Mini 2287: AB:LoAF (Postgame)

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:24 am

Post by Gimli »

the groupscum theory was tinfoil. I think you're both independently scummy. you're more scummy.
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:27 am

Post by Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu »

In post 1247, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
In post 1242, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote: I didn’t see anything about “modified”. I might be willing to buy it but saying you stated it repeatedly when I don’t remember it ever coming up feels disingenuous.
How could you not see what I'm claiming? It was in every single post of mine

how could you trust it initially and then scum read it if you didn't understand its not traditional town friendly neighbor?

It makes no sense
I don’t see how my progression on you doesn’t make sense? I thought you were playing a way that would be helpful to town, but you ended up coming off as more self-interested to the point of being a complete wild-card, so my feelings on you turned for the worse.
"I'm used to being mistrusted... Do what you will..."
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:27 am

In post 1250, Gimli wrote: the groupscum theory was tinfoil. I think you're both independently scummy. you're more scummy.
This reads to me as “I was talking out of my as and blatantly looking for an excuse to push you”.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:30 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 1251, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:
In post 1242, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote: I didn’t see anything about “modified”. I might be willing to buy it but saying you stated it repeatedly when I don’t remember it ever coming up feels disingenuous.

how could you trust it initially and then scum read it if you didn't understand its not traditional town friendly neighbor?

It makes no sense
I don’t see how my progression on you doesn’t make sense? I thought you were playing a way that would be helpful to town, but you ended up coming off as more self-interested to the point of being a complete wild-card, so my feelings on you turned for the worse.
I am asking what you thought my claim initially was?

it seems that you said you thought it was a traditional friendly neighbor at first while also believing my 3p claim. then you came up with line "FN is for town so you cant be FN"

That's filled with paradox.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:30 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

and explain why you think I won't help town?
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:33 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 1252, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:
In post 1250, Gimli wrote: the groupscum theory was tinfoil. I think you're both independently scummy. you're more scummy.
This reads to me as “I was talking out of my as and blatantly looking for an excuse to push you”.
I said in the post you quoted it was tinfoil. my reasons for scumreading you are that you are not scumhunting, you are not townhunting, you're not doing anything but coming ITT eventually and get annoyed at things in real time. your real time reactions are bad, too. they seem fake. now with kyoko you had progression that felt like posturing + back tracking on your posture of defending her. before with her 'reaction test', more posturing. d1 was all weirdly WKing kyoko to come d2 voting her. it's all blend too, none of your posts feel towny.
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:36 am

In post 1254, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: and explain why you think I won't help town?
It was worse when I thought you were dictator, but if you’re townsiding why do you need to let scum know you can with with them?
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:39 am

If you think I was solely whiteknighting Kyoko Day 1 you’re solely mistaken. And it’s a horrendously bad look for you to act like whiteknighting is a scumtell for me given in our last game it was discussed as a character trait of mine. The only thing whiteknighting is for me is NAI.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:41 am

Post by Gimli »

you can WK kyoko all you want, but from liking a bunch of her posts on d1 you started d2 voting there. neither on d1 nor on d2 you seemed to have a sensible progression on her. right now, same deal, the progression doesn't work. with me as well it's pure OMGUSing now.

I'll never think you're town after this.
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:43 am

In post 1253, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
In post 1251, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:

It makes no sense
I am asking what you thought my claim initially was?

it seems that you said you thought it was a traditional friendly neighbor at first while also believing my 3p claim. then you came up with line "FN is for town so you cant be FN"

That's filled with paradox.
I didn’t have a solid impression of your claim at first. When I started digging for possible alignments you could be, I grew more skeptical of your trustworthiness since I saw Dictator as the only logical thing you could be which made me distrust you’re secretive nature about the exact 3p alignment you were.
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:44 am

In post 1258, Gimli wrote: you can WK kyoko all you want, but from liking a bunch of her posts on d1 you started d2 voting there. neither on d1 nor on d2 you seemed to have a sensible progression on her. right now, same deal, the progression doesn't work. with me as well it's pure OMGUSing now.

Really fucker? You thought I was town in Hainted Village! What was different there!?
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:45 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 1256, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:
In post 1254, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: and explain why you think I won't help town?
It was worse when I thought you were dictator, but if you’re townsiding why do you need to let scum know you can with with them?
I had been upfront about that actually. I wanna play to my win condition more than anything else, and this win condition is the most peaceful one that there is for a 3p. I just need to do my own thing and not die by scum or town in meanwhile. I don't have a killing action. I'm just gonna play my own game.

In the meantime, my existence will help both town and scum partially at points but going after me is a waste for either side as I am not a threat.

That is me being 100% honest about it when with a role like what I had I could keep quite and not tell anything and just gain false credit about it.

if that is not town siding while also persuing my own goals then what it is?
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:47 am

Post by Gimli »

Spoiler: kuzu's d1, posts to or about kyoko (spoiler: lots of WKing)
In post 203, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:
In post 85, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: Millers ave to claim right away. its the way it works

My question (maybe just out of curiosity) is why would anyone choose to be miller

like whats, the other option that they actually discarded that was worse. That's why I actually have some considerations about believing the miller claim
this is probably the smartest approach anyone's had to the miller claim
and I am acknowledging that there are reason to pick it that were stated
In post 205, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:
In post 86, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
In post 81, TemporalLich wrote: alright

I don't decide when RVS ends but having actual votes is better than RVS votes

that being said, it's too early for me to provide a lead rist because Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu has not posted yet
why would you need all slots to post once to provide a read list?

can't it be with everyone and them at null? It kinda makes no sense
this is also well said
In post 211, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:
In post 141, Gimli wrote: VOTE: kyoko

Game is kind of dead and I get that, but you're still talking about lich's list and I think the focus on that is scummy
this feels disingenuous
I think Kyoko makes good points, and aside from that consistent pressure in this scenario I think is actually town-indicating.
In post 584, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:
In post 260, Enchant wrote:
In post 259, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
In post 254, Gimli wrote: locktowning kokichi I think. suspicion over kyoko is good. suspicion over lich I still don't see it but it might just be things people scumread other people for that I don't, so.

I think sharing discards is an interesting idea. but does it make our actual roles more likely to reveal? like, the strength of them. making the game easier for scum at night, and whatnot. and does it help our wincon as townies to share such a thing? I think I'm against it.
My discard was vanilla town. :good:

I know...

super important and most damning information right there but yes overall I'm not sure if its a good idea to claim discards either.

Do we know why they are almost all discarded anyway? I didn't have time to do the setup spec yet
So you discarded Vanilla Townie role?
I fail to see how that was unclear from what Kyoko had already said.

that's ALL there is about her on d1??? she makes good points according to kuzu, he defends her from people who suspect her, and all that.

comes d1, I think this was his first post:
In post 672, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote: VOTE: Kyoko Kirigiri
I think this is where I want to start looking this day phase.
where's the progression? how does that work? why is he suspecting her?
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:47 am

If you think you’re not a threat then you’re absolutely off-base. You are a threat merely by existing.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:48 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

And I will not claim my alignment unless if you force me to, which is a mistake for town to force me for that claim at this point of game as its bad for me and for town to claim that

The fact that you know I'm not a threat to town because of my FN role, is already enough to ensure you should give me space for a while since town is never in any kind of danger by me.

pedit: oh? How am I? elaborate please
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:49 am

Post by Gimli »

*comes d2

the progression is wonky. now is there any town or scumhunting post kuzu made that anyone thought 'okay this is a townie player'? asking to whoever wants to interact with me on this scumread. sell me on kuzu's town, anyone, if you can. if not, let's flip it?
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:49 am

In post 1260, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:
In post 1258, Gimli wrote: you can WK kyoko all you want, but from liking a bunch of her posts on d1 you started d2 voting there. neither on d1 nor on d2 you seemed to have a sensible progression on her. right now, same deal, the progression doesn't work. with me as well it's pure OMGUSing now.

Really fucker? You thought I was town in Hainted Village! What was different there!?
I will not accept avoidance or claims of ignorance on this matter.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:52 am

Post by Gimli »

oh okay I'm glad you're talking about haunted village. to @everyone check townie kuzu playing and eliminate him from this game cause the difference is so obvious: viewtopic.php?sid=&f=51&t=90328&user_select%5B%5D=31886
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:52 am

In post 1264, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: And I will not claim my alignment unless if you force me to, which is a mistake for town to force me for that claim at this point of game as its bad for me and for town to claim that

The fact that you know I'm not a threat to town because of my FN role, is already enough to ensure you should give me space for a while since town is never in any kind of danger by me.

You specifically stated you wanted to target scum. That means you can win with them, meaning you pose a potential threat to the town.
I never explicitly said Enchant was wrong about you being possibly treacherous in endgame, I only said I thought you could be locked into townsiding.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:54 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 1259, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote: I didn’t have a solid impression of your claim at first. When I started digging for possible alignments you could be, I grew more skeptical of your trustworthiness since I saw Dictator as the only logical thing you could be which made me distrust you’re secretive nature about the exact 3p alignment you were.
Getting this streaight

So you thought I'm Dictator with traditional FN and suddenly after I said I'm not dictator, you went with the line "FN is only for town" and discarded my claim?

How did being dictator with traditional FN make sense in first place?
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:55 am

In post 1267, Gimli wrote: oh okay I'm glad you're talking about haunted village. to @everyone check townie kuzu playing and eliminate him from this game cause the difference is so obvious: viewtopic.php?sid=&f=51&t=90328&user_select%5B%5D=31886
Mind telling the class what the “obvious difference” is? You should be able to do so since you seem to think it exists. I will grant my gameplay there differs in some ways but has absolutely nothing to do with my alignment. And I a think my conviction there and here match rather fairly.
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:56 am

In post 1269, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
In post 1259, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote: I didn’t have a solid impression of your claim at first. When I started digging for possible alignments you could be, I grew more skeptical of your trustworthiness since I saw Dictator as the only logical thing you could be which made me distrust you’re secretive nature about the exact 3p alignment you were.
Getting this streaight

So you thought I'm Dictator with traditional FN and suddenly after I said I'm not dictator, you went with the line "FN is only for town" and discarded my claim?

How did being dictator with traditional FN make sense in first place?
I was still piecing things together
I also didn’t think the FN objection was immediately relevant.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:57 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 1268, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:
In post 1264, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: And I will not claim my alignment unless if you force me to, which is a mistake for town to force me for that claim at this point of game as its bad for me and for town to claim that

You specifically stated you wanted to target scum. That means you can win with them, meaning you pose a potential threat to the town.
I never explicitly said Enchant was wrong about you being possibly treacherous in endgame, I only said I thought you could be locked into townsiding.
I can win with anyone in game yes. Its what I've been claiming past 5 pages and sorting since day 1.

You cant lock me but with nature of my role, you wont have to care about me making decisions about who wins. Enough of that though, This is not even close to endgame that this narrative is getting pushed - for now I'm a friendly a neighbor and absolutely not a threat.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:58 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

softing

Omg I hate this auto correct
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:58 am

Post by Enchant »

Need to be clear that Kyoko indeed didn't need to claim 3p.

Friendly Neighbour pretty confirmed themself.
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”