Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:18 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

my point is that you can be so bad at scum that you're lost and unable to fake reads

a lot of people have trouble faking reads as scum and it's often one of the scum hunting methods

it's hard to believe you've been playing those sort of games for 15 years but don't feel anything about other posts in d1, but i can try to buy it if you at least proved to me and everyone else that you can lie about reads.

if you can lie about reads, it means if you were ever scum here you decide to die on this hill intentionally rather than just faking reads as normal, which means to me you're a bit more likely town than not given i don't think it's a good scum tactic to make a "show" of "i've no reads".

however, if you can't fake good reads as scum, it does make sense for you to keep insisting on stuff like "d1 is useless" and etc, because you just have no other option.

can you help me sorting you by proving you can convincingly lie then? my point on requesting it is that if you give good fake reads i think you're most often than not just town here
The Deathtunnel Archon Shirou without any of his aggro or hyperposting powers.

Legend says that one day he may reclaim his Gnosis and show his effortful form once again, but until that fated day comes...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:18 am

Post by Andante »

In post 459, Kowahbunga wrote: I've been playing probably 15 years.
15 years? woah!!! that's a lot longer than me lol, but that also means you have experience/things you'll pick up on! PLEASE share your expertise with us!!! This whole "do nothing d1 idea" I really feel like doesn't sit with a veteran mafia player lol like, surely you have tips/tricks you've learned

ahhhhh here I was like "yo, I think this might be town, and I feel good about it"
then we have "I've been playing 15 years"
and now I'm just like "idk what to even think anymore, I've been playing off/on for 10 years, and no lim day 1?? that's so far from what I'd ever want to do"

rip. oh well, I won't let yall lim Kow day 1 though, he has still given some effort, and I can't tell if it's just cause I FULLY AGREE with it, but I love 434, and yall just keep ignoring his good post.... keep trying to go back to the no lim conversation, like, who cares? if yall ignore the no lim convo, I feel like Kow moves on,
Shirou, you came from no where to join the no lim mech talk??
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:18 am

Post by Andante »

In post 460, Gamma Emerald wrote: don’t feel like it
stay mad
GAMMA! No! Happiness only!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:19 am

Post by Andante »

In post 462, Lazy Shirou wrote:
In post 459, Kowahbunga wrote: I've been playing probably 15 years.

I don't see a benefit in me wasting my time giving fake reads and pretending to be something. So I will not provide you with fake reads. I'm confident in my ability to lie about things and paint pictures if needed.
VOTE: kowah

i don't even think you're necessarily scum rn but i don't necessarily believe you can convincingly lie about reads either atm

you talk about needing more "info" to figure out the townies/scum but you don't even want to help me figure you out?
Shirou, read 434 from Kow
Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:20 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

In post 473, Brickwalll wrote: VOTE: Lazy Shirou openly saying you think someone is town and then voting them because they won't comply with your request feels like borderline blackmail...
well, i'm a literal terrorist

klick can confirm that i blackmail people frequently in mafia games

we just got out of white flag game where i kinda blackmailed furtive to vote someone in the next day if i voted with him on that day

Legend says that one day he may reclaim his Gnosis and show his effortful form once again, but until that fated day comes...
Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:21 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

i take threads hostage that's what i usually do

not here though i'm vibing

chilling

mhm

Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:22 am

Post by Andante »

In post 464, Gamma Emerald wrote: In terms of Gryff vs. geraint regarding asking for investigation targeting them, geraint’s looks remarkably better than Gryff’s. In part because of the calling attention to the potential softclaim, which others have also pointed out.
If I had a dollar everytime yall were stealing each other's thoughts without giving them credit... To my knowledge, Kow is the only one who has pointed it out, and here we just go "Yeah I agree with Kow so Gryff doesn't look good" like, surely that 1 softclaim sentence is not the main reason you think geraint's looks better
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:23 am

Post by redFF »

In post 470, Andante wrote:
In post 457, redFF wrote: this site is generally more focused on day play/discussion/reading people through their posts, then by solving the game through night actions.
so have you actually read 434?
i responded to you on this already
Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:24 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

In post 478, Andante wrote: Shirou, read 434 from Kow
i've read it now

@kowah there's no way to "counter" a cop investigation in a "normal game" in this site

godfather is the mafia role that gives a green result to a cop but it's not allowed in this queue

Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:27 am

Post by Andante »

In post 465, redFF wrote:
In post 456, Andante wrote:
In post 452, redFF wrote:
In post 445, Andante wrote:
In post 442, redFF wrote: UNVOTE:
VOTE: herta

how about this
what are your thoughts on Kow after those posts?
his wagon has lost steam and the big walls he's posting read like genuine frustration
Ok, do you have any actual thoughts on these ideas in his big walls? Specifically your thoughts on 434 please, that's not "genuine frustration" and that's actual game related content from kow, so what do you think of it?
(I try not to TR people off of emotions, that's a recipe for disaster)
#434 is a legit useless post, brings zero to the table.
"he could be town, he could be scum"

i unvoted cause the wagon is going nowhere and this post right here could be AtE but is the towniest hes looked.
In post 390, Kowahbunga wrote: Anyways, I look forward to being scum read for my opinions on how the game should be played. Don't feel bad about it, it always happens when I make this post.

I don't have any reads on anyone else. There will never be a list today. It will all be in the moment. I will look at wagons, and I will question weird votes. I will decide if I believe role claims and results when they're presented.

In fact, just consider this intent to hammer the first E1 I see. Even if it's me.
I also had a thought that i could be mistaking being wrong and inexperience for scumminess
lol interesting, you think the post I loved was a nothing post, and well everyone is just ignoring it... sus
You unvoted cause wagon dead, and towny ATE? what even? anyone can ATE, I mean, if you put yourself in Kow's shoes, ALL GAME half the table has been calling Kow scum, that's literally all it would take for anyone to be frustrated.

Yeah umm see, Kow just revealed he's played maf for 15 years, doesn't sound like inexperience to me, I was also under the impression he was new, bruh I don't even know anymore, do I retract my town lean? the thread has come ALIVE this morning, we're on to something, I just have no clue what.
Also, I'm still just confused by why you all of a sudden believe ATE, and that made you go "no more kow!" but then like, Kow was your strongest push, and I haven't seen you push elsewhere??
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:28 am

Post by Andante »

In post 483, Lazy Shirou wrote:
i've read it now

@kowah there's no way to "counter" a cop investigation in a "normal game" in this site

godfather is the mafia role that gives a green result to a cop but it's not allowed in this queue
mafia doctors and gunsmiths. The docs are innocent, I'm sure there's other "innocent" combinations
Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:29 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

i just think that there's scum in [Herta/Gamma/Gryff] but i'm not okay with kowah just sliding "i have no reads" if he can't even prove to me he CAN lie as scum

it's such a small request to attempt sorting you

so you don't have reads other than andante which is very prob town, hm ok, how am i supposed to read you then you've only been talking about mafia theory

that's all i would ask of you for this day most likely unless you do something else that is scummy

fake 3 reads convincingly and prove to me that it's not just scum!you that has no idea what to say while everyone is sorting each other

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:29 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

In post 485, Andante wrote:
In post 483, Lazy Shirou wrote:
i've read it now

mafia doctors and gunsmiths. The docs are innocent, I'm sure there's other "innocent" combinations
i don't consider "gunsmith" a "cop" andante...

if we were talking about investigatives in general, yeah sure, but not a cop

Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:30 am

Post by Andante »

In post 467, Lazy Shirou wrote: @Kowah

3 fake reads with some good reasoning

that's all i'm gonna keep asking from you in this game. i need you to prove me and everyone else that you know how to lie so we can move from this.

from our PoV you can just be scum that doesn't know how to lie so far.
I'm really not liking your posts right now, first to show up to talk about "why we shouldn't no lim" and all this non game related talk, like, fake reads, random stuff, it feels like you're scum trying to derail the thread right now
VOTE: Shirou
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:30 am

Post by Taly »

the velocity is surpassing my read rate

but i townlean
kow
, i really doubt scum doubles down on takes that have been widely suspected or rebuked as objectively suboptimal play
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:30 am

Post by Andante »

In post 472, Kowahbunga wrote: I refuse to lie.
Are you mafia?
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:31 am

Post by PenguinPower »

mmm...fine
<(") | (")>
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:31 am

Post by Andante »

In post 475, Lazy Shirou wrote: my point is that you can be so bad at scum that you're lost and unable to fake reads
I mean, can we have fake reads from you then? Other than "Andante town x10"
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:32 am

Post by Taly »

hey
klick
, we differ greatly in how we solve

i could use some interaction at the moment
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:32 am

Post by Andante »

wait, PENGUIN!!! this is going so fast lol I do want your thoughts, do you think Shirou town? or is vote here ok?
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:32 am

Post by redFF »

In post 489, Taly wrote: but i townlean kow, i really doubt scum doubles down on takes that have been widely suspected or rebuked as objectively suboptimal play
yea, at some point scum just goes OK i was wrong to get the heat off them
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:34 am

Post by Andante »

In post 489, Taly wrote: the velocity is surpassing my read rate

but i townlean
kow
, i really doubt scum doubles down on takes that have been widely suspected or rebuked as objectively suboptimal play
What about kow do you townlean?
I'm currently conflicted on something, like are you townleaning the fact Kow keeps pushing for a no lim?
Kow said he's played mafia for 15 years...
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:35 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 494, Andante wrote: wait, PENGUIN!!! this is going so fast lol I do want your thoughts, do you think Shirou town? or is vote here ok?
sorry - the post in between taly's and mine kinda through off the meaning...if you and taly are town on kow then I'm fine with lumping him in the do not yeet pile.

I'm still completely fine with yeeting shirou...prefer klick.
<(") | (")>
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:37 am

Post by Taly »

In post 496, Andante wrote:
In post 489, Taly wrote: the velocity is surpassing my read rate

but i townlean
kow
What about kow do you townlean?
I'm currently conflicted on something, like are you townleaning the fact Kow keeps pushing for a no lim?
Kow said he's played mafia for 15 years...
I'm townreading the fact that
Kow
has had sustained pressure and isn't bending to anyone else.

It's similar to the reason
Klick
townread
Gryff
but I feel this case holds more water.
In post 497, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 494, Andante wrote:<br style="color: rgb(204, 204, 204);">wait, PENGUIN!!! this is going so fast lol I do want your thoughts, do you think Shirou town? or is vote here ok?<br style="color: rgb(204, 204, 204);">
<br style="color: rgb(204, 204, 204);"><br style="color: rgb(204, 204, 204);">sorry - the post in between taly's and mine kinda through off the meaning...if you and taly are town on kow then I'm fine with lumping him in the do not yeet pile.<br style="color: rgb(204, 204, 204);"><br style="color: rgb(204, 204, 204);">I'm still completely fine with yeeting shirou...prefer klick.
What do you think
Klick
-scum is trying to do right now?
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:38 am

Post by PenguinPower »

attempting build towncred? he's been white knighting players and has inconsistent thought processes so that pings me
<(") | (")>

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”