Open 873: PYP: Anime Music & Memes - Game Over!

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2475 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:38 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2473, notscience wrote: Candidly? Look at Fferys townread reasons for me- I honestly get pretty antsy bringing it up in thread. It’s the same fucking thing with peta. Like I realize I haven’t been the most lucid with that read and it frankly could be paranoia induced.
What do you have an issue with? I find fferyllt agreeable
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2476 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:39 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 2474, fferyllt wrote:
In post 2283, petapan wrote:
In post 2214, fferyllt wrote:Peta you can scumread me for it if you want but it's going to take a lot to shake my townread of you after page 54.
sure. if you're town just keep playing and hopefully i'll figure it out because you're one of the only people that might speak to me like a human being
What do you want to talk about?
shrug, i've been locked in on your top two town for a while so not a ton to discuss there but i need something...more as to how you're reading the rest of the game
free crypto
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2477 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:40 pm

Post by notscience »

Look peta, cards on the table, I respect the fuck out of you. Maybe it’s not your intention it’s just not a fun thing to read over and over again and could just be me being sensitive, but I think you underestimate what I think that doesn’t necessarily always hit the thread (which is verifiable from those who’ve hydra’d with me but also doesn’t matter for the point at hand)

I genuinely have been considering your stance about Luke and marci. I was thinking about Luke’s pop in to defend her when her back is against the wall and what that means in the grand scheme of things.

I totally recognize marci is doing absolutely nothing and I don’t want that to get lost, and I’m actively encouraging her to do more things.

Let’s assume for a second Luke’s telling the truth about how marci views scum and not wanting to let her team down- how does this gameplay relate to that? I recognize the obvious answer is “he lied bc scum with her” and I’ll try to look and fact check it a little more Saturday, but this is my holdup voting there.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2478 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:40 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 2473, notscience wrote:Candidly? Look at Fferys townread reasons for me- I honestly get pretty antsy bringing it up in thread. It’s the same fucking thing with peta. Like I realize I haven’t been the most lucid with that read and it frankly could be paranoia induced.
you take issue with me townreading you? i'm not sure i've ever fully elucidated the thought process but i haven't felt it was necessary
free crypto
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2479 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:41 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 2475, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2473, notscience wrote: Candidly? Look at Fferys townread reasons for me- I honestly get pretty antsy bringing it up in thread. It’s the same fucking thing with peta. Like I realize I haven’t been the most lucid with that read and it frankly could be paranoia induced.
My biggest issue with her was expecting more paranoia, I was talking in regards to LLD asking me about my erraticism.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2480 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:41 pm

Post by notscience »

Ugh I need to quote more but phoneposting
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2481 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:42 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 2478, petapan wrote:
In post 2473, notscience wrote:Candidly? Look at Fferys townread reasons for me- I honestly get pretty antsy bringing it up in thread. It’s the same fucking thing with peta. Like I realize I haven’t been the most lucid with that read and it frankly could be paranoia induced.
you take issue with me townreading you? i'm not sure i've ever fully elucidated the thought process but i haven't felt it was necessary
LLD was asking why I was being so wishywashy and erratic with my scumreads on the two of you and I’m trying to justify it here
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory

fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory

Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2482 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:46 pm

Post by fferyllt »

In post 2476, petapan wrote:
In post 2214, fferyllt wrote:Peta you can scumread me for it if you want but it's going to take a lot to shake my townread of you after page 54.
sure. if you're town just keep playing and hopefully i'll figure it out because you're one of the only people that might speak to me like a human being
shrug, i've been locked in on your top two town for a while so not a ton to discuss there but i need something...more as to how you're reading the rest of the game
I'm going to attempt a tiered list after I run my fingers through some isos later. You're townreading notsci. Do you have any issues with my Bell read, and if so what?
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory

fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory

Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2483 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:47 pm

Post by fferyllt »

In post 2479, notscience wrote:
In post 2475, Dunnstral wrote:
My biggest issue with her was expecting more paranoia, I was talking in regards to LLD asking me about my erraticism.
I can't tell if you're taking issue with my reasons here or are just not liking that I'm townreading you.

Idic
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2484 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:49 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

He's going full unwnd I think
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2485 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:49 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 2477, notscience wrote:Look peta, cards on the table, I respect the fuck out of you. Maybe it’s not your intention it’s just not a fun thing to read over and over again and could just be me being sensitive, but I think you underestimate what I think that doesn’t necessarily always hit the thread (which is verifiable from those who’ve hydra’d with me but also doesn’t matter for the point at hand)

I genuinely have been considering your stance about Luke and marci. I was thinking about Luke’s pop in to defend her when her back is against the wall and what that means in the grand scheme of things.

I totally recognize marci is doing absolutely nothing and I don’t want that to get lost, and I’m actively encouraging her to do more things.

Let’s assume for a second Luke’s telling the truth about how marci views scum and not wanting to let her team down- how does this gameplay relate to that? I recognize the obvious answer is “he lied bc scum with her” and I’ll try to look and fact check it a little more Saturday, but this is my holdup voting there.
want doesn't always equal will if that makes sense.

if she's scum who's feeling a lot of the heat from being pressed on then psychologically it can become a lot more difficult to contribute without feeling like anything she says might be a mistake and might cost her teammates. if she can hang back and survive on Appeals to Emotion that's a valid route - shit, i've fucking done that. a scum player in her position doesn't need to do a lot they just need to buy time and plant false associatives so if she's scum she's following a perfectly fine gameplan

in my eyes luke was at best wolfsiding heavily and so his defense of her doesn't mean a whole lot to me. he could be town who's too biased on the read, he could be scum outright. the logic itself isn't super compelling to me.

appreciate you taking the time to be more open with me
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2486 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:49 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 2482, fferyllt wrote:
In post 2476, petapan wrote:
I'm going to attempt a tiered list after I run my fingers through some isos later. You're townreading notsci. Do you have any issues with my Bell read, and if so what?
none, they're both in the group of people i'm fairly strongly confident about
free crypto
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2487 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:50 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Let me expand on that...

They get paranoid when people agree with them and start second guessing themselves
Very jumpy because they are afraid of being fooled
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2488 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:51 pm

Post by notscience »

Hnnnnng I feel like I’m all jumbled up

I am pointing to your townread on me over being antsy about having to stare down lld as a recurring thing for me but I didn’t quote them right and then it’s gotten all jumbled
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2489 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:51 pm

Post by notscience »

Yours being ffery
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2490 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:55 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 2481, notscience wrote:
In post 2478, petapan wrote:
LLD was asking why I was being so wishywashy and erratic with my scumreads on the two of you and I’m trying to justify it here
oh lmao

i'm town dude. even if i was scum i don't think i ever try to get you misyeeted because i don't want that struggle i'm not an achievement hunter. ou have the model for it but as scum i would put 100% of my energy toward pocketing you
free crypto
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory

fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory

Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2491 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:56 pm

Post by fferyllt »

Actually one person I'd like some feedback on is Taly.

I felt like she was picking up suspicion initially day 1, and then it subsided.

I don't have any real experience playing with her. I followed one game she played pretty closely. She was blindingly obvious town to me, and to the entire player list. It was one of Ydra's theme games with a different minigame each day.

My other experience was replacing town-her in a newbie game. I think those games were concurrent or very close, and based on her newbie game iso it wouldn't have shocked me if she'd been scum. Compared to the ball of fire in the theme game she was low energy, and picked up quite a few scumreads. I got through that day 1 (unexpectedly) but was eliminated the day before ELO, pretty much with my blessing.

Her play here is closer to the newbie game, but she made more waves before she kinda faded out.

I'm not sure how to process all that. I guess I'll see what I make of her replacement if that happens.

Idic
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2492 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:56 pm

Post by Bell »

I still dunno what a hypocop read is.
I also don’t know what FF’s read of me is.

I’m glad you consume the edibles and not the smokables.

LLD, if I wall dumped my thoughts this game all you’d get right now is that I’m town and very confused.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2493 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:57 pm

Post by notscience »

I’m going to try and do a little digging and see how she handles those situations Saturday peta and circle back.

Is Luke wolf siding purely off the marci thing or am I missing something else?
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2494 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:57 pm

Post by notscience »

Bell you are one of the THREE reads she put concrete information out about
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2495 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:58 pm

Post by Bell »

Missed it
Brain fried etc etc
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2496 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:58 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Bell, did you not read the end of day 1? Or wonder why everybody was claiming cop results?
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory

fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory

Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2497 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:58 pm

Post by fferyllt »

I still don't really follow, notsci. Are my reasons bad? Or is it my not being my cagey jittery self?

Idic
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2498 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:59 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Or the post I made near the start of day 2 where I went over why everybody should hypo claim?
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2499 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:59 pm

Post by notscience »

Nowhere near as cagey and jittery as anticipated
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST