Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1725 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:47 am

Post by Radical Rat »

Bella, talk to me about the Joker read. I think I've settled on him being Town, in spite of being very incredibly wrong. In part because I empathize with the urge to do dramatic hero solving, and then while Titus' result is NOT a clear and I do grow tired of Harley saying it is, it does vibe with everything else so far.

What's keeping the scumread for you?
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
Killing Joke
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1726 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:55 am

Post by Killing Joke »

In post 1720, Bellaphant wrote: Mmr's result on you wasn't the reason I scum read you from day one. You were fucking intransigent then too. Can you try to work with me? Because you've talked to me like I'm town a lot.
First off, what in the actual fuck is “intransigent”?

Yeah I think you are because you sound here similar to Elected Decisions and not Diffusion of Power.

I’m trying to figure it out. I have liked Mala, Eira, you and BBT from the getgo. Gimli sounds genuinely pissed at Mala in a way he never did in Temple Game.

Eira’s playing very similar here to Nobility. So what do you need me to do? I’m currently wondering the most about Elements, Dan, HPE and taking a look at anyone else.

But imo, it’s just whack to call our claim bad when neither player visiting us has disputed it. One result, we didn’t go anywhere, the other one, vanilla and from the pov of making logical sense, if we’re goon, why wouldn’t we have made the kill? We’d be an optimal bus as scum here if the results actually added up but they clearly do not.

This is Joker’s playstyle, so this time he had two bad reads, reads that I also agreed with and we were both wrong. I honestly do think that without the check, > rand chance of us getting miselimed but anyone seriously doubtng my claim, I have no words. lol
In post 1721, Bellaphant wrote: I scum read your other head far more than I scum read you so instead of approaching me In a way that makes me want to throw cannonballs at my own head, can you try? Self aggrandisement and patronising me ain't it.
Yeah I get that which is why I said that if either Joker had been proven right on STD or I was posting solo, this pretty wouldn’t be happening but I also kind of get sick of being an early nk in so many of my games.

I’m irritated because I’m very obviously out of my scumrange and because reads on Joker are overshadowing reads on me, people aren’t seeing it.

quote="Radical Rat" post_id=13622520 time=1674664792 user_id=27045]
In post 1719, Killing Joke wrote:
In post 1717, Bellaphant wrote: Omg can we stop saying you have an inno. That's literally not how this works. Can you not see that every time you present it as that, even if it's true, when we literally don't have that as proof, it makes people's teeth itch And want your blood?
No because it’s true and I would think that someone who made such an issue of MMR claim in Cosmos wouldn’t be so eager to doubt it, when there’s no valid logical reason to do so. If you or anyone else can’t see we’re town here, then that’s definitely not an us problem at this point, so stop being bad here Bella.
I promised myself I wouldn't be participating in discussion of past games, but... In Cosmos you were hard guiltied. How does that apply here?
[/quote]

I wasn’t hard guiltied, it was a soft guilty and I didn’t even believe it wasn’t made up until I read the Cosmos’ dead thread but I ignore reads by flipped scum on principle as invalid regardless, sue me.

Here, I’m double soft innoed, the polar opposite of that.
Macabre hydra of
Frogsterking
Joker and
Nancy Drew 39
Harley Quinn

https://youtu.be/ua4mWCghnmU
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1727 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:02 am

Post by Bellaphant »

I p sure I was scum in elected decisions and town in diffusion of power!

I'll respond to the rest later but thank you, less rocks now
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1728 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:04 am

Post by Radical Rat »

No, you were hard guiltied. They had your role, and your role name was cult flavored. The way they claimed was a soft guilty, but after the flip that guilty became hard. You only survived by loudly insisting it wasn't so much that everyone gave up pursuing it.

That aside, now you're DOUBLE soft innoed??? Literally all we know is that you're probably maybe not a PR, and that you didn't make the kill. As of this moment I do believe you're Town, but please stop leaning on mechanics that do not prove what you say they do.

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1729 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:12 am

Post by Enchant »

You overblowing issue
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1730 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:12 am

Post by Enchant »

Like no one cares

Atleast i don't
Wizard-Mercenary

Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #1731 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:14 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 1716, Killing Joke wrote:
In post 1713, Flea The Magician wrote: ok saving myself some digging effort for today, my body is once again hating me (as is my bank tbh but EH)

... damnit I can't resize these textboxes?!
*grumble*
thank gods for tiles I guess.

1) Valid plan, the claim implies there is additional information and from how the claim is constructed there is an implication of additional data, so if Elly is alive when fullclaim happens, she goes first. Her data cannot be faked at that point and if there's too many dead folk in the list she's the priority for the cannon yeeting.

2) I know how parity and vanilla cops work. And this is where something has pinged me. There's no way to determine KJ's alignment from that check and the conviction it was said with threw me a little. The result seems to be both were 'nilla. I need to double check that at some point.

3) Botched night actions happen. Doesn't matter your experience. Personally KJ's claim stunk more than the poop deck on curry night and didn't need to be checked but the confirmation that Joker is truely the king of the poop deck is nice to have. It is also one of those roles where if you are not mechanically minded it's easy to botch. I don't know Elly's mechanical capability, so I can't judge on that.
You mean the n1 soft don’t you, the vt one has been proven by two players now and one of those is confitown. And what do you have against curry ? lol

I was just thinking you might possibly have townslipped earlier but if you seriously believe my true claim is bad, maybe that’s premature?

Starting to once again doubt my read on you. Both Titus and Elements confirmed different things. both adding up with our vt claim. so honestly no clue what to make of this totally bizarro read on our claim, if you ARE referring to my vt claim?

~Harley
This is why I'm not TRing you.
This isn't even discussing your slot and yet you've tried to slide the "we're conftown" in here.
You are not proven vanilla town. You are proven vanilla. That is all you have.

I have nothing against curry, but I have IBS and it has everything against me.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1732 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:18 am

In post 1715, Killing Joke wrote:
In post 1714, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 1704, Bellaphant wrote: Like are we really calling that hpe wagon pure? One scum in enchant/Titus 100%
Titus is conftown by way of she dead.
In post 1707, Bellaphant wrote: Ok, but then if we believe Titus, that doesn't mean hpe is scum: Titus is boring hpe because she believes it/bbt (and/or?) Must be scum for her to be the nk, which....I don't understand. Again, the reasoning for people's votes just isn't there.
You should be pushing Enchant here then. Who honestly I have never known to be so lurky and is given me epic heebies at this point. I'm not making a case based on "heebies" though and will be pushing there at a later point if this continues.
Yeah, Flea, do you mind talking more about your read on Enchant? Did you think their EoD 1 was town!indicative?
They were present EoD1?
I don't have a read on Enchant. Enchant tells over time and quite obviously. Less activity points to them being more likely scum. I won't be casing them on Meta and will be hopefully looking at their posts once they post something potentially AI
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1733 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:20 am

Post by Enchant »

We need guide "How to read Enchant" for sure.
Wizard-Mercenary

Killing Joke
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1734 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:31 am

Post by Killing Joke »

quote="Flea The Magician" post_id=13622562 time=1674666844 user_id=34888]
In post 1713, Flea The Magician wrote: ok saving myself some digging effort for today, my body is once again hating me (as is my bank tbh but EH)

*grumble*

1) Valid plan, the claim implies there is additional information and from how the claim is constructed there is an implication of additional data, so if Elly is alive when fullclaim happens, she goes first. Her data cannot be faked at that point and if there's too many dead folk in the list she's the priority for the cannon yeeting.

2) I know how parity and vanilla cops work. And this is where something has pinged me. There's no way to determine KJ's alignment from that check and the conviction it was said with threw me a little. The result seems to be both were 'nilla. I need to double check that at some point.

3) Botched night actions happen. Doesn't matter your experience. Personally KJ's claim stunk more than the poop deck on curry night and didn't need to be checked but the confirmation that Joker is truely the king of the poop deck is nice to have. It is also one of those roles where if you are not mechanically minded it's easy to botch. I don't know Elly's mechanical capability, so I can't judge on that.
You mean the n1 soft don’t you, the vt one has been proven by two players now and one of those is confitown. And what do you have against curry ? lol

I was just thinking you might possibly have townslipped earlier but if you seriously believe my true claim is bad, maybe that’s premature?

Starting to once again doubt my read on you. Both Titus and Elements confirmed different things. both adding up with our vt claim. so honestly no clue what to make of this totally bizarro read on our claim, if you ARE referring to my vt claim?

~Harley
This isn't even discussing your slot and yet you've tried to slide the "we're conftown" in here.

[/quote]

Sorry then didn’t mean to be insensitive but yeah we pretty much are very close to confitown - as much as you can from two soft innos anyway.

Who were you discussing? The new formatting is making this thread + our seriously dwindling post count hard to keep track of.
In post 1728, Radical Rat wrote: No, you were hard guiltied. They had your role, and your role name was cult flavored. The way they claimed was a soft guilty, but after the flip that guilty became hard. You only survived by loudly insisting it wasn't so much that everyone gave up pursuing it.

That aside, now you're DOUBLE soft innoed??? Literally all we know is that you're probably maybe not a PR, and that you didn't make the kill. As of this moment I do believe you're Town, but please stop leaning on mechanics that do not prove what you say they do.
If you seriously want to waste the thread debating this with me, I think it would be far more productive for you to watch paint dry.

It is was a soft guilty and I didn’t believe it wasn’t total bs until I actually read the dead thread and if you want to waste a gazillion pages arguing with me about with this, be my guest but my answer will never change. Not this game, not in discord, nowhere, never.
In post 1729, Enchant wrote: You overblowing issue
In post 1730, Enchant wrote: Like no one cares

Atleast i don't
+1

RR, can you give us a readslist please?
Macabre hydra of
Frogsterking
Joker and
Nancy Drew 39
Harley Quinn

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1735 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:39 am

Post by Radical Rat »

Fine, if you want to continue to insist upon factual inaccuracies, by all means. But the fact that you can't go five minutes without reminding everyone that you totally have an inno when you do not is, if nothing else, super annoying.

Town:
Titus
Flea
Bella
Gamma

Null-Town:
Killing Joke
Elements
Enchant
BBT

Null:
ActionDan

Null-Scum:
Malakittens
HPE

Scum:
Eiralox
Gimli

Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1736 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:46 am

In post 1734, Killing Joke wrote:
In post 1731, Flea The Magician wrote:

*grumble*

~Harley

Sorry then didn’t mean to be insensitive but yeah we pretty much are very close to confitown - as much as you can from two soft innos anyway.

Who were you discussing? The new formatting is making this thread + our seriously dwindling post count hard to keep track of.
Gimli is quoted in the original post I made.
I made the poop joke, don't worry about it :P I have fun with it.

You have "N1 Killclear" and "Vanilla" - this does not make you town or even close to it.
It makes you Vanilla and that you didn't kill N1. We don't know the setup, we don't know the number of goons or powers, and mutineers have multi-tasking (Post 2 Public Setup Information)

If Joker is worth half the salt you say he is, and "tried to bait the NK", then I wouldn't be surprised to see someone else kill while you stay put to get that killclear.
Killing Joke
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1737 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:52 am

Post by Killing Joke »

In post 1735, Radical Rat wrote: Fine, if you want to continue to insist upon factual inaccuracies, by all means. But the fact that you can't go five minutes without reminding everyone that you totally have an inno when you do not is, if nothing else, super annoying.

Town:
Titus
Flea
Bella
Gamma

Null-Town:
Killing Joke
Elements
Enchant
BBT

Null:
ActionDan

Null-Scum:
Malakittens
HPE

Scum:
Eiralox
Gimli
Can you explain your reasoning for these reads? Like why are Eira and Gimli scum? I also disagree with you on Mala.

And I’ll tell you what’s super annoying - you trying to force an inaccurate and untrue opinion down my throat and treat me like I’m an idiot. You didn’t convince me in the Cosmos scum pt, so Idi why you think this is going to anything other than majorly piss me off, unless that’s actually the point of why you’re doing what you’re doing?

And yes, to anyone who’s not blind, it’s very close to a double inno and you continue to try to browbeat me with this is pinging my scumdar because it serves no point because it doesn’t in anyway debunk what I said about the very close double soft inno and it looks to me, unlike Bella who seems to be genuinely trying to engage me is you intentionally trying to piss me off with this.
Macabre hydra of
Frogsterking
Joker and
Nancy Drew 39
Harley Quinn

Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1738 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:56 am

You are literally trying to force a narrative that you are confirmed town by two non-alignment checks. I am happy to sit in your scumdar as a result of this, you know I'm decent enough at mechanical play, you know I wouldn't let anyone else pull this.

So once again, I am going to disengage until the crew wake up.
Killing Joke
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1739 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:02 am

Post by Killing Joke »

In post 1736, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 1734, Killing Joke wrote:
In post 1731, Flea The Magician wrote:

*grumble*

~Harley

Gimli is quoted in the original post I made.
I made the poop joke, don't worry about it :P I have fun with it.

You have "N1 Killclear" and "Vanilla" - this does not make you town or even close to it.
It makes you Vanilla and that you didn't kill N1. We don't know the setup, we don't know the number of goons or powers, and mutineers have multi-tasking (Post 2 Public Setup Information)

If Joker is worth half the salt you say he is, and "tried to bait the NK", then I wouldn't be surprised to see someone else kill while you stay put to get that killclear.
Okay fair. Do you think it’s possible we’re being pocketed then? See I think it’s believable that Gimli tr Joker out of the gate but me, not so much but he sounds to me different than Temple and Eira sounds similar to Nobility.
r
This is the thing that keeps driving me crazy, I really like your posts and hate hate hate so many of RR’s. It’s like they want to start a really dumb fight with me over something not even game related, My point is that in contrast to Cosmos where I was soft guilty by scum and here I’m double SOFT inno’d. I understand that’s not a hard inno but I think it’s relevant because if we’re goon and a very likely target after those flips, why wouldn’t scum!us have poisoned Titus?

There were immediate votes on us from daystart and I think if scum, we would have been the optimal choice being double confirmed vanilla at least and goons can visit but vts can’t.

Also RR knows I’m telling the truth about Cosmos which Bella might not because we actually did get into a fight about it in the scum pt, so RR has to know they’re going to majorly annoy me with that.
Macabre hydra of
Frogsterking
Joker and
Nancy Drew 39
Harley Quinn

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1740 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:03 am

Post by Radical Rat »

Nancy, I don't think you're an idiot. I wouldn't be bothering to have this conversation if I thought that. I know I have a problem with seeming condescending when I don't intend to though, and I'm sorry for that. It's something I've been trying to be better about for years now, but I still have a long way to go, especially in game settings. Know that I do respect both you and your intelligence though, and I never meant to imply otherwise.

That said, I do think that you're wrong, and that you're being very stubborn about it for no other reason than you don't like to be wrong. And I think that's bad for the game.

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1741 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:05 am

Post by Radical Rat »

I'll explain the reads in more detail later. Right now I think I should probably step away for a bit.

Killing Joke
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1742 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:13 am

Post by Killing Joke »

In post 1740, Radical Rat wrote: Nancy, I don't think you're an idiot. I wouldn't be bothering to have this conversation if I thought that. I know I have a problem with seeming condescending when I don't intend to though, and I'm sorry for that. It's something I've been trying to be better about for years now, but I still have a long way to go, especially in game settings. Know that I do respect both you and your intelligence though, and I never meant to imply otherwise.

That said, I do think that you're wrong, and that you're being very stubborn about it for no other reason than you don't like to be wrong. And I think that's bad for the game.
What does my vehemently disagreeing with you about Cosmos is bad for this game? Do I really need to state the obvious? They botched their claim so horrificaly that I thought it was completely faked. It was a soft because had we been aesetic, rolestopped, commuter, them being roleblocked etc. bus driver, redirector etc. etc. means NOT hard gulity. A hard gulity is an scum ai check or and somewhere in between a soft and hard guilty is a watcher/tracker check.n

Here two separate players have essentially agreed on vanilla. Confitown!Titus said we didn’t go anwhere. We claim vt. Elements says we’re vanilla so that’s close to a double SOFT inno - I do keep using the word “soft” so no one needs to flip their shit over that. lol

I accept your apology but I do disagree with you and now hopefully you understand why.
Macabre hydra of
Frogsterking
Joker and
Nancy Drew 39
Harley Quinn

Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her, they/them

Post Post #1743 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:44 am

Post by Aisa »

General note to please respect other users' preferred pronouns. If you need to review them, the "isolate users" button at the bottom of every page has a nice convenient summary.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1744 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 8:17 am

Post by Bellaphant »

I think Nancy climbing down from 'im conf town' to 'soft inno' is actually progress.

Intransigent just means 'not likely to change your mind'.

@nancy, you seem Sus of elements, but you buy their claim? Clarify for me? Also, how worried should I be that you actually think I sound like my scum game: did you get them mixed?

I don't tr mala at all but I was thinking action dan ans gimli could be scum. I think eira is town Ans I'm waiting for case on hpe from...anyone.

@rr, I think the thing that's thrown me so much about the frog slot is the story crafting: they dominates the thread yesterday and didn't really respond to ideas? Especially from me: they recently gave me really specific priase for having 'unusual' reads that people missed, but I feel basically ignored by them?
Killing Joke
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1745 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 8:34 am

Post by Killing Joke »

In post 1744, Bellaphant wrote: I think Nancy climbing down from 'im conf town' to 'soft inno' is actually progress.

Intransigent just means 'not likely to change your mind'.

@nancy, you seem Sus of elements, but you buy their claim? Clarify for me? Also, how worried should I be that you actually think I sound like my scum game: did you get them mixed?

I don't tr mala at all but I was thinking action dan ans gimli could be scum. I think eira is town Ans I'm waiting for case on hpe from...anyone.

@rr, I think the thing that's thrown me so much about the frog slot is the story crafting: they dominates the thread yesterday and didn't really respond to ideas? Especially from me: they recently gave me really specific priase for having 'unusual' reads that people missed, but I feel basically ignored by them?
Bella I can’t figure out with this godawful formatting to look it up but I remember you were town in ED and RR, Roden and Greeting were the scumteam. In DoP you were scum along with NM and Jake/Frogodoggo.

Like I actually know this and Idk why you’re confused?

Wrt Elements, I’m on the fence because I know we’re vt and they said we were vanilla but they also said I was goon and someone else was vt which doesn’t really have anything really to do with a vpc, where as Titus’ tracker claim was really clear.

Idk, I’m currently the most suss on Elements, Dan and HPE. I’m not confident in any one of those but those to me are the slots I’m most concerned with today.
Macabre hydra of
Frogsterking
Joker and
Nancy Drew 39
Harley Quinn

HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Pronoun: it/its, not they

Post Post #1746 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 9:00 am

Post by HighPrincessErinys »

In post 1679, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 1361, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 1253, Gamma Emerald wrote:I think it was a town bluff tho
After giving it a thought last night before bed, this one supposes that might true, considering its essentially the same gambit Fenrir tried to do at the start of the day and then subsequently failed to, and then flipped crew. Doesn't change the fact that being tracked to no one isn't an instant exoneration when goons exist, like KJ seems to think. Like, do correct this one if it's wrong but pretty sure anyone from scum can go and do the kill, and thus if a non-goon or OTHER goon does it then oh, a goon doesn't get tracked to Titus. Either way, this one doesn't scumread KJ off of that, it's just kinda NAI imo. And since it's NAI in my book, off to read them based on other things! Like say, committing murder via fake PR softing, and their overall play. This one thinks its kinda lost focus on this game in general but it does not have a lot of confidence in crew!KJ after both Fenrir and Passenger flipped crew.
In post 1328, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:KJ, you're not innocent just because Titus visited you and you didn't go anywhere.

The whole scum team don't all travel together for a kill. You can be scum and NOT perform a kill.

Just want to clear that up.
+1.
What in the sweet merciful embrace of grog did i just read.
I can't even translate bits of it...
And what exactly is so hard to understand about this that you can't actually comment on it?
not a person, just a doll~
this one refers to itself in the third person
Get To Know A Doll
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1747 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 9:03 am

Post by Malakittens »

Bellla just made her way into a town-lean.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1748 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 9:04 am

Post by Malakittens »

I dont think i like this new site change. :[
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Pronoun: it/its, not they

Post Post #1749 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 9:04 am

Post by HighPrincessErinys »