Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2750 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 6:56 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Doesn't make me scum
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2751 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 6:57 am

Post by Gimli »

yes it does
Summon The Phoenix
Summon The Phoenix
They
Townie
Summon The Phoenix
They
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2752 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 7:00 am

Post by Summon The Phoenix »

In post 2747, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 2725, imaginality wrote: @Not_Mafia did you have your hammer power since game start or acquire it during the game?
I was given it night 2, I don't know how, why or by whom
Why didn't you say this here?

-Summon
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2753 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 7:03 am

Post by Gimli »

they went full memes with their inventions, isn't that awesome
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #2754 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 7:12 am

Post by imaginality »

I agree with Titus that given we're both dying tonight (I checked with the mod just in case one or both of us could somehow be saved by a doc tonight but nope), it's time to mass claim.

Pedit: Not_Mafia's response to my question is more reason to mass claim as it proves NM town (given the disloyal inventor) if we can rule out them having received the hammer via a bus drive or redirect.

Enchant is a disloyal inventor so couldn't
directly
vend to teammates.

It's possible if the remaining mafia (if any) have a bus driver or redirector that Enchant could vend to player A and then get the hammer into NM's hands. It's also possible that the town bus driver got it into NM's hands by chance (though that would imply scum gave it to someone they didn't target for the nightkill, or that the nightkill target was protected (but that doesn't fit with the two kills per night)).

Personally I think it reasonably plausible scum Enchant gave the hammer to town NM with intent of getting more town cred when claiming later. But mass claim here will certainly help narrow down the possibilities.
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2755 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 7:14 am

Post by Gimli »

oh its disloyal? holy shit
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2756 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 7:15 am

Post by Gimli »

UNVOTE:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2757 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 7:19 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2752, Summon The Phoenix wrote:
In post 2747, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 2725, imaginality wrote: @Not_Mafia did you have your hammer power since game start or acquire it during the game?
I was given it night 2, I don't know how, why or by whom
Why didn't you say this here?

-Summon
I wasn't asked
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2758 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 7:28 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2755, Gimli wrote: oh its disloyal? holy shit
This is helpful to massclaim for X reason.

Can we do this now?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2759 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 7:55 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2754, imaginality wrote: I agree with Titus that given we're both dying tonight (I checked with the mod just in case one or both of us could somehow be saved by a doc tonight but nope), it's time to mass claim.

Pedit: Not_Mafia's response to my question is more reason to mass claim as it proves NM town (given the disloyal inventor) if we can rule out them having received the hammer via a bus drive or redirect.

directly
vend to teammates.

It's possible if the remaining mafia (if any) have a bus driver or redirector that Enchant could vend to player A and then get the hammer into NM's hands. It's also possible that the town bus driver got it into NM's hands by chance (though that would imply scum gave it to someone they didn't target for the nightkill, or that the nightkill target was protected (but that doesn't fit with the two kills per night)).

Personally I think it reasonably plausible scum Enchant gave the hammer to town NM with intent of getting more town cred when claiming later. But mass claim here will certainly help narrow down the possibilities.
I think Lycanfire was dead.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Prince of Paterson
Prince of Paterson
he/him
Goon
Prince of Paterson
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2760 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 8:07 am

Post by Prince of Paterson »

I find it annoying that Titus says that she shouldn't need to clarify her role because she says she has made it clear multiple times. When actually, twice now today, she has changed her claim from what it was previously despite saying earlier it was a fullclaim. I don't know why she expects that we should take her at her word.

It feels like she keeps changing the claim to whatever is currently convenient to her. Why would imaginality be a night 5 rolecop while
also
Lovers with Titus who is
also
a compulsive night 4 suicide bomber? He always dies before getting to use his rolecop? Why has this never come up until now? Why did she earlier this day phase insist that imaginality would be conftown on her flip if he's going to die anyway?
Prince of Paterson
Prince of Paterson
he/him
Goon
Prince of Paterson
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2761 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 8:10 am

Now both are insisting on a massclaim for vague reasons when the mod explicitly warned us that massclaiming would probably be end poorly for town.
Prince of Paterson
Prince of Paterson
he/him
Goon
Prince of Paterson
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2762 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 8:13 am

In post 2754, imaginality wrote: Pedit: Not_Mafia's response to my question is more reason to mass claim as it proves NM town (given the disloyal inventor) if we can rule out them having received the hammer via a bus drive or redirect.

directly
vend to teammates.

Giving this as a rationale for massclaiming is negligent or malicious. If Not_Mafia is scum, then there is no reason to believe that he is telling the truth that he received the hammer power and that it wasn't something he had all along. Saying that his own word proves him as town is, at best, an extreme lack of critical thinking.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #2763 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 8:28 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Hey can I ask a very fair question?

If this is something NM was gifted, why did he claim to have to post a miltank with a hammer as part of it? Wouldn't that be something that would appear in his role PM over an invention?

Furthermore, why did NM withhold that info until the moment it would potentially spare him?

The whole thing is fishy top to bottom.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Prince of Paterson
Prince of Paterson
he/him
Goon
Prince of Paterson
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2764 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 8:37 am

Do you have a reason you're appealing to the crowd in this manner? If you find it suspicious, why not make the case and push it? This seems unusual to me.

Not_Mafia was a replacement, so I believe that it makes more sense that it was something given to him midgame, and Enchant was allowed to flavor his inventions. It seems very fitting that he would give Not_Mafia that power, as they both have a joy for hammering.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2765 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 8:40 am

In post 2764, Prince of Paterson wrote: Do you have a reason you're appealing to the crowd in this manner? If you find it suspicious, why not make the case and push it? This seems unusual to me.

Not_Mafia was a replacement, so I believe that it makes more sense that it was something given to him midgame, and Enchant was allowed to flavor his inventions. It seems very fitting that he would give Not_Mafia that power, as they both have a joy for hammering.
Appealing to the crowd gives everyone a chance to answer, which solves things like "NM was a replacement" which I didn't know.

that's why, my dude. Because I'm days behind in this game so when I make an argument like that I'm literally asking for someone to disprove it for me or come in and provide more evidence to solidify it because I don't HAVE THAT EVIDENCE

lmfao

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2766 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 8:41 am

Like cut me a little slack here as I try to engage with this game, open invitations for engagement are a great tool for this why are you pressed about that?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2767 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 8:45 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2760, Prince of Paterson wrote: I find it annoying that Titus says that she shouldn't need to clarify her role because she says she has made it clear multiple times. When actually, twice now today, she has changed her claim from what it was previously despite saying earlier it was a fullclaim. I don't know why she expects that we should take her at her word.

It feels like she keeps changing the claim to whatever is currently convenient to her. Why would imaginality be a night 5 rolecop while
also
Lovers with Titus who is
also
a compulsive night 4 suicide bomber? He always dies before getting to use his rolecop? Why has this never come up until now? Why did she earlier this day phase insist that imaginality would be conftown on her flip if he's going to die anyway?
Disloyal doctor. I expected a protective role if I was cleared. I just didn't expect it to be scum. Yes it doesn't make sense from a design perspective but it punishes scum for protecting me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Prince of Paterson
Prince of Paterson
he/him
Goon
Prince of Paterson
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2768 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 8:46 am

In post 2766, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: Like cut me a little slack here as I try to engage with this game, open invitations for engagement are a great tool for this why are you pressed about that?
Reasonable. It didn't come across like you were looking for more information, it sounded more like you wanted others to come to the conclusion you had. I may have read too much into it, though. It surprised me as an approach, is all.
Prince of Paterson
Prince of Paterson
he/him
Goon
Prince of Paterson
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2769 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 8:48 am

In post 2767, Titus wrote:
In post 2760, Prince of Paterson wrote: I find it annoying that Titus says that she shouldn't need to clarify her role because she says she has made it clear multiple times. When actually, twice now today, she has changed her claim from what it was previously despite saying earlier it was a fullclaim. I don't know why she expects that we should take her at her word.

also
Lovers with Titus who is
also
Disloyal doctor. I expected a protective role if I was cleared. I just didn't expect it to be scum. Yes it doesn't make sense from a design perspective but it punishes scum for protecting me.
Except imaginality just said that neither of you can be saved by a protective role. Get your stories straight.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2770 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 8:48 am

Post by Gimli »

IDK what to do next. who are we eliminating? QO or ranger?
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2771 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 8:49 am

In post 2768, Prince of Paterson wrote:
In post 2766, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: Like cut me a little slack here as I try to engage with this game, open invitations for engagement are a great tool for this why are you pressed about that?
Reasonable. It didn't come across like you were looking for more information, it sounded more like you wanted others to come to the conclusion you had. I may have read too much into it, though. It surprised me as an approach, is all.
I mean, it probably came across that way because the implied question was "uh, am I crazy or does this all add up to being this obvious thing?"

it was a sanity check of a question opened to the whole thread for the opportunity to support or deny the take. It's... like playing Cleudo? You present a world and ask if anyone can disprove it and if no one does.... it's a good sign that world has some merit to explore, at minimum.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2772 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 8:49 am

Post by Gimli »

also
Lovers with Titus who is
also
wait

what?
Prince of Paterson
Prince of Paterson
he/him
Goon
Prince of Paterson
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2773 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 8:50 am

Am I the only one who has issues with Titus and her claim?
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2774 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 8:50 am

Post by Gimli »

why would a night 5 rolecop be lovers with a compulsive night 4 suicide bomber? jesus.

pedit: yeah I can see it now. I somehow didn't know they were lovers.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”