Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:14 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 864, Andante wrote:
In post 860, Brickwalll wrote: Please can we lim Gamma now?
Gamma is e-1 why not ask for a claim?
Because I’m not dropping the hammer and thus wouldn’t want them to claim prematurely. When someone gives intent they can claim.

Why you trying to out a role early?
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:14 pm

Post by redFF »

In post 873, Firebringer wrote: gamma what even are u doing
r u trying to start a figth with me now
im not interested.

give reads or don't. u were being an asshole, i called u out for being a hypocritical asshole.
i don't care if u have a meta for being an asshole. stop it.
watch out dude
shes been ban twice
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:15 pm

Post by Firebringer »

theres also like an unspoken word about not bringing ur personal life problems into the game. so if u have personal problems going on, go deal with that instead of playing this game.

this is a game for fun. if ur not having fun and are just here to vent out any personal problems going on, ur better of not playing it cause ur ruining the fun for everyone including urself.

i don't want to have to repeat this anymore times in this game.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:16 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 866, GamerGryff wrote:
In post 843, Andante wrote:
In post 834, GamerGryff wrote:
In post 827, Andante wrote:
In post 815, GamerGryff wrote: , my scumdar is pinged based on the way you've been acting being very similar to my own experiences as scum, though I openly admit I've never played with you, so I have no knowledge on whether this is just your normal behavior or how good you are at potentially hiding it
also, when I'm here it's "I have no idea your playstyle, so I'm not super confident in this" but when I'm not here, it's literally "andante is scum"

and you wonder why I'm locked on to my sr of you? nothing you're doing changes my mind
Well lucky for you after this game you'll never deal with me again, because I won't be joining games with you in the future even if I stick around
damn.. I'm sorry!!! I didn't mean to upset you!!!
It's fine, just, sheesh, the way you're speaking reads to me like you're actively angry. If I made you upset for some reason, I'm sorry
I'm not angry anymore no! definitely was with the childish whatever (I don't remember exactly what was said, I'm not looking it up) I've moved on to honestly just annoyed now like you're have this whole post talking about whatever, then drop in "Andante is scum" and that's all you say about me, like, yeah I'll acknowledge I'm getting tunneled onto you, then I see the comment like "I'm never playing with you again andante" and I'm like, "idk what to make of that, guess I just keep you in the scum pile" it's not even like I'm limming you now, I want herta, and hey, we'll have information tomorrow I'm sure
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:16 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

intent to hammer on page 70, which at this current rate gives gamma 15 minutes to decide if they want to claim anything first
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:17 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 867, Gamma Emerald wrote: You can be excused for not knowing my meta but not knowing my personality is a far fucking cry from what I’d expect of you
What kind of game are we playing right now? like, this sentence alone just makes me wanna hammer it lol
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:17 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 867, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 823, Firebringer wrote: gamma u been literally a snarky asshole and calling someone else a jackass for being snarky back is like hypocritical.

r u just trying to start fights or what
One more thing regarding this
You can be excused for not knowing my meta but not knowing my personality is a far fucking cry from what I’d expect of you
In addition I have been banned twice recently for toxicity, so you may need to update your idea of how I behave with that data
Why are you so content being rude to people on the internet. If you don’t want to answer the question explain it, don’t have to be an asshole. Just because it’s your meta means nothing. You actively chose it to be your meta which means you actively choose to be an asshole. We might not know your personality, but a lot can be inferred from your attitude.
GamerGryff
GamerGryff
He/They
Goon
GamerGryff
He/They
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/They

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:18 pm

Post by GamerGryff »

In post 877, Firebringer wrote: theres also like an unspoken word about not bringing ur personal life problems into the game. so if u have personal problems going on, go deal with that instead of playing this game.

this is a game for fun. if ur not having fun and are just here to vent out any personal problems going on, ur better of not playing it cause ur ruining the fun for everyone including urself.

i don't want to have to repeat this anymore times in this game.
I feel bad that I did this
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:18 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 859, Klick wrote:
@Gamma

What are your three most confident reads right now and why?
What are you doing right now that makes this 'your town game'?
Idk about confident reads because that’s hard to do when it feels like no one is approaching me in a fair manner
Even Andante I don’t 100% know what to make of the defense because when most of the game is pushing me it makes it really fucking easy for scum to pocket me

As for what I’m doing here that’s distinctly part of my towngame, the fact I’m not trying to avoid burning bridges is the biggest thing. I can kinda replicate it as scum but it’s distinctly different (tho I scant exactly put it in words, I can link a game where I did it tho)
The reason why I do it as town more than as scum is because it comes from a feeling of “you all clearly can’t solve me on a good day so I ain’t doing shit to make your lives easier”
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
GamerGryff
GamerGryff
He/They
Goon
GamerGryff
He/They
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/They

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:19 pm

Post by GamerGryff »

UNVOTE:

I don't recall Gamma being toxic back in the day but I could be wrong.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:19 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 875, Brickwalll wrote:
Because I’m not dropping the hammer and thus wouldn’t want them to claim prematurely. When someone gives intent they can claim.

So, you asking for someone to lim gamma is fine, but me going "you're gonna want to ask for a claim" is role fishing and not fine? wtf? in case you missed it, this game is moving at a million miles a second, people just popping in? have NO IDEA gamma is on e-1 and you're setting up for someone to accidentally hammer gamma. Yes I want a claim before we lim the person
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:20 pm

Post by Firebringer »

I don't think any of what gamma has done for last 2 pages is AI at all
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:21 pm

Post by redFF »

In post 884, GamerGryff wrote: UNVOTE:

who were u voting? andante? why the unvote?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:22 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 883, Gamma Emerald wrote: Even Andante I don’t 100% know what to make of the defense because when most of the game is pushing me it makes it really fucking easy for scum to pocket me
I mean, I'm not fully defending you lol, you're just null for me, but I see everyone going at you, you've said you're sick, I've literally tried playing mafia when sick before, it sucks, I'd rather just let you be for now, so you can spend whatever energy you have towards playing the game, my reads on gryff/herta are strong enough to where I genuinely don't care what your alignment is right now
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:23 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 885, Andante wrote:

So, you asking for someone to lim gamma is fine, but me going "you're gonna want to ask for a claim" is role fishing and not fine? wtf? in case you missed it, this game is moving at a million miles a second, people just popping in? have NO IDEA gamma is on e-1 and you're setting up for someone to accidentally hammer gamma. Yes I want a claim before we lim the person
I honestly think at this level it’s inferred that you ask for a claim before you hammer. If not I will explicitly say now will someone please ask for a claim before they hammer Gamma, if they are going to.

I do not want anyone to quick hammer Gamma.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:23 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 887, redFF wrote:
In post 884, GamerGryff wrote: UNVOTE:

who were u voting? andante? why the unvote?
probably was a gamma vote tbh
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:24 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

Also, I really was just fishing with my role fishing comment. Didn’t think you were seriously doing it.
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:24 pm

Post by Herta »

In post 888, Andante wrote:
In post 883, Gamma Emerald wrote: Even Andante I don’t 100% know what to make of the defense because when most of the game is pushing me it makes it really fucking easy for scum to pocket me
I mean, I'm not fully defending you lol, you're just null for me, but I see everyone going at you, you've said you're sick, I've literally tried playing mafia when sick before, it sucks, I'd rather just let you be for now, so you can spend whatever energy you have towards playing the game, my reads on gryff/herta are strong enough to where I genuinely don't care what your alignment is right now
Why was gamma's ate genuing and gryff's not?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:24 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 889, Brickwalll wrote:
In post 885, Andante wrote:

I honestly think at this level it’s inferred that you ask for a claim before you hammer. If not I will explicitly say now will someone please ask for a claim before they hammer Gamma, if they are going to.

I do not want anyone to quick hammer Gamma.
and I'm saying, to those not here, they have NO IDEA gamma was on e-1 so if I just show up, see "can we please lim herta now" I go "sure, that's one of my srs" then place my vote, hammering the day without realizing
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:25 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Yeah I’m not claiming currently.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:25 pm

Post by Firebringer »

i agree too much with what brickwall is posting.
is he parroting my thoughts or am i parroting his thoughts or we just in sync.

ehhh will just town bucket for now
Show

Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:26 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 892, Herta wrote:
In post 888, Andante wrote:
Why was gamma's ate genuing and gryff's not?
I didn't even read ate from gamma? I see a gamma post, see the "I have the flu" signature, and I go "awww hope she's feeling better"
not sure on your question here? I don't care about ate, try not to use it at all, I sr Gryff for reasons I've said, but honestly posts like this? congrats, you've jumped ahead of Gryff on the scumminess ranking
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:27 pm

Post by Firebringer »

idk i think this game is pretty simply andante/gamma and unkown third maybe shirou.
I don't think i have to actually try hard.

no one else is really pinging me.
Show

Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:27 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 895, Firebringer wrote: i agree too much with what brickwall is posting.
is he parroting my thoughts or am i parroting his thoughts or we just in sync.

ehhh will just town bucket for now
what posts do you agree with? Brick was trying to accuse me of rolefishing when I was like "you realize saying 'can we please lim gamma now?' is setting someone up to accidentally hammer"
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:27 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 897, Firebringer wrote: idk i think this game is pretty simply andante/gamma and unkown third maybe shirou.
I don't think i have to actually try hard.

no one else is really pinging me.
how am I pinging you

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”