Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:58 pm

Post by Andante »

AYYYYOOOOO I KNOW YALL MISSED ME! I have returned! I believe I'm caught up and 2 things I've noted.

1. Kow has not done anything, even after a bunch of yall were like "what about literally anyone else"
I understand being tunneled on someone, I've been there before, however I'm not getting why Kow refuses to give thoughts elsewhere, like, Kow, say you get your way and I'm voted out here, I flip green, then what? Then you find someone else to just tunnel? I'm not seeing the town mindset, there, but like it's really hard for me to look at someone tunneling me and go "yeah town" like, I'm trying my best to just ignore at this point tbh, but seeing how others asked my very same question, and didn't even get a response? like, that doesn't seem like Kow is even trying to scumhunt here

2. Hey Haschel, you planning on playing the game? or prod dodging every 48 hours? Normally when someone says "diving in now" they follow that up with some thoughts

I think my best course of action here is gonna be to write out thoughts on all yall, then rank yall, and that'll be my reads tbh
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:58 pm

Post by Andante »

TOP OF THE PAGE! LEGGOOO
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:59 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 296, Lazy Shirou wrote: i just wanna say my thoughts + or - and leave it at that
+ or -? like Andante + Andante = Andante
MATHS!
Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 1:08 pm

Post by Lazy Shirou »

andante feels so green that it's like she's an entire forest by herself

it's kinda a meta tell tho so not impossible she's just blowing her previous "scum range"
The Deathtunnel Archon Shirou without any of his aggro or hyperposting powers.

Legend says that one day he may reclaim his Gnosis and show his effortful form once again, but until that fated day comes...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 1:11 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 303, Lazy Shirou wrote: andante feels so green that it's like she's an entire forest by herself

it's kinda a meta tell tho so not impossible she's just blowing her previous "scum range"
what exactly do you TR about what I've done so far?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 1:14 pm

Post by Andante »

also uhhh idk if this is a hot take or anything, but I started ISOing peeps, to work on what my actual reads are, well it started as not ISO, but trying to go "quick, gth, what do I think" I had no thoughts for most, so I've turned to ISOs, I'm like 6 posts in to Brickwall, and I'm pretty confident brick isn't town. When I'm done I'll share my thoughts, but like, so far Brick, it's not looking amazing
Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 1:14 pm

Post by Lazy Shirou »

literally everything²

i said everything in your iso was scum indicative in that other game

i think rn almost everything in your iso is town indicative

completely and utterly different vibes

my unique hesitance towards you is that maybe you didn't feel like playing scum back then but do now for mood reasons, or etc

Legend says that one day he may reclaim his Gnosis and show his effortful form once again, but until that fated day comes...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 1:18 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 306, Lazy Shirou wrote: literally everything²

i said everything in your iso was scum indicative in that other game

i think rn almost everything in your iso is town indicative

completely and utterly different vibes

my unique hesitance towards you is that maybe you didn't feel like playing scum back then but do now for mood reasons, or etc
mmmk, see, I feel like I haven't even dropped anything amazing yet, but then again it's probably cause I'm pretty unsure of most reads, I just had to question how you're so confident I'm town, and like, I don't think I've seen any other reads from you?

I. Can. Not. Be. Pocketed!

roughly what are your current reads looking like? like, who's leaning town/scum for you?
Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 1:20 pm

Post by Lazy Shirou »

i haven't properly read half of this game i wanna actually read it first before saying anything

u feel like town even from my skim though

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 1:22 pm

Post by Lazy Shirou »

In post 307, Andante wrote: mmmk, see, I feel like I haven't even dropped anything amazing yet,
the sample is only 4 games but i started to feel a very noticeable difference in your town/scum game and went to check

it would be p funny to out it but it's a lot easier to fake it i out

if i'm right by any chance on it being a reliable tell (i think needs more testing) i wanna keep close to my chest bc i feel like you're a free read if i'm right

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 1:23 pm

Post by Lazy Shirou »

i don't usually do meta nowadays but yours was very very noticeable

i'm surprised if no one has talked about it yet perhaps

maybe it was a coincidence in the games i saw i guess

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 1:24 pm

Post by Lazy Shirou »

again though, it's been awhile since you rolled scum

could be outdated meta definitely

you still feel a bit towny without the meta tell as well

Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:06 pm

Post by Andante »

1. Brickwalll
- Commented on the reads-list “argument” in 70, but rereading it, it’s mehh to me like, it feels like you’re commenting on it more cause you feel like you have to, since everyone else was, rather than commenting to give your thoughts – not sure I really like 70
- To follow 70, in 106 you quote where Penguin accidentally said your name but then instantly corrected it, I’m starting to get the feeling these posts are “hey I’m here! Look I’m town!”
- 107 so you’re quoting Gamma who is quoting Gryff, and you go “I don’t like Gryff’s post” that post was 89, and you quoted penguin’s 100… meaning you were past 89, so now all of a sudden cause someone else brings it up, and you just say you don’t like the post, but you’re not specifying what about it you don’t like, and you also imply Gamma’s post is bad too, like, you’re quoting Gamma/Gryff and just like “This post is really bad, and this one is bad” and they’re so bad cause they “legitimize poor scum hunting” ??? like, why not go “What specifically about Red/Andante make them seem ok to you Gamma?” or something like that? Idk, I don’t like this post
-154: You just say “gamma feels opportunistic in that they are jumping on this nothing post and using it as a way to build credibility” like, idk, what gamma did seemed fine to me, like, I think I did something similar with “I wanna vote Kow out now” and I went “I’m not opposed” no part of that is seeking credibility? If anything, I’d say you’re the one who jumped on to a post and added nothing, cause we can all sit here all day long and go “this post is good/bad” but without that “why” it’s like, you’re not really helping. You do a good job with the “why does gamma think red/andante have been towny enough to be out of the pool” but like, you only say that AFTER Taly essentially asks you about that, like if as you say, you were interested in that, why not just ask Gamma directly? Cause burying “I would be interested to hear their rationale on red/andante town” in the middle of a semi long response to a large quote? That just about guarantees the person never sees it, meaning you don’t care about the answer
-155 you get your answer to the question, acknowledge you saw it… and have no words?
-175- I would love to know your Gerain read as of this point tbh, cause you’re just “how is gerain difficult to read? They’re talking so we can read that!” ***possible TMI knowing gerain here
Like, why all the questions? You’re quoting Herta clarifying gerain’s playstyle to red, then “HOW IS GERAIN HARD TO READ?” like, feels really odd, especially cause it isn’t paired with your current thoughts there
-176: mech talk
-177: oh yeah this post, I answered it on its own, but after reading the above posts, you’re like all questions… then people give you an answer, and that’s just it? Like, what is the purpose of the questions you ask if you don’t actually care about the responses?
-227: this implies you SR gamma, but like, you haven’t given any reads thus far?
-228: So you give a reason for Taly and Herta town, and then you just go “Penguin town, And Andante” like, reasons? Also I think it’s a tad odd that so early in the game you’re like “I don’t want to vote Red or Gryff yet” What has Geraint done for you to town lean them thus far? You mention about Gamma not being towny cause Gamma didn’t engage with 154, uhh how was gamma supposed to know you wanted them to engage? Immediately after 154, in 155 you said gamma answered the question, and now you’re commenting on gamma’s posts being nothing? (sure I don’t know what gamma’s posts are right now) but all your posts thus far? Have not really been anything, a whole lot of questions, and not a whole lot of thoughts. Like, again, a lot of people love RVS, game had just started, not sure how nothing=scum indicative, isn’t nothing just not alignment indicative? What makes you happy with a Kow lim? Cause everyone else is? You haven’t mentioned Kow once thus far this game, you want to vote out Shirou for saying they want to coast? Doesn’t look like Shirou is coasting to me right now? You want evening chats with Klikk? Like, no comment on anything Klikk has said… just “Klickk hasn’t talked to me!!” – not a ran of this reads list attempt tbh
-230: My issue is the fact like, you just called herta town and 228 implied herta and taly are your STRONGEST TRs so Gryff being certain herta town, like, why do you have a problem with it? And the gamma thing? So what? I feel like most of us have reads where it’s like “If I’m wrong on this read, this other one will be off” so Gryff is at least noting it? And using words like “how can you be so certain” feels like you’re trying to lock Gryff into those reads, you could always just ask for clarification on how exactly a gamma town flip makes herta scum or whatever
-233: So you had just called gamma out for not interacting with you, gamma interacts with the post you asked them to, and you’re just like “what did I lie about?” like, you finally got what you asked for, Gamma clarified Klick and Penguin thoughts, and you don’t care? In fact your response is to just vote Gamma?

And I’m not really sure why you keep going “you didn’t answer 154” instead of like just repeating/clarifying what you want answered? This is feeling more like you’re just trying to pick a fight with gamma, and a lot less like “Gamma I want to interact with you”
- Through post 283-

So yeah, the TLDR/my takeaway here is that Brick isn’t actually scumhunting, but asking questions to try and make it look like they are, like, I genuinely don’t think anything in that ISO comes from town!Brick, to me it looks a lot more like “I have to try and look towny” cause sure, some of these posts on their own, not bad, but looking at them as a whole? Like, I KNOW I typed a long response to the questions Brick gave me, and Brick never addresses my answer, brick asked many others questions, never cared for the answers, yet for whatever reason, Gamma “not responding to 154” seems to be the only “reason” brick SRs/Votes Gamma?? Like, literally in 155, Brick says gamma addressed the questions? So yeah, I’m pretty certain this is 1 scum
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:07 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 154, Brickwalll wrote:
In post 113, Taly wrote:
In post 107, Brickwalll wrote:
In post 95, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 89, GamerGryff wrote:Kow has too many votes for this early. Got my eye on Penguin,red, Klick, and andante. Likely at least one scum on there.

I'm at work, so this is all I'll be able to say for the next fivish hours.
Red and Andante seem okay rn
Other 2 idk
I don't like Gryff's post but Gamma's is not much better. This legitimises poor scum hunting
What do you think of
Gamma
taking
Red
and
Andante
out of that pool?
To me, Gamma’s approach feels opportunistic in that they are jumping on this nothing post and using it as a way to build credibility.

I don’t want to answer for Gamma but I think the really question here, Taly, is why Gamma felt out of those 4 that Red and Andante had done enough to be town, and why the other two are not? I would be interested to hear their rationale on why these two.

Until then, like I said it just seems opportunistic.
In post 155, Brickwalll wrote: I see Gamma answered the above, should have read the full thread before posting. Will be back on this evening, rushing mafia posts is to no one’s benefits.

Like, in 155, you say Gamma answered the above... but then later, you keep yelling at Gamma for not answering 154?? It doesn't make sense to me

VOTE: Brickwall
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:09 pm

Post by Andante »

Brick, feel free to respond to anything in that or dont, but a better use of your time would be actually justifying like ANY of your reads or some original thought, something.

(And that ended up taking longer than I thought it would, ISOs continue later. First. Dinner.)

Also, if ANYONE TRs Brick, please speak up now and clarify/help me see it, cause I sure dont
Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:16 pm

Post by Lazy Shirou »

i've a cop check on andante

she's clear

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:19 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 294, Lazy Shirou wrote: i'm def not trying to effort too much here mhm

wanna vibe

do u guys wanna vibe
I’ll try to vibe but I’m sick as hell so I’m gonna lurky-vibe
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:26 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 305, Andante wrote: also uhhh idk if this is a hot take or anything, but I started ISOing peeps, to work on what my actual reads are, well it started as not ISO, but trying to go "quick, gth, what do I think" I had no thoughts for most, so I've turned to ISOs, I'm like 6 posts in to Brickwall, and I'm pretty confident brick isn't town. When I'm done I'll share my thoughts, but like, so far Brick, it's not looking amazing
I have the exact opposite read
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:29 pm

Post by Klick »

Brickwalll is currently my second most confident townread
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:30 pm

Post by redFF »

yea im not buying the reasoning behind brick's gamma vote and push, but he is a newer player
Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:42 pm

Post by Lazy Shirou »

In post 18, Gamma Emerald wrote: I just had the idea in pregame so I figured I’d vocalize it immediately.
so you would do it as either alignment right? the readlist thing is nai?

Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:47 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 318, Klick wrote: Brickwalll is currently my second most confident townread
Please share more on this when you get the chance
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:48 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 320, Lazy Shirou wrote:
In post 18, Gamma Emerald wrote: I just had the idea in pregame so I figured I’d vocalize it immediately.
so you would do it as either alignment right? the readlist thing is nai?
LMAOOO why did I just instantly laugh when I saw this "Oh this debate again"
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:49 pm

Post by Andante »

Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHIROU!!! We're almost twins :) Andante and Shirou the same? hahahaha
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:51 pm

Post by Klick »

I think Brick's posting overall reads as very comfortable and confident in itself. Brick is being very open with their thoughts while also not feeling like they're oversharing. Brick is probing and asking questions and I think the intent of them is to genuinely get answers and scumhunt rather than to mislead anyone or persuade us that Brick is town. Brick feels confident presenting their unique perspective to the game as opposed to trying to blend in. I think all of these things make Brick really likely to be town.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”