Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3200 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:12 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

it just doesnt sound like what freedom sounds like in a pt at all
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3201 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:13 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 3180, Lazy Shirou wrote: i'll be honest that i don't believe much in the psyche wagon at this point because it was a bit of a random read from me for the fact PP contributed the least in the entire game before replacing out, but alisae/me have been sharing some interesting stuff in the PT as well and i think maybe it's worth sheeping her

VOTE: psyche

my heart doesn't necessarily scream this is scum at all but /shrug

it's the best i can do atm
open wolfing "oh poor is me I guess I just have to get on this wagon but its probably town"
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3202 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:13 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3200, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: it just doesnt sound like what freedom sounds like in a pt at all
I rephrased everything to avoid quoting rules. You know I can't quote. I even referenced Freedom having a Furtiveglance scumread early on based on the PT.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3203 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:15 am

yea i know but from what i remember of freedom in a pt the dude just makes like 600 posts about random ass things that have nothing to do with the game at all. and you're telling me he posted 7 times and its all game related lol.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3204 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:15 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1316, Titus wrote: Not yet but I'm ok voting with him based on my prior slot thoughts + the VCs

In post 1320, Titus wrote:
In post 1319, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 1316, Titus wrote:Not yet but I'm ok voting with him based on my prior slot thoughts + the VCs
Have you read any of his posts?
His being Cakez or PP? None in main thread. Reading now
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3205 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:16 am

thats from my memory of what he did in hdp like 2 years ago

i should probly look for some more recent games to see if hes changed or w/e
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3206 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:16 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3203, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: yea i know but from what i remember of freedom in a pt the dude just makes like 600 posts about random ass things that have nothing to do with the game at all. and you're telling me he posted 7 times and its all game related lol.

Yeah he had no one to talk to and he clearly had IRL as evidenced by his post count.

I used to be a bigger poster than I am today too.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3207 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:18 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

In post 3199, Thestatusquo wrote: and if you're doing something like that feel free to correct me
corrected you stand then, this is just from my most recently finished town game white flag:
In post 2165, Toto wrote: Also, Shurro you can stick your poe list up your ass afaic. Just a another reminder I want norwee town explanation. Please explain like im 5. Please point specific posts I should be townreading with some rationale. Anime gifs not allowed.
In post 2247, Toto wrote: If all the reason you have to town read norwee is the reaction to your stun then I dont really think the way they reacted is in any way hard to fake as scum. So you are either confbiased or tmid, or you and norwee are partners. Which is my favorite theory.

You still need to explain why you were hard town reading them BEFORE the stunt, since as you have explained it was always part of the plan.

What gave you the confidence to pull that. I asked this before and you responded with something equivalent to “trust me bro”.

Like I don’t get the mindset.
Maybe you just have an inflated ego and are confbiased I just don’t see how it works other wise.
In post 2254, Shirou wrote: I want to reply on this before going into Gimli/Furtive.

I probably am kinda "confbiased" by this point because I've a good history of knowing more or less how to read Norwee. Could I get it wrong eventually? Can I be wrong right now? YES
. But mafia is a guessing game and right now all that I know about him points to him being town in this game.

It's true I'm trying to "hide" a bit some of the reasons and not going for ultra breakdown of every little thing I think is from his town meta/playstyle, I don't want to reveal everything about how I read him because then he could fake it all next time, I don't want that because it's pleasant to feel like you've a friend that you can read, it makes the game more fun when I feel at ease trusting him because I trust my methods on reading him so far.

I'll admit, in fact, that although I'm advocating quite a bit for town!Norwee here, he hasn't
been very
townie outside of his reaction to my push, but I still think the way he reacted to the push isn't from scum!him and there's some good posts like I pointed out there and here in his ISO. You can disagree, that's fine Toto, maybe I'm wrong
, but I've no choice but to trust my guns because they've kinda worked so far with him. I'm pushing it confidently because I believe preventing a miselimination on him is very positive for our odds of winning this game and that's it.

I've not been too wrong on him so far (there's a game I suspected him but never confident enough to lim him because there was always "scummier" slots in my vision), but this could be it. My next game could be it. I don't feel like I've properly "failed" on him yet by completely inversely reading his alignment but I could. I'm not infallible.

I'm sorry if I'm wrong? I don't think I'm, but I could be.

One of the best town players in this site that destroyed scum teams in D1 has his left post in the site as a pun that in the very end, he thinks there's quite a bit of luck
involved in mafia. I agree there's definitely games that even people that know me probably would suspect me because I was playing a bit differently for whatever reason. Mafia is hard, we can only often guess.

I'm guessing Norwee is town here. I've historically good guesses on him I believe. I could still be wrong though I guess.

That's it Toto.

It's hard to be sure of anything in this game but I try to push to the best of my abilities what I think is the correct answer.
The Deathtunnel Archon Shirou without any of his aggro or hyperposting powers.

Legend says that one day he may reclaim his Gnosis and show his effortful form once again, but until that fated day comes...
Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3208 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:19 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

In post 3203, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: yea i know but from what i remember of freedom in a pt the dude just makes like 600 posts about random ass things that have nothing to do with the game at all. and you're telling me he posted 7 times and its all game related lol.
oh.

Legend says that one day he may reclaim his Gnosis and show his effortful form once again, but until that fated day comes...
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3209 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:20 am

Post by Titus »

That being said if Psyche denies it, so sweat off my back. Trading 1 for 1 to get a scum is worth it given my IRL
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3210 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:20 am

In post 3206, Titus wrote:

Yeah he had no one to talk to and he clearly had IRL as evidenced by his post count.

I used to be a bigger poster than I am today too.

titus he doesnt need someone to talk to

in hdp he was just monologuing to himself or something
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3211 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:21 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

like, i think my reply to Toto there is exactly what i want to say here in regards to all this

Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #3212 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:23 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 3207, Lazy Shirou wrote:
In post 3199, Thestatusquo wrote: and if you're doing something like that feel free to correct me
corrected you stand then, this is just from my most recently finished town game white flag:
In post 2165, Toto wrote: Also, Shurro you can stick your poe list up your ass afaic. Just a another reminder I want norwee town explanation. Please explain like im 5. Please point specific posts I should be townreading with some rationale. Anime gifs not allowed.
In post 2247, Toto wrote: If all the reason you have to town read norwee is the reaction to your stun then I dont really think the way they reacted is in any way hard to fake as scum. So you are either confbiased or tmid, or you and norwee are partners. Which is my favorite theory.

You still need to explain why you were hard town reading them BEFORE the stunt, since as you have explained it was always part of the plan.

What gave you the confidence to pull that. I asked this before and you responded with something equivalent to “trust me bro”.

Like I don’t get the mindset.
Maybe you just have an inflated ego and are confbiased I just don’t see how it works other wise.
In post 2254, Shirou wrote: I want to reply on this before going into Gimli/Furtive.

I probably am kinda "confbiased" by this point because I've a good history of knowing more or less how to read Norwee. Could I get it wrong eventually? Can I be wrong right now? YES
. But mafia is a guessing game and right now all that I know about him points to him being town in this game.

It's true I'm trying to "hide" a bit some of the reasons and not going for ultra breakdown of every little thing I think is from his town meta/playstyle, I don't want to reveal everything about how I read him because then he could fake it all next time, I don't want that because it's pleasant to feel like you've a friend that you can read, it makes the game more fun when I feel at ease trusting him because I trust my methods on reading him so far.

I'll admit, in fact, that although I'm advocating quite a bit for town!Norwee here, he hasn't
been very
townie outside of his reaction to my push, but I still think the way he reacted to the push isn't from scum!him and there's some good posts like I pointed out there and here in his ISO. You can disagree, that's fine Toto, maybe I'm wrong
, but I've no choice but to trust my guns because they've kinda worked so far with him. I'm pushing it confidently because I believe preventing a miselimination on him is very positive for our odds of winning this game and that's it.

I've not been too wrong on him so far (there's a game I suspected him but never confident enough to lim him because there was always "scummier" slots in my vision), but this could be it. My next game could be it. I don't feel like I've properly "failed" on him yet by completely inversely reading his alignment but I could. I'm not infallible.

I'm sorry if I'm wrong? I don't think I'm, but I could be.

One of the best town players in this site that destroyed scum teams in D1 has his left post in the site as a pun that in the very end, he thinks there's quite a bit of luck
involved in mafia. I agree there's definitely games that even people that know me probably would suspect me because I was playing a bit differently for whatever reason. Mafia is hard, we can only often guess.

I'm guessing Norwee is town here. I've historically good guesses on him I believe. I could still be wrong though I guess.

That's it Toto.

It's hard to be sure of anything in this game but I try to push to the best of my abilities what I think is the correct answer.
You have money, yes? Send me a message outlining the things you look for that you are using to read him this game and maybe we can find some understanding here.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #3213 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:23 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Doesn't have to be all of it, but I want SOMETHING substantive that you can point to in this game and other games.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3214 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:24 am

Post by Titus »

The only problem we run into is T v T and we're not believed. Otherwise

T v Scum Psyche who denies: Great we get Psyche scum with scum data.
T v T: We're not believed. We get info from scum chaining furtive me Psyche.
T v Scum Psyche: Tells the truth, we aren't believed. Psyche scum flips. VCA data.

So whatever.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3215 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:26 am

Post by Titus »

T v Scum Psyche where we're belived and I flip is literally the worst scenario as scum Psyche could get away. So I don't care to defend it any further and would like to talk about reads.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3216 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:29 am

yea i recognize i can just be wrong about how freedom is

tell me about why you think psyche is mafia?
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3217 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:30 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

In post 3212, Thestatusquo wrote: You have money, yes? Send me a message outlining the things you look for that you are using to read him this game and maybe we can find some understanding here.
i think that's a waste of money (that i need to for team swaps) but if it does help us arrive at the right answer i could consider it

the problem is that i'm not even sure you are town shea, if you can convince me you deserve to not be in my PoE i could do it

if you're town i want to help you see why i think you're wrong in this game so far (and therefore am here talking to you) but i'm also not wasting money/effort on this if i believe you've decent odds of being scum as i do rn

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3218 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:31 am

Post by Titus »

Mostly PP is why I have doubts but I really don't. Like I said, not a good challenge. If I was rating my preference is psyche, Ali, Shiro but none are good.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #3219 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:32 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

I don't care if you think I'm town or not. You're not getting me eliminated either way.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3220 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:32 am

Post by Titus »

*I really don't think Psyche is scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3221 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:32 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3219, Thestatusquo wrote: I don't care if you think I'm town or not. You're not getting me eliminated either way.
And this is why NorwegianboyEE has done jackshit ftr.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #3222 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:33 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

I think psyche is town.

I could vote titus but this engagement from her feels pretty town to me too.

I think shirou is scum and I think alisae is scum, I'm not sure which has a higher probability though.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #3223 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:34 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 3221, Titus wrote:
In post 3219, Thestatusquo wrote: I don't care if you think I'm town or not. You're not getting me eliminated either way.
And this is why NorwegianboyEE has done jackshit ftr.
Can you explain further?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3224 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:35 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Excuse me?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”