Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 7:24 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 1166, Save The Dragons wrote: but i wanna look at a certain a little closer

Wednesday - my read is town. Bianco's read is 0.5 scum. conclusion -> trying to mislim.
STD - my role is town. Bianco's read is 0.75 scum. conclusion -> trying to mislim.
Penguin - my read is now ???. Bianco's 0.25 town. conclusion -> trying to hide potential partner.
furtive - my read is potential scum. Bianco forgot to tally. conclusion -> maybe bianco would tally their partner.
Gimli - my read is probably town????? Bianco has them at .75 scum. Conclusion -> maybe trying to mislim.
kokichi -> my read is town. Bianco's read is 1.25 town. Conclusion -> bianco's was pretending to tr kokichi correctly.
shuichi -> was town. Bianco's read is 1+ town. Conclusion -> Bianco's was pretending to tr shuichi correctly.
kyoko .-> i'm conflicted. Bianco's read is 1.5+ town. Conclusion -> bianco was probably pretending to tr kyoko correctly.
fuyuhiko -> was town. Bianco's read is 0.5 town. Conclusion -> bianco was pretending to tr fuyuhiko correctly.
others
kaito and NM are dead. if i looked at this post i probably wouldn't have assumed bianco put both partners in the others category. oops.
is this you trying to use someone else's post to express what you think about all slots?

basically justifying your own reads based on someone else's read list.

This actually needs a word tbh.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 7:30 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

Have you never seen someone look at a scum post and try to find their partners
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 7:40 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

in a glance, last scum should be in:

furtiveglance or one of biancos earlier voters such as penguin, Wedsnday, STD

I feel better about kokichi after his today posts saying he knew maki was faking it yesterday based on meta and I think gimli kokichi are town here and hopefully I'm not deep pocketed

we have 7 town and 1 scum, no PR role matters anymore. just gotta not f it up for three day phases and we still win regardless of what happened in last day phase so lets focus on making good PoEs and get this done properly
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 7:42 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 1202, Save The Dragons wrote: Have you never seen someone look at a scum post and try to find their partners
your post is a bunch of "I think this, they said this so it means they wanted that"

for every slot. If its a genuine hunting, its flawed cause you're explaining their actions based on your reads while you should have made those reads based on their action.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 7:46 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

Um ok
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:48 am

Post by furtiveglance »

group consensus seems to be me STD and PP and I think it's one of them so yeah
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:56 am

Post by Gimli »

both pp and furtive agree with the thread consensus of themselves + STD

STD has been the only player afaict who tried to widen that POE

+ still fakesolving as kyoko just pointed out

VOTE: STD
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:02 am

Post by furtiveglance »

VOTE: SaveTheDragons
Wednesday Addams
Wednesday Addams
She/Her
Goon
Wednesday Addams
She/Her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:13 am

Post by Wednesday Addams »

In post 1203, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: in a glance, last scum should be in:

I feel better about kokichi after his today posts saying he knew maki was faking it yesterday based on meta and I think gimli kokichi are town here and hopefully I'm not deep pocketed

we have 7 town and 1 scum, no PR role matters anymore. just gotta not f it up for three day phases and we still win regardless of what happened in last day phase so lets focus on making good PoEs and get this done properly
You are literally the only one here who can’t tell I’m town, so no we’re not listening to you.
Wednesday Addams
Wednesday Addams
She/Her
Goon
Wednesday Addams
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:20 am

In post 1197, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 1183, Wednesday Addams wrote:
In post 158, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 155, Wednesday Addams wrote:
In post 151, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 144, Save The Dragons wrote:why are you sus on kaito
is 3 quite neutral takes and something I'd expect to come from scum because it doesn't take strong stances wrt other players

Spoiler: Weds
In post 146, Wednesday Addams wrote:
In post 143, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 139, Gimli wrote:
In post 131, furtiveglance wrote:Temple game was more about your predecessor, but I mean that your tone here is similar to there
I'm the same guy and that's like my tone. Wanna talk about temple game for a quick second? I replaced into a nightless nightmare with scum team practically conceding in scumchat. I put my funny hat and tried to have fun in it, I didn't have a plan or really tried swinging votes in another direction. Here I might be spamming nonsense just the same but I'm working the game as I do it. Also this is the first game I play from the start since my hiatus, the other 3 completed games I replaced in. More importantly, I want to win this particular game real bad, so I'm doing my thing.

Didn't mean to take a jab at you, I know the worst made himself obvious in that game though, and there was very little I could do to sway y'all from killing me.
I didn't realise all your completed games were replacement games, like I said in another game I thought you were an alt for a bit. I also really want to win this game, because I recently made a wiki page and my winrate is terrible. Besides, no deadlines for a month so...no work for the next week or two lol. Reading that post again I'm thinking that maybe I didn't say correctly what my problem was - it wasn't just 'level 1 thinking' or whatever but that you seemed to approaching the entire game in a really charitable and forgiving way, which doesn't match up with the towngame I saw in NY Dance Party. But I haven't seen you enter a completed game before so maybe it is style.

My vote isn't fixed on you, which it would be if I was really sure I was onto something. I haven't seen enough of everyone here to get a real feel for the game, but out of the players that have posted I'm probably most sus on Wednesday and Kaito so far. Saira (?) seems like quite a sharp player so one to keep an eye on.
Why are you suss on me?

Omgus on Gimli, and your entire ISO (until now) is about them apart from one alt-related post
Omgussing is nia for me but to refer to my vote as an “omguss” is inaccurate. I thought his vote on me was surfacey and not really based on much. I’m also in general - especially early game focused more on people either pushing me/voting me for what I think aren’t good reasons because you really don’t have a lot more to go on.
I mean yeah I get that reaction, I literally said the same thing. But if I look at the game pre-flipping Gimli as town then your vote looks bad, which is somewhat obvious.

P.S. yeah I think I know your main!
Furtive, did you ever explain this? Because first off, Gimli was never in any danger at the time of my vote and it’s hard to not view this as a possible tmi read?
Yeah I explained at some point that my Gimli read was trending upwards more than I had expressed at the time, and the omgus looked bad
Yeah but so what, why would you care how I would look after he flipped when there was absolutely no reason whatsoever for you to think that was at all likely to even happen?
Wednesday Addams
Wednesday Addams
She/Her
Goon
Wednesday Addams
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:22 am

In post 1198, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 1184, Wednesday Addams wrote:
In post 40, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 36, Gimli wrote:
In post 34, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 31, Gimli wrote:Good work

What are the Wednesday jokes?
I don't exactly know but it's a bit 'sus'.
Really? Why

That's weird I wanna townread you instead of dealing with your weird stances
I just meant you seemed thirsty for a fictional character, nothing else to it
Why were the Wednesday jokes suss? I view it as totally nia and why would Gimli or anyone else for that matter “be thirsty for a fictional character”?

Like furtive, this is kind of a contradiction. How did you get from thinking the Wednesday jokes were suss to nia reading it?

The 'sus' is in quote marks because it wasn't meant as a read
So was it meant to be a joke then?
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:22 am

Post by furtiveglance »

pre-flipping means looking at the game treating a player as town
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:23 am

Post by furtiveglance »

Yeah I thought Gimli was making a weird joke
Wednesday Addams
Wednesday Addams
She/Her
Goon
Wednesday Addams
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:30 am

In post 1212, furtiveglance wrote: pre-flipping means looking at the game treating a player as town
But why when he wasn’t remotely in any danger? Besides. I can understand someone making that comment about themselves or if you have an inno on someone like Kuzo did Maki but it just seems odd to me, your extreme confidence at that point that Gimli would flip town.
Wednesday Addams
Wednesday Addams
She/Her
Goon
Wednesday Addams
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:34 am

In post 1214, Wednesday Addams wrote:
In post 1212, furtiveglance wrote: pre-flipping means looking at the game treating a player as town
But why when he wasn’t remotely in any danger? Besides. I can understand someone making that comment about themselves or if you have an inno on someone like Kuzo did Maki but it just seems odd to me, your extreme confidence at that point that Gimli would flip town.
Clarify: depends on the reasoning I guess but I generally don’t say to another player when someone else is being voted * who’s not me, who’s not in danger that I don’t have an inno on, that they’re going to look bad when other slot flips.

I would be far more likely to assert my confidence in my townread of them and tell the other player that maybe it’s a bad vote at the most but not that they will look bad on their flip.
Wednesday Addams
Wednesday Addams
She/Her
Goon
Wednesday Addams
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:43 am

In post 1207, Gimli wrote: both pp and furtive agree with the thread consensus of themselves + STD

Disagree because I had a similar take just didn’t get around to posting it, so I don’t understand what Kyoko’s referring to.

Is it possible you could be possibly scumread STD’s playstyle because I really don’t understand why he’s scum? Also how is he “fake solving” do you think?

I guess Kyoko’s take on that makes 0 sense to me?
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:43 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 1209, Wednesday Addams wrote:

You are literally the only one here who can’t tell I’m town, so no we’re not listening to you.
I was just explaining the PoE based on that wagon. Never said I think you're the scum in there.
Wednesday Addams
Wednesday Addams
She/Her
Goon
Wednesday Addams
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:45 am

In post 1217, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:

I was just explaining the PoE based on that wagon. Never said I think you're the scum in there.
Okay fine, can you explain to me why you think STD is fakesolving because I thought his analysis of biznco’s percentage point thing was fine.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:45 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 1216, Wednesday Addams wrote:
In post 1207, Gimli wrote: both pp and furtive agree with the thread consensus of themselves + STD

Disagree because I had a similar take just didn’t get around to posting it, so I don’t understand what Kyoko’s referring to.

Is it possible you could be possibly scumread STD’s playstyle because I really don’t understand why he’s scum? Also how is he “fake solving” do you think?

I guess Kyoko’s take on that makes 0 sense to me?
In post 1166, Save The Dragons wrote: but i wanna look at a certain a little closer

Wednesday - my read is town. Bianco's read is 0.5 scum. conclusion -> trying to mislim.
STD - my role is town. Bianco's read is 0.75 scum. conclusion -> trying to mislim.
Penguin - my read is now ???. Bianco's 0.25 town. conclusion -> trying to hide potential partner.
furtive - my read is potential scum. Bianco forgot to tally. conclusion -> maybe bianco would tally their partner.
Gimli - my read is probably town????? Bianco has them at .75 scum. Conclusion -> maybe trying to mislim.
kokichi -> my read is town. Bianco's read is 1.25 town. Conclusion -> bianco's was pretending to tr kokichi correctly.
shuichi -> was town. Bianco's read is 1+ town. Conclusion -> Bianco's was pretending to tr shuichi correctly.
kyoko .-> i'm conflicted. Bianco's read is 1.5+ town. Conclusion -> bianco was probably pretending to tr kyoko correctly.
fuyuhiko -> was town. Bianco's read is 0.5 town. Conclusion -> bianco was pretending to tr fuyuhiko correctly.
others
kaito and NM are dead. if i looked at this post i probably wouldn't have assumed bianco put both partners in the others category. oops.
for example:
"kokichi -> my read is town. Bianco's read is 1.25 town. Conclusion -> bianco's was pretending to tr kokichi correctly."

It has 3 parts

"my read is town"
"bianco said he is 1.25 town"
conclusion: "bianco's was pretending to tr kokichi correctly"

all those reads are basically his own reads. he didn't get a take from biancos reads. he just tried to justify biancos read list shape with his own reads.

which as I said is a flawed progression if the attempt is real
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:47 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

basically all the reads are like that

part 1: what std thinks
part 2: what bianco's read was
conclusion: explaining what bianco was doing if what std thinks is true.

it basically is a way to tell his own reads. what bianco's read were are not used to draw any conclusions there or to generate any kind of solving
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:52 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

My issue right now is, his push on me earlier on day phase felt genuine somewhat. It could have been scum trying to widen poe pool as gimli said but I'm feeling a bit uneasy right now...

I guess I want std more than furitive though. but penguin and std around same rate.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:53 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 1215, Wednesday Addams wrote:
In post 1214, Wednesday Addams wrote:
Clarify: depends on the reasoning I guess but I generally don’t say to another player when someone else is being voted * who’s not me, who’s not in danger that I don’t have an inno on, that they’re going to look bad when other slot flips.

I would be far more likely to assert my confidence in my townread of them and tell the other player that maybe it’s a bad vote at the most but not that they will look bad on their flip.
I wasn't warning you, I was explaining my early scumread of you. I think we're going round in circles a bit
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:54 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 1218, Wednesday Addams wrote:
In post 1217, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:

Okay fine, can you explain to me why you think STD is fakesolving because I thought his analysis of biznco’s percentage point thing was fine.
I think he is bullshitting. actually, I know he is bullshitting cause he is a great town player. so the question is, is he bullshitting because the game is so insanely hard from STD's POV that he doesn't want to bother solve? that's possible. or is he bullshitting because he is a wolf fakesolving from sort of an impossible POE'd down position? but dying with an effort, you know. I know the feeling. I've been there a lot recently lol.

what kyoko is posting to STD is basically telling him 'this is not how you scumhunt', because it isn't, but he knows it isn't. this is fake work 100%. but maybe it's cause he is lazy like the rest of us are lazy. it's kinda hard to say 'no, this is the last wolf', we're all uninvolved with the game by this point.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:55 am

Post by Marashu »

Return to “Completed Open Games”