Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 4:33 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1248, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 1247, Titus wrote:I want HighPrincessErinys and BBT. I can't see any reason I'm killed if they aren't scum. Enchant and Elements are ok compromises but I'd hope to see something in my reads on my last day.

VOTE: HighPrincessErinys
How does that make sense exactly? What exactly makes you think that this one or BBT would absolutely have to be scum for you to be the nightkill, especially when this one hasn't really interacted with you to begin with?
You guys were my suspected VCA votes. You in particular were a wagon before the T v T that was yesterday. Scum not wanting a VCA or scum being in my scumreads while town rips itself apart just makes sense.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Killing Joke
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 4:46 pm

Post by Killing Joke »

VOTE: HPE
Macabre hydra of
Frogsterking
Joker and
Nancy Drew 39
Harley Quinn

https://youtu.be/ua4mWCghnmU
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Pronoun: it/its, not they

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:21 pm

Post by HighPrincessErinys »

In post 1249, Killing Joke wrote:
In post 1247, Titus wrote:I want HighPrincessErinys and BBT. I can't see any reason I'm killed if they aren't scum. Enchant and Elements are ok compromises but I'd hope to see something in my reads on my last day.

How does that make sense exactly? What exactly makes you think that this one or BBT would absolutely have to be scum for you to be the nightkill, especially when this one hasn't really interacted with you to begin with?
How do you account for all of these posts after Titus soft inno’d us, yet you don’t unvote us and say absolute nothing about that?
Because this one doesn't innately believe you not having visited anyone makes you innocent, at least from the impression it gets of how Tracker and factional kills work. Claiming some nebulous PR that somehow magically had insight into Fenrir's role on D1 so you could try and get him elimmed is also just a bluff that is making it extremely wary of you, town or not.
not a person, just a doll~
this one refers to itself in the third person
Get To Know A Doll
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:29 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I think it was a town bluff tho
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Killing Joke
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:56 pm

Post by Killing Joke »

In EoD 1, Mod wrote:Subject: HMS Mutiny [Night 1]

FlavourThe Crew was gathered on the deck in the fading light. All day long the ship had been teeming with rumours, whispers and arguments. Presently, several pirates were being surrounded and accused, but the largest group was around Save The Dragons. "Get back, ye scallywags! Let it never be said that Fenrir is a Mutineer!" The ship's parrot started squawking excitedly in response: "Mutineer, Mutineer!" STD's cries fell on deaf ears as the bloodthirsty horde pushed and shoved him onto the ship's plank. Taking his destiny into his own hands, the pirate plunged into the icy depths.

Flip and NightstartSave The Dragons was a
Loyal Sailor.

Wayward Son has ~20 hours to pick up his prod, or he will be replaced during the night. Night 1 begins now
Subject: HMS Mutiny [Night 1]
BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
This Fenrir wagon feels bad.

MY BAD

I'm sorry, Dragons. I thought about your final reads.
In post 1252, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 1249, Killing Joke wrote:

How do you account for all of these posts after Titus soft inno’d us, yet you don’t unvote us and say absolute nothing about that?
Because this one doesn't innately believe you not having visited anyone makes you innocent, at least from the impression it gets of how Tracker and factional kills work
Claiming some nebulous PR that somehow magically had insight into Fenrir's role on D1 so you could try and get him elimmed is also just a bluff that is making it extremely wary of you, town or not
The green and the red statements don't go together.

HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 179, Passenger wrote:
In post 61, Elements wrote:
In post 54, Passenger wrote:VOTE: HPE
not rvs, going off vibes
What about its vibes feel off?
I didn’t like its post that said “Well, here comes the early claim.” It felt slightly off and contrived. Just a weak early read though.
To be fair this one genuinely wasn't aware of "Miller instaclaims", so.

Call this a prodge because this one isn't awake enough to properly read, it thinks, and it'll be busy soon for a while. Vague skim makes it not a super big fan of StD but it's not gonna vote on the slot until it's cognizant.
Scum post imo

HighPrincessErinys wrote:This one hasn't had a good and easy time keeping up but yeah it doesn't think you're looking too good either Elements.
I don't like this language here. Why not just "I don't think Elements looks good either".

HPE D1 doesn't hold up on a reread.

@Bella

Why do you Townread HPE?

@Mala, @Eiralox

What do you make of Rat, Gimli and BBT?

@Rats, @Gimli, @BBT

Can you Town case yourselves?

@Elements, @Gamma, @HPE, @ActionDan

I'm going to need a full reads list from you.

Macabre hydra of
Frogsterking
Joker and
Nancy Drew 39
Harley Quinn

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:26 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Not happening anytime soon, pal.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Killing Joke
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:36 pm

Post by Killing Joke »

In post 1255, Gamma Emerald wrote:Not happening anytime soon, pal.
Why not?

Macabre hydra of
Frogsterking
Joker and
Nancy Drew 39
Harley Quinn

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:38 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 1254, Killing Joke wrote:@Rats, @Gimli, @BBT

No I can't. Even if I were to try, anything I'm able to articulate as being Town for x reasons, I would then be able to do those things as Scum to appear Town instead.

If you have specific questions about why I've done/said certain things, I can answer those. I can't tell you how to read me though.
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
Killing Joke
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:42 pm

Post by Killing Joke »

In post 1257, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 1254, Killing Joke wrote:@Rats, @Gimli, @BBT

No I can't. Even if I were to try, anything I'm able to articulate as being Town for x reasons, I would then be able to do those things as Scum to appear Town instead.

If you have specific questions about why I've done/said certain things, I can answer those. I can't tell you how to read me though.
What are you trying to accomplish right now wrt Gimli? What do you think we need to focus on to win the game?

Macabre hydra of
Frogsterking
Joker and
Nancy Drew 39
Harley Quinn

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:44 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1256, Killing Joke wrote:
Why not?

Because I don’t want to.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:46 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

That’s specifically because I’m not gonna put much effort into this game rn and that surpasses my current effort allotment by a long shot
You may get it eventually, but I’m not gonna try to accelerate it at all.
<Embrace The Void>

Killing Joke
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:51 pm

Post by Killing Joke »

In post 1260, Gamma Emerald wrote:That’s specifically because I’m not gonna put much effort into this game rn and that surpasses my current effort allotment by a long shot
You may get it eventually, but I’m not gonna try to accelerate it at all.
Okay, why not? How do I know you aren't just scum copping out by saying "I don't want to put a lot of effort into this game"? How am I supposed to tell the difference between your play right now and scum?
In post 1259, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1256, Killing Joke wrote:
Why not?

Because I don’t want to.
Okay, aren't you a player who presumably takes pride in their Town game and had the better part of a night phase to read the game?

Macabre hydra of
Frogsterking
Joker and
Nancy Drew 39
Harley Quinn

BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:51 pm

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

I'm not town casing myself. What a silly suggestion.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:52 pm

Frog coming in with all of these questions instead of answering the things that have been levelled at him is not a good look.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:55 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

On a broader scale, Gimli is my most confident scumread and I am trying to get him eliminated. On a right now right now scale though, I'm mostly waiting on Elements.

Long-term focus is probably just going to be normal scumhunting. If we're lucky, Titus isn't the only investigative. If we're not, we're on our own from here on out, and it'll come down to the usual stuff. Dissonance between words and actions, associative tells, consistent bad faith pushes, etc. In particular your slot is very high priority for sorting, and we do seem on the cusp of figuring that out.

Killing Joke
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:58 pm

Post by Killing Joke »

In post 1264, Radical Rat wrote:On a broader scale, Gimli is my most confident scumread and I am trying to get him eliminated. On a right now right now scale though, I'm mostly waiting on Elements.

Long-term focus is probably just going to be normal scumhunting. If we're lucky, Titus isn't the only investigative. If we're not, we're on our own from here on out, and it'll come down to the usual stuff. Dissonance between words and actions, associative tells, consistent bad faith pushes, etc. In particular your slot is very high priority for sorting, and we do seem on the cusp of figuring that out.
Can you talk more about your scum read on Gimli?
In post 1262, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I'm not town casing myself. What a silly suggestion.
In post 1263, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Frog coming in with all of these questions instead of answering the things that have been levelled at him is not a good look.
Talk to me, not about me. Why should I believe you're Town, BBT? How are you feeling about my slot?

Macabre hydra of
Frogsterking
Joker and
Nancy Drew 39
Harley Quinn

BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 9:08 pm

You're not understanding.

I don't particularly care whether your slot thinks I'm town or not. I'm undecided on your slot. I like Nancy's start of D2 but your slots D1 was absolutely horrific.
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 9:14 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 1265, Killing Joke wrote:Can you talk more about your scum read on Gimli?
As I said before, entrance where he treated StD's flip as a foregone conclusion and urged people to vote there and get it over with was bad. Switching to Passenger and back and forth when it didn't work was also bad. And now they've both flipped Town, which reinforces my prior reads.

Killing Joke
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 9:22 pm

Post by Killing Joke »

In post 1267, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 1265, Killing Joke wrote:Can you talk more about your scum read on Gimli?
As I said before, entrance where he treated StD's flip as a foregone conclusion and urged people to vote there and get it over with was bad. Switching to Passenger and back and forth when it didn't work was also bad. And now they've both flipped Town, which reinforces my prior reads.
Okay so do you have any reason to suspect Gimli did that on purpose rather than being wrong town?
In post 1266, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:You're not understanding.

I don't particularly care whether your slot thinks I'm town or not. I'm undecided on your slot. I like Nancy's start of D2 but your slots D1 was absolutely horrific.
Okay and how am I supposed to know whether or not this is an act? Like if you're unsure on my slot why do you not care what my read on you is?

Macabre hydra of
Frogsterking
Joker and
Nancy Drew 39
Harley Quinn

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 9:28 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 1268, Killing Joke wrote:Okay so do you have any reason to suspect Gimli did that on purpose rather than being wrong town?
That opening post. It was flagrantly manipulative, not inquisitive, or really even accusatory. There's been basically no effort at sorting or any kind of actual traceable thoughts. Just joined the game, started pushing Townies in the worst way possible, and then rode out the day.

Killing Joke
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 9:41 pm

Post by Killing Joke »

In post 1269, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 1268, Killing Joke wrote:Okay so do you have any reason to suspect Gimli did that on purpose rather than being wrong town?
That opening post. It was flagrantly manipulative, not inquisitive, or really even accusatory. There's been basically no effort at sorting or any kind of actual traceable thoughts. Just joined the game, started pushing Townies in the worst way possible, and then rode out the day.
Okay. What do you mean by "not really accusatory"? Is that something you townread for?

Macabre hydra of
Frogsterking
Joker and
Nancy Drew 39
Harley Quinn

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 9:51 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

My point is that Gimli didn't seem to care what StD's alignment was, only about flipping him.

Generally, Town will either try to figure out someone's alignment, or accuse them if they think they already know. Gimli did neither, instead taking the approach of "It's already going to happen, might as well do it now," which is an attempt to get Town to give up pursuing other reads, not to sort StD, or even really to convince anyone else StD's scum. Just that he should be voted for.

Killing Joke
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 9:56 pm

Post by Killing Joke »

In post 1271, Radical Rat wrote:My point is that Gimli didn't seem to care what StD's alignment was, only about flipping him
Okay I understand. Why is this scum motivated though rather than Town with a grudge?
In post 1271, Radical Rat wrote:Generally, Town will either try to figure out someone's alignment, or accuse them if they think they already know. Gimli did neither, instead taking the approach of "It's already going to happen, might as well do it now," which is an attempt to get Town to give up pursuing other reads, not to sort StD, or even really to convince anyone else StD's scum. Just that he should be voted for.
Okay and is this something you usually see scum doing on D1?

Macabre hydra of
Frogsterking
Joker and
Nancy Drew 39
Harley Quinn

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 10:06 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

Why would Gimli have a grudge?

Killing Joke
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 10:12 pm

Post by Killing Joke »

In post 1273, Radical Rat wrote:Why would Gimli have a grudge?
In post 576, Gimli wrote:
In post 575, Save The Dragons wrote:Gimli i'm still trying to figure out how to read gimli, but considering we just played dance game where i wasn't scum, and we just played doctor game where i wasn't scum, why doesn't he have pause when thinking i'm scum or not in this game? he feels like he did in temple game, where he was scum.
temple game I was, to paraphrase nancy, 'brazenly lolcatting' from the get go cause I replaced into a nightmare. I don't think I tried scumreading you there? I pushed nancy and the results were hilarious.

so of course if I'm scum here I decided to just 100% take nancy's side and stop her from antagonizing with me in a way that there'd be no coming back from.

dance game I threw.

and the doctor game you replaced into a problematic slot that kept replacing out, that I was scumreading already, and frankly it was too late. if you played great town there maybe but your posting was w/e. I tried playing ball with you there but you were scumreading me there as well so, it is what it is. I was blatantly town and you couldn't see it in a 40 page game, so you can't read me either, you're right about that.

I don't wanna talk about other games but since you're talking about them I thought I should reply. it has nothing to do with this game.

didn't like this post of yours either so you gotta convince other people cause I'm deadset that you're scum again. I swear it's nothing personal lol, it's just how I'm solving from my end of things.
Macabre hydra of
Frogsterking
Joker and
Nancy Drew 39
Harley Quinn

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”