(1): Not_Mafia
biancospino
(1): Saihara Shuichi

Not Voting
(2):, Kaito Momota, Save The Dragons

Deadline:
(expired on 2023-01-29 20:03:58).

Mod notes:
  • With 13 players alive, 7 votes are required for elimination.
  • Remember that the site will be going down for a few hours today.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 6:07 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

VOTE: bianco
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 7:05 am

Post by PenguinPower »

VOTE: bianco
<(") | (")>
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 7:07 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 441, Saihara Shuichi wrote:Maybe townread isn't the right word here

It's just so stubborn and largely self-centered to the point that it has to come from an arrogant town position
Townread is the right word for it, I think.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 7:08 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 442, PenguinPower wrote:Wednesday is quite likely town. Very close to obviously town.
Sure she is
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 7:13 am

Post by PenguinPower »

right....that's what i said....
<(") | (")>
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 7:14 am

Post by Gimli »

That's the only thing you said that indicates you're making reads as well, good stuff.

I wonder how much easier it is for mafia to spot how towny Wednesday is
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 7:15 am

Post by PenguinPower »

so glad i could make you happy since that is my sole mission in this game
<(") | (")>
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 7:17 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

Pp wagoning and being snarky doesn't seem ai
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 7:18 am

Post by Gimli »

All these flavours and you choose to be salty @penguin
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 7:19 am

Post by PenguinPower »

<(") | (")>
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 7:21 am

Post by Gimli »

Game still hard wolves posting goo

I can see the bianco scumreads but I'm not really there

Last pages strengthened my kyoko/maki/wed townreads to a proper D1 towncore
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 7:22 am

Post by Gimli »

Posting *good

If wolves were posting goo it's be a tad easier
Kaito Momota
Kaito Momota
Goon
Kaito Momota
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 7:51 am

Post by Kaito Momota »

In post 351, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:just some fast surface level - skimming - reads
I actually like gimli's way of engaging with people and making content, I feel he has a progressive mindset and is actually trying to solve in a genuine way (call it mostly gut)
I like biancospino more. I think what he did on that first post aligns well with rest of his play style (and specially how he organized that wall) and I find his consistency in his way of sorting things + town
I didn't like Wednesday posts. felt so shallow and on surface and didn't have any analyzing, just for sake of engaging. wanna see were it leads

maki not liking my going hard on biancospino in an attempt to start actual discussions and provoke reactions is an interesting reaction cause its against the flow of reactions that are about it in-game thread. I say interesting cause its probably + towny behavior but need to analyze it along size more clues to be able to brand it as towny or null.

I have some ideas in general about most other slots too, but I'm too tired right now as I had the toughest past 2 days ever and am sleepy right now
I like this post and have also been liking Bianco recently
In post 356, furtiveglance wrote:Kaito didn't acknowledge these votes in their most recent appearance. Granted I didn't make a case so there wasn't much to respond to, but it's weird they didn't even comment on it.
I'm just lazy/busy doing other stuff. I saw that people were voting for me, likely for being low effort, nothing much for me to comment on without
In post 374, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:Browbeating isn’t exactly a scumtell, it’s just a behavioral pattern. I liked Dragons pointing it out because I had also been rather perturbed by the stern reaction to my question about the townblock. I also think his saying you didn’t give a fuck who is scum was reading into your post to see something that wasn’t there, but it also might still hold a kernel of truth given your apparent lack of interest in finding scum outside the players currently suspecting you.
And I don’t understand why you place such value on Maki’s reads. Seems meta-related, which raises a question of why you’re so concerned about staying secret whilst not really caring to veil your own meta usage.
In post 375, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:VOTE: Wednesday Addams
Thinking about it I might still be on Dragons so I’ll vote here to rectify that.
In post 379, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:I think it’s absolutely understandable for me to think you’re scum even if Gimli is browbeating you. Bad-faith interactions don’t preclude a person from being scum. And your way you described yourself alongside your lack of interest in forming scumreads that actually go beyond “you suspect me so I suspect you” makes me feel like you could be scum that is just a tad too candid.
This push feels like it comes from town because it pushes on somebody who is likely to suspect them in return for doing so, and a few people have voiced suspicions on Fuyuhiko already
Kaito Momota
Kaito Momota
Goon
Kaito Momota
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 7:54 am

Post by Kaito Momota »

In post 393, Maki Harukawa wrote:Kuzu is looking for reasons to wolfread people over really believing anything they're pushing. It's like throwing something at a dartboard and praying someone will cling on. It's pretty obvious scrambling. But, I don't really feel the need to convince anyone on this. I'm keeping an eye on Kiri, given their personality I expect them to have some strong opinions, and if they just take a backseat I'll be raising an eyebrow at that.
I disagree with both of these reads. I think we should be keeping an eye on you instead.
Kaito Momota
Kaito Momota
Goon
Kaito Momota
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 8:09 am

Post by Kaito Momota »

In post 356, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 355, Gimli wrote:Let me a tentative towncore that's frankly too big to be correct.

Maki/kyoko/Wednesday/furtive/fuyuhiko/bianco/Shuichi

I think all those people are town. In before all scum in this, but whatever.

So we have kaito/std/kokichi/penguin/nm sort of ridiculous POE

Kokichi probably the towniest in this row.

VOTE: Penguin

Just potatoing this game so far, and they like big wagons so let's make one with him
I'll vote here since 1 vote on Kaito probably does nothing, but I'd like to see more from them.

VOTE: PenguinPower
Why do you think it is a good idea to switch your vote to PenguinPower?
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:12 pm

Post by Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu »

In post 392, Wednesday Addams wrote:
In post 391, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:He suggested kicking me out to add in Shuichi. How much stock do you think I put into Gimli’s towncore? It’s more flimsy than a tower of twigs!
Gimli is an immediate suspect. I don’t put much stock into this Kaito townread business myself. Third could be someone like furtive or Maki.
???

Do you scumread Kaito? I’m getting townvibes from both of those slots: furtive, Maki.

But neither of them are townreading Kaito so not following?

So why is Maki scum rather than just wrong on you and same question also to me, obviously?
I think you fail to understand that was meant as my idea for who’s scum if you’re town. I think if your town Maki is potentially manipulating you. Kaito I thought was meh, he’s at least okay now that he’s given some more incisive commentary. Furtive I still don’t entirely trust from his weird call to stop mech spec when he was the only one to do it plus his weird interest in the number of alts. I think I’ve kinda established my thought process on Gimli already but to be specific, I think he’s trying to mudsling a fair amount here.
"I'm used to being mistrusted... Do what you will..."
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:18 pm

In post 401, Gimli wrote:Good to see this game pumping.

My 2c on that whole browbeating thing: I'm not being harsh to anybody. I used the "you don't give a fuck line" in response to Wednesday saying she doesn't give a fuck, literally, in those terms. And if I was being harsh, maybe I understand STD finding it sus cause he only played with me being some sort of happy go lucky player (apart from some speficic parts of our neighborhood in pairs mafia), but I disagree with people thinking that's a decent take on my posting. And that's all I'm going to say.
In post 378, Wednesday Addams wrote:While obviously not thrilled with either Bianco’s and Kyko’s reads on me, they actually sounded believable is obviously dead wrong, yours otoh I don’t really buy.
I find many of wed's posts genuine and that she is doing her solving in her own way, that's quite reactive to how people are approaching her slot, and I think this interaction with fuyuhiko feels to me like a player trying to make sense of the game, so I'm further townleaning on Wednesday. Idk how good she is at emotionally posting throughout as scum but it really does feel like town frustration.
In post 382, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:Everyone should be afforded a certain decency.

That's insane that my posting and STD's browbeating comment disassociated so much from where the conversation went, where "you don't give a fuck who's scum?" Becomes whether wolves should be treated with a certain decency. I'm really annoyed with this, I'm nice to everyone all the time. Meh.
In post 383, Wednesday Addams wrote:Unless you’re literally accusing Gimli of actually being mean to me or something,

I would never.
In post 385, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:He was drawing a conclusion from your post that wasn’t really there. I’ll admit I’m saying something similar but mine is more reasoned than his, as I see it he just saw one comment of yours and jumped you for it.
I came out of that interaction with Wednesday with a townread on her, so how does this make sense? And I was literally paraphasing her.

Jesus this is hard to read this early in the morning. Something about fuyuhiko feels off.
Please hold.
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:21 pm

In post 333, Wednesday Addams wrote:
In post 329, Gimli wrote:
In post 252, Wednesday Addams wrote:I’m not townreading Kaito, I’m saying that based on my knowing who they are, this doesn’t look so far like what I’d expect from their scum meta.
In this case, I don't like how you're soft defending kaito so early based on nothing. If you're not townreading the slot then I don't see how my vote there (which at that point I didn't even explain) is seen as a particularly bad thing. As far as your reads go, I could as well be voting scum here, right?
Well I don’t think he is but they haven’t posted enough for me to l come anywhere near to ocktown them either. And it’s not nothing. I have a lot of meta on them, so try again.

Maybe sometimes I might actually have decent reads. I don’t know who the scum are in this game. Believe it or not, I don’t really gaf.

Rn, I think furtive, Maki, Sushi, maybe STD, and Kaito could be town. I want to hear more from Maki about Kuzo since I’m 100% going to trust her reads over yours eventhough I think you’re probably being just bad town where I’m concerned.
Okay I missed a line here, Wednesday did say she didn’t gaf who scum were. Now I’m confused what Dragons was calling browbeating in Gimli’s response to Wednesday?
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:27 pm

I think one of Wednesday or Maki is scum, but not both. Them both coming after me in this manner suggests one of them is using the other. Maki could be using Wednesday as an attack dog, or Wednesday was using Maki’s scumread on me as cover to go after me herself.
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:34 pm

In post 407, Gimli wrote:
In post 395, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:can you write like 2 sentences about why you town read each of those people in your town block?
Yes let me see if I can back my tentative towncore up. I understand it's too early, it's just a way to organize my own thoughts and find reasonable wagons to form, and whatnot. That's how I spotted penguin as a viable candidate.

Maki: the best posting in the game with many thoughts that resonate with my own, and a particular way of positioning herself with others that's not trying to be townread, but it's simply being town. I think once or twice she said something about how she shouldn't be trusted, or that being around her is trouble, which I understand is also roleplay but is also not roleplay. Maki just feels good and sharp and town.

Kyoko: the early breaking down on bianco's post feels like she is trying to advance the game as I said before, and then her coming to the thread now and her treatment of Wednesday feels like a genuine scumread. I can totally see how Wednesday is coming across as overreactive to kyoko, and don't expect kyoko to give her leeway for it. Kyoko is also 100% down to business like I expect from her.

Wednesday: I just stated how I feel her posts come across as genuine, and how she is imo trying to solve from how players are interacting with her slot.

Furtive: the main thing is how he is treating me. Furtive is paranoid over my tone and I expect him to pretty much scumread me early on like he did. Our interactions in real time felt really good to me and I'm positive he is just town here. I never played with scum furtive but that's how I feel.

Bianco: his reaction to being pressured early was pretty good and his solvey posts feel like it's coming from town. I like his big multi-quote work on all the players in the game even if I disagree with some of his conclusions.

Fuyuhiko and suichi are players I need to reassess
Why the fuck do you need to re-assess Shuichi? I get why you said me, but the only logical explanation I can come up with as of now is you think I was trying to slip my buddy in with me, which feels silly. You were already townreading him, I was just calling out you excluding him from your townblock. Bluntly, I think that first townblock of yours might be a rule-of-three.
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:37 pm

In post 413, Wednesday Addams wrote:reads that don’t make sense typically come from scum.
Nice argument Wednesday, who don’t you back it up with a source?
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:42 pm

In post 421, Wednesday Addams wrote:
In post 418, Gimli wrote:@kyoko: Wednesday is very likely town. And from town!wed's perspective, what she is saying about fuyuhiko makes perfect sense, imo. I just told you fuyuhiko is scumreading me afaict, and finding my stance unfair to Wednesday when that interaction ended up with me townreading her AND when he actually agrees with my "you don't care who's scum" comment is a bit nonsensical, don't you think? How am I being unfair if he actually agrees with my stance?
+1

But I think it’s pretty clear that his vote on me was pure omgus because he didn’t like that I was an asking Maki to explain her scumread on him. Apparently trying to understand others’ reasoning is proscum or something according to Kuzo.
I think what you may have actually been doing by asking Maki that was trying to fish up an excuse to push me. Frankly, I see no reason you should be as trusting of Maki on how well she can read me?
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:46 pm

In post 443, Saihara Shuichi wrote:Yes we are so fortunate by this

Man bianco made a self-imposed wall and then dipped. I feel like a sap going back there but previous thoughts weren't just magically replaced

VOTE: Bianco
I think I get this.
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:49 pm

In post 461, Gimli wrote:Game still hard wolves posting goo

I can see the bianco scumreads but I'm not really there

Last pages strengthened my kyoko/maki/wed townreads to a proper D1 towncore
Another rule of three if I’m right about one scum between Maki and Wednesday (I think Kyoto is just town here)

Return to “Completed Open Games”