Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:14 am

Post by Shirou »

Fire I think you should let Klick catch up first as he promised before talking too much about him imo
"Que será, será. Whatever will be, will be."

"listen i know its funny to say shirou is scum but shirou is just literally crazy"
~Firebringer on town!Shirou
"Not if it was Volpe's PLAN all along that we lim him and when he flips red we think Wooper is scum"
~town!Norwee jokes about scum!Shirou's actual plan
(Aka Volpe14)
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:14 am

Post by fireisredsir »

tbh i kinda think is the towniest post klick has made

it seems less likely to come from scum to me but that's maybe dumb
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:16 am

Post by fireisredsir »

that's all i had to say, i don't think there's much benefit to holding off on that

but ok sure
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:16 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 1601, fireisredsir wrote:tbh i kinda think is the towniest post klick has made

it seems less likely to come from scum to me but that's maybe dumb
I think it's truly NAI territory

"listen i know its funny to say shirou is scum but shirou is just literally crazy"
"Not if it was Volpe's PLAN all along that we lim him and when he flips red we think Wooper is scum"
(Aka Volpe14)
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:24 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 1569, Shirou wrote:I'm waiting for something but it's not here yet so forgive me but I don't want to drop certain thoughts I've yet
Speaking of secret thoughts, have you told us of your secret scumread from day one, or was that conversation derailed?
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:26 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 1574, Shirou wrote:spicy
What's that about?
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:30 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 1580, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Someone asked what my read on Shirou is. I don’t really see anything Shirou did pinging very much as scummy.
I think one interesting theory is if Shirou specifically did that huge "Norwee is scum… just kidding!" performance just in order to pocket me. But i’m not sure if i’m deep enough in paranoia to consider that yet.
Im the one who asked. I'm 100% sure shirou wasn't joking fwiw, even if he says so. He is either scum who tried a thing and didn't go as planned, or town who changed his mind and didn't wanna say it cause of massive ego (nothing personal just how I read the player). Did he say he was joking with the scumread?
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:33 am

Post by fireisredsir »

i def disagree with that. it's possible he changed his mind and pivoted but it seemed more likely to be planned to me
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:33 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 1606, Gimli wrote:
In post 1580, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Someone asked what my read on Shirou is. I don’t really see anything Shirou did pinging very much as scummy.
I think one interesting theory is if Shirou specifically did that huge "Norwee is scum… just kidding!" performance just in order to pocket me. But i’m not sure if i’m deep enough in paranoia to consider that yet.
Im the one who asked. I'm 100% sure shirou wasn't joking fwiw, even if he says so. He is either scum who tried a thing and didn't go as planned, or town who changed his mind and didn't wanna say it cause of massive ego (nothing personal just how I read the player). Did he say he was joking with the scumread?
Uh

you're really wrong I really town read Norwee from the start but I can see how you see me as having more ego than I actually do

I don't think I had a PT yet back then so it's a shame I can't show proof I guess.

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:34 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 1604, Gimli wrote:
In post 1569, Shirou wrote:I'm waiting for something but it's not here yet so forgive me but I don't want to drop certain thoughts I've yet
Speaking of secret thoughts, have you told us of your secret scumread from day one, or was that conversation derailed?
yes it was una

(Aka Volpe14)
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:35 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 1608, Shirou wrote:you're really wrong I really town read Norwee from the start but I can see how you see me as having more ego than I actually do
You put your locktown on L-2 as a play, that's even more ego than I'm saying you have
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:37 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 1610, Gimli wrote:
In post 1608, Shirou wrote:you're really wrong I really town read Norwee from the start but I can see how you see me as having more ego than I actually do
You put your locktown on L-2 as a play, that's even more ego than I'm saying you have
In post 598, Shirou wrote:That's E-2, I don't think we should hammer yet btw. It's too soon to end day 1 and I believe we can get associatives by letting this go on for longer.

I think hammering right now would be scummy, but declaring intention to vote or do so later is fine imo
In post 599, Shirou wrote:
E-2. Don't hammer yet. I do want to know who of the remaining people wants to vote Norwe here though and who doesn't.
I was also constantly peeking from work and ready to actually unvote had it reached E-1 or intent to hammer

(Aka Volpe14)
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:40 am

Post by Gimli »

Okay.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:41 am

Post by Gimli »

Of course you're being scumread by half the game if you're lying
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:42 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 1607, fireisredsir wrote:i def disagree with that. it's possible he changed his mind and pivoted but it seemed more likely to be planned to me
Why would he do that as scum?
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:42 am

Post by Shirou »

Wow, I kinda feel like I'm getting the treatment a certain player did back then except I'm not good like him

Norwe/CSF, do you guys see me as the sort of player that would actually lie about something like getting Norwee's alignment wrong but not admitting to it later to not publicly lose face?

(Aka Volpe14)
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:43 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Then again i didn't really scumread Shirou prior to that so actually that doesn't make much sense to me either.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:44 am

Post by Gimli »

I don't understand how you believe he did a play for reactions to get reads or whatever, but still think he is playing scum? Does shirou have infinite range as scum that he just does shit like this? That's @fire
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:46 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1615, Shirou wrote:Wow, I kinda feel like I'm getting the treatment a certain player did back then except I'm not good like him

Norwe/CSF, do you guys see me as the sort of player that would actually lie about something like getting Norwee's alignment wrong but not admitting to it later to not publicly lose face?
Uhh, no.
I think you would just beat yourself up about it and post a lot of sad gifs.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:46 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 1615, Shirou wrote:Wow, I kinda feel like I'm getting the treatment a certain player did back then except I'm not good like him
I mean I have nothing against you and I'll take an effort player over a potato any day regardless, but you made D1 long chaotic and hard to read, and then you flipped town with a death tunnel. I'm still making sense of it all but I guess you're just town doing shirou things
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:49 am

Post by Shirou »

c'mon guys I'm now in a gossip mode, anyone that wants to can answer this

or is it a masochist mode?

a friend of mine always say "look, you try to look kinda sadistic and all but actually you like others treating you badly. You're a masochist."

I've multiple times told her that she's delusional. There's no such thing as a desire for masochism in my lovely heart. The fact I'm curious about what dark opinions Gimli holds of me is just truly curiosity.

Not about the bitter pain no. Nu-uh sir.

(Aka Volpe14)
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:50 am

Post by Gimli »

So shirou/Norwee both town
Agree with fire's read on Giuseppina and I think her back and forth with shirou was very towny indeed.
Aubrey town also.
Who else can we put in a towncore? Fire itself?
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:53 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 1619, Gimli wrote:but you made D1 long chaotic and hard to read, and then you flipped town with a death tunnel.
what death tunnel

I literally wasn't *that* confident Una was scum, I wasn't even voting her for most of the day. I just wanted a flip. It felt like there was decent odds of scum and I doubt I would change my mind about her slot with game content (I was reading her ~vibes~), Ari/Norwee/Me were all suspecting her and it felt warm and fuzzy, like "oh yeah, we got scum ladies and gentleman"

the end

no death tunnel :cop: (yet)

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:55 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 1618, NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Uhh, no.
I think you would just beat yourself up about it and post a lot of sad gifs.
HE KNOWS ME TOO MUCH I POSTED A ENTIRE WALL OF CRYING GIFS AT UNA MISELIMINATION IN MY PT

(Aka Volpe14)
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:55 am