Micro 1068 | Normal Designer Mafia | Postgame

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 10:18 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

VOTE: Not Known

I am sure they know.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'actually ya drew is useless' - Snivy
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 2:52 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

I would like to point out that Not Known has yet to post here, obv caught scum and is scared to defend themselves.

And Furtive casually making sure the wifom is strong, that certainly is a thing.
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #21 (isolation #2) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 3:22 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 20, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 19, Doctor Drew wrote:I would like to point out that Not Known has yet to post here, obv caught scum and is scared to defend themselves.

And Furtive casually making sure the wifom is strong, that certainly is a thing.
1) Good point, I see you're an excellent scumhunter

2) This my first time in the 'Mayfair Club', so I...had to do it to 'em.

I have my moments.

Also, do your normally point people to your wiki of games played?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #23 (isolation #3) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 5:43 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 22, Enchant wrote:I know only 3 people in this player list. Well, i didn't include myself and my mafia teammate.

So anyway, should we share PR picks? I think it helps town more than mafia.
*side eye intensifies*

Gun to your head, Furtive scum......yes or no?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #43 (isolation #4) » Sat Jan 21, 2023 8:08 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 40, bugspray wrote:
In post 37, Enchant wrote:
In post 35, Aureal wrote:I'm not really liking this. I don't see the wisdom in letting Mafia know any more about the possible setup, such as whether they could be blocked or such. And I don't really expect them to be truthful about what they submitted, so we could get bamboozled thinking we can't possibly have Mafia with certain abilities.

VOTE: Enchant
I don't see you calling me mafia though.
gtfo with that weak and sassy deflection
Seriously, I don't anyone at this point can honestly say they caught scum. They can however use the power of voting to analyze reactions.....and that reaction pings a couple things.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #45 (isolation #5) » Sat Jan 21, 2023 8:09 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

*I don't think....get used to these edits from me lol
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #48 (isolation #6) » Sat Jan 21, 2023 8:25 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 47, bugspray wrote:I think enchant and aureal cannot be SvS here
Hmm, you've never faked a fight as scum on D1?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #54 (isolation #7) » Sat Jan 21, 2023 11:23 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 53, Enchant wrote:
In post 51, Aureal wrote:
In post 44, Enchant wrote:
In post 42, Aureal wrote: Do you really think I'm supposed to be no more suspicious of you and your suggestion without explanation than I was of Drew? Particularly given how its form shifted, and you're being inconsistent about what sort of picks you had?
Explain this
You didn't give any reasoning why you think sharing info will help town, you just gave your opinion. What scenarios do you envision possibly coming about because of shared info?

You first suggested sharing"PR" picks, implying town roles.
No, it's something you put in my mouth to make your mudthrowing better. When i said to share PR picks, i meant PR picks.
PR = Power Role
Mafia can have power roles.

So anyway, setup knowledge is universal. After people start dropping, they obviously can't share it, so why we don't now.
That is an incredibly week counter argument. I will go out on a limb and say that the picks people sent in for town were PR(maybe someone picked a vanilla town).

And the backtracking on top of that.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #56 (isolation #8) » Sat Jan 21, 2023 12:05 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 55, Enchant wrote:Vanilla Town is not PR.
Did you read my post?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #58 (isolation #9) » Sat Jan 21, 2023 12:30 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

You want to share our PR picks, which would basically out all town PRs. I am genuinely confused but what you are saying, more likely than not no one chose VT.

So again, why is it a good idea to expose the town like this?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #59 (isolation #10) » Sat Jan 21, 2023 12:41 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

I went and skimmed your ISO to make sure I didn't miss something.

But let me ask you a question, do you believe there are VT in here, it is every time role a RP? In your opinion.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #62 (isolation #11) » Sat Jan 21, 2023 1:16 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Ah thank you for that Bianco, didn't take into account that a normal game has to have a VT.

Also, I will say I chose a Traitor as one of my pics(selfishly because I was hoping to be the traitor lol)
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #76 (isolation #12) » Sat Jan 21, 2023 3:02 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Furtive, you probably missed my question to you.

Do you normally point people to your wiki of completed games?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #79 (isolation #13) » Sat Jan 21, 2023 3:12 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Oh it appears I missed your response lol.

It does seem you were a bit to excited to point people to your wiki, like you are very conscience about how you are playing and want to make sure you come off a certain way.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #83 (isolation #14) » Sat Jan 21, 2023 4:42 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 82, Enchant wrote:
In post 81, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 80, Enchant wrote:
In post 74, biancospino wrote:
In post 72, Enchant wrote:VT is a not Role, VT is "Vanilla Town Alignment". For example, Serial Killer and Mafia Goon are ALSO not Roles.
I'm pretty sure they are, though it can't hurt to get confirmation I suppose.
@mod, would "Vanilla Townie" or "Goon" have been valid picks during signup?

In any case, I also do believe that you don't believe they are, so you did satisfy the doubt I had.
Oh jeez, MAYBE they are valid. I don't know. I didn't bother to apply fucking vanilla on designer mafia and i doubt anyone else did so.
At this point I should probably reveal that 2 of my picks were Vanilla Townie and Mafia Goon...
WHY
I TOLD YOU HE KNEW.

But I assume this is a joke?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #85 (isolation #15) » Sat Jan 21, 2023 5:05 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 84, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 79, Doctor Drew wrote:Oh it appears I missed your response lol.

It does seem you were a bit to excited to point people to your wiki, like you are very conscience about how you are playing and want to make sure you come off a certain way.
Like I said, I recently made the wiki and I think it's a fun thing to have. Previously I would have given some completed games maybe just linking them

What's the scum motivation to having/advertising a wiki page? Is this a serious argument?
Many people have wikis, most don't proactively point people to it. Pings me as a bit off, like you are setting up the wifom like 'did you see my wiki in those games I was scum? I played completely differently!'.

Feels like you had a gameplan coming into the game.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #87 (isolation #16) » Sat Jan 21, 2023 5:23 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 86, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 85, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 84, furtiveglance wrote:

Like I said, I recently made the wiki and I think it's a fun thing to have. Previously I would have given some completed games maybe just linking them

What's the scum motivation to having/advertising a wiki page? Is this a serious argument?
Many people have wikis, most don't proactively point people to it. Pings me as a bit off, like you are setting up the wifom like 'did you see my wiki in those games I was scum? I played completely differently!'.

Feels like you had a gameplan coming into the game.
Plenty of people ask for links to games early on, it's a normal gamestart ritual. Everything you put in quote marks is something you've come up with. My wiki is mostly towngames. I don't think my scumgames are wildly varied in terms of playstyle. Everything you're getting at is completely unfounded and presumptuous. It doesn't 'feel like I had a gameplan', that's what you 'feel'. I didn't have a plan. I hadn't seen Aureal before and in asking for their experience, I thought I'd give mine.

This is such a weird thing to get at me for

Your own wiki is empty, I wouldn't say many people have wikis.

Just :?: all round
Many is a relative term, the main point I was making is that those who have wikis don't come out of the gates pointing to it......that is why I made my quip about you coming with the wifom this early.

And in my experience people don't come out bringing up their past experiences this early, or or asking for them as well. Seems to only be a thing if there is a specific scenario/situation that can be compared and contrasted to a previous game that had a similar scenario/situation. This is my first game on here in over a year, so maybe things have changed though.

And that is quite the over the top defense for someone just saying it seems weird that you point someone to your wiki so quickly.

Unfounded and presumptuous? Someone is getting a bit over dramatic.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #90 (isolation #17) » Sat Jan 21, 2023 5:50 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 88, furtiveglance wrote:I'm grounded firmly in reality Drew.

You're the one harping on something that's minimally relevant to the game

I'm not blind, I can see that you were trying to push me for something really stupid, so I called it out. If that's over dramatic then the appropriate response is just ignoring every post someone else makes

There's no wifom in the act of referring someone to past games btw. Not sure why that idea entered your mind, which btw is a complete mystery so far
Doubling down on the dramatics, gotcha.

Why are you the one who determines what is relevant to the game or not?

I didn't push, I asked a question, which you answered. I then added why I asked the question......and then cue your dramatics.

And you really are hard defending something that another player(me) lightly brought up, and part of your defense was that 'everyone does it' which I already shot down as 'no they don't'.

So please, why do you feel it is so important that we understand your meta? Also nice subtle little note that you are mainly town in your wiki, seems convenient.

Pre Edit: Enchant, I was mainly making a jokey post about my rvs vote on him
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #92 (isolation #18) » Sat Jan 21, 2023 6:02 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

But.......Aureal was making a pretty clear jokey post about you, and you shoe horned your wiki in there to get your self meta out in the open. There was no reason for you to do that, and asking the about there experience was completely out of the blue as well. The whole thing seems so soooo contrived. You cannot it good conscience say that it felt like natural response.

Oh, so I can't bring up the thing you brought up, gotcha......that really progresses the game.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #93 (isolation #19) » Sat Jan 21, 2023 6:04 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Fuck it, this stinks like the biggest pile of poo

VOTE: Furtive
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #95 (isolation #20) » Sat Jan 21, 2023 6:07 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Hmm?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #97 (isolation #21) » Sat Jan 21, 2023 6:28 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 21, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 20, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 19, Doctor Drew wrote:I would like to point out that Not Known has yet to post here, obv caught scum and is scared to defend themselves.

1) Good point, I see you're an excellent scumhunter

2) This my first time in the 'Mayfair Club', so I...had to do it to 'em.

I have my moments.

Also, do your normally point people to your wiki of games played?

I mean, I guess looking back at my hardcore tunneling of you I understand why you are so so defensive.

Oh shoot, I quoted that I brought up your wiki again.....I know how sensitive a topic it is with you, my bad :facepalm:

Ironically enough, I think I do need to look at your wiki. You literally are not even trying to address a concern I have with you, and only trying to be so over the top and dramatic, and deflective.......and if anyone has experience with Furtive, is this typical town Furtive?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #101 (isolation #22) » Sat Jan 21, 2023 6:41 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 100, Aureal wrote:*waits to see who doesn't think Drew and furtive can be scum together*
I wish.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #104 (isolation #23) » Sat Jan 21, 2023 6:44 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 98, Enchant wrote:Wow. So wiki exist to collect every compliment someone did to you?

That's interesting. I would do wiki page, but only praises will be from me self.
In post 99, Enchant wrote:On other hand, who would love me more than i am?
Also, since you got page sniped.

Interesting that you make a couple posts about nothing.

Care to explain.

Also, I think someone brought it up early in the game......but could there possibly be three scum in a 9p game?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #107 (isolation #24) » Sat Jan 21, 2023 6:56 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 105, Enchant wrote:Idk

For me it's actually too productive

I should lurk two days to compensate

See you

UNVOTE:
In post 106, Enchant wrote:Oh yeah before forgot.

No. RH is townsided mod, he never does setup like this. Like 99%. Now i sleep
0_o
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #130 (isolation #25) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:03 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 129, Enchant wrote:You know something wrong when i am top poster
Thank you for that informative post.

I feel like furtive is trying to throw stuff against the wall and see what sticks.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #137 (isolation #26) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:44 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 135, furtiveglance wrote:I don't have a reason to townread Enchant but it's widely accepted that early wagons are scummy
While I can agree with this(re: early wagons), you shouldn't discount something just because of that. Maybe you aren't town reading them, but this isn't a reason to not scum read them.

And again with the dramatics, one of your early posts(the wiki thing) was the first thing in this game that really jumped out to me as odd. I chased that lead and your reaction to some light pressure has been telling, at least to me.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #139 (isolation #27) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:54 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 138, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 137, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 135, furtiveglance wrote:I don't have a reason to townread Enchant but it's widely accepted that early wagons are scummy
While I can agree with this(re: early wagons), you shouldn't discount something just because of that. Maybe you aren't town reading them, but this isn't a reason to not scum read them.

And again with the dramatics, one of your early posts(the wiki thing) was the first thing in this game that really jumped out to me as odd. I chased that lead and your reaction to some light pressure has been telling, at least to me.
It's also been telling to me, as in it told me that your push is embarrassingly terrible.
Ok, so how about you do something instead of just creating noise?

So many posts, no real substance.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #141 (isolation #28) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 3:05 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 140, furtiveglance wrote:That's true of the entire gamestate^^

There's nothing to comment on apart from Enchant at E-2

Everything you say is more and more meaningless, it's almost impressive
Uhh, didn't you just call out not known and Lycan for not posting a lot?

Then you do something, apply pressure, shake things up...... literally do anything besides saying 'Drew is a big dummy' anytime I call you out for something.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #144 (isolation #29) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 3:13 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 142, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 141, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 140, furtiveglance wrote:That's true of the entire gamestate^^

There's nothing to comment on apart from Enchant at E-2

Everything you say is more and more meaningless, it's almost impressive
Uhh, didn't you just call out not known and Lycan for not posting a lot?

Then you do something, apply pressure, shake things up...... literally do anything besides saying 'Drew is a big dummy' anytime I call you out for something.
Drew is a big dummy
Ok, this did make me laugh lol.....well played.

But this is part of my issue, you seem like you are fine posting and not actually doing anything to progress the game......and this tells me you are fine with the current game state.

Someone with your activity, relativity speaking, should make it a priority to force the action.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #146 (isolation #30) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 3:17 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Ok then, Operation Twiddle Our Thumbs until lolHammer is in full effect.

Is that what you want?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #148 (isolation #31) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 3:26 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 147, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 146, Doctor Drew wrote:Ok then, Operation Twiddle Our Thumbs until lolHammer is in full effect.

Is that what you want?
Is your entire ISO dedicated to goading me

I'm the only one who's said this Enchant vote is dodgy

I've voted someone else

Your vote is currently gathering dust on me. You could put it to use
You don't seem like you are scared of me or my influence, why are you nervous to have my vote on you?

And where should I put it if not on you or Enchant? I am perfectly happy with my vote until someone can offer a compelling counter argument for you as town, or for someone else more scummy.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #149 (isolation #32) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 3:28 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Also looking at the activity...

@Mod, shouldn't Hellhound be due for a prod?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #153 (isolation #33) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 3:34 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 150, Aureal wrote:Hey, I asked both of you a question earlier. You could try answering if you're so keen for something to post about except each other? :lol:
Must have missed it, care to post again?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #159 (isolation #34) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 4:05 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 154, Aureal wrote:
In post 108, Aureal wrote:
In post 92, Doctor Drew wrote:But.......Aureal was making a pretty clear jokey post about you, and you shoe horned your wiki in there to get your self meta out in the open. There was no reason for you to do that, and asking the about there experience was completely out of the blue as well. The whole thing seems so soooo contrived. You cannot it good conscience say that it felt like natural response.

Oh, so I can't bring up the thing you brought up, gotcha......that really progresses the game.
Okay, so I gotta ask... Just because something feels like an unnatural response, does that make it suspicious? As the person on the other side of this conversation, I agree, yeah it was unnatural. Self-promotion rarely is natural. Someone who goes to the effort to put together a wiki about themself, however that's done, probably wants people to pay attention to it.

Who here actually went to look at furtive's wiki because it was mentioned? I sure didn't.

And who is starting to feel like they might end up having to look if this continues? :?
I guess the question got a little buried, but I would like some feedback on it!
Imo, yes if something seems unnatural and forced, it does seem suspicious to me, especially when under the guise of acting like they are scum hunting.

And then on top of that the unnatural post was about promoting their wiki, hence why I made the post about Furtive already trying to put their self meta out there. If they made a somewhat jokey or tongue and cheek reference to it, I probably would not have had as much of an issue with it all.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #162 (isolation #35) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 5:01 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

The wiki thing wasn't really a big thing, but it was a thing......and furtive's reaction to some slight prodding is the bigger issue.

But, that is not what you asked.

I disagree with the mentality Enchant had with wanting to out all PR's, but I struggled to find an overwhelming urge to call it a town or scum motivation(honestly does feel like anti-town behavior, but that doesn't mean pro-scum).

As far as the votes, I don't hate it. Furtive was so worried about them being at E-2(side note, been awhile for me and I am used to saying L-2, I totally understand why it changed.....but what does E stand for?), which......isn't a big deal? Even being at E-1 isn't a big deal........though whoever were to do that obviously should announce it.

God, sorry to go right back to Furtive, but why so worried that Enchant is at E-2 when you have gave no indication that you are so certain they are town?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #176 (isolation #36) » Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:22 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

I don't actually constantly bring up the wiki, other people say that is the reason I am voting Furtive when I have said it was his reactions to my prodding of him.

I need to kick the tires on Aureal here.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #182 (isolation #37) » Mon Jan 23, 2023 12:31 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 181, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 178, Aureal wrote:Ah, had to review your ISO but that's fair.
No, it's not fair, and Drew's play hasn't been reasonable or pro-town.

He literally voiced his own theory that I mentioned my wiki as some kind of evil scum plan, and then twisted everything I said to try and make it fit his narrative.
I was trying to quit you, but then you say this.

You literally haven't voiced a defense outside of name calling and buzz words.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #184 (isolation #38) » Mon Jan 23, 2023 12:53 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

I will say Aureal is pinging me the wrong way.....and maybe is making me think Furtive is just a stubborn sumbitch, which is NAI, but I don't want to look at them with clouded glasses.

Pre Edit: Furtive thinks my argument for him as scum is laughable, hurls insults my way with no real counter argument. Aureal posts a reads list that seems like substance, but doesn't really commit to a scum read.

And I guess other people said stuff as well.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #189 (isolation #39) » Mon Jan 23, 2023 1:09 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 186, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 182, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 181, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 178, Aureal wrote:Ah, had to review your ISO but that's fair.
No, it's not fair, and Drew's play hasn't been reasonable or pro-town.

He literally voiced his own theory that I mentioned my wiki as some kind of evil scum plan, and then twisted everything I said to try and make it fit his narrative.
I was trying to quit you, but then you say this.

You literally haven't voiced a defense outside of name calling and buzz words.
You're gonna look back on this in postgame and thank me for 1) reading you correctly and 2) probably pushing the right players while you 1) incorrectly read me and 2) do nothing else
At the risk of self meta, there is a quote in my sig that pertains to this, I rarely get read correctly lol.

Ok, last thing I will say because it appears no one is one the same page as me in regards to you. But yet again you don't offer a reason I am wrong outside of just 'you are wrong '

VOTE: Aureal

Lead on oh patron saint of Mafia.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #190 (isolation #40) » Mon Jan 23, 2023 1:10 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 188, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 185, Enchant wrote:I dislike this gamestate

Probably having 3 votes helps

VOTE: Hellhound1
And where is this now coming from?

Explain yourself.
I missed this, why a vote on a dead spot? You aren't at E-1, why start freaking out?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #195 (isolation #41) » Mon Jan 23, 2023 5:37 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 194, Lycanfire wrote:What's on your mind Drew?
U wot mate?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #196 (isolation #42) » Mon Jan 23, 2023 5:39 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Meh, was supposed to quote lycans previous post as well.

Bed time for me.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #208 (isolation #43) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 10:12 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 207, bugspray wrote:Menalque justify your vote on me thx
How are they supposed to speak for Hellhound?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #211 (isolation #44) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 10:56 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 210, Menalque wrote:Also, I assume Drew has rolled cult
You keep your mouth shut if you want me to recruit you.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #244 (isolation #45) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:49 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 237, Enchant wrote:VOTE: Aureal

I am not sure. But i never good at reading people anyway.

Here we go.
In post 239, Enchant wrote:Well.

I hope i made right decision for once.
In post 241, Enchant wrote:Okay now i regret it
Did you really feel pressured into it? And if so, do you normally crack under pressure like that?

Obviously I was ok with and Aureal elimination, but if they
flip town then this hammer was sus.

Mild pressure from Menalque and you just pull the trigger like that?

If they flip scum, then hi5 then, with and assist to Menal, but man, something seems off.

Sorry, this post was a bit of stream of consciousness.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #247 (isolation #46) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:55 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Why are you so quick to believe that Aureal is in fact town?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #254 (isolation #47) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:39 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 253, Aureal wrote:I don't think I can give any useful feedback here, my approach clearly has a major disconnect with the way most of you operate. Could be anyone still.
Literally any feedback can be useful, if you are actually town. You would be, under unfortunate circumstances, the only conf townie here. Anything you can provide we would at the very least know it is coming from a righteous place.

All dependent on if, ya know, are in fact town though.

Are you really thinking Enchant for scum? Or is that just emotions coming through? Cause if it is a mis-elimination, who boy I have been there lol.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”