geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1775 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 4:27 am

Post by geraintm »

I'm not clever enough to work through set up to see who is thrme best to kill today. I just know I am not the right person to go after. Am happy to use my night action as directed.
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Goodfellas
Shirou
He/Him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1776 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 4:36 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 1775, geraintm wrote: I'm not clever enough to work through set up to see who is thrme best to kill today. I just know I am not the right person to go after. Am happy to use my night action as directed.
"Que será, será. Whatever will be, will be."

"listen i know its funny to say shirou is scum but shirou is just literally crazy"
~Firebringer on town!Shirou
"Not if it was Volpe's PLAN all along that we lim him and when he flips red we think Wooper is scum"
~town!Norwee jokes about scum!Shirou's actual plan
(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Goodfellas
Shirou
He/Him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1777 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 4:37 am

Post by Shirou »

"listen i know its funny to say shirou is scum but shirou is just literally crazy"
"Not if it was Volpe's PLAN all along that we lim him and when he flips red we think Wooper is scum"
(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Goodfellas
Shirou
He/Him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1778 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 4:38 am

Post by Shirou »

pick a dart geraintm

assume there's confirmed scum in [Fire/Freedom/Kowah] from your pov

who sounds most likely scum there

(Aka Volpe14)
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1779 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 4:46 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1755, Shirou wrote:
In post 1747, Andante wrote: I don’t think I got to my point, I think it’s dumb to divide this into PR/ not PR, like certain people have just been significantly scummier than others, and if your slot hasn’t done anything all game, you’re in the scum pool too, until you seem towny
I'll put it simpler for you Andante:

There's only two non cleared VTs, there's
confirmed scum
in the PRs if this is a 3-player team. If you town lean any of PP/Kowah, there's likely more than one scum from your pov as well in the PRs.

If someone thinks either me or you are scum, they still have to likely sort Firebringer first, another PR.

It's like having counterclaims (because town would be too powerful for it all to be true) and then someone saying "eh, they'll just resolve themselves on one night, let's maybe lim outside of it?"

No...that doesn't make any sense, all of the VTs right now can be town theoretically but all of the PRs
cannot
be town theoretically.
makes sense makes sense, this is hurting my brain lol I guess in my head we have a lot more people alive than we actually do ahhhhhhh
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1780 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 4:49 am

Post by Andante »

and I know you mapped a bunch out, I'm sorry I tried reading it!!

tbh I wanna
VOTE: Herta

Like, Herta has dissapeared, and isn't participating in this "what do we do?" convo, feels sus, and I previously SRed herta before
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1781 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 4:51 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1695, Herta wrote:
A Motion Detector is considered Normal on mafiascum.net. A Motion Detector should receive the same result if they see an action being performed by their target as they would if they see an action being performed on their target (and the same if they see both). If their target is Ascetic or targeted by a Rolestopper, they should receive a "No Result" pm, the same as if they'd been blocked themselves. A Motion Detector would not see a Ninja performing a kill.
In post 1696, Herta wrote: I'm going to confirm with Mod.
Like, why would a motion detector see a ninja? and more often than not all the "I will check with mod" / "mech talk" is from scum, plus I'm not really seeing herta do... anything?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1782 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 4:52 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1780, Andante wrote: and I know you mapped a bunch out, I'm sorry I tried reading it!!

tbh I wanna

Like, Herta has dissapeared, and isn't participating in this "what do we do?" convo, feels sus, and I previously SRed herta before
Nope, never this
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1783 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 4:53 am

Post by geraintm »

I don't have time to do much more than small posts
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1784 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 4:54 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1579, Herta wrote:
In post 1577, Herta wrote:
In post 1574, Kowahbunga wrote:
In post 1551, Herta wrote: I'm the motion detector. Geraintm night 1 and there was movement. Kowabungah Night 2 no movement
Why are you leaving out part of it?
Huh
The roaming part? I forgot about it until i went back and checked
seeing how everyone has some kind of modifier, the "oh I forgot" really doesn't seem like this is town, like back when I was a macho vig, I didn't really recall macho, but I knew the vig, and I knew there was something prior, I can't be the only one who will go figure out what the heck a modifier is, before the game starts, plus if you're claiming, you KNOW there's a modifier, even if you don't remember what it was, so you can go back and check it before claiming...

idk, I feel like yall are ignoring Herta here, and this is my strongest SR
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Goodfellas
Shirou
He/Him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1785 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 4:54 am

Post by Shirou »

I would be really surprised if Geraintm isn't scum at this point, so I think I'm at something like:

Geraintm - scum

one of [Freedom/Fire]

one of [Kowah/Herta/PP]

I think if Fire is scum we need a watcher here perhaps to balance it out. I think one of Fire/Freedom makes some sense as town in this setup but not both, and I don't think it makes a lot of sense for neither to be town as well if Geraint is scum, we would only have one more motion detector while scum has Voyeur + Watcher + Whatever Fire really is

One of [Freedom/Fire] is probably town and the other one is scum I think.

I'm really confused on who third scum may be, I think it's not impossible for it to be a traitor and that's why some interactions feel so weird between potential parnters.

If there's a traitor and Fire is scum, maybe his real role is unloyal visitor and he has been searching for his traitor or something, I don't know, that's where I'm at.

(Aka Volpe14)
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1786 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 4:54 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1782, geraintm wrote:
In post 1780, Andante wrote: and I know you mapped a bunch out, I'm sorry I tried reading it!!

tbh I wanna

Nope, never this
never?
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Goodfellas
Shirou
He/Him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1787 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 4:55 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 1781, Andante wrote: Like, why would a motion detector see a ninja? and more often than not all the "I will check with mod" / "mech talk" is from scum, plus I'm not really seeing herta do... anything?
Ninja is a modifier that can only apply to a single action, for example the nightkill and not your other abilities. It's possible.

(Aka Volpe14)
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1788 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 4:57 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1785, Shirou wrote: I would be really surprised if Geraintm isn't scum at this point, so I think I'm at something like:

Geraintm - scum

one of [Freedom/Fire]

one of [Kowah/Herta/PP]

I think if Fire is scum we need a watcher here perhaps to balance it out. I think one of Fire/Freedom makes some sense as town in this setup but not both, and I don't think it makes a lot of sense for neither to be town as well if Geraint is scum, we would only have one more motion detector while scum has Voyeur + Watcher + Whatever Fire really is

I'm really confused on who third scum may be, I think it's not impossible for it to be a traitor and that's why some interactions feel so weird between potential parnters.

If there's a traitor and Fire is scum, maybe his real role is unloyal visitor and he has been searching for his traitor or something, I don't know, that's where I'm at.
See, here's my thinking, we don't have any protective roles, so we could argue watcher is that prot. However, with ninja, watcher is useless, so I'm sus of this watcher claim, no way fire doesn't die tonight if real, and I SR herta, soooo I wanna lim herta, and scum can sort the rest tonight
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Goodfellas
Shirou
He/Him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1789 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 4:58 am

Post by Shirou »

Geraint > sort Freedom/Fire > Goodfuckingluckonlastscum

I think that's it for me today, I don't have enough info to say much else

some minor stuff that kowah posted gives me pause about him being scum though...he feels interested on the massclaims for example, but it's not hard to fake yeah

(Aka Volpe14)
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1790 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 4:58 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1787, Shirou wrote:
In post 1781, Andante wrote: Like, why would a motion detector see a ninja? and more often than not all the "I will check with mod" / "mech talk" is from scum, plus I'm not really seeing herta do... anything?
Ninja is a modifier that can only apply to a single action, for example the nightkill and not your other abilities. It's possible.
I looked up ninja to see if it even was an option, wiki says " Ninja is a player who can perform actions that cannot be seen by a Tracker, Watcher, or similar role;" exactly what you'd think, not sure why we must "go to the mod" to see if motion detector sees a ninja, just look up the answer?
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Goodfellas
Shirou
He/Him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1791 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:00 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 1788, Andante wrote: See, here's my thinking, we don't have any protective roles, so we could argue watcher is that prot. However, with ninja, watcher is useless, so I'm sus of this watcher claim, no way fire doesn't die tonight if real, and I SR herta, soooo I wanna lim herta, and scum can sort the rest tonight
Why do you assume there's a protective in the setup, the idea behind this setup seems to be having a lot of individually low impact night investigations that later on in massclaim makes us perhaps able to figure out a thing or two

That's why there's so many PRs as well, because they are all individually weak in this setup. Having a Ninja to nerf tracker/watcher makes sense if that is the idea.

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Goodfellas
Shirou
He/Him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1792 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:02 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 1790, Andante wrote: I looked up ninja to see if it even was an option, wiki says " Ninja is a player who can perform actions that cannot be seen by a Tracker, Watcher, or similar role;" exactly what you'd think, not sure why we must "go to the mod" to see if motion detector sees a ninja, just look up the answer?
Andante I was with you scum reading Herta all game, but I just feel like geraintm treatment of Herta is super weird and geraintm has been overall scummier than Herta with always hopping in the wagons nonchalantly by the end of the days while claiming to not have reads, and then taking 2 hours to fullclaim.

You may think Herta is definitely scum, but do you think Geraintm is likely to be town? If not we can do Geraintm today and sort Herta tomorrow.

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Goodfellas
Shirou
He/Him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1793 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:03 am

Post by Shirou »

Geraintm behavior towards Herta looks like classical whiteknighting scum to me.

(Aka Volpe14)
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1794 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:04 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1791, Shirou wrote:
In post 1788, Andante wrote: See, here's my thinking, we don't have any protective roles, so we could argue watcher is that prot. However, with ninja, watcher is useless, so I'm sus of this watcher claim, no way fire doesn't die tonight if real, and I SR herta, soooo I wanna lim herta, and scum can sort the rest tonight
Why do you assume there's a protective in the setup, the idea behind this setup seems to be having a lot of individually low impact night investigations that later on in massclaim makes us perhaps able to figure out a thing or two

That's why there's so many PRs as well, because they are all individually weak in this setup. Having a Ninja to nerf tracker/watcher makes sense if that is the idea.
This is why I don't make setups lol, I just feel like there always has to be some sort of prot, but I guess instead of prot you just go with lots of PRs

ok, sheeping you, you know what you're talking about!

VOTE: gerain
(I still think herta is maf)
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1795 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:04 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1785, Shirou wrote: I would be really surprised if Geraintm isn't scum at this point, so I think I'm at something like:

Geraintm - scum

one of [Freedom/Fire]

one of [Kowah/Herta/PP]

You will be surprised. Make plans for me flipping green
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1796 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:05 am

Post by Andante »

I don't even get why gerain is so confident herta is town
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Goodfellas
Shirou
He/Him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1797 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:05 am

Post by Shirou »

if Herta is scum and Geraint is town, he's hard wolfsiding here as well.

I think Geraintm is scummy by dayplay, his role makes the most sense as benefiting scum to me as a weaker rolecop, he seemed hesitant to fullclaim before Herta did, and has been too quick in my opinion to call Herta town beyond any doubt.

Then I also don't think that both loud loyal visitor and a watcher can be town given the already confirmed town PRs we've.

Herta isn't a priority to me right now unless Geraintm flips town somehow.

(Aka Volpe14)
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1798 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:06 am

Post by geraintm »

I'm not sure what I could have done in the game BTW to not get in this posisition where people are reading me as scum.
I've not lied, I've explained all ynreads and yet and getting pushed and I don't know why
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1799 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:07 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1796, Andante wrote: I don't even get why gerain is so confident herta is town
I explained my thought process on why herta is town. Its there in my posts

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”