Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4825 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:07 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

I want to go back and look at the wagons, I'm not ruling out the possibility that psyche was a designated bus, but i want to go through exactly what the votes were because it feels pretty likely to me he's town.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4826 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:40 pm

Post by Enchant »

Spoiler: All mentions of PT talk from Shirou
In post 229, Lazy Shirou wrote:
In post 221, Thestatusquo wrote:Getting increasingly suspicious of alisae's LAMIST entrance followed by nothing.
In post 222, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:id challenge alisae but i dont want to be accused of being a thief also i got flamed last time for challenging early
You can't kill alisae yet regardless of her alignment :(

Our PT is too fun for that, I promise it's gonna live up to Shirou & Meuh in post-game.
In post 3176, Lazy Shirou wrote:
In post 3166, Thestatusquo wrote: This is the other big part of my scum read of you. The insistence that these two slots are town when i see very little reason for that whatsoever.
what's the difference between my read on norwee here and in dance game? everyone was suspecting him and i correctly called him town there

open flag just ended and a lot of people also thought my read on norwee was bullshit, i think StD even called it "more uninteresting than a random number generator"

no one gets how exactly i read norwee in the details because as i explained in the recently finished white flag game, i try to not talk on details some of how i read him in the first place. i'm not gonna personally tell him how to fool me next time although little by little i've been sharing some details that he could use against me in the future

i think his meanness in norwee vs pooky is still his town game, and i believe what alisae posted in our PT still significantly comes from town more often than not as well, she was really annoyed on being suspected and being slightly mean in-thread due to it
In post 3180, Lazy Shirou wrote: i'll be honest that i don't believe much in the psyche wagon at this point because it was a bit of a random read from me for the fact PP contributed the least in the entire game before replacing out, but alisae/me have been sharing some interesting stuff in the PT as well and i think maybe it's worth sheeping her

VOTE: psyche

my heart doesn't necessarily scream this is scum at all but /shrug

it's the best i can do atm
In post 3181, Lazy Shirou wrote:
In post 3179, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: ali being mean isnt even town indicative lol wut
norwee being mean/pushing back is town indicative

what is town indicative for alisae to me in the PT is her feeling
bad
about herself due to being only
slightly mean
to shea (honestly shea i think you were meaner in the reply but blegh let's not enter this discussion)
In post 3183, Lazy Shirou wrote: it's prob game relevant to discuss what alisae posted in the PT but at the same time i'm trying not to bc...it feels a bit personal
In post 3548, Lazy Shirou wrote:
In post 3539, Thestatusquo wrote: I have skimmed the nonsense that happened while I was out.

Titus flip was bad. I want to vote shirou still because of my ego but I something about Alisae's quick challenge and the way they voted despite apparently having a strong town read there combined with all the other stuff gives me pause that shirou is town who is being used by alisae.
i believe
objectively
speaking people can argue that alisae is scummy here and i cased her before but

i gave up on that read bc i don't think the breakdown she had on our PT comes from a wolf, it's really incredibly hard for me to believe on it shea

i
felt
her pain bc sometimes i get emotional in-thread and end up acting in ways that i don't feel pride for (and this game per se is an example i guess)

i felt like i was seeing a lot of myself on her, i can be wrong but i don't think i'm and honestly deepdown i'm just scared of looking like a clown again but i don't want to let go of this read because it's not one of the few i still hold with some confidence atm
In post 3684, Lazy Shirou wrote: because i hinted on townreading her for the emotional thing pages ago in our PT rather than her actions, and said i would have hammered titus if she hadn't so it would be easier to push psyche if she wasn't being voted/suspected

it's not impossible to be wolf guilty or something because it felt so random, but she's likely just town though and i'm sorry i voiced that when you probably were already anxious from the current gamestate ali

~Mod Fixed Spoiler Tags
Last edited by Firebringer on Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4827 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:40 pm

Post by Enchant »

I botched spoiler. Happens.
Wizard-Mercenary

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #4828 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:43 pm

Post by T-Bone »

RIP your spoiler
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #4829 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:49 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

That post coming from shirou about the psyche wagon really doesn't feel like it comes from s-s to me.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4830 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:02 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

You guys want me to go over the team pt?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4831 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:02 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

It's 382 posts, 3 of which are mine
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4832 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:09 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4830, Dunnstral wrote: You guys want me to go over the team pt?
I'll just go ahead and do so, this will be done in an hour or two
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #4833 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:14 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4812, Thestatusquo wrote: I would like to flip alisae slot i think.
Alright. I mean, I’m fine to keep killing in the original solve as long as we keep hitting scum.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4834 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:17 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4826, Enchant wrote:
Spoiler: All mentions of PT talk from Shirou
In post 229, Lazy Shirou wrote:
In post 221, Thestatusquo wrote:Getting increasingly suspicious of alisae's LAMIST entrance followed by nothing.
In post 222, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:id challenge alisae but i dont want to be accused of being a thief also i got flamed last time for challenging early
You can't kill alisae yet regardless of her alignment :(

Our PT is too fun for that, I promise it's gonna live up to Shirou & Meuh in post-game.
In post 3176, Lazy Shirou wrote:
In post 3166, Thestatusquo wrote: This is the other big part of my scum read of you. The insistence that these two slots are town when i see very little reason for that whatsoever.
what's the difference between my read on norwee here and in dance game? everyone was suspecting him and i correctly called him town there

open flag just ended and a lot of people also thought my read on norwee was bullshit, i think StD even called it "more uninteresting than a random number generator"

no one gets how exactly i read norwee in the details because as i explained in the recently finished white flag game, i try to not talk on details some of how i read him in the first place. i'm not gonna personally tell him how to fool me next time although little by little i've been sharing some details that he could use against me in the future

i think his meanness in norwee vs pooky is still his town game, and i believe what alisae posted in our PT still significantly comes from town more often than not as well, she was really annoyed on being suspected and being slightly mean in-thread due to it
In post 3180, Lazy Shirou wrote: i'll be honest that i don't believe much in the psyche wagon at this point because it was a bit of a random read from me for the fact PP contributed the least in the entire game before replacing out, but alisae/me have been sharing some interesting stuff in the PT as well and i think maybe it's worth sheeping her

VOTE: psyche

my heart doesn't necessarily scream this is scum at all but /shrug

it's the best i can do atm
In post 3181, Lazy Shirou wrote:
In post 3179, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: ali being mean isnt even town indicative lol wut
norwee being mean/pushing back is town indicative

what is town indicative for alisae to me in the PT is her feeling
bad
about herself due to being only
slightly mean
to shea (honestly shea i think you were meaner in the reply but blegh let's not enter this discussion)
In post 3183, Lazy Shirou wrote: it's prob game relevant to discuss what alisae posted in the PT but at the same time i'm trying not to bc...it feels a bit personal
In post 3548, Lazy Shirou wrote:
In post 3539, Thestatusquo wrote: I have skimmed the nonsense that happened while I was out.

Titus flip was bad. I want to vote shirou still because of my ego but I something about Alisae's quick challenge and the way they voted despite apparently having a strong town read there combined with all the other stuff gives me pause that shirou is town who is being used by alisae.
i believe
objectively
speaking people can argue that alisae is scummy here and i cased her before but

i gave up on that read bc i don't think the breakdown she had on our PT comes from a wolf, it's really incredibly hard for me to believe on it shea

i
felt
her pain bc sometimes i get emotional in-thread and end up acting in ways that i don't feel pride for (and this game per se is an example i guess)

i felt like i was seeing a lot of myself on her, i can be wrong but i don't think i'm and honestly deepdown i'm just scared of looking like a clown again but i don't want to let go of this read because it's not one of the few i still hold with some confidence atm
In post 3684, Lazy Shirou wrote: because i hinted on townreading her for the emotional thing pages ago in our PT rather than her actions, and said i would have hammered titus if she hadn't so it would be easier to push psyche if she wasn't being voted/suspected

it's not impossible to be wolf guilty or something because it felt so random, but she's likely just town though and i'm sorry i voiced that when you probably were already anxious from the current gamestate ali

~Mod Fixed Spoiler Tags
Did you check the other account?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4835 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:18 pm

Post by Enchant »

Not really
Wizard-Mercenary

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4836 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:20 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Yeah there’s content under it that relates to that matter
<Embrace The Void>

Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #4837 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:22 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 4832, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 4830, Dunnstral wrote: You guys want me to go over the team pt?
I'll just go ahead and do so, this will be done in an hour or two
No, I want you to give thoughts on this game that you've theoretically been playing.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #4838 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:25 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 4361, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 4357, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4356, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 4302, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Switch "Team Hyperpost Meta" with "Team Not Cheaters"
👀
Are you going to post actual content ever?
I don't plan to read the entire game. Mostly because it looks miserable and seems to be Alisae's clique and TSQ's clique butting heads with each other and I'm just not interested in wading through that stuff. I've read what I feel is important to determine what I should be pushing for.
So lets return to this, then. I remember at the time suggesting that it could be a slip because you wouldn't know about this if you didnt read the game, and then I reasoned that there was a more reasonable explanation which was that you had a PT with shirou which would have been a quick and easy read and would get you caught up on those things quickly.

But it now seems like you have really neither read nor posted in this extremely long and not quick to read PT so I want to revisit this question of how you knew most of the thread was "me and alisae + cliques butting heads with each other"
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4839 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:26 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4385, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 4378, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 4370, Dunnstral wrote: So the implication is that I'm mafia and I've read more of the thread than I let on, and am pretending to not have read it.

Okay... why would I do that?
the implication is that you have a scum PT and just slipped up by showing more knowledge of the game than you should have.

I guess a more reasonable explanation is you have your team PT so its not like a smoking gun or anything.
I've read the game from the point I've replaced into.
This is my answer to that.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #4840 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:27 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

That does not answer that question.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4841 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:28 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

To expand on that, there was enough info in the thread for me to figure that out on my own just by reading from
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4842 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:29 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4839, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 4385, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 4378, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 4370, Dunnstral wrote: So the implication is that I'm mafia and I've read more of the thread than I let on, and am pretending to not have read it.

Okay... why would I do that?
the implication is that you have a scum PT and just slipped up by showing more knowledge of the game than you should have.

I guess a more reasonable explanation is you have your team PT so its not like a smoking gun or anything.
I've read the game from the point I've replaced into.
This is my answer to that.
Your lack of awareness for who you replaced makes me question the veracity of that.
<Embrace The Void>

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4843 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:29 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Also I have read parts of the pt but not the whole thing. When I saw go over the team pt I mean tell you guys what happened in there; which I deem important even if I get eliminated as it may provide insight as to who the last mafia is based on the way Shirou was acting.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #4844 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:30 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

Ok, I don't feel particularly convinced by that, if you could outline some of the posts that happened that you read after you replaced in that led you to that conclusion that would be great.

But while I have you here, can I get a read list, can I get some in depth town and scum reads with reasoning? I remember you posting that you thought shirou was town with no explanation while the scum team was trying to ram psyche through so could you expand on that please.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4845 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:30 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4842, Gamma Emerald wrote: Your lack of awareness for who you replaced makes me question the veracity of that.
There is not a single point in this game where I did not know who I replaced.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #4846 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:31 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

If you want to do that it could be helpful for figuring stuff out so I don't want to discourage it exactly, but I want to be very clear: I intend to flip your slot so you might want to concentrate on giving me any reason to think you're town outside of the circumstances of alisae's replace out first if you don't want that to happen.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4847 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:33 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4845, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 4842, Gamma Emerald wrote: Your lack of awareness for who you replaced makes me question the veracity of that.
There is not a single point in this game where I did not know who I replaced.
It really felt like you did.
<Embrace The Void>

Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #4848 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:33 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

Whats your solve right now gamma?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4849 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:34 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4844, Thestatusquo wrote: Ok, I don't feel particularly convinced by that, if you could outline some of the posts that happened that you read after you replaced in that led you to that conclusion that would be great.

But while I have you here, can I get a read list, can I get some in depth town and scum reads with reasoning? I remember you posting that you thought shirou was town with no explanation while the scum team was trying to ram psyche through so could you expand on that please.
I no longer remember which posts I read led me to that conclusion as this was ~5 days ago and this game hasn't been heavy on my mind, and I'm not really interested in going back and trying to piece this together as this is not interesting to me. I'm going to work on my thing instead and then let the rest decide what they think.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”