Mini 2287: AB:LoAF (Postgame)

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1675 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:56 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1673, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:
In post 1665, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1664, Gimli wrote: oh no you're town

I never even pushed you, drew. I'm sorry I didn't defend you and once again agreed with a thread consensus that killed town. what can I do lol.
Kill the '3p'.

Also, I should have been a better Neighbor to TL. But at least we join each other again in the Hood in the sky.
If Kyoko’s claim is truthful there is no 3p, at least not one that is worth killing.
Town loses when they trust non-town at their word.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1676 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:04 pm

Post by Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu »

Maybe in some cases but there’s limited possibilities here
"I'm used to being mistrusted... Do what you will..."
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1677 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:07 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

What about NM 'guilty' on me? How should that be trusted as helping town?

I know we don't use the L word anymore, but what do they say about liars?
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1678 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:16 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm not lying
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1679 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:17 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1678, Not_Mafia wrote: I'm not lying
We both know you are.
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1680 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:46 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 1502, Gimli wrote:
In post 1499, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 1497, Gimli wrote:
In post 1495, KittyTacky wrote: Then why the hell did NM pass hail... I am confused.

VOTE: Drew

If this is town I'm shooting NM for being an "allied" groupscum who faked a guilty on a townie.
so I have an unfortunate lean rn, that KT is actual groupscum and is posturing to line up kills outside of his team.
I'm leashed.

If town has any objections to me doing this, then say it.

As it is I think you're scared scum trying to shade me, a PR with the ability to kill scum, to discredit me.
you want to kill NM, a claimed pirate. if I'm true groupscum I'm fine with letting you do that.

is that not an easy read? that the person suspecting our vig the most, when the vig is aiming at 'benign third party that steals scum powers', isn't the scum?

if we're gonna flip dr drew, and I'm not against that, we are NOT doing it because of NM, nor are we punishing NM for 'scumsiding'.
NOT_MAFIA DOESNT KNOW WHO THE SCUM ARE
. he scumsides cause he is a troll, he'd do the same things if he was town. we just lost a game where he hammered everyone's top townread with an ability the scum team gave him, and he said to me and I quote "I'd do it again". the scum team said in dead chat that they gave the ability to NM cause they thought he'd kill town, 'and he did'.

so if there's one thing you are not doing in this game, is killing NM just because he trolled. we know his alignment! we don't waste shots on him or on kyoko, and we do not eliminate anyone because he says he has a cop check on them, on a game where that is unlikely!

pay attention to the game man.
An ostensibly townsiding "benign groupscum" that gets a townie killed on purpose is just... gross. But fine. You convinced me. I won't shoot him for trolling.

As for the enabler stuff.
@Mod we need clarification about the interaction, it's ambiguous.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1681 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:48 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 1527, Gimli wrote: put kokichi back in the pool

pedit @gamma: your self meta. you're saying you don't do as scum what you just did here, which was 'flip me or flip my POE'. I see what you're saying, but it's self meta anyway. I'm fine with you being town for now.

I think Kitty is doing exactly what Drew is pointing at. he is just coasting, 'game too hard'ing and not doing anything. he only started pushing people now and I didn't like it either. the game WAS too hard, now we have 2 people from the same alignment outed, and I still don't see him solving any part of it. if he is town he needs to town it up.
I usually fully "wake up" a bit into the game.

I am mostly sheeping yes. But I usually sheep unless I see a lead I don't see anyone else pointing out. I think Drew is independently scummy even if NM is just trolling, and the possibility of there being something that bypasses hail pushes him over scum equity imo.
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1682 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:49 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 1535, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: pure setup spec here and I have no idea what I'm talking about cause I don't get how roles were distributed at all

btw if roles arent random like alignments, then KT's version of vig could be the way how scum could continue killing during hails as a utility intended by mod

so guess @enchant, did we get utilities randomly or does role part of stuff had a design?
Roles are random.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1683 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:50 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

And I explained why I picked inverse killer over PGO. I didn't want to kill townies except under my own terms if I mis-shoot.
~Vasex
~Enchant
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1684 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:07 pm

Post by Enchant »

I still think shooting NM is play.
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1685 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:08 pm

Post by Enchant »

People trying to sell like pirates on our side, while in reality they are NOT.
Wizard-Mercenary

Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1686 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:14 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1685, Enchant wrote: People trying to sell like pirates on our side, while in reality they are NOT.
^^^^^^^^

Seriously :roll:
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1687 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:19 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Drew you should have outed your role WAAAY before now, so it's upsetting that we could lose our vig from this
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1688 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:20 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

If Drew is scum trolling shoot Herta. Aisa if telling the truth has a PR that can be useful I agree
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1689 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:23 pm

Post by Enchant »

In post 1687, Kokichi Oma wrote: Drew you should have outed your role WAAAY before now, so it's upsetting that we could lose our vig from this
oh no.............................
Wizard-Mercenary

Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1690 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:36 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 1685, Enchant wrote: People trying to sell like pirates on our side, while in reality they are NOT.
But we clearly are......

We had no reason to out otherwise
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1691 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:46 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 1684, Enchant wrote: I still think shooting NM is play.
while I would not cry if NM was dead (he is one of main reasons I decided to claim directly and appeal to everyone), but let me town side once more and help you here

It makes no sense. Why would you want a slot who will potentially leave game anyway dead. Its pretty much a waste of your resources Town needs a real scum group dead. Like now. Killing us wont change anything for you and your dire situation. It will not increase your time cause we're gonners regardless.

plus NM fakes a guilty every single game regardless of his alignment. He literally would have done same if he was town. His "anti town" play is not alignment/preference indicative.

regardless you really don't wanna shoot NM. don't tell me I didn't warn you guys about it.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1692 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:50 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

Plus I literally warned you about his play in public with the way I posted about NM role multiple times. yet you went ahead and hammered drew cause of him so don't put this hammer on pirates.

If drew flips town, I bet the wagon is scum driven to get the town to push pirates cause of NM play.

but you know, you do you
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1693 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:55 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1691, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
while I would not cry if NM was dead (he is one of main reasons I decided to claim directly and appeal to everyone), but let me town side once more and help you here

It makes no sense. Why would you want a slot who will potentially leave game anyway dead. Its pretty much a waste of your resources Town needs a real scum group dead. Like now. Killing us wont change anything for you and your dire situation. It will not increase your time cause we're gonners regardless.

plus NM fakes a guilty every single game regardless of his alignment. He literally would have done same if he was town. His "anti town" play is not alignment/preference indicative.

regardless you really don't wanna shoot NM. don't tell me I didn't warn you guys about it.
Read this a few times, does this seem like someone who wants to help town?

She really calls it a 'dire situation' for town. NM and Kyo are not concerned with helping town.

Kill......all.....who.....are.....not.....aligned.....with town.

It pains me that I can't remember who originally said this in a previous game.

Pre Edit: LOL, so you finally publically admit the guilty was fake, holy fucking shit
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1694 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:57 pm

Post by Enchant »

I never believed guilty, nor anyone else i think.
Wizard-Mercenary

Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1695 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:57 pm

Post by Herta »

DGB in one of The Baker's games.

And she was right.
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1696 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:58 pm

Post by Herta »

I dont think anyone believed it, right.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1697 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:58 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1694, Enchant wrote: I never believed guilty, nor anyone else i think.
But NM kept insisting(troll I know), and in a Pt Kyo would have known.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1698 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:58 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

For my own closure, I just want to here NM say it was fake.....I am dead anyways
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1699 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:00 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 1693, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1691, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:

Read this a few times, does this seem like someone who wants to help town?

She really calls it a 'dire situation' for town. NM and Kyo are not concerned with helping town.

Kill......all.....who.....are.....not.....aligned.....with town.

It pains me that I can't remember who originally said this in a previous game.

Pre Edit: LOL, so you finally publically admit the guilty was fake, holy fucking shit
It is a dire situation for town. Town don't have much numbers left. If pirates leave game, town probably will loose, so you have like 2 day phases left at best. A main scum team player has to flip for town to have a chance and killing a pirate changes nothing for you.

Also I did say it was fake 4 pages ago basically by refusing to confirm it's true repeatedly

why would a pirate announce a guilty in thread before plundering it as several people mentioned

NM was obviously trolling. Everyone said it. I as his partner shown you too. He is just like that every single game. Have you played with NM before?

so I say the wagon was not pirate driven. If you're town it was main scum team driven and someone else wanted you dead and wants town to push pirates instead for it.

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”