She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1826 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 10:02 am

Post by Titus »

Yeah, I have zero confidence in the Gimli wagon
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1827 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 10:10 am

Post by Gimli »

I have a place to be and can hardly defend myself. I'm town, I promise I'm town and killing me will make this game extremely hard to win. Read my ISO, check out the things I did here and if you're town like me I have some confidence you can find me. I've been wrong but so was everyone else, because if you're not a std wagoner you were a passenger wagoner, and if you're not in either you've been trying to kill me or eiralox (who I'm pretty damn sure is town as well). It's very hard for me to find anything I can push here, so I'm trusting other townies with more time and better than me at mafia that they can do that and lead a good wagon that flips scum instead.

Okay so that was my defense.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1828 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 10:38 am

Post by Bellaphant »

VOTE: action dan
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1829 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 10:52 am

Post by Elements »

VOTE: hpe
I agree with everything Elements is posting - Papa Zito
It's scummy as fak tho - Gamma Emerald
All my completed games
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1830 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 10:59 am

Post by Eiralox »

VOTE: HighPrincessErynis

I wanted to change my vote from ActionDan to BlueBloodedToffee before rat's recent ranting. Guess not.
(P-Edit: UGH OK Bellaphant just voted ActionDan.............. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAh! Ok. My instincts are jank rn cos, i've said I trusted one person earlier on, that was BElla, but since I've started to doubt that cos I've sorta half false defended HPE and figured if HPE is scum BElla can be scum with them. But bella nd me being like the only voices for Erynis, if Erynis is town, is very good? Ok................................ Shit. Know what? Might be better if I unvote. I have ten reserve posts left after this one, but this is my last post anyway for a bit so.......... No. I've decided. Not really. I have. Vote stays on Erynis. Dan? Can be scum. Erynis can be misread here. Ugh the feeling I've been dreading is Elements, Toffee willing to launch Erynis, their scum bud, for town cred. All of this hinges on what Bellaphant is.............. Ugh yeah idk.)

**P-Edit 2: Actually, I changed my mind. I'm voting BlueBloodedToffee, cos.... I'm not sure on Dan, Toffee, or Erynis, or Gimli, so might as well diversify here.

VOTE: BlueBloodedToffee

(P-Edit3: Me voting Toffee a lot of this is invalidated but whatever I'm done here, good luck)
(P-Edit4: Elements just voted Erynis so I'm glad I moved. Elements and Erynis can very much be scum together. But right now I'm out of it so whatever.)

At this point I'll take an Erynis claim. Hopefully ya'll have enough sense to shift to a sensible wagon if Erynis is actually ya'know, helpful. If they're scum, meh, makes it easier if I'm honest, I'm hoping they are but I've seen so many bad people pile onto them for no reason while folk such as Toffee, Dan and Mala are being cut slack that a great part of my instincts shout they can be crew.

If Erynis red, look at Elements, BlueBloodedToffee, Bellaphant, Radical Rat, Gimli, Killing Joke.... maybe Dan. If Erynis green look at everyone else, not me though because I just won't care.

If Gimli red, trust Rat. Not me though, because I just won't care.

Teams like Killing Joke/Elements/Radical Rat/? or Bellaphant/MalaKittens/BlueBloodedToffee/? and others all possible, I can write and write but nah not gonna.

People who feel good:

Killing Joke
Gimli
Bellaphant
Enchant
Flea

People who feel goodish:

BlueBloodedToffee
HighPrincessErynis
MalaKittens

People who feel scummy:

Killing Joke
Radical Rat
Elements
BlueBloodedToffee
Bellaphant

People who I have said, can be crew even tho I'm not feeling it, at all:

Elements
Radical Rat

People who I'm blind to and can be scum:

Flea the Magician
Gimli(Not seeing it but hey I've been so very wrong before. Still, it's hilarious that they're up there and not Rat)
Enchant(Enchant is crew, but hey, they can fool me)
ActionDan(I'm flipflopping on them tbh. Better vote than Gimli or Erynis, perhaps, regardless of what they are I feel a push towards Dan and Toffee are needed. If not now, whenever ya'll feel so inclined.

I am not at all sure about Gimli and Erynis. I'd vastly prefer more options with actual cases, these smell like easy mis-elims and anyone not saying it befuddles me.

But so too I am also not sure about Dan and Toffee. I'd vote them, case them fully but to be truthful, I didn't. Dan seems more town. But being gone like this, Toffee's continual seeming concern over gamestate might be a better look. My gut doesn't fully like Toffee, more so Dan, but I can see Dan being more the 'here's some reads now ignore me lemme be scum' than Toffee. EH.

The way Rats and Elements treat each other as confirmed town at this point is hilarious. If either of 'em were up I wouldn't be so uncertain.

OH, and I also think Killing Joke can be a good vote here. My logic is simple: They claimed Loyal Sailor, just like Gimli. Equally expendable, if Gimli is crew as they they have felt to me throughout this horrid and bloated saga. More data on a Killing Joke flip, they really haven't even tried today so if both them and Gimli are crew and ya'll set on launching innocents why not go for the big barracuda I say. But that's a pipe dream at this point, especially if Killing Joke is a mutineer: They're gonna be protected.

Not-Eiralox is heading up the river.

V/LA until 31st of January
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1831 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 1:38 pm

Post by Gimli »

Im trying to reread the game, and maybe I'm a little high so maybe nothing good will come out of it, but we'll see.
In post 30, HighPrincessErinys wrote: Going to tack Mala as conftown for the time being and not worry about if that's a fakeclaim or not.
I think that early post by HPE is interesting cause she immediately goes from perhaps being alarmed by the miller claim to treating mala as conftown (like we're all doing) after Titus says its required. I think overall these posts are fine but they're also maybe a little curious. I think the early treatment of mala is towny, feels engaged and trying to sort people.

My reread will be chopped so bare with me or maybe don't even read all of that.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1832 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 1:40 pm

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

In what way is that townie?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1833 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 1:41 pm

Post by Gimli »

In post 36, Bellaphant wrote: VOTE: radical rat

Is commenting on the picture in our role pm allowed??
Bella trying to soft a PR. I think this is a very towny entrance, it has the right ideas in mind (either is a PR or is faking a PR). Something to keep in mind, I guess.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1834 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 1:42 pm

Post by Gimli »

In post 1832, BlueBloodedToffee wrote: In what way is that townie?
"Engaged and trying to sort people". It can come from scum, but I like it.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1835 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 1:43 pm

Post by Gimli »

In post 46, Flea The Magician wrote: D1 of a large, eugh.
VOTE: Malakittens
Miller go yeet.
So what happened here, flea? I don't think you maintained that point of view as I don't remember you ever pushing mala for the rest of the game
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1836 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 1:46 pm

Post by Gimli »

In post 60, Killing Joke wrote:
In post 46, Flea The Magician wrote:D1 of a large, eugh.
VOTE: Malakittens
Miller go yeet.
I’m going to say that this probably legit for Mala. Also the matter of fact way she claimed is more likely to be town in general

@RR, @Eira are you allowed to explain why you’re posting the way you are?

Haven’t been able to discuss anything with Frogs yet, unfortunately.

~Harley (Nancy)
Towny Nancy entrance. I don't think they're ever scum so whatever, but just pointing it out that the early mala townread works and feels more nuanced than what HPE posted before her.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1837 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 1:48 pm

In post 1834, Gimli wrote:
What part is engaged and trying to sort people?

You said it yourself, was doubtful of the claim until other people took it as town and then HPE conformed. Even the wording of the post is bad as it leaves room to reverse the read if needed.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1838 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:02 pm

Post by Gimli »

I think the treatment of STD by Elly on page 5 is actually fine now that I'm rereading with knowledge and... Ugh. Idk, maybe she is town?
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1839 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:03 pm

Post by Gimli »

In post 1837, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 1834, Gimli wrote:
What part is engaged and trying to sort people?

You said it yourself, was doubtful of the claim until other people took it as town and then HPE conformed. Even the wording of the post is bad as it leaves room to reverse the read if needed.
It's definitely AI in some way isn't it. You could be right.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1840 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:06 pm

Yeah, your read of 'feels engaged and trying to sort people' just doesn't fit with that post at all or even HPE's play to that point.

HPE is trying to sort people by seconding what somebody else has said?
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1841 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:10 pm

Post by Gimli »

I mean I liked that she went "conftown for now" after Titus' explanation on how to miller, but then after seeing Nancy post about it, it has that towny nuance that's missing in HPE's treatment of the slot, isn't it. So yeah ok you're right, maybe that is actually scummy for HPE.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1842 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:20 pm

Post by Gimli »

I can see wayward being scum, while Elly/action/KJ are all town, on page 7. I think wayward is just doing too much parroting of KJ's points here, and he lacks nuance while doing that. Actiondan's #171: "it's that your post despite its short length is fluffed up, vague in places (what "mumbling things"?), and what's the point of the embellishment of the last line about KJ?" It feels like a very organic suspicion and I think it almost always comes from town.

Okay so now we're going somewhere with this, maybe.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1843 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:21 pm

Post by Gimli »

Is anyone townreading gamma?
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1844 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:22 pm

Post by Gimli »

In post 176, Flea The Magician wrote: Aight i got some lemony caffine goodness - Sneak is some amazing stuff.

Getting food, playing a round of Hades, gunna read and try page 6 again.
Hades is too excellent isn't it. Can't wait to be home again so I can play a round or two of it.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1845 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:24 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1827, Gimli wrote: I have a place to be and can hardly defend myself. I'm town, I promise I'm town and killing me will make this game extremely hard to win. Read my ISO, check out the things I did here and if you're town like me I have some confidence you can find me. I've been wrong but so was everyone else, because if you're not a std wagoner you were a passenger wagoner, and if you're not in either you've been trying to kill me or eiralox (who I'm pretty damn sure is town as well). It's very hard for me to find anything I can push here, so I'm trusting other townies with more time and better than me at mafia that they can do that and lead a good wagon that flips scum instead.

Okay so that was my defense.
This feels overblown
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1846 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:31 pm

Post by Gimli »

In post 1236, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1217, Radical Rat wrote:Obviously Killing Joke looks very very bad now, and this situation is why I asked the vig to shoot them, but here we are.

Unfortunately looking very very bad is not the same as being scum, and I haven't been able to make up my mind whether they try to pull a stunt like this as Town or Scum.

Titus' result is nice to have, but I'm hesitant to put stock into it yet. Even if the result is true and accurate, it sadly proves nothing. But I'm inclined to let things simmer for now.

If it's all the same to folks I'd like to settle back on
VOTE: Gimli
I think even outside of Harley’s lack of setup knowledge, Frog’s claim bs, while extremely anti-town, is probably not a scum move by him. So KJ is basically locktown currently.
Gamma I'm glad you're here. You're locktowning KJ for the "claim Bs"? Can you expand on why you think that's so overtly towny?
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1847 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:32 pm

Post by Gimli »

You don't think Harley would ever pretend not to know about black spot as scum, for easy townreads?
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1848 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:42 pm

Post by Gimli »

I have to sleep. I think elements is town and I've been tunneling it, so there's that. HPE is probably scum? And some of those soft inno posts by Harley are horrible, also the "who claimed the passenger kill" bit. Kinda like the treatment gamma did to the slot in terms of townyness even if I disliked her conclusions.

Very confusing game, so very confusing posts.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1849 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:30 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1846, Gimli wrote:
In post 1236, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1217, Radical Rat wrote:Obviously Killing Joke looks very very bad now, and this situation is why I asked the vig to shoot them, but here we are.

Unfortunately looking very very bad is not the same as being scum, and I haven't been able to make up my mind whether they try to pull a stunt like this as Town or Scum.

Titus' result is nice to have, but I'm hesitant to put stock into it yet. Even if the result is true and accurate, it sadly proves nothing. But I'm inclined to let things simmer for now.

If it's all the same to folks I'd like to settle back on
VOTE: Gimli
I think even outside of Harley’s lack of setup knowledge, Frog’s claim bs, while extremely anti-town, is probably not a scum move by him. So KJ is basically locktown currently.
Gamma I'm glad you're here. You're locktowning KJ for the "claim Bs"? Can you expand on why you think that's so overtly towny?
Not entirely
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”