Mini 2287: AB:LoAF (Postgame)

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2023 8:32 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 505, TemporalLich wrote: is a good case. My townread on KittyTacky was mostly based on the commentary being towny... but the lack of engagement is indeed concerning...

And the commentary might be NAI anyway lol, which undermines my previous townread on KittyTacky.
In post 503, Gimli wrote: lich, are there jesters in the setup?
not that I know of, but the Vampire does has an incentive to be eliminated.
Then are you Vampire? Because I agree with Gimli you're acting like you want to be elim'd this game. I can't find one towny thing you've done and I've been looking for something.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2023 8:37 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 509, TemporalLich wrote: yeah I forgot Deathseeker somehow... That's indeed jestery, but never on Day 1.
In post 506, Gimli wrote: are you a vampire
are you implying I'm acting jestery? that's really bad when my claimed role (meta-neighbor) requires credibility to work.
Why do you think your neighbor Doctor wants you elim'd? Do you think they could be scum/third party?
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:14 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 526, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 509, TemporalLich wrote: yeah I forgot Deathseeker somehow... That's indeed jestery, but never on Day 1.
In post 506, Gimli wrote: are you a vampire
are you implying I'm acting jestery? that's really bad when my claimed role (meta-neighbor) requires credibility to work.
Why do you think your neighbor Doctor wants you elim'd? Do you think they could be scum/third party?
I asked them point blank and if they wanted to be eliminated, even before I knew of a specific role/alignment that would want that.

But they have been giving vague responses all centered around making sure they have credibility to make a meta-neighborhood work.

But they also said they are trying to avoid being eliminated, but not is such a direct way.

All this vagueness has me confused.

Pre Edit: I asked them in the hood, if I wasn't being clear here.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'actually ya drew is useless' - Snivy
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:51 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Very suspicious. I'm not quite sure how to take that. If he's third party that means that scum might be coasting at the moment.
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2023 10:22 am

Post by Herta »

I'm inclined to trust marashu here, and he isn't voting, so I'll wait.
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her, they/them

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2023 10:57 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 228, Doctor Drew wrote: There was something I didn't like about Kitty's early posting, but changed my tuned as I kept skimming, will revisit that as I read the thread again.
Did you ever reach a conclusion on this?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2023 11:25 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 530, Aisa wrote:
In post 228, Doctor Drew wrote: There was something I didn't like about Kitty's early posting, but changed my tuned as I kept skimming, will revisit that as I read the thread again.
I did not actually, got a bit caught up on the TL situation, kind of forgot about them.
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2023 11:53 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 531, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 530, Aisa wrote:
I did not actually, got a bit caught up on the TL situation, kind of forgot about them.
What did you originally not like?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2023 12:06 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 90, KittyTacky wrote: Who tf posts a reads list 4 pages in. What is even there to make enough reads on for a full list?
It was this, getting that upset over posting initial reads(whether you agree with the reads or not), jumped out at me.

Not much here tbh, could have been trying to jumpstart a miselim, but not much else evidence to really support that.

Did find it interesting that Gimli gave them shit for saying they aren't familiar with the player list. There was a slight back and forth that seemed a bit forced. But that might be better to revisit at a later time.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2023 12:10 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 529, Herta wrote: I'm inclined to trust marashu here, and he isn't voting, so I'll wait.
Who do you scumread?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2023 12:12 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 531, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 530, Aisa wrote:
Yeah I realized this game has kinda all become about TL situation and now Mara's claim. Not quite sure why but feels like it's dead here. We all only have 2 days so I would like for everyone to come up with a consensus with everything. What do you think about the Hail for 2 days?
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2023 12:13 pm

Post by Aisa »

Yeah this is a hard game currently, I kinda waver between eliminating someone who is not posting and someone who is posting. I usually don't like eliminating for high information but I also worry that if we do e.g. KittyTacky, then tomorrow will be a repeat of today.

Though we earn an extra yeet if the game is nightless for a couple nights. That seems pretty good, much more robustly useful than either Rain or Snow I think.

P-edit: nice
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2023 12:14 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I think I'm fine with Hail if that's the consensus. Mara I think you should choose though.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2023 12:14 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 536, Aisa wrote: Yeah this is a hard game currently, I kinda waver between eliminating someone who is not posting and someone who is posting. I usually don't like eliminating for high information but I also worry that if we do e.g. KittyTacky, then tomorrow will be a repeat of today.

Though we earn an extra yeet if the game is nightless for a couple nights. That seems pretty good, much more robustly useful than either Rain or Snow I think.

P-edit: nice
Yeah, that's kinda what I'm leaning too.
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2023 12:17 pm

Post by Aisa »

I do have some faith that the lower volume posters will give us some more AI content in time, and they may not be an *easy* read but I think that we may be able to take a reasonable guess eventually.

Doesn't really help resolve today though hmmm
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2023 12:19 pm

Post by Gimli »

In post 533, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 90, KittyTacky wrote: Who tf posts a reads list 4 pages in. What is even there to make enough reads on for a full list?
It was this, getting that upset over posting initial reads(whether you agree with the reads or not), jumped out at me.
I also talked about this, if you recall. I also didn't care for KT's posts this game, I'm sure being busy is NAI but what he did post was not towny.

I also think yume is a great elimination today and am leaning KT/yume as decent wagons, as opposed to TL who's jestery and not really that scummy imo. I really think a lot of the reasons why he is getting SRed are player-dependant. if I was posting like TL I'd definitely be not-town.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2023 12:22 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 539, Aisa wrote: I do have some faith that the lower volume posters will give us some more AI content in time, and they may not be an *easy* read but I think that we may be able to take a reasonable guess eventually.

Doesn't really help resolve today though hmmm
My fear is if we elim' a lurker, we will be back to the same boring stage in Day 2 since there will technically be no night.

Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2023 12:23 pm

Post by Herta »

In post 534, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 529, Herta wrote: I'm inclined to trust marashu here, and he isn't voting, so I'll wait.
Who do you scumread?
In post 519, Herta wrote: Yume, KittyTacky and maybe Fuyuhiko still are all good votes.
You?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2023 12:25 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 542, Herta wrote:
In post 534, Kokichi Oma wrote:
Who do you scumread?
In post 519, Herta wrote: Yume, KittyTacky and maybe Fuyuhiko still are all good votes.
You?
TL, Yume I would be okay with voting off since they've deliberately done nothing every time they've shown (But I could say that for a few players).
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2023 12:28 pm

Post by Herta »

While I think yume and kittytacky would be fine, kittytacky seems more scummy btw, I am interested in sorting Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu. They pinged me wrong beginning of the game, but no one seemed to see what I did (and I can't remember what it was now) after I voted them.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2023 12:31 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Fuyu has had pretty similar thoughts to TL as me, so maybe that's why I haven't been pinged by anything they've said
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2023 12:33 pm

Post by Marashu »

In post 537, Kokichi Oma wrote: I think I'm fine with Hail if that's the consensus. Mara I think you should choose though.
I sent in my action around when TL reached E-2 (at around ). I wanted to see if anyone would try rushing "before I could send an action in". Forecast is calling for hail.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2023 12:35 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Think they are at E-3. Unvoted just in case you needed to put an action in. Glad that's at least settled. What are your thoughts on who to elim today?
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2023 12:37 pm

Post by Aisa »

In post 343, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:
In post 329, Aisa wrote:
In post 191, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:
In post 52, Aisa wrote: I think the value of a massclaim would depend to a large extent on the tradeoff between {telling scum who to kill / roleblock / mess with} and {better night action coordination / information / locking scum into a lie}, it seems very very dependent on the exact setup we have. Seems like it ultimately comes down to player preference and my preference is to not do it, but this is a democracy. I guess that if we mess up worst case we could still attempt to Mountainous the setup.

On a semi-related note, I can't think of a super obvious reason for why Herta shouldn't full claim, I don't think not knowing the exact flavour of miller will cause scum to slip or anything like that.
Why did you think this, and also, why are you trying to act like my question is off when you said this?
I feel like the post you quoted is pretty self contained.

I made the statement about Herta full claiming because I noted they didn't full claim and felt confused by that, but I don't really see the fact the claim was not initially full as AI. I
feel like
your question was a bit off because it didn't demonstrate awareness of this conversation that Herta and I had. Why did you use the wording "act like"?
I said “act like” because I saw what seemed like you trying to shade me for what you already were doing
As for not showing awareness of the conversation, yea I wasn’t aware of this post at the time I asked about Herta’s claim situation. I catch up stream-of-consciousness style I would say.
You at least seem to have a good head about the matter
Re: Fuyuhiko, FWIW I thought this seemed like a skillful response to my question. Super envy the at-least outward complete cool if they're scum.
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2023 12:46 pm

Post by Aisa »

I still just want the Litchi Lichen out today really, still think some of their posting makes no sense, is pretty easy and I actually scumread.

As opposed to Yume or KT where I'm like *shrug* could be scum I guess

@TemporalLich the neighbourhood seems pretty important to you. Any progress there yet?

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”