Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3250 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:56 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

i don't know what to think of shirou but i think there's scum in titus and psyche, possibly two, and would rather vote for something i'm more sure of than something i'm less sure of and want more data for. i'll vote shirou if it moves the game along i was being dramatic when i said i would never vote shirou in this situation but i just don't feel confident about it
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3251 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3248, Save The Dragons wrote: i want more death in order to read the slots im confused about more clearly
How would Psyche's death clear up slots as opposed to Shirou who's been a wagon all game and good flip for VCA?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #3252 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:57 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Well Titus one of them has 4 votes and the other has 0.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3253 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3234, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 3232, Save The Dragons wrote: i mean it feels like titus is just attacking people who attack her
I think thats a pretty uncharitable reading of whats been happening here, especially given the analysis of the last post.
Titus is just trying to characterize all of my play as scummy because i'm scum. Like how is that worth the post it is written on.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #3254 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:58 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

In post 3251, Titus wrote:
In post 3248, Save The Dragons wrote: i want more death in order to read the slots im confused about more clearly
How would Psyche's death clear up slots as opposed to Shirou who's been a wagon all game and good flip for VCA?
do you know he's green?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3255 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:59 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3252, Thestatusquo wrote: Well Titus one of them has 4 votes and the other has 0.
Yeah, I meant case wise. Given the static nature of the game, I could just vote there. I'm not going to vote a TR without a reason I could be wrong. Someone else can move the game along if they have doubts. If I die, I die.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #3256 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:59 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Freudian slip?

I think the observation that most of your energy in this game has been dedicated to defending shirou even to the point of faking a read on him which slid comfortably into a real town read with very little justification is a very valid point.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3257 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:00 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3253, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 3232, Save The Dragons wrote: i mean it feels like titus is just attacking people who attack her
I think thats a pretty uncharitable reading of whats been happening here, especially given the analysis of the last post.
Titus is just trying to characterize all of my play as scummy because i'm scum. Like how is that worth the post it is written on.
Handwaive. No substance. Omgus.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3258 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:01 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3256, Thestatusquo wrote: Freudian slip?

I think the observation that most of your energy in this game has been dedicated to defending shirou even to the point of faking a read on him which slid comfortably into a real town read with very little justification is a very valid point.
Freduian slip lmao.
I'm saying that Titus is just concluding that i'm scum for no other reason than the fact that they concluded i am scum. There is no logic behind it.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3259 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:01 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3258, NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Freduian slip lmao.
I'm saying that Titus is just concluding that i'm scum for no other reason than the fact that they concluded i am scum. There is no logic behind it.
I literally just cased you.

What's your e read?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3260 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:01 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3257, Titus wrote:
Yeah that's some great content right there.
Truly Titus is town for this amazing and brave take.

- Bunno
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #3261 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:02 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

The freudian slip was a joke lmao. I don't believe in those either.

You did say "because I'm scum though" which is pretty funny.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3262 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:02 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3259, Titus wrote:
In post 3258, NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Freduian slip lmao.
I literally just cased you.

What's your e read?
What is an e read.

- Bunno
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3263 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:02 am

Post by Titus »

Your read on Alisae.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #3264 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:03 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 3260, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 3257, Titus wrote:
Yeah that's some great content right there.
Truly Titus is town for this amazing and brave take.
The take that there's no substance to your post here is accurate. What specifically are the posts where titus is characterizing your play as "scummy because you're scum."

I just pointed out that the example that came directly before this doesn't strike me as that at all.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3265 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:03 am

Post by Titus »

Shea, you missed my request for a substantive reason to SR Shiro.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3266 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3226, Titus wrote: The only agressive votes NorwegianboyEE has cast are 1) in opposition to SirCakez. He votes Pooky who he had a fake fight with. His prior comments were Cakez would make a good vote but when push comes to shove he finds "empathy" and creates a counter.

2) Furtiveglance vote riding wave to easy misrlimination.

No votes on Shiro v Alisae.

Omguses me.
Like in this post TSQ, and i swear to god if you don't get it then i just give up ever trying to convince you of anything. This is just an narrating of the game with some of their additions, saying how i'm playing and then just concludes it's scum for ?? reasons.
Why does any of this make me scum? Why would me not voting in Shirou/Alisae be scum i'm reading them as TvT. Like what?

- Bunno
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #3267 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:07 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

I think the claim is you haven't really been pushing for who you think is scum in this game.

Like your votes don't speak to a player trying to push a town agenda. Do you disagree with that? What aggressive stances do you think you've taken this game? What town agenda do you think you've tried to push?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3268 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:07 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

A lot of slots were voting Furtive, why is this now an amazing take that apparently confirms scum!me as opposed to every single other player on the wagon? Furtive was playing scummy.
Titus THEMSELVES were on the wagon FFS.

- Bunno
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3269 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:08 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2668, NorwegianboyEE wrote: I mean even if it wouldn’t be a good look a for Shirou regardless of their alignment to swap out they still are the only player with that ability so why gun so hard there.
Also nothing that Pooky seemed to have really toned down recently which is weird.
If you truly belive t v t, why make a post against swapping?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3270 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:08 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3267, Thestatusquo wrote: I think the claim is you haven't really been pushing for who you think is scum in this game.

Like your votes don't speak to a player trying to push a town agenda. Do you disagree with that? What aggressive stances do you think you've taken this game? What town agenda do you think you've tried to push?
I'm pushing Titus right now. I'm playing the game.
I'm not going to be aggressive 100% of the time because i don't WANT to be aggressive all the time.

- Bunno
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3271 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:09 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3265, Titus wrote: Shea, you missed my request for a substantive reason to SR Shiro.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3272 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I just might be though after this.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3273 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:10 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

As for my read on Alisae i've said it already.

- Bunno
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3274 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:10 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3273, NorwegianboyEE wrote: As for my read on Alisae i've said it already.

Detail.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”