Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #32 (isolation #0) » Thu Jan 19, 2023 3:25 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

ego post
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #33 (isolation #1) » Thu Jan 19, 2023 3:26 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

VOTE: Save The Dragon

Found mafia already only took 1 page.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #37 (isolation #2) » Thu Jan 19, 2023 3:37 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I'll wait to say why to see if anyone else catches it and they have the same reasoning.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #190 (isolation #3) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 2:45 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 38, Save The Dragons wrote:I bet you've never played with me before
You sure about that? Also why is this your response to that? What does that have to do with anything? You're automatically assuming it has to do with meta and not refuting what I said.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #192 (isolation #4) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 2:49 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 49, Saihara Shuichi wrote:
In post 48, biancospino wrote:
In post 20, Save The Dragons wrote:I don't see it
@Kokichi, unless the RVS banter is AI for std for some meta reason, which
I don't know
, that's the only post you may be referring to on page 1.
Now, Fuyuhiko's motivation for their (
I presume
) non-RVS vote is indeed pretty evident, so not to see it may be a little weird -- so
I guess
it may just be a very soft pocketing (or a very soft attempt to detract the real vote placed on his undeadbuddy, though frankly I would think doing such a thing, with that intention, barely out of RVS when there's no actual indication that relieving pressure would be necessary, has very little to no benefit and would risk outing one's buddy, so
I'd be cautioned
to exclude this hypotesys).

Though frankly, idk
it's not like it's so glaring that I'm convinced it's so. If we're looking at pocketing attempts, I'd even say that Gimli's joking about Wednesday is more emotionally significant to the parts involved (
though, again, it may just be an interpersonal meta thing, which I wouldn't know about)
So if you
don't know
and
you're just guessing
and you're
just presuming
and
you wouldn't know
then why the hell are you wasting so much character space to say nothing

VOTE: biancospino
Oh! I like you!

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #193 (isolation #5) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 2:52 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 85, Kaito Momota wrote:
In post 37, Kokichi Oma wrote:I'll wait to say why to see if anyone else catches it and they have the same reasoning.
I don't see it
Kaito Momota, Luminary of the STARS not getting it? I'm not surprised. Ehehe.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #194 (isolation #6) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 2:54 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 116, Gimli wrote:
In post 113, Gimli wrote:VOTE: Wednesday Addams
I know it's a bit of a reach but I think the scummiest thing in the game has been Wednesday posting a 'first' and then disappearing from the game for the next like 19 hours

Doesn't help that all I see in front of me are nulltown or townreads. Kyoko's posting is what I expect, STD has been sharp which is good to see, furtive actually reading the introduction posts and making mech spec that's useful for town is probably very towny of him, bianco's response to pressure has been good and everyone else is at least sensible. So >rand scum in the people not posting? Maybe.
Certainly you wouldn't be this oblivious as mafia.. Right?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #196 (isolation #7) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 3:02 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 11, Save The Dragons wrote:I'm the ultimate super duper shitposter
This seems like a post of someone who wants to fit into the game without being noticed, since a lot of us here are Ultimate characters here. But, I didn't really scumread it that much, I just knew if I made that post, we would get out of RVS quickly. And it looked like it worked!! Aren't I the greatest.

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #216 (isolation #8) » Sat Jan 21, 2023 7:50 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 199, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 194, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 116, Gimli wrote:
In post 113, Gimli wrote:VOTE: Wednesday Addams
I know it's a bit of a reach but I think the scummiest thing in the game has been Wednesday posting a 'first' and then disappearing from the game for the next like 19 hours

Doesn't help that all I see in front of me are nulltown or townreads. Kyoko's posting is what I expect, STD has been sharp which is good to see, furtive actually reading the introduction posts and making mech spec that's useful for town is probably very towny of him, bianco's response to pressure has been good and everyone else is at least sensible. So >rand scum in the people not posting? Maybe.
Certainly you wouldn't be this oblivious as mafia.. Right?
Oblivious? Apart from the characterisation of STD, what do you disagree with?
Scumreading someone just for posting first and then leaving is not a reason to scumread someone. They could have just wanted to egopost and had to go for awhile. Certainly mafia would come up with a better fake scumread than something so bad is what I was implying. But, I've never played with that person before so I'm not sure.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #217 (isolation #9) » Sat Jan 21, 2023 7:54 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 212, Gimli wrote:Furtive/fuyuhiko
Bianco
Kyoko

Nulltown: std, saihara, Wednesday

Rest are null
Interesting that you vote me, yet I'm just in the null pile, especially when you reconfirmed that you'd be keeping your vote on me after that last post of mine. Care to explain?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #218 (isolation #10) » Sat Jan 21, 2023 7:57 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 208, biancospino wrote:Here's the wall. In nice spoiler so that it won't fill the screen.

Spoiler: Wednesday
I will ignore posts I don't find significant.
: I agree with Wednesday here that Gimli's sus on her is not really founded, in fact just posting some rvs placeholder and then disappearing is the sort of thing I'd do myself if a game were to begin while I had RL things to do -- frankly, I don't really care for the implication here that Wednesday was faking that.
That said, I'm unsure if that line of thinking is necessarily scum indicative, it is going for the easy fish though, so Wednesday's vote may be justified; it is however a somewhat agressive post (yes, I used that adjective myself this time).
As for the buddying comment, well I also saw it as already remarked, but people seem to think it was just a joke and I can get behind that, I just don't think it was a good joke.

: I don't necessarily agree that switching votes rapidly during D1 is very scum indicative. If anything reveals some fluidity that I believe could more easily come from town. And I don't think that Gimli is "making votes for the sake of it", his votes are justified (even if, indeed, flimsily). I think this post is +scum actually.

: that's fine, but I think asking to motivate a sus read on oneself is more likely to come from groupscum (I have no data on this, this is just based on my forma mentis. If anyone has data to back off the converse, I'll gadly hear it). So half +scum.

: I actually like this interaction. The unvote seems to corroborate that Wednesday actually espouses the view in #133, as #142 does indeed alleviate the perception she had that Gimli's vote were just random. +town

: whatever. The explanation is sound, and I also agree to the distaste of Gimli's vote for her, but I won't give her town cred for this.

: see, this is a pretty inconsequential friendly banter. However, I point that out because post #127 is also inconsequential banter, and their both with STD. At this point I don't think it's consequential, but notice how STD was actually the only player Wednesday approached to in this manner (excluding quoting NM's read list, but then again lots of people, myself included, did that at some point).

total: 0.5+scum

Spoiler: STD
: you already know what I think of this. +scum.

: a bit defensive, idk if that was warranted. I'm gonna give this a 0.25+scum.

: this and the following are nulls. I don't know why exactly STD had to remark in #43 that #42 was stilted, I don't think it particularly was and I don't get the need to excuse oneself even if it was, but I don't want to read to much into it.

: idk, I don't agree with this vote. While I don't agree with Kyoko's criticism of me either, that seemed to me an honest attempt to scumhunt. Scumreading them over "being too nitpicky" with that (cfr #91, #92) seems a little forced. +0.5scum

: of this post I like how my TR is apparently, cfr , not set in stone. It was not actually challenged afterwards, hough one must assume that if #76 were genuine than the TR on me probably is too. The Kaito TR is also reasonable.

--, : I'm ignoring meta posts rn, at least possibly until I find the will to go read games.

: eh, the question is legitimate. +town

: eh, this one I like less, falls somewhere in the category of asking about own SRs. Though I'm giving STD some slack for it.

, : gut readings are fine, especially this early. Fuyuhiko apparently doesn't like that, and that may be reasonable, I just don't agree that's particularly AI at this point.

: I genuinely didn't understand this post. Does what? @STD, I'm not trying to be an ass or anything, I would just like a clarification. I'm guessing it is trivially linked to ?
Btw, seem like a genuine attempt to workshop, I'm giving it +0.25 town.

: while I also find #38 distasteful, this response to Kokichi is credible. I guess it could be construed as attempting to negate all further attempts at using meta to read him, which idk if I like. +0.25scum.

total: 0.75+scum

Spoiler: Penguin
: it's possible I'm just dumb, but this post doesn't make any sense to me? There were not two competing equivalent wagons, mine was already the largest and not tied with anyone. +0.25scum.
Also I resent the implication that my user is difficult >:(

: uhm. Noncommital, but idk how much to read into it.

: I mean, the wiki says that buzzword is a buzzword. Though I'm willing to actually give this and +0.5town, this is a gut feeling but it's just that it seems to me it is quite to brazen for a scum.

total: +0.25town
Spoiler: Penguin

Spoiler: furtive
: I actually read this as null. I guess it could be beneficial to town to start analysing mech early, though this one remark is pretty shallow and quite trivial, so a scum could have easily made it without really hurting anything.

: this I like... a bit less, since he was the one to start doing setup spec. I'm giving it +0.25scum for that, though the awkward thing is that I actually agree with the suggestion here.

: eh, that explanation does not actually completely alleviate the uneasiness.

: this is a bit brazen, I actually don't hate it. At the very least is not panicky. Let's say +0.25town.

: same thing as for #9; it's all well and good we know that, but the utility is so little that a scum could have easily made this observation without hurting anything. I'm not gonna give town cred for that.
About the Wednesday jokes, I do believe he just meant he didn't like those as jokes, at least as of , so whatever

: about PP, I don't like doing meta, maybe when I'll have the will I'll check the veracity, though I do appreciate the comment.
I'm not 100% sure I do like the Gimli comment though, in a way it's, somewhat ironically, a bit surface level. Now I like that furtive is sharing some early reads, and I'm giving some town cred for that, but that's not really enough effort for me to give much. +0.5town

--: meta, meta, meta. I don't know meta.

, : I don't care much for the assumption that Wednesday's vote would look particularly bad after town!Gimli flips; it is true that Wednesday was tunnelly and all, but to say that would implicate that Wednesday is probably not town if Gimli is is a lot of a stretch. I also don't care about the need to comment on the optics of what will happen when Gimli flips town, I of course get that it was just an argumentative hypothesis, it's just that sussing Wednesday on the fact that she would be sus assuming the veracity of a particular hypothesis sound off. +0.75scum, not a full +scum because I liked #151 in isolation.

: eh, may be a decent attempt to get some interactions. +0.25town

: That's bantery. May mean nothing though.

Spoiler: Gimli
: I though it could be buddying, but people seem to think it's just a joke and whatever, I can manage to see it being that.

, : that's well and good, but, like, why? +0.25scum
(also, I noted Gimli did call Fuyuhiko as huyuhiko a couple times. Is this just a typo or there is some lore reason to it, just curios)

: I am willing to concede this may just be a late RVS vote and go on.

: okay, but again, why exactly is that? Like, am I wrong in getting so upset about this? +0.5scum

: eh, I actually do like this post. It's attempting to call out furtive on backpedaling, though I'm not convinced he was in the first place. Still, +0.25town.

, : the TRs are fine. I'm unsure how I should thik about being defended like this though, I'm always a bit paranoid it may be buddying. Whatever, +0.25town.

, : inciting discussion; that's good. +0.5town

, : idk, lots of TRs. The STD things is probably a joke, but a bit distasteful to me, though I'll leave this at null.

: it's a bit of a stretch alright. She may have had RL issues or whatnot, I feel like discounting this may be the case is slightly rude, but more to the point is slightly going for the easy target. +0.25scum, but I'm not sure on this.

--: uh. What. +0.25scum

: the explanation makes sense. +0.25town

total: 0.75+scum

Spoiler: Kokichi
, : this to me seems a towny thing to do. I suppose it's possible for scum to do that to throw some easy shade, but also I don't think it would be effective at all. On the other hand, a Townie is either genuine, and so the vote is fine and also trying to see if someone else is of the same opinion to corroborate one's own is fine, or is attempting a reaction test which clearly has more utilty for town. +town.

: this is on the same page as me thinking #38 to be slightly defensive. Kokichi here seems to be genuine, +0.25town

: yeah, that line of reasoning is... flimsy at best. Though they're right that it would have taken us out of RVS, and doing so I believe is protown. I'm not giving extra town cred for this post in itself, since it was after the fact.

total: 1.25+town

Spoiler: Saihara
: this post I like. I don't think it seemed fabricated concern, and it was good to initiate the game proper. +town

--: It was not a good job at convincing, but wathever.

total: 1+town
In all manners, my previously stated TR on Saihara stands.

Spoiler: Kyoko
: I have already answered to the content of this post, and made clear my opinions on it. I want to say that, however, that some of the criticism in my original are clearly resolved by , which does clear a lot of the doubts I had on her. With that, #50 does seem actual effort to scumhunt, so +town.

: I'm not sure I understand the meaning of the embedded picture. Not reading anything wrong into it, I'm just genuinely unsure.

: eh, that's good. Well, I don't agree completely, though this is a pretty lucid explanation that I don't see scum making. +0.5town.

total: 1.5+town

Spoiler: Fuyuhiko
--: eh, a little quick to draw conclusions, but not completely unreasonable. +0.25town

: ok. Don't think it's an AI thing to say though.

(I also believe ties to this): since you're not the first to ask, I was under the impression that a FoS was just a way to signal willingness to vote a spot one find suspicious -- and so that a vote is no longer a FoS, since you already acted on that willingness. From what I'm understanding from here, I probably understood that wrong.

: that's actually a reasonable question, though my judgment of Kaito may be clouded, since most of the things they said tie to me. +0.25town

: why? It does come across as a bit brisky, I'll admit that.

: as I said, I don't think gut reads are necessarily scummy. And the tone here seems a bit sarcastic to me, which I would imagine could possibly be some sort of veiled accusation. +0.25scum (but I'm not the best at reading tone...)

: is this remark somewhat offhanded or what? I don't get if it sais that they're reading Gimli as town for that post, or sarcastically that they find all their other post so scummy that that one is the towniest.

: this actually shows coerency with #156 and #164, so I'm gonna put it down as a bit townie-looking. +0.25town

total: 0.5+town

Spoiler: others
  • Kaito is mostly talking about me and others' interactions with me, so it would be difficult for me to comment on them. I don't have actual reasons to scumread them at the moment, and in fact I do like the fact they're not hard TRing me and are in fact willing to entertain Kyoko's points, like in #108.
  • Not_Mafia is just null. I don't think that the fact they put themself on the bottom does necessarily mean the list is trash, I think it's just memey. I also don't think the list is of much value, looks like is there mostly as joke anyway.
This might just be your posting style, but for some reason I don't like the whole .25~ scum/town thing, seems a bit forced. But, I won't scumread you for that for now. I don't get how I'm one of your biggest townreads when even in said townread reason you said my post was 'flimsy at best'
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #219 (isolation #11) » Sat Jan 21, 2023 7:58 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 201, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 200, Gimli wrote:I thought that was one of my best posts
one of many
This made me laugh
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #221 (isolation #12) » Sat Jan 21, 2023 8:27 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 220, Gimli wrote:
In post 217, Kokichi Oma wrote:Interesting that you vote me, yet I'm just in the null pile, especially when you reconfirmed that you'd be keeping your vote on me after that last post of mine. Care to explain?
That post was crap
My post or your reads post? Or both? Either way, doesn't add up
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #235 (isolation #13) » Sat Jan 21, 2023 3:02 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 233, Gimli wrote: Saihara's drunk posting could come from town
Huh?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #279 (isolation #14) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:22 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 274, Maki Harukawa wrote:Kokichi is being...Kokichi. How annoying, whatever. I don't need to read that right now anyway.
Y-You're such a meanie!

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #280 (isolation #15) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:24 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Okay, I feel better now.

VOTE: Gimli

I just feel like this is scum. This isn't a meta read, just how I feel about the line of posts they've made so far.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #281 (isolation #16) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:25 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I haven't played mafia in like 4? years. I'm not really good at explaining myself as I once was I suppose.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #282 (isolation #17) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:26 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

What am I missing that people are townreading Gimli, because I just don't see it at all.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #284 (isolation #18) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:30 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 283, Not_Mafia wrote:That's just how he plays
Then how do they play as mafia? Or if there is no difference then why is everyone just townreading them?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #287 (isolation #19) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:38 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Can I ask for the reason you have a gut townread on me? What did I do to gain your confidence?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #294 (isolation #20) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:51 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 289, Saihara Shuichi wrote:
In post 287, Kokichi Oma wrote:Can I ask for the reason you have a gut townread on me? What did I do to gain your confidence?
Think it's mostly tone which on D1 I'm fine with having a barebones read just to have some sort of internal idea
Tone being your biggest townread, interesting deduction detective.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #357 (isolation #21) » Mon Jan 23, 2023 12:04 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I really don't get the sudden votes on Kaito, especially when he hasn't said much at all in general. And not much scummy.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #358 (isolation #22) » Mon Jan 23, 2023 12:04 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I really don't get the sudden votes on Kaito, especially when he hasn't said much at all in general. And not much scummy.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #359 (isolation #23) » Mon Jan 23, 2023 12:05 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Sorry for double posting.

Also can we not just make reads only on meta, I feel like I have no meta reads for anyone so it's hard to take anyone's read at face value.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #360 (isolation #24) » Mon Jan 23, 2023 12:06 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 355, Gimli wrote:Let me a tentative towncore that's frankly too big to be correct.

Maki/kyoko/Wednesday/furtive/fuyuhiko/bianco/Shuichi

I think all those people are town. In before all scum in this, but whatever.

So we have kaito/std/kokichi/penguin/nm sort of ridiculous POE

Kokichi probably the towniest in this row.

VOTE: Penguin

Just potatoing this game so far, and they like big wagons so let's make one with him
That seems a bit of a stretch for your town block. Especially this early.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #361 (isolation #25) » Mon Jan 23, 2023 12:07 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 351, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:just some fast surface level - skimming - reads
I actually like gimli's way of engaging with people and making content, I feel he has a progressive mindset and is actually trying to solve in a genuine way (call it mostly gut)
I like biancospino more. I think what he did on that first post aligns well with rest of his play style (and specially how he organized that wall) and I find his consistency in his way of sorting things + town
I didn't like Wednesday posts. felt so shallow and on surface and didn't have any analyzing, just for sake of engaging. wanna see were it leads

maki not liking my going hard on biancospino in an attempt to start actual discussions and provoke reactions is an interesting reaction cause its against the flow of reactions that are about it in-game thread. I say interesting cause its probably + towny behavior but need to analyze it along size more clues to be able to brand it as towny or null.

I have some ideas in general about most other slots too, but I'm too tired right now as I had the toughest past 2 days ever and am sleepy right now
What do you think of your fellow detective? I think it would be great to see you have a detective off to determine the best detective.

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #476 (isolation #26) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:14 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 396, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:Now can you explain what you think about the votes on Kaito and the people who voted for him?
Personally I don't think of anything individually of the votes, I'm just saying that I don't see the reason for the votes. It's still early and people could just be looking for wagons.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #478 (isolation #27) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:23 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 469, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:I think one of Wednesday or Maki is scum, but not both. Them both coming after me in this manner suggests one of them is using the other. Maki could be using Wednesday as an attack dog, or Wednesday was using Maki’s scumread on me as cover to go after me herself.
Eh, I feel like it's too early to consider something like this. Especially if they know each other they could do scum theatre. I know Maki has done this before with her partner in the past, so I wouldn't say they can't be scum with someone at this point. Not saying I scumread either, I just don't like this read from you trying to set up a lynch one and then the other from it potentially. (if you are scum)
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #479 (isolation #28) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:32 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I'm not really finding too many people too scummy or too towny in this game so far.

Posters I would tentatively be okay with voting: Gimli, Save the Dragon. Willing to be sold on another vote if case is compelling.

Posters I like so far: Shuichi and Kirigiri.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #482 (isolation #29) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:35 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 345, Save The Dragons wrote:gimli's tone is off
In post 347, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 331, Gimli wrote:Idk, but you are. Want me to take you off and put him instead?
In post 334, Gimli wrote:Also, you don't give a fuck who's scum?

I sometimes wanna townread you, wed, but some of your posting isn't sitting well with me
i dunno it just feels a little browbeat-y
In post 373, Save The Dragons wrote:I also suggested gimli was browbeating him
In post 448, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 401, Gimli wrote:My 2c on that whole browbeating thing: I'm not being harsh to anybody. I used the "you don't give a fuck line" in response to Wednesday saying she doesn't give a fuck, literally, in those terms. And if I was being harsh, maybe I understand STD finding it sus cause he only played with me being some sort of happy go lucky player (apart from some speficic parts of our neighborhood in pairs mafia), but I disagree with people thinking that's a decent take on my posting. And that's all I'm going to say.
the main reason i brought it up is because it seems uncharacteristic of you

this whole game seems uncharacteristic of you because i'm used to you being happy go lucky and sometimes potatoy but having fun but here you're tryharding and i'm still trying to determine if that's just you tryharding as town at the start or if it's what scum you does to appear townie.

i don't think you were mean or harsh to anyone though beyond the scope of the game which is why i tried to use a mild term like browbeat just to be super clear
In post 451, Save The Dragons wrote:VOTE: bianco
To me these posts don't seem to be natural progression. Sounds like they were tiptoeing on the idea of Gimli being scum, and then immediately votes someone else without explanation.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #483 (isolation #30) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:37 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 480, Gimli wrote:
In post 466, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:I’ve kinda established my thought process on Gimli already but to be specific, I think he’s trying to mudsling a fair amount here.
I think that's a crazy take on how I'm playing this game, I've got a whole lot of townreads and am trying to make people post and whatnot but, like, sure I'm mudslinging.

When have I been malicious? Can you point to a couple of examples of this?
Unironically agree with Gimli here. They've been posting a bunch of 'townreads' with not good reasons. an you explain the mudslinging Fuyuhiko?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #487 (isolation #31) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:47 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 485, furtiveglance wrote:Fuyuhiko is giving me a bad vibe with the last pages

VOTE: Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
What in particular besides what me and Gimli pointed out?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #493 (isolation #32) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:59 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 491, Save The Dragons wrote:I bet you've never played with me before

Whoa I just got some deja vu
This isn't a good defense, you can't rely on meta for everything.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #495 (isolation #33) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:01 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 492, Gimli wrote:
In post 490, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:VOTE: furtiveglance
This, Gimli, and Maki is my solve as of this moment.
Furtive is town
Maki is probably good enough to be scum but I don't think she is
And you're probably not good enough scum to be scum here so you're also town
Uh.. Not even sure what to say about this post at this point.

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #498 (isolation #34) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:03 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 494, Save The Dragons wrote:Wait you literally quoted that I wasn't sure if Gimli was town or scum and you're wondering why I'm voting someone else??????????? Are there even enough question marks in the world for me to put at the end of that question?
Because you were talking about Fuyu being potentially scum, then Gimli. Then voted Bianco without any reason.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #503 (isolation #35) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:06 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 496, Gimli wrote:You can keep crying kokichi
I just can't understand how you can come to those conclusions.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #505 (isolation #36) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:08 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 500, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 490, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:VOTE: furtiveglance
This, Gimli, and Maki is my solve as of this moment.
Gladiate Fuyuhiko
Finally! SOMETHING exciting this game. Let's see who will come out alive.

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #508 (isolation #37) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:12 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

VOTE: Save The Dragon
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #654 (isolation #38) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:10 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 574, Maki Harukawa wrote: - 0.75 Saihara

+0.6 Furt

+ 0.2 Oma
I know this is likely a joke but :shifty:
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #656 (isolation #39) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:12 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 600, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 598, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
In post 595, Save The Dragons wrote: if im using my magic gut it's kyoko

but i dunno it could just be heartburn
It's fine if you scum-read me as long as you present arguments that we can work with to sort your slot and mine in the process.
I think Kyoko is town
In post 601, Save The Dragons wrote: VOTE: kyoko
There are two kinds of people
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #657 (isolation #40) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:17 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 655, Not_Mafia wrote: Is anyone at E-1?
There was literally just a vote count.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #662 (isolation #41) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:37 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 658, furtiveglance wrote: I'm actually unasleep now. Kokichi, here's a question: Fuyuhiko/STD had an argument earlier. You can choose T/T, T/S, S/T or S/S.
Eh, not sure. And I don't like to box people in these scenarios day 1. I think STD is likely mafia as evident of my vote, but I don't think that has any changing on my read of Fuyuhiko
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #668 (isolation #42) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:29 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 663, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 662, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 658, furtiveglance wrote: I'm actually unasleep now. Kokichi, here's a question: Fuyuhiko/STD had an argument earlier. You can choose T/T, T/S, S/T or S/S.
Eh, not sure. And I don't like to box people in these scenarios day 1. I think STD is likely mafia as evident of my vote, but I don't think that has any changing on my read of Fuyuhiko
Calling someone mafia is quite restrictive yeah...let's not put people in a box

I think I missed your scumread on STD

Let me ask you more directly: let's say STD has flipped mafia - is that argument anti-associative? Or could it be bussing?
Not really sure at the moment, and I still think it's too early.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #702 (isolation #43) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 12:29 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 675, Gimli wrote:
In post 654, Kokichi Oma wrote:

+0.6 Furt

+ 0.2 Oma
But? Are you scumreading it?
If I said it was most likely a joke, why would I scumread it.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #703 (isolation #44) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 12:38 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Who feels like lynching bianco with me for funzies?

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #705 (isolation #45) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 12:50 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Oops sorry. Didn't realize.

voting*
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #708 (isolation #46) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:17 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 706, Gimli wrote:
In post 702, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 675, Gimli wrote:
In post 654, Kokichi Oma wrote:

+0.6 Furt

+ 0.2 Oma
But? Are you scumreading it?
If I said it was most likely a joke, why would I scumread it.
So why the "but" and the "shifty"?
Cause she townread me, even though it was a joke. She never does. So it was funny.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #709 (isolation #47) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:17 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 707, Gimli wrote:
In post 703, Kokichi Oma wrote: Who feels like limming bianco with me for funzies?

I would this morning but now I feel we should hear from kaito, maki, and other slots that I feel didn't participate enough D1.

But IDK, maybe I come home later and vote him for fun if he is E-1 :shifty:
You're no fun. Vote them now for E-1 and maybe I'll be the last vote
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #710 (isolation #48) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:19 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Can someone scumread me by the way, I don't want to be night one kill in this game.

I'm scared..
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #733 (isolation #49) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 5:56 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

My two scumreads are voting Bianco. Do I REALLY wanna vote them right now?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #735 (isolation #50) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 5:59 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 734, Saihara Shuichi wrote:
In post 733, Kokichi Oma wrote: My two scumreads are voting Bianco. Do I REALLY wanna vote them right now?
Who/Who
StD and Gimli
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #737 (isolation #51) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 6:03 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Just scummy posts not associative at all.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #740 (isolation #52) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 6:09 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

You're quite persuasive. Certainly you couldn't be mafia right Shuichi?

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #743 (isolation #53) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 6:13 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I was just going to vote. How sad.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #746 (isolation #54) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 6:18 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

It's punishment time!

VOTE: Bianco
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #820 (isolation #55) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:13 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 3, Marashu wrote: The undead team consists of a Vampire, a Witch, and a Ghoul.
How did I miss this
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #825 (isolation #56) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:17 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Also I'm alive! Yaaay!

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #827 (isolation #57) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:18 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I would advise against everyone voting right away. I think Kaito is close to being hammered right now. We have a lot to figure out still
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #828 (isolation #58) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:19 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I also think we should not just focus on bianco's associatives and give actual reasons why people are scummy or not.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #835 (isolation #59) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:36 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 829, Save The Dragons wrote: i mean speedlimming worked for us d1
Wasn't really speed when there was 2 days left. Also there is something I have in mind, but I won't say anything about it for now.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #853 (isolation #60) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 6:26 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 841, furtiveglance wrote: I think we can assume Gimli, Wednesday, Fuyu, Kyoko and Kokichi are all town
Uhh. Not really
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #854 (isolation #61) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 6:29 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Also we should not vote anyone out today, we are at even numbers and have a chance to get results. The lone mafia is forced to kill and bring it back to even numbers.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #855 (isolation #62) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 6:30 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

worst case scenario we go from 4 way no clear to 3 way no clear this way.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #864 (isolation #63) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 3:39 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 863, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 855, Kokichi Oma wrote: worst case scenario we go from 4 way no clear to 3 way no clear this way.
or we just wait and see if we get to f4 and if so holster the yeet then (if it helps)

no reason to do so today
No, this is the bad play because at that point mafia either knows who the PR is and can roleblock them and they arent forced to kill anymore. this way we guarantee 3 people instead of 4 people at the end. It's the correct mechanical play.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #897 (isolation #64) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 12:51 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 878, Wednesday Addams wrote: viewtopic.php?t=73745

Found this link and Maki, Kokichi and Kaito were all in this game. Kaito was scum and Maki, Kokichi town.

I’ll also look up a towngame.
What a trip down memory lane.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #898 (isolation #65) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 12:54 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 894, Kaito Momota wrote: OK let's make this easy. I'm another Witch Hunter on the town side; last night I shot at not_mafia. The last mafia is going to be somebody who isn't taking strong stances today and maybe isn't too into the game. Maki and Fuyuhiko stand out.

I'll go ahead and vote for Maki roll since I think she has done an impressive amount of nothing today, she really just said "you guys are on the right track"

VOTE: Maki Harukawa

----

The undead would have seen "Witch Hunter, X" for the town roles (or x, y), so it is 50/50 to them whether town would have another one, unless there is a third one, in which case they'd know there was 3. Long story short Kokichi was right and voting to no eliminate today would have made things much harder for the mafia team. I think Kokichi probably isn't shooting themself in the foot here so they seem pretty obviously town to me, while those arguing against that play could have undead motivation.
Agreed.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #903 (isolation #66) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 4:49 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Imagine if we just no eliminated today instead of outing. We would have 2 more results tomorrow. No way either of you were getting killed or roleblocked.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #947 (isolation #67) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:59 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 918, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: ok Im back here

VOTE: Kaito
I think this is not the correct play. And kinda confusing you're doing this right now
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #948 (isolation #68) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 4:00 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 946, PenguinPower wrote: I want kokichi to tell me a no yeet is optimal again.
It is
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #949 (isolation #69) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 4:01 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

All should unvote Kaito. There is no reason to vote there today. The fact everyone is voting there right away is baffling.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #955 (isolation #70) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 4:12 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

We should wait for them to talk first
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #961 (isolation #71) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 5:36 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I'm actual PR. This quick hammer was suspect. Clearly Kaito wasnt actually claiming PR but trying to bait kill from mafia.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #967 (isolation #72) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 5:49 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I think it only went wrong cause he voted maki causing fuyu to claim. Maki was likely just trying to roleswap since she's green.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #974 (isolation #73) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 6:03 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Guess we will see!
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #982 (isolation #74) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:38 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 981, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote: I am Witch Hunter
I think tracking someone is better than killing rn
No. Killing is better since we are at even numbers. But do what you want
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #983 (isolation #75) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:39 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 979, Kaito Momota wrote: @Fuyuhiko

Vig someone tonight

@Maki/Kokichi

Spellshield Fuyuhiko.
Sorry they quick
REDACTED
you. You did a good play btw.
Last edited by Marashu on Tue Jan 31, 2023 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #984 (isolation #76) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:39 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

voted*** not l word. Sorry
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #985 (isolation #77) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:40 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Mod can you edit that out please
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1006 (isolation #78) » Thu Feb 02, 2023 2:51 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

The fact that only one of you that voted Kaito is mafia is mind blowing
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1010 (isolation #79) » Thu Feb 02, 2023 2:53 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

If only we just no elim'd yesterday, instead we will get 4 way no clear in a game that could have been solved pretty easily.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1013 (isolation #80) » Thu Feb 02, 2023 2:54 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1009, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 1006, Kokichi Oma wrote: The fact that only one of you that voted Kaito is mafia is mind blowing
It looked like a desperation claim to me with the other 2 claims taken into account
It was pretty obvious Maki was trying to roleswap. Which is why I tried to say unvote without actually saying it. I tried to confuse Mafia at twilight but it just wasnt gonna happen.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1018 (isolation #81) » Thu Feb 02, 2023 2:57 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Maki we should try to figure this out today please. Who out of the ones who voted should know better? (I'm not trying to be mean, I'm actually not sure I haven't played in awhile)
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1020 (isolation #82) » Thu Feb 02, 2023 2:58 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1017, Gimli wrote: VOTE: STD
We shouldn't vote quickly today. No quick voting this time even if I do think StD is the most suspect.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1022 (isolation #83) » Thu Feb 02, 2023 2:59 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1014, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 1004, Gimli wrote: so you wanna go pp today?
pls do, let me enjoy peace of not having to put up with kokichi
Meanie. I'm gonna cry

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1023 (isolation #84) » Thu Feb 02, 2023 2:59 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1021, Save The Dragons wrote: Why not kyoko
So your immediate response is to deflect? Not ask why?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1043 (isolation #85) » Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:13 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I'll wait for Maki. She'll probably know by now I should be town by the way I played yesterday. And I trust her judgement to find last maf.

Please let's not elim anyone until there is more talk from everyone so we can figure this out
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1075 (isolation #86) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 3:34 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1054, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: why is kokichi town?

he was on a high horse yesterday blaming us even before the flip as he knew this would happen. who will assume maki lied there instantly without having more info about the setup?
Maybe it's because I know Maki well, but I thought it was pretty obvious.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1077 (isolation #87) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 3:36 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1057, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
In post 1043, Kokichi Oma wrote: I'll wait for Maki. She'll probably know by now
I should be town by the way I played yesterday.
And I trust her judgement to find last maf.

Please let's not elim anyone until there is more talk from everyone so we can figure this out
SHE PLAYED HORRIBLY. LIKE AWFUL. That was the worst town play I ever saw in my life in any mafia game. knowing she is hard-cleared right now makes me furious.

Your play was also horrible unless
you knew she was playing horribly
so stop being proud of your horrible play if you're town.
You all quick voted without giving Maki or Kaito time to talk again. It could have been sorted which is why I said to wait. Also trust, if you think I'm being elim'd this game, then you'd be elim'd over me.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1079 (isolation #88) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 3:38 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Makiiiii no more being AFK this game when coming back, you need to help figure this game out

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1081 (isolation #89) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 3:47 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I think Shuichi and Kaito both vigged N_M which is actually pretty funny.
In post 573, Saihara Shuichi wrote: N_M is vigbait
I didn't want to bring it up yesterday cause I know it would make you all sus Kaito even more, but yeah kinda funny.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1083 (isolation #90) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 3:52 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Maki, I honestly think if we don't get mafia today we will lose btw.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1089 (isolation #91) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 4:00 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1085, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
In post 1081, Kokichi Oma wrote: I think Shuichi and Kaito both vigged N_M which is actually pretty funny.
In post 573, Saihara Shuichi wrote: N_M is vigbait
I didn't want to bring it up yesterday cause I know it would make you all sus Kaito even more, but yeah kinda funny.
I also saw that which is why I had the theory kaito is telling lies.

and then maki claimed the way she did

and then it was confirmed he is telling lies

How did you see this and still thaught maki lied?
Because it's a standard play on other sites to do this. A clear townie roleswaps to protect the PR
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1092 (isolation #92) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 4:02 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1086, Wednesday Addams wrote:
In post 1084, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
In post 1077, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1057, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
In post 1043, Kokichi Oma wrote: I'll wait for Maki. She'll probably know by now
I should be town by the way I played yesterday.
And I trust her judgement to find last maf.

SHE PLAYED HORRIBLY. LIKE AWFUL. That was the worst town play I ever saw in my life in any mafia game. knowing she is hard-cleared right now makes me furious.

Your play was also horrible unless
you knew she was playing horribly
so stop being proud of your horrible play if you're town.
You all quick voted without giving Maki or Kaito time to talk again. It could have been sorted which is why I said to wait. Also trust, if you think I'm being elim'd this game, then you'd be elim'd over me.
she was chatting with me as I was explaining why her claim made him 100% scum. She could have clarified right then

kaito's elim is 100% on maki I don't care if she does this everytime

and I could not have envisioned she is actually throwing the game by fake claiming something that would mean another PR claimer is guilty. I can't understand how anyone would see that coming like you did. That was just pure horrible play and there is no other way to describe it.
Yeah have to agree with this. Both Kokichi and Maki pr claims definitely contributed to Kaito mislim because he was mislimed mainly due to math.
This is false. Because I claimed PR AFTER Kaito had already been elim'd
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1094 (isolation #93) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 4:04 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I was considering claiming PR with a green check on Kaito before he was elim'd, but with how town was reacting, I figured it would do more harm than good. But in hindsight maybe I should have just risked that.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1097 (isolation #94) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 4:06 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1090, Gimli wrote: every post by STD my mind goes 'yeah this is scum posturing'
Same, but there is still the chance that scum is just good at knowing how to play innocent here. Which is why I'm saying we need time to figure it out.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1129 (isolation #95) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 4:32 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Why are we even voting right now before the clear has even said anything yet
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1132 (isolation #96) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 4:34 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1127, Wednesday Addams wrote:
In post 1121, Save The Dragons wrote: how would he know who the scum is
If he used vig, he must have. Oh wait, yeah you’re right it doesn’t matter who he likely shot if roleblocked.
Did you really not understand this? I'm worried you're faking not understanding all this
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1136 (isolation #97) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 4:35 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1134, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 1129, Kokichi Oma wrote: Why are we even voting right now before the clear has even said anything yet
It wasn't a hammer it was E-4 or something
You saw how quickly votes piled yesterday, why even bother contributing?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1176 (isolation #98) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 9:14 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1172, Maki Harukawa wrote: If you’re curious I’m not lying mafia know my role already but I’m enchantress 1 point pr
That's nice but can you help solve this. what are your thoughts
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1181 (isolation #99) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 9:22 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1178, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 1176, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1172, Maki Harukawa wrote: If you’re curious I’m not lying mafia know my role already but I’m enchantress 1 point pr
That's nice but can you help solve this. what are your thoughts
I'm at you Kyoko Wed Gimi villagers.
Do you know if Wed is the type to pretend not knowing mechanics or capable of making it believable?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1262 (isolation #100) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 9:14 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

The votes have been funny, I have 0 hope of us winning.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1264 (isolation #101) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 9:18 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Yep!

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1278 (isolation #102) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:31 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I think maki has given up on this game so let's just do whatever
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1304 (isolation #103) » Sun Feb 05, 2023 8:40 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Interesting development.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1321 (isolation #104) » Sun Feb 05, 2023 6:11 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Okay
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1324 (isolation #105) » Sun Feb 05, 2023 6:18 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I'm waiting to copy Maki's readlist
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1335 (isolation #106) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 4:06 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

VOTE: Save
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1336 (isolation #107) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 4:07 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Okay, i just wanted some clarification on a few things for my own reads. Let's go back to my earliest scumread
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1339 (isolation #108) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 4:12 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1338, Wednesday Addams wrote:
In post 1336, Kokichi Oma wrote: Okay, i just wanted some clarification on a few things for my own reads. Let's go back to my earliest scumread
Why is STD scum here?
I scumread him early on. I was voting this regardless after his end of day yesterday
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1342 (isolation #109) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:32 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1340, Save The Dragons wrote: why am i just going over and not ml bait
you tell us
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1347 (isolation #110) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:44 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

So you are not mafia because I've never played with you before so I can't read you. Got it
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1383 (isolation #111) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:30 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

woooooo we won. nice modding Marashu!

I just need to confirm. did N_M and shuichi both shoot N_M lol
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1401 (isolation #112) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:37 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1389, unwnd wrote: Yes I was Saihara

Wasn't a secret account or anything
You are a good player. Would like to play with you again sometime
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1402 (isolation #113) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:41 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1397, furtiveglance wrote: Yeah. Make it so Town don't know what roles we have. ^^
I agree. Town shouldn't know
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1407 (isolation #114) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:36 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1364, Gimli wrote: I can only imagine how it is to be scum against a town that's composed of nothing but towny danganronpa characters who are all townreading each other

it must be hell
I thought Fuyu and Kaito was prob scum until they claimed PR.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1409 (isolation #115) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:54 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Yeah it was pretty funny lol
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1413 (isolation #116) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:37 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1412, Gamma Emerald wrote: I only spectated.
Would be nice to play with you once more.

Return to “Completed Open Games”