Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2075 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 3:21 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 2072, fireisredsir wrote:why are people so confident on things that they shouldn't probably be confident on
Did you read their posts
giuseppina
giuseppina
pina
Goon
giuseppina
pina
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: pina

Post Post #2076 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 3:21 pm

Post by giuseppina »

In post 2062, Klick wrote:
In post 1905, giuseppina wrote:shirou and thegoldenparadox wagons still feel better to me than fireisredsir

neither furtiveglance nor thegoldenparadox feel very towny to me and aristeia did at times as did fireisredsir’s beginning of day (which i know have to take into consideration that fireisredsir was reading before having an alignment and such but still)
I'm also curious about why you thought Ari felt towny
like i thought there was a chance she was trying to appeal to me to move the wagons or something at one point as i said at the time but i think the way she was entertaining my thoughts with regards to possible shirou/norwegianboyee worlds shortly after shirou reversed course was in line with what i would expect from town!aristeia and her emotions felt real at the end of day to me even if the self-vote was ??? (as all self-votes generally are)
you are unique (and oceans are featureless a mass of drops that cannot be distinguished) and love is no detective
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2077 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 3:22 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 2000, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 1998, Gimli wrote:How are you saying 1) we should sheep klick and 2) we should kill tgp when klick is the only person in this game apparently townreading TGP? Why are you talking about sheeping klick anyway? So you know what sheeping means?
I said that because they have you/CSF as scumreads which I do agree with (sorry CSF)

I didn't actually see that they crossed off TGP
??? I don't scumread CSF
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2078 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 3:23 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 2075, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 2072, fireisredsir wrote:why are people so confident on things that they shouldn't probably be confident on
Did you read their posts
i mean yea i think he's scum but im not staking anything on that i could be wrong idk
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2079 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 3:25 pm

Post by Klick »

I think furtive is unlikely to be scum with how he's been so far

I think Toto's posting has been quite a bit better today as well
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2080 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 3:25 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Shiki have i never played against town!you before. Cus that might explain why you’re so shockingly town for the first time i seen it.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2081 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 3:27 pm

Post by Toto »

Maybe the mod lied and we are all town
just because you get evil player role doesn't mean you are a evil person at HEART - KainTepes!!!
giuseppina
giuseppina
pina
Goon
giuseppina
pina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2082 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 3:27 pm

Post by giuseppina »

In post 2080, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Shiki have i never played against town!you before. Cus that might explain why you’re so shockingly town for the first time i seen it.
i was a scums in the hydra game and in the micro normal so yeah i think so
you are unique (and oceans are featureless a mass of drops that cannot be distinguished) and love is no detective
giuseppina
giuseppina
pina
Goon
giuseppina
pina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2083 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 3:30 pm

Post by giuseppina »

In post 2082, giuseppina wrote:
In post 2080, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Shiki have i never played against town!you before. Cus that might explain why you’re so shockingly town for the first time i seen it.
i was a scums in the hydra game and in the micro normal so yeah i think so
also,

against?
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2084 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 3:31 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

In post 2081, Toto wrote:Maybe the mod lied and we are all town
this theory is growing on me
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2085 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 3:31 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
giuseppina
giuseppina
pina
Goon
giuseppina
pina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2086 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 3:33 pm

Post by giuseppina »

you would have to be a scums to be playing ‘against’ town!me rather than with town!me here
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2087 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 3:34 pm

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

In post 2053, Klick wrote:TGP comes back to the thread about 6 hours later and
decides that Shirou is probably just town
. This doesn't feel unnatural to me, it feels like TGP calmed down and had a think about actually solving for Shirou's alignment.
But how did he decide that Shirou is probably just town?

It's like this - town players who've been suspicious of someone the whole game aren't just going to suddenly go like "oh lol you're town", there needs to be significant impetus. And I don't see one

Basically - what's his justification for a sudden read change? Did Shirou do anything especially towny in that time? I find it unlikely that he just had a flash of clarity or something
In post 1752, TheGoldenParadox wrote:the thing that made me flip to actually townreading shirou was this... feeling of, like, earnestness, this "i actually want to solve the game and will do it in real time and fuck you all while i'm doing it". i don't like the playstyle, but there is a sense in which shirou's posts felt like a rollercoaster where i felt like "yeah, mood, you are wearing your heart on your sleeve and i understand the rollercoaster because i feel that too." whereas scum couldn't do that because they know everyone's alignment and you just can't fabricate that earily
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2088 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 3:35 pm

In post 2060, Shirou wrote: I saw Furt replaced Aubrey I think? Fwiw my large PoE was [TGP, Klick, Aubrey, Lucian, Toto]

My middle sized PoE was [Klick, Aubrey, TGP] because we've 3 lims and I think there's at least one scum on that, after finding out the scum on it dunno, look at the larger PoE
You don't think fire/Ari is scum anymore?
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2089 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 3:36 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 2076, giuseppina wrote:
In post 2062, Klick wrote:
In post 1905, giuseppina wrote:shirou and thegoldenparadox wagons still feel better to me than fireisredsir

neither furtiveglance nor thegoldenparadox feel very towny to me and aristeia did at times as did fireisredsir’s beginning of day (which i know have to take into consideration that fireisredsir was reading before having an alignment and such but still)
I'm also curious about why you thought Ari felt towny
like i thought there was a chance she was trying to appeal to me to move the wagons or something at one point as i said at the time but i think the way she was entertaining my thoughts with regards to possible shirou/norwegianboyee worlds shortly after shirou reversed course was in line with what i would expect from town!aristeia and her emotions felt real at the end of day to me even if the self-vote was ??? (as all self-votes generally are)
I can't speak to the personal experience
I believe that Ari's emotions were (at least mostly) real, but I also think they were NAI. I can see town and scum reasons for her getting emotional in the way that she did
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2090 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 3:40 pm

I also think TGP's recent posts are p bad btw:

Spoiler:
In post 1949, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 1926, TheGoldenParadox wrote:oh lol last i checked the thread i remember gimli believed me :(
I think this is slightly anti partnery for Gimli and TGP

I've been poking Gimli a lot, but I'm not confident he's scum, whereas TGP just seems like scum in what he chooses to respond to (not really engaging with the meat of the arguments against him) and how he forms his reads
In post 1757, TheGoldenParadox wrote: toto is town, probably—i'm happy to include them in my townbloc. they are wrong about me and i think shirou but not in directions where i would be like "hey, yes, this is very Convenient for you, this Benefits you." they're pushing against two townies. also 1596 is plausibly not out of scumtoto's range but they get townpoints for them
this is one example

fire and pina are pushing in the same "direction" as Toto (all are or were pushing TGP/Shirou team at some point) - why does this make Toto town but not pina or fire?
In post 2039, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 2036, TheGoldenParadox wrote:i am like confident enough in fire scum to self vote immediately tomorrow and spend the entire day pushing for my own elim if they're town lol
Why are you so confident in fire scum ?
In post 2045, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 2041, TheGoldenParadox wrote:but also, ari was scum,
I get that you've been scumreading Ari, but the confidence level seems too high

If TGP flips scum, fire would be my top scumspect tomorrow. I don't think fire has done anything particularly townread worthy, they've been giving me crossbussing vibes, and TGP's bizarre confidence in fire flipping scum only reinforces that
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2091 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 3:40 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2086, giuseppina wrote:
you would have to be a scums to be playing ‘against’ town!me rather than with town!me here
Do you actually think semantics like that will lead you anywhere.

- Bunno
giuseppina
giuseppina
pina
Goon
giuseppina
pina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2092 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 3:43 pm

Post by giuseppina »

In post 2091, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
no of course not - that’s why my post was formatted the way it was but i do not think that carried over
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2093 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 3:44 pm

In post 2079, Klick wrote:I think furtive is unlikely to be scum with how he's been so far

I think Toto's posting has been quite a bit better today as well
Agree, I think both are town
giuseppina
giuseppina
pina
Goon
giuseppina
pina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2094 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 3:44 pm

Post by giuseppina »

In post 2092, giuseppina wrote:
In post 2091, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
no of course not - that’s why my post was formatted the way it was but i do not think that carried over
like ‘oh you’re against me here are you eyebrowraise’
giuseppina
giuseppina
pina
Goon
giuseppina
pina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2095 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 3:46 pm

Post by giuseppina »

sorry
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2096 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 3:46 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Oh, it was an attempt at an joke.
Now i feel like an ass. :d

- Bunno
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2097 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 3:48 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 2087, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 2053, Klick wrote:TGP comes back to the thread about 6 hours later and
decides that Shirou is probably just town
. This doesn't feel unnatural to me, it feels like TGP calmed down and had a think about actually solving for Shirou's alignment.
But how did he decide that Shirou is probably just town?

It's like this - town players who've been suspicious of someone the whole game aren't just going to suddenly go like "oh lol you're town", there needs to be significant impetus. And I don't see one

Basically - what's his justification for a sudden read change? Did Shirou do anything especially towny in that time? I find it unlikely that he just had a flash of clarity or something
In post 1752, TheGoldenParadox wrote:the thing that made me flip to actually townreading shirou was this... feeling of, like, earnestness, this "i actually want to solve the game and will do it in real time and fuck you all while i'm doing it". i don't like the playstyle, but there is a sense in which shirou's posts felt like a rollercoaster where i felt like "yeah, mood, you are wearing your heart on your sleeve and i understand the rollercoaster because i feel that too." whereas scum couldn't do that because they know everyone's alignment and you just can't fabricate that earily
I can read a post or set of posts and have thoughts/feelings about it, go away, come back to it later in a different state of mind and see it entirely differently.

I think the thing that changed was that TGP started trying to actually solve Shirou
Prior to their townread on Shirou their actual solving there felt very... I guess 'level zero' is a good term for it
And then when they actually put some thought into the read they decided that Shirou just made sense as town
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2098 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 3:49 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Or maybe they just realized Shirou was unlimmable so why make more enemies?

- Bunno
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2099 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 3:51 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 2097, Klick wrote:I think the thing that changed was that TGP started trying to actually solve Shirou
Prior to their townread on Shirou their actual solving there felt very... I guess 'level zero' is a good term for it
And then when they actually put some thought into the read they decided that Shirou just made sense as town
idk that seems like a generous interpretation. what makes you so willing to fill in the blanks here?

it feels like you are starting from a place of tgp is town and working backwards

Return to “Completed Open Games”