Open 873: PYP: Anime Music & Memes - Game Over!

Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2350 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:48 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

Hewwo
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #2351 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:48 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

i'm sorry in advance for what you find in ours. there ARE 13 of us so
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2352 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:48 pm

In post 2350, Ydrasse wrote: Hewwo
owo what's this

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2353 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:50 pm

big furry chat hours

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2354 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:50 pm

ahahahahha

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2355 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:50 pm

Post by unwnd »

I'm gonna be real with everyone

I literally make navel gazing posts because I find it entertaining

It's a self-fulfilling thing, where saying 'this person is scumz' just doesn't give the same kind of fix. I'm a literal starving artist
Stop
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2356 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:51 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

can someone spoonfeed me why dunn's a wolf?

i haven't read the nitty gritty of the logic but he feels a lot more like invested into this game than i've seen before which i've been taking as a towny thing more than a wolfy one, like i guess he really wants to be a powerwolf maybe but thats not the vibe i get? also his read on me was good i think, which is like lol of course but there was a game a long while back where he townread me and the reasoning was Bad or like... pocket-y and i feel like giving a handwave "town bc of her posts lol" is more towny than whatever he did then
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2357 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:51 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

My furry take is that i am a cat at heart like, extremely so but i think my fursona would be a bunnygirl. it feels right. thank you for listening.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2358 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:52 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2357, Ydrasse wrote: My furry take is that i am a cat at heart like, extremely so but i think my fursona would be a bunnygirl. it feels right. thank you for listening.
Twitches nose
Stop
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2359 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:52 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

i'd settle for a mouse too i think
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2360 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:53 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Taly mafia because they don't stand out and other people have stronger reasons to be town, whereas I don't have any reason to think they're town

Marci mafia because their play looked different as town and I've seen mafia grab tracker/jailkeeper as first pick before. They defended KingTroll yesterday in a way that didn't make sense - they acted like they had a townread there early but then kept it up later when KingTroll hadn't made any posts. I have decided that it looked like white knighting. Their vague claim today doesn't actually mean anything - they claimed their target didn't go anywhere but didn't claim a target, yet that is the reason we didn't want to eliminate them yesterday, and now there is 0 pressure there. They don't seem to have any insights today when they are not being suspected.

Bell mafia because they don't stand out to me and I like to believe they've ranked up their mafia game from being super obvious tonal difference, meaning this is within their range for being mafia to me. They have done very little and has also received little pressure for that. Like Taly I have better reasons to townread other players so they drift to the bottom. Not sure what to think about the Hypo thing yet as I think it could be a joke but they didn't do it which is weird.

Save the Dragons mafia because they keep reaching for reasons to read me as mafia and for reasons to avoid voting for Marci and I don't see them thinking about Marci despite saying they resolve. It looks like nothing has resolved to me and we will still have to decide whether we want to eliminate marci or not. I pointed out that they voted for Marci, got the claim, then immediately unvoted, despite knowing that Marci was first in the draft, and that it felt like a planned move between the two of them to relieve pressure. Also their focus has been surprisingly narrow - What have they done today besides defend themself and push me? They aren't even interested in Marci anymore unless other people prod them for info.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2361 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:54 pm

In post 2360, Dunnstral wrote: Taly mafia because they don't stand out and other people have stronger reasons to be town, whereas I don't have any reason to think they're town

Marci mafia because their play looked different as town and I've seen mafia grab tracker/jailkeeper as first pick before. They defended KingTroll yesterday in a way that didn't make sense - they acted like they had a townread there early but then kept it up later when KingTroll hadn't made any posts. I have decided that it looked like white knighting. Their vague claim today doesn't actually mean anything - they claimed their target didn't go anywhere but didn't claim a target, yet that is the reason we didn't want to eliminate them yesterday, and now there is 0 pressure there. They don't seem to have any insights today when they are not being suspected.

Bell mafia because they don't stand out to me and I like to believe they've ranked up their mafia game from being super obvious tonal difference, meaning this is within their range for being mafia to me. They have done very little and has also received little pressure for that. Like Taly I have better reasons to townread other players so they drift to the bottom. Not sure what to think about the Hypo thing yet as I think it could be a joke but they didn't do it which is weird.

Save the Dragons mafia because they keep reaching for reasons to read me as mafia and for reasons to avoid voting for Marci and I don't see them thinking about Marci despite saying they resolve. It looks like nothing has resolved to me and we will still have to decide whether we want to eliminate marci or not. I pointed out that they voted for Marci, got the claim, then immediately unvoted, despite knowing that Marci was first in the draft, and that it felt like a planned move between the two of them to relieve pressure. Also their focus has been surprisingly narrow - What have they done today besides defend themself and push me? They aren't even interested in Marci anymore unless other people prod them for info.
okay thank you can i read these more seriousoly when i'm not high to give you the proper respect for actually doing this lol

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2362 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:54 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Taly and Bell are moreso Null in a list where everyone else is Town
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2363 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:54 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

Marci can take days to resolve I'm not sure why you didn't get this
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2364 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:55 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2356, Ydrasse wrote: can someone spoonfeed me why dunn's a wolf?

i haven't read the nitty gritty of the logic but he feels a lot more like invested into this game than i've seen before which i've been taking as a towny thing more than a wolfy one, like i guess he really wants to be a powerwolf maybe but thats not the vibe i get? also his read on me was good i think, which is like lol of course but there was a game a long while back where he townread me and the reasoning was Bad or like... pocket-y and i feel like giving a handwave "town bc of her posts lol" is more towny than whatever he did then
His investment doesn't equate to him being superficial about instances like cough caring about who's scumreading him cough

Trying not to be obnoxious with my own point
Stop
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2365 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:55 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

how do we resolve marci again
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #2366 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:56 pm

Nowhere did I say she would resolve overnight
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2367 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:56 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2364, unwnd wrote:

His investment doesn't equate to him being superficial about instances like cough caring about who's scumreading him cough

I am always going to take notice in what other people think about me, it doesn't mean I am mafia
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2368 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:56 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

i think the issue is like yeah techinically you didnt say overnight but it comes across as goal-posty
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2369 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:56 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2366, Save The Dragons wrote: Nowhere did I say she would resolve overnight
When will she resolve?
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2370 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:57 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2357, Ydrasse wrote: My furry take is that i am a cat at heart like, extremely so but i think my fursona would be a bunnygirl. it feels right. thank you for listening.
I glanced over this but thought it'd be funny to mention my FFXIV character is a bunboy right now

The similarities keep happening..
Stop
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2371 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:57 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 2364, unwnd wrote:

Dunnstral is my linhardt
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #2372 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:57 pm

If she gets shot she's probably town

If she gives bad results she's probably scum
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2373 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:57 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2370, unwnd wrote: I glanced over this but thought it'd be funny to mention my FFXIV character is a bunboy right now
😬
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2374 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:57 pm

i'm a phoenix! i even have art for it!

well, i'm a phoenix, but i also like am a doppelganger? i like being lots of different furries! rhiannon's a cow/dragon, rhea's a wolf, aisling's a panther, airna's a mermaid elfy naiad girl, firinne is a crowgirl, Selene's a wolf but she's super puppypiled, Laoise is a bunnygirl, Saoirse is a snakegirl but she also likes being bird? Aurélie is a fae, Lyra's a dryad/tree girl, Aoife is also fae/phoenix and Fiadh is a horsegirl!

look so many furries!

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us

Return to “Completed Open Games”