Goon
Goon

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 12:54 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 817, Andante wrote:
In post 813, Brickwalll wrote:
In post 806, Andante wrote: Can we lim Herta instead of Gamma? por favor
Andante
do you not think is tunnelling on Gryff? So much so that your scum reads of other players like Gamma and Herta are based on their likeliness to be scum partners with Gryff, who may I remind you is not confirmed scum.

Skews yours reads of other players until we know what Gryff flips. Why were you so happy to change off Gryff so quickly to Herta when in 624 it was all Gryff?
Gryff is scum, no freaking chance they're town here, I also know yall all refuse to lim Gryff here cause ATE=Town so whatever, Herta is a really good next option, not sure how you're shocked I want herta here
Not shocked you want Herta, just how easily you gave up on the Gryff wagon.
GamerGryff
GamerGryff
He/They
Goon
GamerGryff
He/They
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/They

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 12:55 pm

Post by GamerGryff »

Andante
do you not think is tunnelling on Gryff? So much so that your scum reads of other players like Gamma and Herta are based on their likeliness to be scum partners with Gryff, who may I remind you is not confirmed scum.

Skews yours reads of other players until we know what Gryff flips. Why were you so happy to change off Gryff so quickly to Herta when in 624 it was all Gryff?
Gryff is scum, no freaking chance they're town here, I also know yall all refuse to lim Gryff here cause ATE=Town so whatever, Herta is a really good next option, not sure how you're shocked I want herta here
How am I scum
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 12:55 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 815, GamerGryff wrote: , my scumdar is pinged based on the way you've been acting being very similar to my own experiences as scum, though I openly admit I've never played with you, so I have no knowledge on whether this is just your normal behavior or how good you are at potentially hiding it
also, when I'm here it's "I have no idea your playstyle, so I'm not super confident in this" but when I'm not here, it's literally "andante is scum"

and you wonder why I'm locked on to my sr of you? nothing you're doing changes my mind
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 12:55 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 823, Firebringer wrote: gamma u been literally a snarky asshole and calling someone else a jackass for being snarky back is like hypocritical.

r u just trying to start fights or what
Being snarky is the norm for me, I don’t feel like it’s the norm for Klick
Also, him literally trying to use my own words against me is a jackass move, as well as among the toxic habits of my father, so I have just about zero tolerance for it.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 12:55 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Can you fuckers slow down I’m getting pedited 3 times a post
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 12:56 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 811, Andante wrote:
In post 807, Klick wrote:
In post 800, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 792, Klick wrote: There have been times where you have felt clearly town and that has been correct
This is not one of those times
And what times were those?
Sorry, I only answer questions from people that I decide are asking in good faith
Really? We're playing this game? fine, I'll ask the question, what part of the game did gamma clearly feel town to you?
Your question is different than hers!
I thought it was clear from the surrounding context but I was saying that I've thought Gamma has been obvtown in games that aren't this one
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 12:56 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 826, GamerGryff wrote:
Andante

How am I scum
You're not town, and I've told people over and over why I sr you, I can ask you the same question and your answer is literally "how you play is scummy" at least for me I can point to game related stuff you've said
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 12:57 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 828, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 823, Firebringer wrote: gamma u been literally a snarky asshole and calling someone else a jackass for being snarky back is like hypocritical.

r u just trying to start fights or what
Being snarky is the norm for me, I don’t feel like it’s the norm for Klick
Also, him literally trying to use my own words against me is a jackass move, as well as among the toxic habits of my father, so I have just about zero tolerance for it.
If you are going to act like a prick people are going to act the same way back to you. If you don’t like it then don’t do it. Finish and klaar.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 12:57 pm

Post by Firebringer »

andante for ur favorite fellow dog player.
why is gamer scum again.

pretend im a big dumbie
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
GamerGryff
GamerGryff
He/They
Goon
GamerGryff
He/They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 12:57 pm

Post by GamerGryff »

In post 827, Andante wrote:
In post 815, GamerGryff wrote: , my scumdar is pinged based on the way you've been acting being very similar to my own experiences as scum, though I openly admit I've never played with you, so I have no knowledge on whether this is just your normal behavior or how good you are at potentially hiding it
also, when I'm here it's "I have no idea your playstyle, so I'm not super confident in this" but when I'm not here, it's literally "andante is scum"

and you wonder why I'm locked on to my sr of you? nothing you're doing changes my mind
Well lucky for you after this game you'll never deal with me again, because I won't be joining games with you in the future even if I stick around
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 12:58 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

Andante just tunnels in on people. Struggling to trust her reads to be honest.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 12:59 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 830, Klick wrote:
In post 792, Klick wrote: There have been times where you have felt clearly town and that has been correct
Sorry, I only answer questions from people that I decide are asking in good faith
Really? We're playing this game? fine, I'll ask the question, what part of the game did gamma clearly feel town to you?
I thought it was clear from the surrounding context but I was saying that I've thought Gamma has been obvtown in games that aren't this one
I mean, Gamma is literally sick right now, so much of an impact do you think that has on this game?
I hate seeing the unfriendly (I know there's another word for it) tone the back and forth is going, so can we please try to keep it nice!! Like, at the end of the day, we're all people, no need to get mean, even if we're annoyed... I know I'm not the best either at this, but yeah... the whole "I only answer.." like, at that point, just ignore, or ask to rephrase the question...

VOTE: Herta
back to scum! lets go!
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:00 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 793, Klick wrote: What things do you feel strongly about in this game so far, if anything?
In post 794, Klick wrote: Or what do you feel more strongly about relative to other things?
In post 795, Klick wrote: You're saying I don't know what 'being town' is for you
What does being town mean for you?
How are you being town here?
I posted four things at Gamma
The one part that Gamma actually decided to respond to is telling
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:00 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 835, Brickwalll wrote: Andante just tunnels in on people. Struggling to trust her reads to be honest.
Gryff/Herta/red is at least a 2/3

trust that or don't up to you. Klick vote was just a "hey! we're playing nice!'
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:01 pm

Post by Andante »

the speed of this is insane right now lol, I hit "submit" see like 2 messages I missed, wooooo
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:01 pm

Post by Herta »

Oh wow. Red's scum now?
GamerGryff
GamerGryff
He/They
Goon
GamerGryff
He/They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:01 pm

Post by GamerGryff »

In post 831, Andante wrote:
In post 826, GamerGryff wrote:
Andante

How am I scum
You're not town, and I've told people over and over why I sr you, I can ask you the same question and your answer is literally "how you play is scummy" at least for me I can point to game related stuff you've said
I'm scum because I'm not town, got it
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:02 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 836, Andante wrote:
In post 830, Klick wrote:
I mean, Gamma is literally sick right now, so much of an impact do you think that has on this game?
I hate seeing the unfriendly (I know there's another word for it) tone the back and forth is going, so can we please try to keep it nice!! Like, at the end of the day, we're all people, no need to get mean, even if we're annoyed... I know I'm not the best either at this, but yeah... the whole "I only answer.." like, at that point, just ignore, or ask to rephrase the question...

VOTE: Herta
back to scum! lets go!
You are putting Gamma’s actions down to being sick but she admits in that being snarky is the norm for her. So why are you defending her so hard with this sick defence? Protecting your scum buddy?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:02 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 834, GamerGryff wrote:
In post 827, Andante wrote:

Well lucky for you after this game you'll never deal with me again, because I won't be joining games with you in the future even if I stick around
damn.. I'm sorry!!! I didn't mean to upset you!!!
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:02 pm

Post by Firebringer »

andante i swear if u do that thing u always do with me where u ignore me talking to u.
Idk i might just flip a random table over.

or maybe get a voodoo doll of u and stab it with needles.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:02 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 836, Andante wrote: I hate seeing the unfriendly (I know there's another word for it) tone the back and forth is going, so can we please try to keep it nice!! Like, at the end of the day, we're all people, no need to get mean, even if we're annoyed... I know I'm not the best either at this, but yeah... the whole "I only answer.." like, at that point, just ignore, or ask to rephrase the question...
Gamma did exactly this to Brickwalll
Why is it notable when I do it back to Gamma but not when Gamma does it to Brickwalll
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:03 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 842, Brickwalll wrote: Protecting your scum buddy?
exactly! I show up after forgetting about the game, see my buddy is on e-1, and instead of just hiding till someone hammers, I go "Can we yeet my sr plz"

gamma might be scum sure, but I actively sr gryff and herta
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:04 pm

Post by redFF »

In post 840, Herta wrote: Oh wow. Red's scum now?
nope
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:04 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 844, Firebringer wrote: andante i swear if u do that thing u always do with me where u ignore me talking to u.
Idk i might just flip a random table over.

or maybe get a voodoo doll of u and stab it with needles.
nooo not the table!
what's up?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:05 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 845, Klick wrote:
In post 836, Andante wrote: I hate seeing the unfriendly (I know there's another word for it) tone the back and forth is going, so can we please try to keep it nice!! Like, at the end of the day, we're all people, no need to get mean, even if we're annoyed... I know I'm not the best either at this, but yeah... the whole "I only answer.." like, at that point, just ignore, or ask to rephrase the question...
Gamma did exactly this to Brickwalll
Why is it notable when I do it back to Gamma but not when Gamma does it to Brickwalll
I wasn't around for gamma and brick, I'm around now, I saw it, I shut it down

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”