Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2600 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 1:03 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm town and I don't regret my vote
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2601 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 1:03 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2598, Summon The Phoenix wrote: For me there is only two realistic options of what occured, given that we saw 2 townies flip, a ??? phase, and then 3 scum flip.

1) There was some kind of mechanic that removed bunch of scum at once as part of the ??? phase.
2) The ??? phase is connected to some kind of third party arsonist type player who got to do a special killing phase or something.

In either case, I sort of doubt this was the results of town shooting 3 scum correctly... and having it happen AFTER the 2 town deaths during night, and thus separate from the night kill assumedly as part of the ??? phase. It's something weird and fucky, and if no one claims to be responsible for the ??? phase, we should assume ill intentions from it I think, either third party or otherwise.

-Phoenix
I like the third party theory somewhat when going through the flips. kitten around was a compulsive disloyal doctor. That makes less sense to include in a setup without third party kills. Ranger's obsession with me and imaginality makes sense for a third party because she believed in such a third party before any reason to do so. Particularly if Ranger was informed about two players sharing a single role and being unaware of Summon the Phoenix's role. That's a bit of a stretch though fwiw.

What isn't a stretch is that we had two wagons on mafia simultaneously. One on the godfather and one on the disloyal doctor. The disloyal doctor flipped first, which obviously had less value. I get strong town vibes from Summon the Phoenix for this. I already know imaginality is town but I'd townread that as well. Prince gets weak townpoints for being on the counterwagon before it took off as it was also scum and he's with Mathblade. I doubt that's a panic vote but a slim possibility it was.

Quiet Owl v Kitten Around is interesting. This likely was because McMenno stalled out. I expect this wagon to be infested with scum. Mathblade being the only scum on Quiet Owl doesn't make much sense. Mathblade also is helping to start a counter to two scum wagons. He doesn't do that on a third particularly when Kitten Around has negative utility. I have no interest in a Quiet Owl wagon. Major negative points for Kitty Tacky.

I could also go for Gimli as a last minute scramble onto the kitten around wagon.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2602 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 1:04 pm

Post by Titus »

Not Mafia, a penny for your thoughts on Gimli, Ranger, and Kitty Tacky? Same for anyone else who would like to chime in.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Goodfellas/White Knight
Gimli
he/him
Goodfellas/White Knight
Goodfellas/White Knight
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2603 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 1:06 pm

Post by Gimli »

I went after every single flipped wolf, titus. and after NM as well.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Goodfellas/White Knight
Gimli
he/him
Goodfellas/White Knight
Goodfellas/White Knight

Post Post #2604 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 1:06 pm

Post by Gimli »

oh except for mathblade because I was sheeping your read.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2605 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 1:12 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1592, Gimli wrote:
In post 651, Elements wrote:
In post 12, McMenno wrote:oh like I have something in my role that interferers with investigative roles so don't target me with those please
Mcmenno is probably town from this post
think both mcmenno and elements are town for mcmenno's post and then elements' reaction alone. + elements ISO doesn't vibe too strong either way but I think she's been more towny than the other way around
In post 1697, Gimli wrote:
In post 1649, MathBlade wrote:
How can I when it’s the Titus show?
I don't wanna be that guy, but since you're talking a lot about 'the titus show', your constant talk about titus is what's making the gameday revolve around her.

I wanna talk about highprincess, I wanna talk about kitten around, and other slots. why don't you join me in figuring out the other players, math?
In post 1698, Gimli wrote:
In post 1676, KittyTacky wrote:INVEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dead:
lmao

but yeah regardless, I believe mcmenno's claim
In post 1715, Gimli wrote:
In post 1502, Titus wrote:Yet, Kitty didn't claim to send meat to Elements. Then me and Elements being swapped makes sense.

VOTE: McMenno

If no one claims to meat Elements, I think we have proof of the bus drive.
why are you voting mcmenno? who else are you scumreading?
Selected from your ISO. This really looks like you went hard after McMenno.

That does remind me though to find what specifically caused Math's turnabout on me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Goodfellas/White Knight
Gimli
he/him
Goodfellas/White Knight
Goodfellas/White Knight

Post Post #2606 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 1:15 pm

Post by Gimli »

I'm a D2 replacement, I started the game with potato reads, I said mcmenno bad the scummiest ISO of the game after this

But if you're going to start with that I think miseliming me is a fantastic idea, instead of using your bomb on me
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2607 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 1:17 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2602, Titus wrote: Not Mafia, a penny for your thoughts on Gimli, Ranger, and Kitty Tacky? Same for anyone else who would like to chime in.
Gimli is sanctimonious town
Ranger gave me scumvibes and I considered using my hammer here
Kitty Tacky I have no opinion on
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Goodfellas/White Knight
Gimli
he/him
Goodfellas/White Knight
Goodfellas/White Knight

Post Post #2608 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 1:18 pm

Post by Gimli »

I'm vengeful on even numbered days. If you're gonna use your bomb on me instead of killing scum, get me eliminated via vote and I'll kill scum instead, then you can potato on someone else
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2609 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 1:21 pm

Post by Titus »

Ok on is where Math doubts his townread on me. Let me check what my thoughts were at the time.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2610 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 1:27 pm

Post by Titus »

Meh that's Math shading me turning back to McMenno who we already know is scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2611 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 1:29 pm

Post by Titus »

I'm fine with any of Gimli, Ranger or Kitty Tacky/Not_Mafia.

Order: Ranger, Gimli, Kitty Tacky/Not_Mafia.

Seeking feedback as I'm a bit tired to go through Math's ISO.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Goodfellas/White Knight
Gimli
he/him
Goodfellas/White Knight
Goodfellas/White Knight

Post Post #2612 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 1:32 pm

Post by Gimli »

Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Goodfellas/White Knight
Gimli
he/him
Goodfellas/White Knight
Goodfellas/White Knight

Post Post #2613 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 1:33 pm

Post by Gimli »

And where is quiet owl in your scumpool.?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2614 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 1:42 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2612, Gimli wrote: Feedback: not_mafia is outed mafia
Incorrect
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2615 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 1:42 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Ranger
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Goodfellas/White Knight
Gimli
he/him
Goodfellas/White Knight
Goodfellas/White Knight

Post Post #2616 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 1:45 pm

Post by Gimli »

In post 2614, Not_Mafia wrote:
Incorrect
okay I don't actually care if you're town, you killed lycan

here is the thing, since NM is here and people want to flip other people: if you're not flipping NM this gameday, flip me instead. I'll self vote and help. then I'll go ahead and kill NM since I'm vengeful. I'm only voting NM or myself today.
Summon The Phoenix
Summon The Phoenix
They
Townie
Summon The Phoenix
They
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2617 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 1:47 pm

Post by Summon The Phoenix »

In post 2616, Gimli wrote:
In post 2614, Not_Mafia wrote:
Incorrect
okay I don't actually care if you're town, you killed lycan

here is the thing, since NM is here and people want to flip other people: if you're not flipping NM this gameday, flip me instead. I'll self vote and help. then I'll go ahead and kill NM since I'm vengeful. I'm only voting NM or myself today.
I mean... I'm not saying this is the correct choice, but if we wanted to eliminate the whole of Titus' list, we could:

Eliminate Gimli, Vengeful N_M, Titus Suicides Ranger, Scum kill someone townie which would leave us tomorrow with...

9-5=4 so we would need to have one scum or one scum+third party remaining at MAXIMUM if we did that.

So... like, do be careful with that kind of plan, mathwise we aren't guaranteed fucked if we miss scum but we do... mmm...

-Phoenix
Summon The Phoenix
Summon The Phoenix
They
Townie
Summon The Phoenix
They
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2618 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 1:48 pm

In post 2602, Titus wrote: Not Mafia, a penny for your thoughts on Gimli, Ranger, and Kitty Tacky? Same for anyone else who would like to chime in.
Gimli felt like quite obvious town on D2 when he came in

Ranger has felt like quite obvious town and claimed a vig shot last night in the neighbourhood

I was townreading KT tonally early on, but I don't remember a big thread presence from them yesterday.

More generally, it seems like you're basing your Quiet Owl read on your experience with MathBlade's scum play. Can you really read Quiet Owl's posts themselves and come back with a positive conclusion? I don't think pre-flipping them as town to decide all your reads is a good idea. Not saying that's definitely what you're doing, but it looks a bit like that.

-Summon
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Goodfellas/White Knight
Gimli
he/him
Goodfellas/White Knight
Goodfellas/White Knight

Post Post #2619 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 1:50 pm

Post by Gimli »

correct play is vote out NM and then titus kills one of her scumreads, but it has to be quiet owl and not the townies she wants to kill. so the gameday that was supposed to be simple is now tough.

pedit: she spent the entire game strong townreading math and now she assumes she can make right associatives (spoilers: wrong associatives). I mean eliminating me is insane quite frankly, BUT if I'm getting bombed at night instead then let's use our vengeful 100%
Summon The Phoenix
Summon The Phoenix
They
Townie
Summon The Phoenix
They
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2620 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 1:51 pm

In post 2617, Summon The Phoenix wrote: 9-5=4 so we would need to have one scum or one scum+third party remaining at MAXIMUM if we did that.
Speaking of setup spec, given that 4 Mafia have flipped, how many do people think are left? If there's a SK, indicated by Frogsterking's flip, would 17/5/1 be a plausible ratio? I'm seeing N_M and QO together but is 16/6/1 too scumsided?

-Summon
Summon The Phoenix
Summon The Phoenix
They
Townie
Summon The Phoenix
They
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2621 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 1:54 pm

In post 2619, Gimli wrote: correct play is vote out NM and then titus kills one of her scumreads, but it has to be quiet owl and not the townies she wants to kill. so the gameday that was supposed to be simple is now tough.
Yeah this is what I want

-Summon
Summon The Phoenix
Summon The Phoenix
They
Townie
Summon The Phoenix
They
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2622 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 1:56 pm

So essentially... I need to have a talk with Titus and get us on the same page as a town?

ahhhhhhhh fine okay. I'll do it, just... you owe me one.

Titus, can we talk about reads and shit? I promise I won't lose my patience. Or.... try not to.

-Phoenix
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Goodfellas/White Knight
Gimli
he/him
Goodfellas/White Knight
Goodfellas/White Knight

Post Post #2623 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 1:57 pm

Post by Gimli »