Mini 2287: AB:LoAF (Postgame)

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:01 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1473, Gimli wrote: tentative scumteam: kuzu/herta/KT

drew and aisa are possible
What about Pirates? Do you think Kyoko is telling the truth about N_M being pirate?
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:02 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1480, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: I town read marashu and enchant, but why kokichi is towny?
So now you think I'm scummy because I said you were group scum? Because you werent scumreading me before
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:02 am

Post by Gimli »

put kokichi back in the pool

pedit @gamma: your self meta. you're saying you don't do as scum what you just did here, which was 'flip me or flip my POE'. I see what you're saying, but it's self meta anyway. I'm fine with you being town for now.

I think Kitty is doing exactly what Drew is pointing at. he is just coasting, 'game too hard'ing and not doing anything. he only started pushing people now and I didn't like it either. the game WAS too hard, now we have 2 people from the same alignment outed, and I still don't see him solving any part of it. if he is town he needs to town it up.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:03 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1482, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
In post 1481, Gimli wrote:
In post 1480, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: I town read marashu and enchant, but why kokichi is towny?
I could be wrong about kokichi, but I think the way he is engaging with the thread is an honest one. doesn't protect any slot, has the right amount of confidence in the things he is saying, etc. it really just strikes me as a townie. do you disagree? are you scumreading him? I remember you were townreading him or at least being protective about him on d1 (I thought it was pocketing (maybe it was pocketing since you're a pirate)).
I was asking TL about his kokichi read not protecting him/pocketing him. My questions were about how TL sees the game and it was a genuine attempt to sort TL. I was really reluctant to go there cause I was thinking he is really persistent in his weird ways of sorting the game but then he started doing really weird things, like calling random posts of mine cases and stuff so I thought maybe he is a scum in shambles cause of heat.

I am rather confused about him today. Generally speaking, I liked his reaction to my softs, but I hated his reactions to my full claim. Like I think he didn't try to analyze what I claimed there.

+ I don't see him trying to "Move" the game in any direction which is unlike what I saw in our recent game that was also playing (haunted villa). I remember him being quite the voice about whats best course there, especially on day 2.
I've been pretty clear that Hail is the best option and most optimal option and whoever says otherwise is sus. You're just ignoring that fact. I also stated that we need to hit a scum/3p with either the vote or the shot or we likely lose.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:03 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 1525, Kokichi Oma wrote:

What about Pirates? Do you think Kyoko is telling the truth about N_M being pirate?
yes I fully believe her and NM are pirates and that's why she trolled the majority of the game
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:07 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1529, Gimli wrote:
In post 1525, Kokichi Oma wrote:

yes I fully believe her and NM are pirates and that's why she trolled the majority of the game
Then why in the world would you not be okay with voting Drew?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:08 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1502, Gimli wrote: if we're gonna flip dr drew, and I'm not against that, we are NOT doing it because of NM, nor are we punishing NM for 'scumsiding'. NOT_MAFIA DOESNT KNOW WHO THE SCUM ARE. he scumsides cause he is a troll, he'd do the same things if he was town. we just lost a game where he hammered everyone's top townread with an ability the scum team gave him, and he said to me and I quote "I'd do it again". the scum team said in dead chat that they gave the ability to NM cause they thought he'd kill town, 'and he did'.
Nevermind, I read this wrong. It's just you don't believe N_M
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:08 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 1530, Kokichi Oma wrote:
I'll ask the most asked question of this game: have you played with not_mafia before?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:09 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

VOTE: Drew

If this flips town, Kitty shoot N_M no questions asked
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:10 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1532, Gimli wrote:
I'll ask the most asked question of this game: have you played with not_mafia before?
Yes, but Kirigiri confirmed them as other Pirate which at least gives some credit to the claim
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:12 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

pure setup spec here and I have no idea what I'm talking about cause I don't get how roles were distributed at all

btw if roles arent random like alignments, then KT's version of vig could be the way how scum could continue killing during hails as a utility intended by mod

so guess @enchant, did we get utilities randomly or does role part of stuff had a design?
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:13 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 1534, Kokichi Oma wrote:
Yes, but Kirigiri confirmed them as other Pirate which at least gives some credit to the claim
Do not give credit to stuff on my behalf when I explicitly said I won't be involved in it. I confirmed him as a pirate. I wont be talking about his role.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:13 am

Post by Gimli »

NM's claim has zero credit. n1 was hail. he'd need a BP ability on top of a cop check. and he is a neutroll. he'll always troll this game.

you and KT are hiding behind a fakepeek by a guy that trolls every single game. if you're town, that's cowardice. if you're scum it's smart but I can see what's going on.
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:14 am

Post by Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu »

In post 1436, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
In post 1368, Enchant wrote: You again lied. That's not third party.
Its a third party based on that win condition

Am I the only one seeing it that pirates are doomed to town side?
I think in the setup you’re defined as groupscum which is Kokichi’s point but you’re more of a third party, akin to Mimes (faction that wins if all members get voted out). Mastermind would be a third party that functions more like a groupscum, as a complement to the discussion.
As for being doomed to townside, depending the circumstances of the game I’d call scumsiding more probable simply by there being less scum than town and thus if the scum gets obliterated early the pirates have to impede the town in order to win. I’ll get into this more when discussing my practical plan for this game.
"I'm used to being mistrusted... Do what you will..."
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:14 am

Post by Gimli »

that was to kokichi ofc not kirigiri
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:14 am

UNVOTE:
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:14 am

Post by Gimli »

kyoko has townsided the fuck out of her role
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:15 am

I still think Drew is the best vote but not because of NM’s claim. This will also be elaborated on in my practical plan.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:15 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1535, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: btw if roles arent random like alignments, then KT's version of vig could be the way how scum could continue killing during hails as a utility intended by mod
I'm a bit scared of this ngl. That's why I asked if anyone knows if this is a 'balanced' game or just pure RNG
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:16 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 1542, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote: I still think Drew is the best vote but not because of NM’s claim. This will also be elaborated on in my practical plan.
I can get behind drew.

what we should never do is shoot NM because drew flipped green.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:17 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1537, Gimli wrote: you and KT are hiding behind a fakepeek by a guy that trolls every single game. if you're town, that's cowardice. if you're scum it's smart but I can see what's going on.
I've been saying all day Drew has had bad posts, so it's not the only reason why I think he could be scum.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:17 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 1526, Kokichi Oma wrote:
So now you think I'm scummy because I said you were group scum? Because you werent scumreading me before
well I'm not group scum. I'm in group of naturals.

and no, I didn't say I scum read you. let alone for it to be for that reason

I just asked why he town reads you. I am feeling you're not playing the way kokichi played in day 2 of last game and it makes me uneasy. I was hoping with a more certainty/you driving people/you understanding what each claim has to be and not asking for naturals to die when town desperately needs actual scum to die
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:18 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1536, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
In post 1534, Kokichi Oma wrote:
Do not give credit to stuff on my behalf when I explicitly said I won't be involved in it. I confirmed him as a pirate. I wont be talking about his role.
Okay, so N_M guilty is probably a lie then
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:18 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 1545, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1537, Gimli wrote: you and KT are hiding behind a fakepeek by a guy that trolls every single game. if you're town, that's cowardice. if you're scum it's smart but I can see what's going on.
I've been saying all day Drew has had bad posts, so it's not the only reason why I think he could be scum.
not to kill drew, but to then go ahead and blame and kill NM for being NM.

if we're killing drew cause he is scummy, then it's on us and we use KT's ability to shred the POE, not to kill a pirate. never killing a pirate on a townflip! we lose the game with bullshit like this man.
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:18 am

In post 1544, Gimli wrote:
In post 1542, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote: I still think Drew is the best vote but not because of NM’s claim. This will also be elaborated on in my practical plan.
I can get behind drew.

what we should never do is shoot NM because drew flipped green.
True.

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”