I am
trying
too see what others are seeing...
I am trying to see the KJ town everyone is seeing but all I see is scummy and I don't believe in TSTBS but I think we're actually breaking that here. I know if this is scum Nancy is so far out of comfort range its unreal. I plan to continue ignoring this slot but then we have...

Gimli the sheep. Passenger who's along for the ride, Eiralox who basically reminds me of the Sheriff of Nottingham from Disney Robin Hood at this point.

Then all this sus on StD for tone and theatre and I'm sat here actually analysing peoples tone and word usage and thinking "what in the name of the Hispaniola..."

Everything is boiling down to "METAAAAA" ultimately and I genuinely think I've lost the plot in this game. The people I expect to be here that I can read aren't here either.

At least I've had some unexpected sanity checks, RR being the latest one in the pedit.

Spoiler: Sheriff reference(YT)
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:41 am

Post by Eiralox »

HighPrincessErinys wrote:VOTE: Passenger
Starting to second guess an StD elim today.
Very interesting.

What about what Killing Joke said?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:41 am

In post 879, Killing Joke wrote:
In post 870, Flea The Magician wrote:I'm going to get called scum for this, but, KJ if you're going to hardclaim an ability, do it. Don't threaten it.
Nope. Actually I would agree with you like 95/100 times but if you check how this setup works wrt night kills the mechanics are different which make my play justified here. There is no reason to expect scum have any idea what we can do yet and I intend to keep it that way. Dragons is a scum PR as far as my eyes can see and that's as much as I'm going to say until tomorrow. I will be including in my big post later a minor coordination of night actions following dragons scum PR flip.

OK this is all well and good, yes you're locked on this SR and you have the conviction - what if you're wrong?
Passenger
Passenger
He/him
Goon
Passenger
He/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:41 am

Post by Passenger »

In post 801, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 782, Elements wrote:
In post 759, Elements wrote:Can someone give me a quick rundown on the StD and Passenger wagons. As far as I know the StD one is because of the reaction test vote and apparent "scum theatre" with me but I don't believe that can be everything the wagon is based off of. For the passenger wagon I know nothing
Anyone?
That I can work out, StD wagon is accusations of not hunting and several people wilfully talking past him and occasionally wilfully misinterpreting him. Including false accusations of self-preservation lately which I assume are going to be excused as StD is using reverse psychology to try and survival.

Passenger I couldn't tell you others reasons, mine is they're evasive as not answering questions - several of which I've posed of the day - everything about them feels forced and bearly even the minimum needed. There's zero hunting, zero sorting, just throw away lines that honestly in places seem to be following consensus.
tbf, I need to pay more attention to this game. When I did my big read of the game I was deliberately not paying attention to your, STD, and KJ's posts so I could focus on other players. You asked me earlier whether I think KJ and STD are aligned. I scumread them mostly independently of each other. I can see a world in which Frogster goes and hard-busses STD but I don't think that's likely. You also asked me why I scumread you. A few of your posts definitely felt forced, especially in the way you treated Nancy.
Killing Joke
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:42 am

Post by Killing Joke »

In post 871, Flea The Magician wrote:Like genuinely this is too scummy to be comfortable for Nancy to be scum and still post at this point.
Ding! ding because we’re obviously not scum which is why I’m very focused on RR rn. I find their takes: both who they sr and tr extremely bizarre.

I’m still suss on all of STD/Elements/Passenger/RR and I don’t understand why any of them are being tr here. RR especially ought to know that this is 100% town Joker here but they should also be able to read me a lot better too. Also still extremely surprised you can’t but I like the content of most of your posting, which is what I’m looking for from the above and still waiting for.

~H
Macabre hydra of
Frogsterking
Joker and
Nancy Drew 39
Harley Quinn

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:43 am

Post by Radical Rat »

I think people need to stop voting.

I don't know what exactly Joker sees here, and I don't think I trust him regardless, but if he's claiming he's got role information implicating StD as a scum PR, then we need to have that fully on the table so he can't try to walk it back later if StD flips green

Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:44 am

Post by Elements »

Everyone is so angty right now. Y'all just need to take a deep breath and vote KJ
I agree with everything Elements is posting - Papa Zito
It's scummy as fak tho - Gamma Emerald
All my completed games
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:46 am

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 885, Radical Rat wrote:I think people need to stop voting.

I don't know what exactly Joker sees here, and I don't think I trust him regardless, but if he's claiming he's got role information implicating StD as a scum PR, then we need to have that fully on the table so he can't try to walk it back later if StD flips green
And if he's NOT claiming that, then that needs to be clarified

Killing Joke
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:47 am

Post by Killing Joke »

In post 882, Flea The Magician wrote:OK this is all well and good, yes you're locked on this SR and you have the conviction - what if you're wrong?
If I'm wrong then I've misinterpreted a number of things and will need to re-evaluate everything from the ground up pretty much. Also I would admit that I was a clown today and totally fucked up my reads.

Macabre hydra of
Frogsterking
Joker and
Nancy Drew 39
Harley Quinn

Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:49 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 876, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 868, Save The Dragons wrote:Oh my bad I missed the image
Jesus regardless of my alignment it was clearly a mistake I'm on mobile and can barely see the images
Yeah that was an overreaction wasn't it, there's been a few this gameday where a misinterpretation is weaponized. Idk what to make of it everytime someone does it, but I guess it's not too AI either way
Killing Joke
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:50 am

Post by Killing Joke »

In post 882, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 879, Killing Joke wrote:

OK this is all well and good, yes you're locked on this SR and you have the conviction - what if you're wrong?
I want to understand the reasoning for that because I do sr STD and if we weren’t going to vote him, it might be Elements. I actually feel the best of Passenger out of the three of them, since so many people jumped on him so fast but I also really trust Joker’s solve because it’s a fact, that at least one of the players if not more he sr early game turn out to be right.

For example he was right on Andres slot in community and Roden. In ED, he was right about both Roden and RR - yet another ginormous reason I’m so extremely suss on RR.

So if Joker’s convinced on STD, unless I have a reason to think he’s wrong, I’m not opposing it like I did with Flea.

~H
Macabre hydra of
Frogsterking
Joker and
Nancy Drew 39
Harley Quinn

Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:50 am

Post by Gimli »

Harley we need more of you, I'm glad you're posting
Killing Joke
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:52 am

Post by Killing Joke »

In post 891, Gimli wrote:Harley we need more of you, I'm glad you're posting
Agreed, I missed Harley too.
In post 887, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 885, Radical Rat wrote:I think people need to stop voting.

And if he's NOT claiming that, then that needs to be clarified
Nope. There is no reason to believe scum can anticipate what we can do and it's going to stay that way. Nice try, though. If you're really curious what we're talking about then the player you should be asking is Dragons. But then; you already know Dragons role, don't you?

Macabre hydra of
Frogsterking
Joker and
Nancy Drew 39
Harley Quinn

Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:53 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 877, Radical Rat wrote:[

In StD's case I also think shit like Eiralox and HPE's "misinterpretations" look deliberate, like they don't actually care what's being said and just need excuses to push the elimination through.
This is just horrible. When does a read, a take become a misinterpretation and when not? How do you know we misrepresent, how do you even know what Dragons is? Harely has a point.

Why don't I care about what I say? Do you even listen?

I've had reasons and intent with my vote from the start.

Of course what I'm doing is deliberate. I'm hunting scum. But how. Is. That. A. Misinterpretation without you knowing Fenrir's alignment?

Are you even? What I have are interpretations. You can anaylyze the actual things I've said, but you don't, and never have. Likely because you're not hunting scum here but trying to save scum. Thus this sudden pivot.

I'm starting to think what i said earlier gels better. Your exact behavior right now, this sudden spurt of interest after setting things up for a long time.....

I don't know about you right now, I never have but right now you're feeling very very bad to me.

Which is bad because by tone you still feel sincere. But by actions I suddenly expect you way more.... and a few posts ago I thought I was getting you all wrong!
Killing Joke
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:53 am

Post by Killing Joke »

In post 886, Elements wrote:Everyone is so angty right now. Y'all just need to take a deep breath and vote KJ
VOTE: Elements

I guess we stopped “panicking”. :shifty:

Joker is free to change this but I actually hate Elements’ posting here more than STD’s.

~H
Macabre hydra of
Frogsterking
Joker and
Nancy Drew 39
Harley Quinn

Passenger
Passenger
He/him
Goon
Passenger
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:55 am

Post by Passenger »

In post 472, Gimli wrote:hello friends who's mafia
In post 473, Gimli wrote:Macabre hydra of Frogsterking Joker and Nancy Drew 39 Harley Quinn

that's a million posts per gameday.
In post 474, Gimli wrote:
In post 18, Enchant wrote:You can't use swear words in pirate themed game

That's... F... Friking... Sad
lockscum
In post 475, Gimli wrote:
In post 24, Malakittens wrote:I am Miller.

That is all good night.
100% believe you
In post 476, Gimli wrote:early townread on HPE, it's feeling good and swaggy
In post 36, Bellaphant wrote:VOTE: radical rat

Is commenting on the picture in our role pm allowed??
angleshooting already like a true pirate
In post 43, Elements wrote:
In post 16, Eiralox wrote:Let us trust in the heart of the cards
Town locked
I feel it

the pirate roleplay is making my eyes bleed.

so that's page 2
In post 477, Gimli wrote:
In post 84, Killing Joke wrote:Scummy+low poster lim > scummy+high poster lim > anyone else
omg imagine this idea of playing mafia well! frogster, this isn't the place for that.

early townread on wayward for their opening and their townread on HPE

I don't like passenger's vote on HPE cause HPE gave me the opposite impression - of vibing as town - and, IDK. I like that wayward is throwing suspicion at passenger in #91 and feel stronger that wayward's play is coming from a townie.

#94 by frogster is a glorious post, I like that he stopped scumreading wayward in it and I like the points of view on both flea and elements. I'll go back to that post later on.

further pushing elements in #99 is also very good.
In post 492, Gimli wrote:
In post 213, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 210, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 202, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 201, Killing Joke wrote:If posting Harley gifs is really keeping you from reading me than I can stop but after I saw Joker doing it, I thought it looked kinda fun. \_0_/
I mean we're here to play a game and have fun, the Harley thing you have going on is more than the gifs.

I'll work it out either way, we're still early D1, there's time yet.
What is it yer seein' here Flea? I've tried movin' me patch to each o' me eyes but can't see anythin' out o' the ordinary with Harley
We talk regular out of game and have played enough games together that of all people - Nancy is the person I'm most confident I can read quickly and accurately.

You start RP'ing and that's a barrier between the players and you - I should know, I do it on alt accounts for giggles sometimes. There's nothing off about Nancy here, and I'm wanting to try and lock a read on her ASAP - meaning the hydra is my current objective and sole focus where I'm going to put my energy.

If she's red, the RP can potentially stop me getting that red read on her, muddy the waters a bit and leave me still questioning.

If she's green and I get to a point where I can lock that in, her knowledge can help cover my blind spots (such as Mala and probably others) as I know I can then trust her reads.
I think that makes sense but the problem with what you're saying is that harley isn't hiding behind a cover, her posts have 0 roleplay (as opposed to all the pirates posting for instance) and so I don't feel too good about you talking about the images they're posting like it's hindering your ability to read harley.
In post 557, Gimli wrote:I think flipping me is never wrong since I'm terrible at mafia, but if you read the massive back and forth between the hydra pair and std/elements/flea, you'd find three better candidates at flipping scum than me. Particularly I don't think STD comes up with that HPE scumread + vote when he is playing town, it seems like trying to shift the direction of the thread.

WRT elements I think she started way too slow, and I bet she never ever spite votes KJ here as town. that she did that probably means she is mafia, she is with STD and ended up compromising her situation when pressured. This is a particularly bad post:
In post 229, Elements wrote:
In post 228, Save The Dragons wrote:This is pretty comical at this point
Honestly, this is making me town you just from the shear volume of nonsense frog is spouting
townreading STD because frog is posting 'volumes of nonsense', even if frog was doing that (he wasn't) is not a real thought.

I could be wrong, but you know.

WRT flea I just don't see the townplay because he is not playing sharp, faers posts lack depth, but there are two other points I think: 1) faer was talking crap about inability to read nancy because of a supposed hydra roleplay that isn't real, which makes me think faer is lying about it because faer is unsure when faer was supposed to start strongly townreading the slot. 2) faer is not scumreading STD; in fact I don't remember a single post faer made that was directly to or about or trying to make sense of STD's alignment, so I take it as disinterested because faer is also not town.
is this a thing now
VOTE: elements
Killing Joke
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:55 am

Post by Killing Joke »

I haven’t been feeling too well last few days but all of that is beyond the scope of this game.

~H
Macabre hydra of
Frogsterking
Joker and
Nancy Drew 39
Harley Quinn

Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:55 am

In post 884, Killing Joke wrote:
In post 871, Flea The Magician wrote:Like genuinely this is too scummy to be comfortable for Nancy to be scum and still post at this point.
Ding! ding because we’re obviously not scum which is why I’m very focused on RR rn. I find their takes: both who they sr and tr extremely bizarre.

I’m still suss on all of STD/Elements/Passenger/RR and I don’t understand why any of them are being tr here. RR especially ought to know that this is 100% town Joker here but they should also be able to read me a lot better too. Also still extremely surprised you can’t but I like the content of most of your posting, which is what I’m looking for from the above and still waiting for.

~H
This comes with all caveats that I'm still not sold on you being town.

How much do you trust my ability to read into someones tone and behaviour?
StD is not scum here, the indignance is genuine, the "come at me bruh"s have been genuine and the people trying to push there mostly, I refer you to the sheriff of nottingham video in my last post. Every attempt has been made to communicate and work things through and out while people literally keep throwing the bilge water at him. Understandably there's only so much rot you can take before you just go "screw this i'm out!".

I don't see what people are seeing in Elements and Passenger as town, I stand by my passenger vote. RR also feels genuine and is consistent, he is compliant and answering everything, challenges made have been followed through which is honestly more than I can say for most slots here including myself.

I could be biased honestly as the RP reads close to my natural accent in places so thats a potential blinder, but I am seeing no reason at all to SR there even remotely. being a frankly almost too perfect example, TTTBT may well be a thing here tbh but I've never seen anyone pull that off.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:55 am

In post 896, Killing Joke wrote:
I haven’t been feeling too well last few days but all of that is beyond the scope of this game.

~H
Yo mood, hope you're better soon friendo <3
Passenger
Passenger
He/him
Goon
Passenger
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:56 am