Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:25 am

Post by Andante »

In post 547, Andante wrote:
In post 545, GamerGryff wrote: The people you're voting as of late are the two people who imo have contributed the most for town thus far, Klick and Shirou.
What has Shirou contributed?
Cause I'm sorry, don't know what game you are reading, Shirou has not contributed the most for town.
GamerGryff
GamerGryff
He/They
Goon
GamerGryff
He/They
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/They

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:26 am

Post by GamerGryff »

In post 547, Andante wrote:
In post 545, GamerGryff wrote: The people you're voting as of late are the two people who imo have contributed the most for town thus far, Klick and Shirou.
What has Shirou contributed?
Go back and read. I'm not going to explain the obvious to you.
In post 548, Andante wrote: VOTE: Gryff
Lmao, quit jumping around, it only makes you look worse.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:27 am

Post by Andante »

In post 551, GamerGryff wrote: Lmao, quit jumping around, it only makes you look worse.
we serious right now... that's how you want to talk to me? feels a bit childish.. whatever, see yall later I'm not doing this right now
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:27 am

Post by Klick »

In post 489, Taly wrote: the velocity is surpassing my read rate

but i townlean
kow
, i really doubt scum doubles down on takes that have been widely suspected or rebuked as objectively suboptimal play
Yeah this
GamerGryff
GamerGryff
He/They
Goon
GamerGryff
He/They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:28 am

Post by GamerGryff »

In post 552, Andante wrote:
In post 551, GamerGryff wrote: Lmao, quit jumping around, it only makes you look worse.
we serious right now... that's how you want to talk to me? feels a bit childish.. whatever, see yall later I'm not doing this right now
Not trying to make you look childish, but jumping around makes you look hella sus
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:31 am

Post by Klick »

In post 493, Taly wrote: hey
klick
, we differ greatly in how we solve

i could use some interaction at the moment
I'm down
Any topic in mind? I'm particularly bad at actively probing the thread in ways that actually help me solve
But I'm happy to help
GamerGryff
GamerGryff
He/They
Goon
GamerGryff
He/They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:32 am

Post by GamerGryff »

Andante openly admitted their confidence is just bravado. Combined with this hopping from person to person who calls them or one of their townreads out makes them come off to me as trying to force a wagon considering many people have said they seem as obvtown, and jumping to me specifically considering some people have agreed I'm an easy wagon for scum makes emboldens my conviction in andante scum even more
GamerGryff
GamerGryff
He/They
Goon
GamerGryff
He/They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:33 am

Post by GamerGryff »

english is hard
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:39 am

Post by Klick »

In post 499, PenguinPower wrote: attempting build towncred? he's been white knighting players and has inconsistent thought processes so that pings me
I like how you just dropped the conversation we were having about my thought processes do you could keep lazily saying they're inconsistent
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:40 am

Post by Andante »

In post 556, GamerGryff wrote: Andante openly admitted their confidence is just bravado. Combined with this hopping from person to person who calls them or one of their townreads out makes them come off to me as trying to force a wagon considering many people have said they seem as obvtown, and jumping to me specifically considering some people have agreed I'm an easy wagon for scum makes emboldens my conviction in andante scum even more
I didn't say it's all fake confidence, and you're trying to say I'm voting you right now cause you're "an easy wagon"??? I'm voting you cause you said Shirou has done the most, like excuse me? also your "it only makes you look worse" comment, like are you serious right now? definitely unecessary.
I'm giving this game my absolute all, trying my best, would you rather I stuck to deathtunneling Kow all day 1? literally go look at any of my past games, it's how I work, I have a thought I run with it, whatever, I have a feeling you're not even gonna read this anyways, and it's best I step away before I say anything further. Wanna rally the troops and vote me out before I return? Do it, I dare you.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:42 am

Post by Klick »

In post 506, Andante wrote: lol ok so I was gonna read through then come up with thoughts, but this is literally Klick's first post of the game:
In post 61, Klick wrote:
In post 16, Andante wrote:oh wait one more thing on this actually, sorry I get super distracted. I find it interesting though that your first post is "hey yall I want daily reads lists" it seems odd, like I like seeing what people naturally do, like often if town posts a readslist, and it's the first main one of the game, then scum see it, panic, and post one solely to look towny, it's kinda why I don't start asking for lists from people till later, not post 1 day 1...
I kind of agree with this

Readlist as of Post 16:

TOWN:
LEANING TOWN: Andante
NULL: Brickwalll, PenguinPower, Haschel Cedricson, Herta, geraintm, Lazy Shirou, Kowahbunga, redFF, Andante, GamerGryff, Gamma Emerald, Taly
LEANING SCUM:
SCUM:
Like, the conversation was all about the day 1 readslist stuff, and Klick enters going "HERE'S MY READS THROUGH POST 16" in list form, cause that's what was being talked about, but like, the only "read" on that list is me leaning town, and like, there's not even an explanation why? like, you agreed with my post #16, so much so, that you have to tell everyone you think I'm town? ok, this is being posted on post #60, meaning there's like 40 other posts in there, not gonna move others around? No shit I'm town, I'm not a hard read, why am I the person you decide to announce? At first I was just like "a readslist for the first post?" but like, it's not a list... it's just saying I lean town, and all others null, and you're declaring I lean town on post 16 of the entire game??

ok sorry, back to reading the ISO, yeah lol Penguin I'm not feeling great about Klick hahaha
(see Brickwall, at least for you it took 6 posts, Klick here? first one!)
This post was largely intended to be humorous
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:48 am

Post by Klick »

In post 513, Andante wrote:
In post 272, Klick wrote: Yeah Gryff reads as hard town to me
So, I would love to know what exactly made Gryff read as hard town that early lol cause before this, Klick was just in the Kow!Maf boat saying what we wanted to hear?

Klick's ISO is literally only talking to/about
* Me/Kow
* Gryff
* Brickwall

like, that's it, you can't just quote a wall of reads and go "this comes from town" like, do you want to discuss any of those reads? And after last night we learned Klick's 2nd most confident TR was Brick, when like, before last night it was kinda just "brick has a point!" and that was it, not commiting to a read, I went "hey here's my thoughts" which now, I'm like, brick sounds friendly! I like brick a lot!! so sure maybe it's wrong, but the way Klick defends, and that level of confidence, just feels like it comes from TMI

and like, for someone who STARTED THE GAME with a readslist, there has been no update to it. which is odd to me, like, you posted a readslist cause we were like "yeah lists are cool!" and you made a "list" through post 16, which was literally just your read on me? then "brick is my very confident tr" that's not on the list!! I'm still confused where this brick TR came from looking at the ISO, like, it just appeared tbh, and Klick is barely interacting with people, yeah I'm down with this, Shirou is a very close 2nd place for my vote

(This almost feels like I can make a list right now... jk idk where I'd put gamma/gryff on the list)
I do have further thoughts on people
I, in fact, have a full readslist
I am comfortable with the amount I have shared thus far and don't see how it follows that 'having reads that I have not already discussed' leads to 'so Klick must be scum'
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:51 am

Post by Klick »

In post 516, Andante wrote:
In post 515, Klick wrote:
In post 428, Andante wrote: Penguin, I'd follow you, but
What's your read on me and why?
I just gave it lol, you're not town
I was catching up and hadn't read the last page?
You want people to be fully open and honest about their reads but simultaneously project false confidence about your own reads onto the thread

I'm going to talk about the reads I want to talk about, which will largely coincide with how confident I am in the reads
This should be satisfactory
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:52 am

Post by Klick »

Sometimes I like to play Mafia like poker
GamerGryff
GamerGryff
He/They
Goon
GamerGryff
He/They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:53 am

Post by GamerGryff »

In post 559, Andante wrote:
In post 556, GamerGryff wrote: Andante openly admitted their confidence is just bravado. Combined with this hopping from person to person who calls them or one of their townreads out makes them come off to me as trying to force a wagon considering many people have said they seem as obvtown, and jumping to me specifically considering some people have agreed I'm an easy wagon for scum makes emboldens my conviction in andante scum even more
I didn't say it's all fake confidence, and you're trying to say I'm voting you right now cause you're "an easy wagon"??? I'm voting you cause you said Shirou has done the most, like excuse me? also your "it only makes you look worse" comment, like are you serious right now? definitely unecessary.
I'm giving this game my absolute all, trying my best, would you rather I stuck to deathtunneling Kow all day 1? literally go look at any of my past games, it's how I work, I have a thought I run with it, whatever, I have a feeling you're not even gonna read this anyways, and it's best I step away before I say anything further. Wanna rally the troops and vote me out before I return? Do it, I dare you.
Jumping around from one thing to the next does absolutely nothing for town. It's way too impulsive.

And... Rally what troops? I don't put that much effort into trying to convince people, I'm not begging for people to vote what I do. I'm not a leader. I act on my beliefs alone. I take input from others but rarely if ever let that dictate my vote.

You're taking this way too seriously, this isn't a personal attack on you or your character
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:54 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 558, Klick wrote:
In post 499, PenguinPower wrote: attempting build towncred? he's been white knighting players and has inconsistent thought processes so that pings me
I like how you just dropped the conversation we were having about my thought processes do you could keep lazily saying they're inconsistent
We weren't having a conversation. You responded to what I said (with bunk IMO) and I felt no need to engage with it.
<(") | (")>
GamerGryff
GamerGryff
He/They
Goon
GamerGryff
He/They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:55 am

Post by GamerGryff »

In post 564, GamerGryff wrote:
In post 559, Andante wrote:
Jumping around from one thing to the next does absolutely nothing for town. It's way too impulsive.

And... Rally what troops? I don't put that much effort into trying to convince people, I'm not begging for people to vote what I do. I'm not a leader. I act on my beliefs alone. I take input from others but rarely if ever let that dictate my vote.

You're taking this way too seriously, this isn't a personal attack on you or your character
In addition, you're failure to stick to one thing and constantly jumping from one person to another shows you have no confidence in your own reads
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:55 am

Post by Klick »

In post 519, Andante wrote:Klick, can I see a current readslist from you?
(I will respond later! We need less Andante in this, cause 20% of the content being me? it's going to mess up my reads lol)
Following on from my last few posts, I'd rather not
You, Brickwalll and Herta are my most confident townreads if that helps!
Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:56 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

In post 540, Klick wrote: I decided not to because mafia NKing you isn't really a fun way to lose the game
i would make it nightless imo

if you run it i would love to play it bc it would feel like a real death game
The Deathtunnel Archon Shirou without any of his aggro or hyperposting powers.

Legend says that one day he may reclaim his Gnosis and show his effortful form once again, but until that fated day comes...
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:57 am

Post by Klick »

Shirou feels towny too
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:02 am

Post by Klick »

In post 532, Lazy Shirou wrote: it's the second time i'm explaining myself on what there is to be gained on asking kowah to do that in fact
In post 530, Andante wrote: What is he actually solving though? his first post of the game was literally a "reads list" to say I was leaning town??
exactly

it's not a constructed post to look like he's solving, it's a bit silly and most likely bc he's trying to keep track of his own readlist to me

i also note down my readlist every now and then, and in the start of the game almost everyone is also at null (here you were in the town leans from the start from me skimming the game i guess)

maybe it's because it feels like a relatable post but i like it
No it was mostly just a meme
Did I really execute it that badly? ugh
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:05 am

Post by Klick »

In post 537, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 535, Lazy Shirou wrote: yeah pp is back to null
In post 533, PenguinPower wrote: Lol - what is he actually solving?
he had takes on gryff and brick and expanded on them

but at the same time he isn't trying too hard to look like he's solving the game, he's doing it casually

it's relatable to me and i town lean him for that
He’s white knighting newbies. That isn’t solving.
'White knighting' is a fun buzzword to make an otherwise reasonable townread look bad
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:06 am

Post by PenguinPower »

yeah - but i already said i don't believe it was a real read so...there that is.
<(") | (")>
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:06 am

Post by Klick »

Okay why
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:06 am

Post by Klick »

I believe that Shirou actually intended to be lazy this game and got baited into trying more than he wanted to because he too likes solving

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”