(1): Not_Mafia
Gimli
(1): Kokichi Oma

Not Voting
(4):biancospino, Kaito Momota, Wednesday Addams, Saihara Shuichi

Deadline:
(expired on 2023-01-29 20:03:58).

Mod notes:
  • With 13 players alive, 7 votes are required for elimination.
  • Maki Harukawa V/LA until Tuesday
Last edited by Marashu on Sun Jan 22, 2023 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wednesday Addams
Wednesday Addams
She/Her
Goon
Wednesday Addams
She/Her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 3:48 pm

Post by Wednesday Addams »

In post 324, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:Would appreciate if you didn’t undermine my questioning.
???
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 4:20 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

VOTE: kaito
<(") | (")>
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 6:27 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

I dunno what the hell I just read other than I am underdelivering on my shitposting promise
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 10:04 pm

Post by Gimli »

In post 252, Wednesday Addams wrote:I’m not townreading Kaito, I’m saying that based on my knowing who they are, this doesn’t look so far like what I’d expect from their scum meta.
In this case, I don't like how you're soft defending kaito so early based on nothing. If you're not townreading the slot then I don't see how my vote there (which at that point I didn't even explain) is seen as a particularly bad thing. As far as your reads go, I could as well be voting scum here, right?
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 10:09 pm

Post by Gimli »

In post 263, Wednesday Addams wrote:If you had any idea exactly how much I absolutely loathe fake solving, there would be no “maybe” about it.
Do you always trash your scum game like this? Your solving has been minimal up to this point in the gamethread and I have the hardest time imagining you can't fake it as scum.

If I'm townreading anything you're doing is more emotion based and whatnot. But I read something that I should keep in mind, in that game I rep'ed in as a wolf and tried to push you for overreaction: people called it NAI then, so maybe townreading you here is too precipitated.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 10:22 pm

Post by Gimli »

In post 308, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:Yo Gimli, why isn’t Shuichi in your towncore?
Idk, but you are. Want me to take you off and put him instead?

Or why don't you make your own towncore and put Shuichi?

If he supposed to be strong townread by everyone? I mean I agree he is towny anyway, but maybe his towniest posts came after I posted here for the last time.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 10:25 pm

Post by Gimli »

Maki posts good posts
Wednesday Addams
Wednesday Addams
She/Her
Goon
Wednesday Addams
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2023 1:33 am

In post 329, Gimli wrote:
In post 252, Wednesday Addams wrote:I’m not townreading Kaito, I’m saying that based on my knowing who they are, this doesn’t look so far like what I’d expect from their scum meta.
In this case, I don't like how you're soft defending kaito so early based on nothing. If you're not townreading the slot then I don't see how my vote there (which at that point I didn't even explain) is seen as a particularly bad thing. As far as your reads go, I could as well be voting scum here, right?
Well I don’t think he is but they haven’t posted enough for me to l come anywhere near to ocktown them either. And it’s not nothing. I have a lot of meta on them, so try again.

Maybe sometimes I might actually have decent reads. I don’t know who the scum are in this game. Believe it or not, I don’t really gaf.

Rn, I think furtive, Maki, Sushi, maybe STD, and Kaito could be town. I want to hear more from Maki about Kuzo since I’m 100% going to trust her reads over yours eventhough I think you’re probably being just bad town where I’m concerned.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2023 1:38 am

Post by Gimli »

Why are you omgusing me so much?

Also, you don't give a fuck who's scum?

I sometimes wanna townread you, wed, but some of your posting isn't sitting well with me. Furtive is right that you're basically scumreading your scumreads throughout D1, which means if you're town you're quite easily open to being manipulated and buddied.
Wednesday Addams
Wednesday Addams
She/Her
Goon
Wednesday Addams
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2023 1:42 am

In post 330, Gimli wrote:
In post 263, Wednesday Addams wrote:If you had any idea exactly how much I absolutely loathe fake solving, there would be no “maybe” about it.
Do you always trash your scum game like this? Your solving has been minimal up to this point in the gamethread and I have the hardest time imagining you can't fake it as scum.

If I'm townreading anything you're doing is more emotion based and whatnot. But I read something that I should keep in mind, in that game I rep'ed in as a wolf and tried to push you for overreaction: people called it NAI then, so maybe townreading you here is too precipitated.
???

How am I doing that? It’s a fact that I hate efforting and few things take more efforting than fake solving. Otoh, I absolutely love solving and figuring out things. I love to scumhunt but I need something to go on. I’m not just going to pull out so reads out of my ass just to try to look good to appease anyone who has no clue how to read me. I actually thought you could but you’re proving not to be if this game is any indication.

That’s another reason I like Maki, she has Kaito as a null and she’s very good at reading him. He’s not terrible at reading Maki but she’s probably better but I’m very familiar with Kaito’s scumgames and he is usually plays differently as scum, so rn, I have a weak tr on that slot.
Wednesday Addams
Wednesday Addams
She/Her
Goon
Wednesday Addams
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2023 1:47 am

In post 334, Gimli wrote:Why are you omgusing me so much?

Also, you don't give a fuck who's scum?

I sometimes wanna townread you, wed, but some of your posting isn't sitting well with me. Furtive is right that you're basically scumreading your scumreads throughout D1, which means if you're town you're quite easily open to being manipulated and buddied.
Because you’re takes on me have been bad but that’s like rocket science to me anyway. Sure and what would you prefer I do as an alternative to that? I’m looking for someone with decent reads that I also tr to sheep but haven’t found them yet. And now you’re spouting patent bs. Of cpurse I care who’s scum. How does me not knowing = not caring in your mind? :shifty:

Yes that’s true I can possibly be buddied and manipulated but by whom? Who do you think is even doing that atp because rn I’m not seeing it?
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2023 1:54 am

Post by Gimli »

I'd rather not clutter the thread with this. Tentatively townreading you anyway,
my little deathtrap
Wednesday Addams
Wednesday Addams
She/Her
Goon
Wednesday Addams
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2023 1:56 am

And @Gimli, you should tr me if you want to be on the side of right but not holding my breath on that either. Several months ago I decided that being bleeding obvtown straight out of the gate actually hurt my ability to scumhunt because if everyone’s locktowning me right off the gate, how can I tell who’s making genuine reads on me and who’s pocketing me, so I rarely do that now because I think the best way for me to get info very earlygame is to see if any suss slots are pushing me but yeah no longer think you have any real clue how to read me, so I’ll be extremely happy to throw this game in your face and loured it over you.
Wednesday Addams
Wednesday Addams
She/Her
Goon
Wednesday Addams
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2023 1:58 am

In post 337, Gimli wrote:I'd rather not clutter the thread with this. Tentatively townreading you anyway,
my little deathtrap
Lol dafuq? :lol: <3
Wednesday Addams
Wednesday Addams
She/Her
Goon
Wednesday Addams
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2023 2:01 am

Spoiler:

lmfaoooo
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
compulsive complex Inventor
biancospino
he/she
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2023 2:49 am

Post by biancospino »

In post 252, Wednesday Addams wrote:
I haven’t outed my alt not by a longshot and I’d greatly appreciate KEEPING it that way, tymia.
:)
In post 155, Wednesday Addams wrote: Omgussing is nia for me but to refer to my vote as an “omguss” is inaccurate. I thought his vote on me was surfacey and not really based on much. I’m also in general - especially early game focused more on people either pushing me/voting me for what I think aren’t good reasons because you really don’t have a lot more to go on.

In post 292, Wednesday Addams wrote: You either don’t know who I am then or maybe you’re just scum? Because both of these statements are highly unlikely to be true.
Look, it's perfectly fine if you wish to remain anonymous, and I won't ask you not to, but then don't use self-meta to answer to things, which you did multiple times, here's two examples.
Otherwise whatever you say that relies on self-meta or knowledge of your main is pretty much unfalsifiable for at least a good section of the playerlist.
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2023 3:21 am

Post by biancospino »

In post 327, PenguinPower wrote:VOTE: kaito
What's the reason there, just so that there be a top wagon?
Wednesday Addams
Wednesday Addams
She/Her
Goon
Wednesday Addams
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2023 3:33 am

In post 341, biancospino wrote:
In post 252, Wednesday Addams wrote:
I haven’t outed my alt not by a longshot and I’d greatly appreciate KEEPING it that way, tymia.
:)
In post 155, Wednesday Addams wrote: Omgussing is nia for me but to refer to my vote as an “omguss” is inaccurate. I thought his vote on me was surfacey and not really based on much. I’m also in general - especially early game focused more on people either pushing me/voting me for what I think aren’t good reasons because you really don’t have a lot more to go on.

In post 292, Wednesday Addams wrote: You either don’t know who I am then or maybe you’re just scum? Because both of these statements are highly unlikely to be true.
Look, it's perfectly fine if you wish to remain anonymous, and I won't ask you not to, but then don't use self-meta to answer to things, which you did multiple times, here's two examples.
Otherwise whatever you say that relies on self-meta or knowledge of your main is pretty much unfalsifiable for at least a good section of the playerlist.
You’re conveniently forgetting with this that no less than now 4? players have claimed to know who I am. I never would have made that argument otherwise since this is very obviously an unouted alt, so if you want to blame anyone for that, blame the people who claimed to know my main not me.
Wednesday Addams
Wednesday Addams
She/Her
Goon
Wednesday Addams
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2023 3:35 am

In post 342, biancospino wrote:
What’s your current read on Kuzo? @Maki why do you think he’s likely wolf?
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2023 4:35 am

gimli's tone is off
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2023 6:05 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 339, Wednesday Addams wrote:Lol dafuq? <3
I don't think you understood that I was never scumreading you, just trying to make sense of your play and poking at things I disliked in your posting.

@std okay
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2023 6:12 am

In post 331, Gimli wrote:Idk, but you are. Want me to take you off and put him instead?
In post 334, Gimli wrote:Also, you don't give a fuck who's scum?

I sometimes wanna townread you, wed, but some of your posting isn't sitting well with me
i dunno it just feels a little browbeat-y
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2023 6:20 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 333, Wednesday Addams wrote:I don’t know who the scum are in this game. Believe it or not, I don’t really gaf.
@std that's why I used the "don't give a fuck" line. As for the fuyuhiko interaction, I thought it was odd that he wanted me to townblock people instead of doing his own townblock, but whatever.

I am trying to post a little harder since people have disliked my crappier posting
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2023 7:18 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 342, biancospino wrote:
*ding ding*
<(") | (")>

Return to “Completed Open Games”