Mini 2287: AB:LoAF (Postgame)

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 6:16 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1054, Gimli wrote: we are capped by how much mech knowledge we have rn. that's why I think we should unleash all the demons at night and see who was visited. it's the best way to work out the claims and figure out who's scum.

or we can keep scumhunting with hail and pick up two players to flip again, one by elim one by kitty's shot. but I'm not confident it's gonna wield great results.
So are you saying Mara shouldn't use any of their abilities?
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'actually ya drew is useless' - Snivy
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:50 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 1050, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1044, Doctor Drew wrote: I am trying to suss what this difference in play means, two games played with you basically back to back, with a clear difference.

One you were town.
Anyone else have meta on Herta? Can anyone else back this up?
Herta is LHF as town, last time I played with them in viewtopic.php?t=90137

I'd bet they're town here too. Just a Day Miller.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:51 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 1070, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:
In post 1031, Aisa wrote: Hmm
Do you think this is scum indicative, Fuyuhiko?
not really, it's kinda annoying tho
I want to maybe suggest a pool of shots for Kitty this round assuming we go with Hail again
I'm fine with that.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2023 12:09 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 1067, Marashu wrote:
In post 1066, Enchant wrote: Yes kinda
So what weather do you forecast would yield the best results for town?
We have two notTown factions. Therefore they can have two kills or more. So Hail is always good option.
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2023 3:22 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1077, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 1070, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:
In post 1031, Aisa wrote: Hmm
Do you think this is scum indicative, Fuyuhiko?
not really, it's kinda annoying tho
I want to maybe suggest a pool of shots for Kitty this round assuming we go with Hail again
I'm fine with that.
Who are you fine with shooting today so far?
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2023 3:35 am

Post by Herta »

In post 1076, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 1044, Doctor Drew wrote: I am trying to suss what this difference in play means, two games played with you basically back to back, with a clear difference.

One you were town.

What is a day miller
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2023 3:58 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 1080, Herta wrote:
In post 1076, KittyTacky wrote:

One you were town.

What is a day miller
VI
Wizard-Mercenary

Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:18 am

Post by Herta »

Yeah that's me.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2023 8:23 am

Post by Marashu »

I don't think N_M and Drew are both scum together.

I think there's a good chance of scum being in {Aisa,Drew}. Slightly leaning more towards Aisa for a couple reasons. I wasn't a fan of where Aisa landed for the scum POE (it seemed kind of low-reaching), and the post Aisa use for reference to townread Enchant seems a bit weak? ( referencing ). But I'm also concerned that I don't see as much suspicion as I would expect from this slot. For example:
In post 842, Aisa wrote: It's more that I at least townlean everyone else!
In post 1030, Aisa wrote: I've touched on this slightly, but I voted Fuyuhiko partly to vote someone.
I know Aisa said this playerlist seems to be cautious with votes, and I can see that, but I am seeing more scrutiny from a lot of other slots. Even looking at Aisa's case on Fuyuhiko, I see a lot of hesitance. I can't tell if this is just because Aisa is checked out or not, but there seems to be something tonally off for this slot? But I haven't played with Aisa before.

Even though I'm townleaning Gimli currently, I think an {Aisa, Gimli} scumpair is possible. Hm. As I'm going through the playlist, there are a few players I could see as partners with scum!Aisa (namely Gimli, Herta, Enchant, Kokichi). I'm having a harder time seeing that with Doctor Drew (which, I guess if you are scum, good job?)

VOTE: Aisa
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:41 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

Does Gimli saying they don't town read Aisa make you take pause at their possibly of a scum pair? Or are you just dismissing that as wifom.

And in the flip side of that, not sure I could see Herta and Aisa scum together (and I obviously feel like Herta is the scummier of the two, but I am also not opposed to voting Aisa).

I can't really comment about Enchant and Aisa, outside of there fake guilty, nothing really sticks out that could connect them.

Koki and Aisa I could see, if I remember correctly (and thise damn anime avatars have me all confused lol) there hasn't been much between them that isn't, too me at least, superficial.
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2023 10:04 am

Post by Marashu »

In post 1084, Doctor Drew wrote: Does Gimli saying they don't town read Aisa make you take pause at their possibly of a scum pair? Or are you just dismissing that as wifom.
Um, are you talking about when Gimli decided to re-evaluate Aisa in ? So far as I could tell, that ended with .
And in the flip side of that, not sure I could see Herta and Aisa scum together (and I obviously feel like Herta is the scummier of the two, but I am also not opposed to voting Aisa).
And then you say stuff like this. Posts like and really do sound like you could see them as scum together, so I'm not sure why you don't think so here? What has changed?
I can't really comment about Enchant and Aisa, outside of there fake guilty, nothing really sticks out that could connect them.
I put this one down because I could see it as a possibility; the reasons for Aisa excluding Enchant from the scum POE seemed a bit weak to me.
Koki and Aisa I could see, if I remember correctly (and thise damn anime avatars have me all confused lol) there hasn't been much between them that isn't, too me at least, superficial.
This one might be me being paranoid, but yeah, I'm not seeing much scrutiny here between the two slots. Or rather, after doing an ISO on Kokichi, this might just be on Aisa's end. Like, I've liked some of Kokichi's reasoning elsewhere in the game, but I also feel like I would regret taking my eyes off Kokichi.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2023 10:16 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

I missed Gimlis 988, still thought they had more of a scum read on Aisa.

And my vote on Aisa was more for pressure on Herta, who I thought was weirdly protecting against Gimli(not like Gimli wanted to vote Aisa per se, but to convince Gimli that Aisa was town). Really saw it as buddying. But independently I can see Aisa as scum as well for reasons mentioned.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2023 10:40 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

I still haven't read anything past 2 days and I need to prod doge again shamelessly. real life is hard on me. I will definitely catch up tomorrow morning however
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2023 11:57 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1083, Marashu wrote: I don't think N_M and Drew are both scum together.

I think there's a good chance of scum being in {Aisa,Drew}. Slightly leaning more towards Aisa for a couple reasons. I wasn't a fan of where Aisa landed for the scum POE (it seemed kind of low-reaching), and the post Aisa use for reference to townread Enchant seems a bit weak? ( referencing ). But I'm also concerned that I don't see as much suspicion as I would expect from this slot. For example:
In post 842, Aisa wrote: It's more that I at least townlean everyone else!
In post 1030, Aisa wrote: I've touched on this slightly, but I voted Fuyuhiko partly to vote someone.
I know Aisa said this playerlist seems to be cautious with votes, and I can see that, but I am seeing more scrutiny from a lot of other slots. Even looking at Aisa's case on Fuyuhiko, I see a lot of hesitance. I can't tell if this is just because Aisa is checked out or not, but there seems to be something tonally off for this slot? But I haven't played with Aisa before.

Even though I'm townleaning Gimli currently, I think an {Aisa, Gimli} scumpair is possible. Hm. As I'm going through the playlist, there are a few players I could see as partners with scum!Aisa (namely Gimli, Herta, Enchant, Kokichi). I'm having a harder time seeing that with Doctor Drew (which, I guess if you are scum, good job?)

I agree with everything here. Except the fact you still think I can be scum. I'm down for a Aisa vote though, her posts today have been terrible.

How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2023 11:58 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1084, Doctor Drew wrote: Koki and Aisa I could see, if I remember correctly (and thise damn anime avatars have me all confused lol) there hasn't been much between them that isn't, too me at least, superficial.
Starting to look like you can see anyone as scum to save yourself.
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2023 12:04 pm

Post by Herta »

Counter wagon good.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2023 12:04 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1085, Marashu wrote: I also feel like I would regret taking my eyes off Kokichi.

Wise decision, I am the Ultimate Supreme Leader after all. Who knows what I could be capable of.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2023 12:06 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1090, Herta wrote: Counter wagon good.
At this point I think I'm fine with voting anyone except Marashu, Kitty and Kirigiri possibly
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2023 12:24 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1089, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1084, Doctor Drew wrote: Koki and Aisa I could see, if I remember correctly (and thise damn anime avatars have me all confused lol) there hasn't been much between them that isn't, too me at least, superficial.
Starting to look like you can see anyone as scum to save yourself.
I was responding to who they thought who could possibly be scum with a possible Aisa scum.

Why so defensive?
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her, they/them

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2023 1:31 pm

Post by Aisa »

Sorry for disappearing; it's been a long 48 hours. I'd like to see if there's anything I can do to change your minds here. I think that to people who know my playstyle I should be findable as town. Though there's a few people I've never played with in this game, hopefully some of it carries over. Something that's helped me in the past is just talking directly to the people who were voting me; I'll gladly discuss anything you want with you.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2023 1:46 pm

Post by Enchant »

In post 1092, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1090, Herta wrote: Counter wagon good.
At this point I think I'm fine with voting anyone except Marashu, Kitty and Kirigiri possibly
Your teammates?
Wizard-Mercenary

Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2023 2:40 pm

Post by Aisa »

In post 1069, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:
In post 1028, Aisa wrote: I don't think it was a really obvious shade campaign. You've said that it was shady to you that Kyoko acted like she was targeted by you. I'm saying: I don't think she was trying to imply that you targeted her specifically, I think she was going for more of a "ha I am aware that this role is in the game" vibe.
what do you have to suggest
it wasn't specific to me

like you thought Kyoko knew me earlier right? That doesn't mesh with this assertion imo.
That's not what I'm saying. I agree she was clearly referencing your role. Maybe she was even clearly referencing your role. Here is all the background to this discussion:
Spoiler:
In post 840, Aisa wrote:[...]
In post 768, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:
In post 763, Aisa wrote:
In post 755, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:
In post 711, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: any ways eno ugh soft clai ming

I can full claim end of day. Thin king ab out it
Hang the fuck on
Why are you acting like this? I wouldn’t have been able to target you, and you wouldn’t even know if I had!
Is she talking about your action with that post though? I feel like she may be softing some other kind of role
she's clearly fragmenting her posts in a way to play around my role
I legitimately submitted no action last night. So for her to be acting like I targeted her is shady as fuck to me.
Also, clearly claiming my role early on was a fucking mistake.
Hmm, what would she get by doing that though? Seems like a silly thing to pretend, there's no way she doesn't get found out - if she thought that the person you targeted would get notified, then she would be expecting to get CC'd. I don't think that's her intention.

I think that regardless of her alignment she's having a play around with the fact that she is aware of your role. I don't think there are many universes in which she's actually like "ha ha let me pretend Fuyuhiko targeted me", that doesn't really go successfully in any case.

You said: "Hang on, Kyoko, why are you acting like I targeted you?"
I said: "Doesn't sound to me like she's implying that you targeted her. I think she's just acting like she thinks you might have targeted
someone
."
You said: "She is structuring her posts to play around my role. She is acting like I targeted her."

I agree that she was playing around your role. I disagree that she was
acting like you targeted her with your night action

Spoiler:
In post 1031, Aisa wrote:[...]
In post 879, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:
In post 840, Aisa wrote: Hmm, what would she get by doing that though? Seems like a silly thing to pretend, there's no way she doesn't get found out - if she thought that the person you targeted would get notified, then she would be expecting to get CC'd. I don't think that's her intention.

I think that regardless of her alignment she's having a play around with the fact that she is aware of your role. I don't think there are many universes in which she's actually like "ha ha let me pretend Fuyuhiko targeted me", that doesn't really go successfully in any case.
Now that I’ve spelled out my logic, do you still think my reaction makes no sense?
I didn't see this earlier. Your posting is consistent, which is a slightly good sign I think, though the concern was always more that you were trying to attribute motivations to Kyoko that weren't there or trying to come across like you were misinterpreting them.

I need sleep, so I'll think more about this tomorrow

I said: "I don't think she gets anything out of pretending you targeted her."
You said: "Do you still think my reaction makes no sense?"

And, like, yes? I'm saying: why do you think she implied you targeted her with your night action when none of her posts give me that impression?
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2023 3:08 pm

Post by Aisa »

- I don't like the Herta wagon, think they're pretty Towny. The sparknotes version is that they don't really seem like they have an agenda to me, like I don't think they're actually trying to push through any elimination and sometimes seem content to just chill in thread, and I think this is town-indicative for them.
- Also doubtful on Doctor Drew. I'm less sure of this because I've never played with them before*. It's kind of a gut read, but they seem to be coming from a place of genuinely trying to scumhunt.
- I also support Hail. I don't think Rain or Snow would be much use. If we all claim and use Snow, scum could probably kill in the pool of people who were supposed to be targeted. If we use Rain, one member of the scumteam can just a role that can visit, then go and do the kill.
- Vigging NM sounds good; I would also be fine with giving Kitty a pool of people to shoot.

Things I'm planning to do tomorrow after some sleep include: responding to Marashu, towncasing Doctor Drew and Herta by quoting the posts instead of being vague.

Is anyone else interested in Fuyuhiko? That's the slot I most want right now. Could people explain why they actually townread that slot?

Maybe throw in Kokichi into the scum bucket for just voting me by quoting Marashu's post instead of giving any original justification.

*this is a lie, we actually were briefly together in a game in 2019 (sorry to not have brought it up earlier, Doctor, lol), I'm just assuming it's no longer relevant.
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2023 3:18 pm

Post by Herta »

Using hail again seems to me not a good play. This game lacks information, and part of that is because no one was able to do anything last night. So we're going to end up with two dead townies probably and no more information than we have today except for that. And unless those two players have a lot of associations, we're going essentially on the same information tomorrow as we have today. And that puts us that much closer to elo, if not in elo, and that's that.

Does that make any sense?

As for an alternative, I don't have one. I was just thinking about hail today.
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2023 3:22 pm

Post by Herta »

In post 1097, Aisa wrote: Is anyone else interested in Fuyuhiko? That's the slot I most want right now. Could people explain why they actually townread that slot?
My read is very weak, just based on their almost angry reviews and seeming thoroughness.

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”