Mini 2287: AB:LoAF (Postgame)

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:55 am

Post by Marashu »

It's also a "gunsmith guilty".
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:56 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1594, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote: It’s Kokichi, as I kinda got into in my previous post.
Are you trying to say I'm scum or town. I can't tell
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:56 am

Post by Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu »

In post 1595, Marashu wrote:
In post 1589, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: type of group scum matters too, there were some variant win cons I presume?
Most true groupscum have basically the same wincon of eliminate all threats against them. Some, like Apparitions, are to eliminate all other factions. It's impossible for Witches and Pirates to win together fwiw, because all witches are vanilla and have what would be their role converted into spells.
This flipped a switch in my brain. One second.
"I'm used to being mistrusted... Do what you will..."
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:59 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1589, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: type of group scum matters too, there were some variant win cons I presume?
Most true groupscum have basically the same wincon of eliminate all threats against them. Some, like Apparitions, are to eliminate all other factions. It's impossible for Witches and Pirates to win together fwiw, because all witches are vanilla and have what would be their role converted into spells.
How would witches be vanilla if everyone gets a choice of roles in this setup?
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:59 am

In post 1601, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1594, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote: It’s Kokichi, as I kinda got into in my previous post.
Are you trying to say I'm scum or town. I can't tell
I think you’re scum, what’s in question is how Kitty is connected to you. Reason I asked Gimli earlier about how much you’ve been in sync was that if you’ve been in sync for most of the game I would posit you two are SvT.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 7:00 am

Post by Marashu »

In post 1603, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 59, MegAzumarill wrote: The Witches are all vanilla members, and cannot have passive abilities.

The witches have 2 spells, a factional kill spell and a factional curse spell.
Each spell may not be used in two nights consecutively, and each member may only cast 1 spell each night.
The roles that witches pick are turned into factional spells performing that action. Any passive abilities are made active abilities when making this change.
If a witch picks "Vanilla" as their role they will add a one-shot curse spell that is separate from the original factional curse spell.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 7:01 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Okay, Kuzu can be vigged, elim'd too. I'm not going to allow their bad reads to lose us this game.
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 7:02 am

Okay why the fuck is there a Witch role and a Witch alignment? I thought the role I picked came from an alignment card for a second.
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 7:03 am

In post 1606, Kokichi Oma wrote: Okay, Kuzu can be vigged, elim'd too. I'm not going to allow their bad reads to lose us this game.
:roll:
I don’t see you as a priority flip currently. But like, it’s extremely telling that your immediate response is to say my reads are bad.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 7:03 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1605, Marashu wrote:
In post 1603, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 59, MegAzumarill wrote: The Witches are all vanilla members, and cannot have passive abilities.

The witches have 2 spells, a factional kill spell and a factional curse spell.
Each spell may not be used in two nights consecutively, and each member may only cast 1 spell each night.
The roles that witches pick are turned into factional spells performing that action. Any passive abilities are made active abilities when making this change.
If a witch picks "Vanilla" as their role they will add a one-shot curse spell that is separate from the original factional curse spell.
That's so confusing.. So is it possible we don't have just normal scum this game?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 7:04 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1608, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:
In post 1606, Kokichi Oma wrote: Okay, Kuzu can be vigged, elim'd too. I'm not going to allow their bad reads to lose us this game.
:roll:
I don’t see you as a priority flip currently. But like, it’s extremely telling that your immediate response is to say my reads are bad.
Cause you're probably town based on the reactions I've seen from you. But, if you're going to lose us the game, then you can go.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 7:05 am

Post by Marashu »

Witches (not to be confused with Witch) is a True Groupscum faction
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 7:06 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Either that or you're trying to protect Herta/Drew and derail the convo to me/Kitty when we have less than 12 hours remaining.
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 7:08 am

In post 1570, Enchant wrote: Anyway if NM fakeclaimed guilty, then he is HOSTILE against Town.

It means Pirates HOSTILE to town. Therefore they WILL side against us.
Yeah no. You saw how he played in store bought potions. He’s just that kind of person.
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 7:09 am

In post 1612, Kokichi Oma wrote: Either that or you're trying to protect Herta/Drew and derail the convo to me/Kitty when we have less than 12 hours remaining.
Again, I want to catch up on posts of missed first but I have a plan that starts with voting out Drew.
I do NOT think indiscriminately flipping the two of Drew/Herta is wise though, and that’s the idea you’re putting out.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 7:10 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Why is that not wise?
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 7:11 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 1599, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote: Hey Enchant, who was our partner in store bought potions? I want to know if they’re here as well.
I forgot
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 7:12 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 1591, Marashu wrote:
In post 1570, Enchant wrote: Anyway if NM fakeclaimed guilty, then he is HOSTILE against Town.

It means Pirates HOSTILE to town. Therefore they WILL side against us.
Bold of you to assume N_M is not hostile against town as town.
But we are punished if we retaliate in this case.

Not in case where's he not really town.
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 7:13 am

In post 1590, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1588, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:
In post 1584, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1582, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:
In post 1537, Gimli wrote: NM's claim has zero credit. n1 was hail. he'd need a BP ability on top of a cop check. and he is a neutroll. he'll always troll this game.

you and KT are hiding behind a fakepeek by a guy that trolls every single game. if you're town, that's cowardice. if you're scum it's smart but I can see what's going on.
How much do you feel Kokichi and Kitty have been doing things together this game?
If you are seriously considering me as scum at this point when for the past 2 days I've been trying to get everyone to come to a decision together. Even posting the time so we don't accidently no vote today. If I were scum I would just let everyone run around in circles like what was happening before.
I’m not certain on the matter but it’s possible. Scum do plenty of things in the interest of appearing as helpful town. You feel like you’re floundering after the pirate reveal.
Because of the math I posted earlier. At first I thought it was 3 scum and 1 3p. But pirate has 2 and it could mean the other group scum still has 3. Which puts us mechanically behind more than I thought
I feel like there was time to process that earlier. I already came to terms with the possibility that there’s 2 groupscum that need to be navigated a few days ago.
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 7:15 am

In post 1615, Kokichi Oma wrote: Why is that not wise?
The prevailing theory is one of them is scum. So based on that, killing both of them in a row would always kill a scum and a town. I think there’s a better way to approach this. It starts by voting out Drew today.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 7:16 am

Post by Marashu »

In post 1619, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:
The prevailing theory is one of them is scum. So based on that, killing both of them in a row would always kill a scum and a town. I think there’s a better way to approach this. It starts by voting out Drew today.
Go on...
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 7:18 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1618, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:
In post 1590, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1588, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:
In post 1584, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1582, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:
In post 1537, Gimli wrote: NM's claim has zero credit. n1 was hail. he'd need a BP ability on top of a cop check. and he is a neutroll. he'll always troll this game.

you and KT are hiding behind a fakepeek by a guy that trolls every single game. if you're town, that's cowardice. if you're scum it's smart but I can see what's going on.
How much do you feel Kokichi and Kitty have been doing things together this game?
If you are seriously considering me as scum at this point when for the past 2 days I've been trying to get everyone to come to a decision together. Even posting the time so we don't accidently no vote today. If I were scum I would just let everyone run around in circles like what was happening before.
I’m not certain on the matter but it’s possible. Scum do plenty of things in the interest of appearing as helpful town. You feel like you’re floundering after the pirate reveal.
Because of the math I posted earlier. At first I thought it was 3 scum and 1 3p. But pirate has 2 and it could mean the other group scum still has 3. Which puts us mechanically behind more than I thought
I feel like there was time to process that earlier. I already came to terms with the possibility that there’s 2 groupscum that need to be navigated a few days ago.
In post 1018, Kokichi Oma wrote: Yikes. 10 people with 6 scum is scary. I just need to find 4 people I townread completely
If you iso me, you'll notice after his post is when I started to pick up. It might seem a bit more scrambled because I pretty much missed a full day and had to catch up with a bunch of quote posts.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 7:18 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Or.. What if. (CRAZY THEORY) They could both be scum?
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 7:20 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 1622, Kokichi Oma wrote:
Or.. What if. (CRAZY THEORY) They could both be scum?
yeah that's where I'm leaning rn.

they could be scum with aisa, I think. if it's a 3 person team.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 7:21 am

Post by Gimli »

one person not really doing much at all anymore is aisa.

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”