Open 873: PYP: Anime Music & Memes - Game Over!

Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:23 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

I think notty might be town but I'm gonna check on dinner because I forgot about it

Pedit no I meant is ceph voting you sorry lol
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:24 pm

Post by notscience »

He most certainly is

Lemme know if you can figure out why!
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:25 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 297, notscience wrote:
In post 296, Cephrir wrote:
In post 294, notscience wrote: Std is town
Bad fake take
Come back when you want to share whatever it is that made you scumread me otherwise I don’t really give a fuck!
There you go, you remembered how to play scum! c:
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:26 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

I have a problem... I have caught up, and I did not find a scum read :/

Trendy choices seem to be Notty and Taly.

I kinda think Notty is town? I liked that he appeared to stop and do some meta skims when he saw something that pinged him. It was well telegraphed too, like he voted in , made a comment about meta diving in , then largely disappeared from the thread for ~20 mins, before coming back with a new take on Taly in . That 20 min thread break would be an impressive touch if faked.

I am having a hard time sorting Taly, just because every post she makes seems to either misunderstand the post that is directed at her, or she is responding to posts directed at other people. I am not sure how to sort constant misunderstandings tbh.

I would request LLD and/or Peta to solve the game for me please.

@Peta, why are you voting Dunn?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:26 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

I guess the biggest thing I did not like at this point was the course correct when questioned from VOTE: Kingtroll
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:27 pm

Post by unwnd »

Lukewarm you should be very scared because I am not currently townreading you
Stop
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:28 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 305, unwnd wrote: Lukewarm you should be very scared because I am not currently townreading you
Its okay, we all have our bad days. I'll learn to forgive you one day
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:29 pm

Post by unwnd »

VOTE: Lukewarm

Not moving my vote
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:31 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 303, Lukewarm wrote: I have a problem... I have caught up, and I did not find a scum read :/

I kinda think Notty is town? I liked that he appeared to stop and do some meta skims when he saw something that pinged him. It was well telegraphed too, like he voted in , made a comment about meta diving in , then largely disappeared from the thread for ~20 mins, before coming back with a new take on Taly in . That 20 min thread break would be an impressive touch if faked.

I am having a hard time sorting Taly, just because every post she makes seems to either misunderstand the post that is directed at her, or she is responding to posts directed at other people. I am not sure how to sort constant misunderstandings tbh.

Most egregious line in the game coming from a -you- perspective and just in general
Stop
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:31 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Oh.

When you said, not town reading me, I kinda thought you meant you did not have a read on me at all. I did not realize that you were saying you had scum read on me.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:32 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 303, Lukewarm wrote: I have a problem... I have caught up, and I did not find a scum read :/

Surely even if scum he really did the meta. Of course that would require a few minutes
Bartleby the Scrivener
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:32 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 308, unwnd wrote:

Most egregious line in the game coming from a -you- perspective and just in general
LLD and Peta are the two people on this player list who I most respect their reads, and therefore I am hoping to get more reads from them for me to see if I agree with them.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:33 pm

Post by notscience »

I actually agree with unwnd that neither one of them has done anything out of range of scum whatsoever
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:34 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 310, Cephrir wrote:

Surely even if scum he really did the meta. Of course that would require a few minutes
My assumption was that if he was scum, he would not do meta work for an excuse to move a vote this early in the game. So, seeing evidence that the meta work happened (the timing) makes me think he is more likely to be town.

I guess scum who did the meta work is an option given the timing, but seems like wasted effort for some
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:34 pm

Post by unwnd »

I mean it fucking sucks a little bit when I have to meta meta meta everything because hey I happen to know everyone but

Man that line made my skin crawl. I feel like you're someone who values your thoughts way beyond asking two people even if it was tongue-in-cheek. I also don't think they've done anything worth being townread for? You're not typically willing to just hand over your thread responsibilities??
Stop
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:39 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 312, notscience wrote: I actually agree with unwnd that neither one of them has done anything out of range of scum whatsoever
Oh. I don't currently have a town read on either of them.

LLD is null, and I did kinda like that Peta both established a list of people that he could default to scum reading, and then immediately proceeded to vote three people not on that list.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:42 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

It seem to me that you think that I was saying that I wanted to just sheep them to eternity, when what I was saying was that I wanted to see their thoughts on the game. To help me form my thoughts, both on them, and on who ever they have thoughts on.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:46 pm

Post by notscience »

Unwnd I feel like I’m losing the thread of your push wrt your meter from earlier in the game

This seems very much like the green description and not the red description, and that feels like something weird to laser in on (my biggest issue was not trusting their alignment but him using it as a measuring stick makes sense)
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:47 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 313, Lukewarm wrote:

My assumption was that if he was scum, he would not do meta work for an excuse to move a vote this early in the game. So, seeing evidence that the meta work happened (the timing) makes me think he is more likely to be town.

I guess scum who did the meta work is an option given the timing, but seems like wasted effort for some
"An excuse to move a vote" is far from the reason I would think of
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:48 pm

Post by Cephrir »

If unwnd we're scum performing for his meter, he probably made the green thing something he knew he would actually do anyway rather than designing his play around a joke he made
Bartleby the Scrivener
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:49 pm

Post by notscience »

The best jokes are based in reality
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:50 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Like, I said that. Saw that LLD was voting Notty and that Peta was voting Dunn, and then proceeded to vote someone outside of their votes.

I was not saying I was just gonna sheep them
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:50 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

I feel like lld asking for my reads and not commenting on them by now is a little weird but for all I know she's still dancing to the whopper song so I'm not too worried

Priorities
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:51 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 318, Cephrir wrote:
In post 313, Lukewarm wrote:

"An excuse to move a vote" is far from the reason I would think of
What is the reason you see then?
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:55 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 322, Save The Dragons wrote: I feel like lld asking for my reads and not commenting on them by now is a little weird but for all I know she's still dancing to the whopper song so I'm not too worried

Priorities
i got distracted by trying to setup movie night at home

can you explain the ceph read? the me read i think i sort of get as a general paranoia about how i've been weirdly fluid so far this game. it's a version of me that people haven't seen and it's got some people on edge, i suspect.

but i'd love to know what is setting you off about Ceph
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze

Return to “Completed Open Games”