Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:36 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

looking over enchant's ISO the only person I see having personal motive to kill there is Elements?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:36 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Nope. We are getting rolled though, the wagons were shit yesterday and when I bothered to mention it kj called me anti town.

In hod recently I replaced out BC I couldn't get a handle on the game: turns out my handle wasn't that bad, a ton if the thread 'influence' was scum . Feel the same here
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:38 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

I'm with you.

I think KJ are scum. Eira as well.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:39 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Eh, more interested in action Dan/flea rn? Eira seemed more buddy as scum but this is only on one games meta.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:39 am

KJ/Eira/Gimli/HPE

That's probably where I want to look today.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:40 am

Flea seems Town.

Not much of a read on AD tbf, wouldn't mind seeing some more.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:40 am

Post by Eiralox »

Why are you asking me questions?
Gamma Emerald wrote:Why are you town, Eiralox?
I'm a pirate. Why the asking?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:41 am

In post 1103, Bellaphant wrote:Eh, more interested in action Dan/flea rn? Eira seemed more buddy as scum but this is only on one games meta.
Do you think Eira ruffled feathers on D1? That's not the impression I got.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:41 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Sorry, as well as Kj. They sifted weird role related reasons std was scum and walked them back and like, no one challenged. So it's even weirder that action Dan's top scum reads are in people who didn't make an impact day one, and let's the people who should've made an impact a town pass?!?

P-edit I'm not sure about eira. I feel both flea and kj were narrative forming yesterday
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:42 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Flea defended passenger to me a lot without engaging in the meat of why I was worried? Like maybe a tmI?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:43 am

You think both Flea and KJ can be scum?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:44 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 265, Killing Joke wrote:
In post 137, Save The Dragons wrote:Elements i think you're getting fussed over a playstyle difference but you're not sring me. You could be a partner of kj soft defending them but I think you're just town enraptured by their content
In post 194, Save The Dragons wrote:i don't know that you're scum i'm just voting you right now because i think it's the most likely option but if you want to
prove
me wrong you can
try
@STD I really really hate both of these posts, we hadn’t really posted that much, especially me, prior to you posting 137.

Tell mr why I should tr 194: You say that if we PROVE we’re town, you’ll TRY to tr us. How is that a townie thought process?

If we proved it, then why would you need to even try? Of course since we’re not IC, you can of course claim for whatever reason we haven’t but it’s the if we could prove it, then you would try.

I’m now really worried about Flea because for faer, paranoia on me is absolutely townie for faer but not seeing how I’m bleeding obviously town here, is extremely concerning and makes me now wonder if Joker is right because I don’t believe there’s a world where town!Flea completely ignores MY posts like that. Even if faer thinks Joker lookd scummy - that’s his typical towngame. Metadive him whomever’s town. But fae should absolutely know that this is my obvtown meta here.

~Harley
I'm not a fan of this notably
I recall from townstumps one of scum!Nancy's fallbacks when accused is meta
VOTE: Killing Joke
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:44 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Theatre is a thing, yeah? I think I'd flip kj first but like....is that what scum wa r us to do?? *Tinhat*
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:45 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1106, Eiralox wrote:Why are you asking me questions?
your posting looks less meaty than a man that's been devoured by piranhas
<Embrace The Void>

Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:45 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Scum!Nancy directed me to lost recently which hilariously proved my point (she had no reads in our game, she had bad reads in lost)
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:00 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1107, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 1103, Bellaphant wrote:Eh, more interested in action Dan/flea rn? Eira seemed more buddy as scum but this is only on one games meta.
Amusing, your blind eye on Elements and Titus.

Curious even.

Killing Joke, Eira, Gimli and Erynis is such an easy thing to say at this point that, if you're a mutineer, you're not even trying.

You haven't factored in the passenger death here. As a mutineer..... meaning most of your friends were on passenger.

But as crew it might mean you still hold to your old emotional ways. Might mean you concluded that those four the dirtiest and just haven't factored in Passenger's death yet.

Yet you were hidden yesterday, and not to be trusted yet, in my estimation.

We'll see.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:01 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1113, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1106, Eiralox wrote:Why are you asking me questions?
your posting looks less meaty than a man that's been devoured by piranhas
Bite me!
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:02 am

Post by Bellaphant »

I don't think elements is town? I think hpe is town and I think gimli could be.

@eira I guess
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:09 am

Eira, I've liked Elements posting. Do you have something to show me to make me think otherwise? Titus has been lurky, sure, let's see what Today brings.

Can you explain why those 4 people I have said I'm interested in is 'easy'? I wanted KJ yesterday but nobody seemed interested (one of the reasons I liked Elements posting from D1)

I don't need to factor in the Passenger death. What does that have to do with anything? I understand why Passenger died. Both wagons being town again points to scum having good thread presence/influence. (RR being off both wagons makes me a little uneasy, especially given their reasoning for town reading Passenger)

Bella, we seem to be at complete opposite ends of the spectrum in this game.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:12 am

RRs reasoning wasn't as bad as I first remembered - didn't like that he was avoiding wagon based on unknown wagon comp but his two biggest suspects were Eira and Gimli.

Let's see how RR proceeds Today.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:32 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1115, Eiralox wrote:
In post 1107, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
Amusing, your blind eye on Elements and Titus.

Curious even.

Killing Joke, Eira, Gimli and Erynis is such an easy thing to say at this point that, if you're a mutineer, you're not even trying.

You haven't factored in the passenger death here. As a mutineer..... meaning most of your friends were on passenger.

But as crew it might mean you still hold to your old emotional ways. Might mean you concluded that those four the dirtiest and just haven't factored in Passenger's death yet.

Yet you were hidden yesterday, and not to be trusted yet, in my estimation.

We'll see.

I'm not defending Killing Joke, Gimli or Erynis, Toffee, I just find it strange that the sudden narrative being 'all them on dragons sus' when those selfsame people making those accusations know who Passenger turned out to be.

A narrowness in suspicion at this point merits suspcioucness.

But with how recent Passenger's passing has been this might be good for my take on you Toffee, mayhap, because of the clumsiness that this list will have for a mutineer, who would like to have bread buttered both sides? Theater exists though.

What with ActionDan having the same theme of Passenger blindness....

No real conclusions here.

---------------------------
Eh I'll respond properly to what you've said in the interim
-------------------
In post 1118, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Eira, I've liked Elements posting.
Fair they just haven't felt right to me at any point so that's where my mind's at.

In post 1118, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Do you have something to show me to make me think otherwise?
They feel wrong. Pretty much it. See 'Potato'.
In post 1118, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:

Titus has been lurky, sure, let's see what Today brings.
Sure

In post 1118, BlueBloodedToffee wrote: Can you explain why those 4 people I have said I'm interested in is 'easy'? I wanted KJ yesterday but nobody seemed interested (one of the reasons I liked Elements posting from D1)
More in terms of pattern and blatantness, and them all being heavily tied in with Fenrir. You told me you want to save Fenrir to give them more of a chance than silent Passenger. Even now that sentence haunts me and I'm not yet sure whether it comes from mutineer or crew toffee.

Killing Joke might very well be an easy push today. Me and the other two, eh? Be sure that I very much suspect everyone at this point.
I don't need to factor in the Passenger death. What does that have to do with anything?
So: You suspect four people who were on Fenrir. Turns out, competing wagon also crew! Just strange to me that you don't come out saying that, at least, you're not happy with someone who also was on passenger(Excluding Erynis) And Elements being all over the place? Voting both like blitz?
In post 1118, BlueBloodedToffee wrote: I understand why Passenger died. Both wagons being town again points to scum having good thread presence/influence.
Yeah I was talking less bout why they got done in and more about how that influences your view on things.

(RR being off both wagons makes me a little uneasy, especially given their reasoning for town reading Passenger)
Must say I had the same instinct. But I disagree with your framing here, I'll have to see what's so strange. Passenger felt more crew in me gut than Fenrir did. *Never mind you addressed this. Radical Rat being focused on Gimli, Killing Joke and I while not really being on Passenger in retrospect might be weirder, but as Fenrir was crew that's alos better in my mind at this point for Rat.

I'm aware why Gimli/Killing Joke (And ActionDan, who you ignore) might be suspicious. I'm aware how wrong they, and I, was. But so were you? Reach at this point is a very nebulous word and I'd be interested to see more. But I like you talking yto me like this and that always makes me paranoid. Which I've had enough of.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:37 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1120, Eiralox wrote:(And ActionDan, who you ignore)
Correction: You opined on them, I just would personally include Killing Joke/Gimli/Action Dan as the folk who most aligned with me regarding Fenrir. So yeah.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:41 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1120, Eiralox wrote:[
In post 1118, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Eira, I've liked Elements posting.
Fair they just haven't felt right to me at any point so that's where my mind's at.

As I was so cosmically wrong on Fenrir I'm willing to be open though, at least on most of ya'll.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:46 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1108, Bellaphant wrote:Sorry, as well as Kj. They sifted weird role related reasons std was scum and walked them back and like, no one challenged. So it's even weirder that action Dan's top scum reads are in people who didn't make an impact day one, and let's the people who should've made an impact a town pass?!?

P-edit I'm not sure about eira. I feel both flea and kj were narrative forming yesterday

I very much know that there has to be at least one mutineer in Flea/Joke/Elements. I'm just not sure who or how to approach that yet, but here I am saying it anyway.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:58 am

I certainly didn't say all those on dragon sus. In fact, I've just explicitly stated a town read on one such player on the Fenrir wagon. The three I named are in my line of sights for more than *just* being on the Fenrir wagon, too. I feel like this is either an oversight (unlikely) or you're being blatantly disingenuous.

Alright, so a D2 scum read on Elements with literally 0 reasons than feel? That's what I'm seeing?

Further, I scum read 3 people on the Fenrir wagon, one on the Passenger wagon and one whose vote was Idle. Again, you're being disingenuous to suggest that all my scum reads are based on the Fenrir wagon and him flipping town (which should have been obvious I feel after like 3/4 of Day One but whatever)

There is a big difference between the content produced by Fenrir to sort him and the content produced by Passenger. One of those was a much easier town read to find and it wasn't Passenger.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”