Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 9:12 am

Post by Marashu »

Official Vote Count 3.01
Elimination
PenguinPower
(2): Gimli, furtiveglance

Not Voting
(6): Wednesday Addams, Save The Dragons, Maki Harukawa, Kokichi Oma, Kyoko Kirigiri, PenguinPower

Deadline:
(expired on 2023-02-09 21:37:25).

Mod notes:
  • With 8 players alive,5 votes are required for elimination.
Last edited by Marashu on Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 9:14 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1172, Maki Harukawa wrote: If you’re curious I’m not lying mafia know my role already but I’m enchantress 1 point pr
That's nice but can you help solve this. what are your thoughts
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 9:15 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I suppose the correct play was to just let Kaito use another part of his role as I make him unblockable, but I think that's hindsight.
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 9:16 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1176, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1172, Maki Harukawa wrote: If you’re curious I’m not lying mafia know my role already but I’m enchantress 1 point pr
I'm at you Kyoko Wed Gimi villagers.
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 9:16 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

If the wolf is not in Save/Furt/Penguin I'm snowed.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 9:18 am

Post by Gimli »

okay

we all have a similar scumpool of STD, furtive and penguin to work with

I'm fine clearing all the people maki is clearing as kyoko and kokichi have spewed themselves town this gameday (apart from being towny all game) and wed is just town
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 9:22 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1178, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 1176, Kokichi Oma wrote:
I'm at you Kyoko Wed Gimi villagers.
Do you know if Wed is the type to pretend not knowing mechanics or capable of making it believable?
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Wednesday Addams
Wednesday Addams
She/Her
Goon
Wednesday Addams
She/Her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:08 am

Post by Wednesday Addams »

In post 1166, Save The Dragons wrote: but i wanna look at a certain a little closer

Wednesday - my read is town. Bianco's read is 0.5 scum. conclusion -> trying to mislim.
STD - my role is town. Bianco's read is 0.75 scum. conclusion -> trying to mislim.
Penguin - my read is now ???. Bianco's 0.25 town. conclusion -> trying to hide potential partner.
furtive - my read is potential scum. Bianco forgot to tally. conclusion -> maybe bianco would tally their partner.
Gimli - my read is probably town????? Bianco has them at .75 scum. Conclusion -> maybe trying to mislim.
kokichi -> my read is town. Bianco's read is 1.25 town. Conclusion -> bianco's was pretending to tr kokichi correctly.
shuichi -> was town. Bianco's read is 1+ town. Conclusion -> Bianco's was pretending to tr shuichi correctly.
kyoko .-> i'm conflicted. Bianco's read is 1.5+ town. Conclusion -> bianco was probably pretending to tr kyoko correctly.
fuyuhiko -> was town. Bianco's read is 0.5 town. Conclusion -> bianco was pretending to tr fuyuhiko correctly.
others
kaito and NM are dead. if i looked at this post i probably wouldn't have assumed bianco put both partners in the others category. oops.
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing, would bianco put his buddy at 7.5 or 1.00+?

Scum tends to generally put their buddy at a null usually or close to it.
Wednesday Addams
Wednesday Addams
She/Her
Goon
Wednesday Addams
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:13 am

In post 158, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 155, Wednesday Addams wrote:
In post 151, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 144, Save The Dragons wrote:why are you sus on kaito
is 3 quite neutral takes and something I'd expect to come from scum because it doesn't take strong stances wrt other players

Spoiler: Weds
In post 146, Wednesday Addams wrote:
In post 143, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 139, Gimli wrote:
In post 131, furtiveglance wrote:Temple game was more about your predecessor, but I mean that your tone here is similar to there
I'm the same guy and that's like my tone. Wanna talk about temple game for a quick second? I replaced into a nightless nightmare with scum team practically conceding in scumchat. I put my funny hat and tried to have fun in it, I didn't have a plan or really tried swinging votes in another direction. Here I might be spamming nonsense just the same but I'm working the game as I do it. Also this is the first game I play from the start since my hiatus, the other 3 completed games I replaced in. More importantly, I want to win this particular game real bad, so I'm doing my thing.

Didn't mean to take a jab at you, I know the worst made himself obvious in that game though, and there was very little I could do to sway y'all from killing me.
I didn't realise all your completed games were replacement games, like I said in another game I thought you were an alt for a bit. I also really want to win this game, because I recently made a wiki page and my winrate is terrible. Besides, no deadlines for a month so...no work for the next week or two lol. Reading that post again I'm thinking that maybe I didn't say correctly what my problem was - it wasn't just 'level 1 thinking' or whatever but that you seemed to approaching the entire game in a really charitable and forgiving way, which doesn't match up with the towngame I saw in NY Dance Party. But I haven't seen you enter a completed game before so maybe it is style.

My vote isn't fixed on you, which it would be if I was really sure I was onto something. I haven't seen enough of everyone here to get a real feel for the game, but out of the players that have posted I'm probably most sus on Wednesday and Kaito so far. Saira (?) seems like quite a sharp player so one to keep an eye on.
Why are you suss on me?

Omgus on Gimli, and your entire ISO (until now) is about them apart from one alt-related post
Omgussing is nia for me but to refer to my vote as an “omguss” is inaccurate. I thought his vote on me was surfacey and not really based on much. I’m also in general - especially early game focused more on people either pushing me/voting me for what I think aren’t good reasons because you really don’t have a lot more to go on.
I mean yeah I get that reaction, I literally said the same thing. But if I look at the game pre-flipping Gimli as town then your vote looks bad, which is somewhat obvious.

P.S. yeah I think I know your main!
Furtive, did you ever explain this? Because first off, Gimli was never in any danger at the time of my vote and it’s hard to not view this as a possible tmi read?
Wednesday Addams
Wednesday Addams
She/Her
Goon
Wednesday Addams
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:28 am

In post 40, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 36, Gimli wrote:
In post 34, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 31, Gimli wrote:Good work

What are the Wednesday jokes?
I don't exactly know but it's a bit 'sus'.
Really? Why

That's weird I wanna townread you instead of dealing with your weird stances
I just meant you seemed thirsty for a fictional character, nothing else to it
Why were the Wednesday jokes suss? I view it as totally nia and why would Gimli or anyone else for that matter “be thirsty for a fictional character”?

Like furtive, this is kind of a contradiction. How did you get from thinking the Wednesday jokes were suss to nia reading it?
Wednesday Addams
Wednesday Addams
She/Her
Goon
Wednesday Addams
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:35 am

In post 300, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 298, Wednesday Addams wrote:
In post 296, Saihara Shuichi wrote:Game was off-site

Maki drags me to a lot of stuff but don't tell her that I enjoy it
What was her alignment in that game?

And I’ve got a heavy FOS on Maki for saying she knows who I am and it makes no difference. So if she’s tellingthe truth about the former, she’s very likely to be scum here. If she has no clue who I am or wrong, it’s a null but I know anyone saying especially Maki that they know who I am and sr me is making a bs claim.
It's pretty obvious because you play exactly the same way in every game on every account arghhhhhhhh

And then it's the whole thing of 'don't out me' but also 'I'm an alt and loads of my arguments are based on my main and knowing my main' which is less than fun to play with.

Sorry if this is pointed
bianco also pointed this out but it wasn’t me who said anything about my account initially, so I didn’t think that was a fair thing to say but since you do know who I am, I don’t understand why it would have even bothered you?
Wednesday Addams
Wednesday Addams
She/Her
Goon
Wednesday Addams
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:40 am

In post 535, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 533, Saihara Shuichi wrote: How in the fuck is an arbitrary number of 0.75+ scum conclusive? That's not even a full number

SOMETIMES THEY GIVE OUT 0.25
Also Suichi was correct that bianco by only using a percentage point system, gave inconclusive reads and what what townie ever gives +25 town or scum reads, so your response to this doesn’t look particularly great.
Wednesday Addams
Wednesday Addams
She/Her
Goon
Wednesday Addams
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:43 am

In post 528, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 527, Saihara Shuichi wrote:
In post 208, biancospino wrote:
: you already know what I think of this. +scum.

: a bit defensive, idk if that was warranted. I'm gonna give this a 0.25+scum.

: this and the following are nulls. I don't know why exactly STD had to remark in #43 that #42 was stilted, I don't think it particularly was and I don't get the need to excuse oneself even if it was, but I don't want to read to much into it.

: idk, I don't agree with this vote. While I don't agree with Kyoko's criticism of me either, that seemed to me an honest attempt to scumhunt. Scumreading them over "being too nitpicky" with that (cfr #91, #92) seems a little forced. +0.5scum

: of this post I like how my TR is apparently, cfr , not set in stone. It was not actually challenged afterwards, hough one must assume that if #76 were genuine than the TR on me probably is too. The Kaito TR is also reasonable.

--, : I'm ignoring meta posts rn, at least possibly until I find the will to go read games.

: eh, the question is legitimate. +town

: eh, this one I like less, falls somewhere in the category of asking about own SRs. Though I'm giving STD some slack for it.

, : gut readings are fine, especially this early. Fuyuhiko apparently doesn't like that, and that may be reasonable, I just don't agree that's particularly AI at this point.

: I genuinely didn't understand this post. Does what? @STD, I'm not trying to be an ass or anything, I would just like a clarification. I'm guessing it is trivially linked to ?
Btw, seem like a genuine attempt to workshop, I'm giving it +0.25 town.

: while I also find #38 distasteful, this response to Kokichi is credible. I guess it could be construed as attempting to negate all further attempts at using meta to read him, which idk if I like. +0.25scum.

total: 0.75+scum
Please point out a decisive read on StD here
Look at the bottom
Again, he also gave Gimli that same rating, so definitely not at all decisive.
Wednesday Addams
Wednesday Addams
She/Her
Goon
Wednesday Addams
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:48 am

In post 564, Saihara Shuichi wrote:
In post 208, biancospino wrote: : it's possible I'm just dumb, but this post doesn't make any sense to me? There were not two competing equivalent wagons, mine was already the largest and not tied with anyone. +0.25scum.
Also I resent the implication that my user is difficult >:(

: uhm. Noncommital, but idk how much to read into it.

: I mean, the wiki says that buzzword is a buzzword. Though I'm willing to actually give this and +0.5town, this is a gut feeling but it's just that it seems to me it is quite to brazen for a scum.

total: +0.25town
The nuance is fucking overwhelming me
lmfaooo
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:00 am

Post by Gimli »

I felt miserable when bianco gave me so many points but they were scum points

felt like a clown
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:00 am

Post by Gimli »

it felt like highschool in a way
Wednesday Addams
Wednesday Addams
She/Her
Goon
Wednesday Addams
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:16 am

In post 1190, Gimli wrote: it felt like highschool in a way
I had a grade 4 teacher who forgot he wasn’t in the army anymore and ranked his students and we had to respond everytime he addressed us as “sir, yes sir!”. He eventually got fired for extremely mildly whacking students across the wrists for forgetting the first “sir” with a ruler. I don’t think I ever made it past buck private until one day he promoted me to either private or corporal. Tragically, he was absent from the yearbook. I was sad.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:28 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 1191, Wednesday Addams wrote:
I had a grade 4 teacher who forgot he wasn’t in the army anymore and ranked his students and we had to respond everytime he addressed us as “sir, yes sir!”. He eventually got fired for extremely mildly whacking students across the wrists for forgetting the first “sir” with a ruler. I don’t think I ever made it past buck private until one day he promoted me to either private or corporal. Tragically, he was absent from the yearbook. I was sad.
omg I had this exact same teacher! a geometry teacher who would punish students with a big wooden ruler. scary dude. I once forgot my compass and tried hiding under my desk cause he scared me. he just stood in front of my desk and said 'sit proper' and I sat and he didn't say anything lol.

he'd also give the most random grades. it goes 0-10 and no matter how good you were he'd just give you a 9.87 or something.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 1:39 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1192, Gimli wrote:
In post 1191, Wednesday Addams wrote:
omg I had this exact same teacher! a geometry teacher who would punish students with a big wooden ruler. scary dude. I once forgot my compass and tried hiding under my desk cause he scared me. he just stood in front of my desk and said 'sit proper' and I sat and he didn't say anything lol.

he'd also give the most random grades. it goes 0-10 and no matter how good you were he'd just give you a 9.87 or something.
I think the worst teacher I had would be this english teacher in my first year of high school, was super nice the first day we get to rolecall goes down the list all smiles, and suddenly her face shifts to one of disgust as she gets to mine and calls my full name. I nod, and she asks "Your mother wouldn't have to be (my mother)" and I say yes.

She then spends three minutes talking about how she taught my mother and how she was nothing but trouble. That entire school year if I so much as sneezed wrong she would make me do extra work.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 1:45 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

i feel like i should say i had a bad teacher too because i want to fit in
<(") | (")>
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 1:49 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

they have good teachers at vampire school?
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 1:59 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

you should ask furtive
<(") | (")>
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 3:52 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 1183, Wednesday Addams wrote:
In post 158, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 155, Wednesday Addams wrote:
In post 151, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 144, Save The Dragons wrote:why are you sus on kaito
is 3 quite neutral takes and something I'd expect to come from scum because it doesn't take strong stances wrt other players

Spoiler: Weds
In post 146, Wednesday Addams wrote:
In post 143, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 139, Gimli wrote:
In post 131, furtiveglance wrote:Temple game was more about your predecessor, but I mean that your tone here is similar to there
I'm the same guy and that's like my tone. Wanna talk about temple game for a quick second? I replaced into a nightless nightmare with scum team practically conceding in scumchat. I put my funny hat and tried to have fun in it, I didn't have a plan or really tried swinging votes in another direction. Here I might be spamming nonsense just the same but I'm working the game as I do it. Also this is the first game I play from the start since my hiatus, the other 3 completed games I replaced in. More importantly, I want to win this particular game real bad, so I'm doing my thing.

Didn't mean to take a jab at you, I know the worst made himself obvious in that game though, and there was very little I could do to sway y'all from killing me.
I didn't realise all your completed games were replacement games, like I said in another game I thought you were an alt for a bit. I also really want to win this game, because I recently made a wiki page and my winrate is terrible. Besides, no deadlines for a month so...no work for the next week or two lol. Reading that post again I'm thinking that maybe I didn't say correctly what my problem was - it wasn't just 'level 1 thinking' or whatever but that you seemed to approaching the entire game in a really charitable and forgiving way, which doesn't match up with the towngame I saw in NY Dance Party. But I haven't seen you enter a completed game before so maybe it is style.

My vote isn't fixed on you, which it would be if I was really sure I was onto something. I haven't seen enough of everyone here to get a real feel for the game, but out of the players that have posted I'm probably most sus on Wednesday and Kaito so far. Saira (?) seems like quite a sharp player so one to keep an eye on.
Why are you suss on me?

Omgus on Gimli, and your entire ISO (until now) is about them apart from one alt-related post
Omgussing is nia for me but to refer to my vote as an “omguss” is inaccurate. I thought his vote on me was surfacey and not really based on much. I’m also in general - especially early game focused more on people either pushing me/voting me for what I think aren’t good reasons because you really don’t have a lot more to go on.
I mean yeah I get that reaction, I literally said the same thing. But if I look at the game pre-flipping Gimli as town then your vote looks bad, which is somewhat obvious.

P.S. yeah I think I know your main!
Furtive, did you ever explain this? Because first off, Gimli was never in any danger at the time of my vote and it’s hard to not view this as a possible tmi read?
Yeah I explained at some point that my Gimli read was trending upwards more than I had expressed at the time, and the omgus looked bad
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 3:53 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 1184, Wednesday Addams wrote:
In post 40, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 36, Gimli wrote:
In post 34, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 31, Gimli wrote:Good work

What are the Wednesday jokes?
I don't exactly know but it's a bit 'sus'.
Really? Why

That's weird I wanna townread you instead of dealing with your weird stances
I just meant you seemed thirsty for a fictional character, nothing else to it
Why were the Wednesday jokes suss? I view it as totally nia and why would Gimli or anyone else for that matter “be thirsty for a fictional character”?

Like furtive, this is kind of a contradiction. How did you get from thinking the Wednesday jokes were suss to nia reading it?

The 'sus' is in quote marks because it wasn't meant as a read
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 3:55 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 1185, Wednesday Addams wrote:
In post 300, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 298, Wednesday Addams wrote:
In post 296, Saihara Shuichi wrote:Game was off-site

Maki drags me to a lot of stuff but don't tell her that I enjoy it
What was her alignment in that game?

And I’ve got a heavy FOS on Maki for saying she knows who I am and it makes no difference. So if she’s tellingthe truth about the former, she’s very likely to be scum here. If she has no clue who I am or wrong, it’s a null but I know anyone saying especially Maki that they know who I am and sr me is making a bs claim.
It's pretty obvious because you play exactly the same way in every game on every account arghhhhhhhh

And then it's the whole thing of 'don't out me' but also 'I'm an alt and loads of my arguments are based on my main and knowing my main' which is less than fun to play with.

Sorry if this is pointed
bianco also pointed this out but it wasn’t me who said anything about my account initially, so I didn’t think that was a fair thing to say but since you do know who I am, I don’t understand why it would have even bothered you?
It was partly the sense that a few of the players in this game are/were alts and that gave other players an advantage in a way

Return to “Completed Open Games”