Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3825 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 7:02 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 3823, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

Also why in the actual fuck does Joker hammer to try to save you if we’re scum? Can’t wait for this fascinating response.
Joker knew I wouldn't trust Radical Rat, and I didnt, knew I would keep Mala under locktown, which I did and knew I wouldn't trust Flea, which I didn't. Joker hoped Radical Rat would trust Mala: Either Flea or Eira would have been the lim today, a sad loyal sailor going down and a sad loyal sailor in thrall to the mutineers.

Even the best laid plans though... Joker got too arrogant, loose, and solved this game for me.

I didn't want to explain this to you or anyone this early, kinda hoped that Rat would realize it on their own, but with me being now 100% sure and willing to die with a smile, a grin, a laugh, I don't see the point anymore.

Now, kindly get off our ship.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3826 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 7:05 am

Post by Eiralox »

Joker hoped Radical Rat would trust Elements I meant to blab.

Otherwise, smiles! Drunken dances! Throw us a tune, cook!

Here's s fishey, Spot, our ship dog!

I'm feeling so fine I might also give the parrot some dried fruit, why not!
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3827 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 7:09 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3825, Eiralox wrote:
In post 3823, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

Also why in the actual fuck does Joker hammer to try to save you if we’re scum? Can’t wait for this fascinating response.
Joker knew I wouldn't trust Radical Rat, and I didnt, knew I would keep Mala under locktown, which I did and knew I wouldn't trust Flea, which I didn't. Joker hoped Radical Rat would trust Mala: Either Flea or Eira would have been the lim today, a sad loyal sailor going down and a sad loyal sailor in thrall to the mutineers.

Even the best laid plans though... Joker got too arrogant, loose, and solved this game for me.

I didn't want to explain this to you or anyone this early, kinda hoped that Rat would realize it on their own, but with me being now 100% sure and willing to die with a smile, a grin, a laugh, I don't see the point anymore.

Now, kindly get off our ship.
@Eira I swear if you’re doing this as town I will [figuratively] swat you post game.
In post 1230, Enchant wrote: It also will be hilarious if they are Ship Doctor who actually believed you are tpr.

... It will be hilarious for me. Not for you.
Enchant tmiing us maybe?

Would Enchant actually make this post about a buddy?

@Eira, answer the question already.
Why can’t Elements be roleblocker?

If this is elo, I’m losing fucking patience with this.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3828 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 7:11 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 3824, Eiralox wrote:
In post 3817, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

Elements is either telling the truth about their role or are rb, which is it? I want to vote rb out and I want to know why you think it can’t be Elements.

UGH my initial very fun post got ate up lemme try again.

Let me share my joy!

This tingle in my belly, this utter enlightenment at sea: Enchant only ever had two results. One on ActionDan. And one on Flea the Magician.

Now the times comes, ye salty dogs, to avenge our captain! To mourn for mate and lookout and loyal sailors alike!

Hoist the jolly roger!

Break out the rum!

And get these three mutineers off our ship!
And I'm not quoting progression here, not tonight. This is a night of joy! Of stars glittering on the waves, and loyal crew rewarded for their dire toil, so get drunk or sober and have a jolly time!

If tommorow there's still grumbling I'll get the charcoal, the ship's logs and chart the mutiny as time allows.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3829 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 7:13 am

Post by Eiralox »

Eira, a right jolly sailor, has stated that if Elements is indeed a roleblocker they'll give you a chance, Nancy.

Ifs and buts don't build boats or save crews though.

Votes do.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3830 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 7:16 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3829, Eiralox wrote: Eira, a right jolly sailor, has stated that if Elements is indeed a roleblocker they'll give you a chance, Nancy.

Ifs and buts don't build boats or save crews though.

Votes do.
I don’t know what Elements is but it’s batshit nutso for you to have me as a buddy with Elements. Why in the actual fuck would Elements have visited us if we’re both SvS whatever tf Elements is?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3831 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 7:19 am

Post by Eiralox »

Dadadadada hey!

Ho!

Hey ho!

Fine weather, good sailing, let's go!

And a hey!

And a ho!

Hey ho off to paradise we go, sailin' along waters clear

Without a fear
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3832 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 7:53 am

Post by Elements »

In answer to your question RR
VOTE: Eira
This should've been the lim yesterday
If it wasn't almost certainly elo would anyone have any reservations about yeeting this slot?

@ Nancy, I was roleblocked hence no resultt
I agree with everything Elements is posting - Papa Zito
It's scummy as fak tho - Gamma Emerald
All my completed games
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3833 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:24 am

Post by Eiralox »

HAHHHHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Here we go then!

Let's see, let's see... a fake role using only two results from a dead role.... what a corner to paint yourself into! And then Mala is the one to shoot Enchant? That just makes no sense to me! Yet.. yet... Joker has shown me the way, the truth, the utter bliss!

Hahahahhahahahaha!

Dance the jig with me everybody!

C'mon!

Let's have a jolly time!
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3834 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:37 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3611, Elements wrote: So reading back through Flea yesterday, I can see most of Flea/Eira interaction as possibly being theatre. Although they would both have to have planned it out very well for that to be the case.
Except this post
In post 3572, Flea The Magician wrote: You know something Eiralox, I just wrote out a big ass post in anger at you.

Instead I'm going to boil it down to this.

I am an emotional being. More so than what is apparently normal.
The state of your headspace is for you and you alone. Do not blame others for that.
I get I can be firey at times. This constant calling out of me as some salty angry person is getting beyond a joke.
I have the aggression of a rabbit, sometimes admittedly the Rabbit of Caerbannog but ya know.

There was a potential fox news joke as well. Because giggles.
I can't see this coming from scum!Flea to scum!Eira.

So mabey I was thinking too much into it and it is just Eira, Mala, KJ.
Either way I want Eira or Mala today
Maybe I’m wrong? Joker kept insisting to me that he thought Eira had to be town due to meta but this does sound like you’re actually trying to solve.

@Eira, why were you insisting Enchant was crew? I thought his play was thoroughly nia but you insisted he was crew, why?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3835 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:42 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3824, Eiralox wrote:
In post 3817, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

Elements is either telling the truth about their role or are rb, which is it? I want to vote rb out and I want to know why you think it can’t be Elements.

UGH my initial very fun post got ate up lemme try again.

Let me share my joy!

This tingle in my belly, this utter enlightenment at sea:
Enchant only ever had two results. One on ActionDan. And one on Flea the Magician.

Now the times comes, ye salty dogs, to avenge our captain! To mourn for mate and lookout and loyal sailors alike!

Hoist the jolly roger!

Break out the rum!

And get these three mutineers off our ship!
Can you quote these posts for me because I couldn’t find them? The bolded, if that isn’t clear.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3836 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:45 am

Post by Radical Rat »

There won't be any quotes for those, because obviously Enchant never claimed his results, being scum and all.

What I believe Eiralox is saying is that those are the only two results Elements gave that weren't on people who'd already claimed.
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3837 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:50 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 3834, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

@Eira, why were you insisting Enchant was crew?
Enchant has such devilish charm. How can I ever not trust the cabin boy?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3838 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:55 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 3835, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

Can you quote these posts for me because I couldn’t find them? The bolded, if that isn’t clear.
See, you've asked me this once before, Day 4 I recall, and then I said 'No.'

As in: I don't want to.

However, as stated earlier, if I wake up and Elements somehow still isn't voted out I'll sorta have to, won't I?

Sorta, yes, sorta have to..........

Cos.....

Then things'll be so boring and bureaucratic! So utterly mundane! Who wants to case and explain if we can get the mutineers off our ship, right now!? Not I, not I. I want to dance, and revel, and twirl beneath the stars til the sun's bright kiss touches the watery horizon!

But as I said, I'm very prepared to explain exactly what went down.

Then we'll know..... oh ho ho we'll know! We'll know.

But why should I labor?

Why should I case?

Such things rob truth of joy.

Such things bring the spirit low and obfuscates that which is pure.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3839 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:56 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3836, Radical Rat wrote: There won't be any quotes for those, because obviously Enchant never claimed his results, being scum and all.

What I believe Eiralox is saying is that those are the only two results Elements gave that weren't on people who'd already claimed.
Okay that would make sense then I guess.

@Elements why do you think scum rb didn’t target you before now? It’s kind of suss that RR gets bs and you only get rb’d now?

But I suppose it’s possible? \_0_/
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3840 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:04 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 3836, Radical Rat wrote: There won't be any quotes for those, because obviously Enchant never claimed his results, being scum and all.

I wanted to keep a lot of what i felt, of what I was saying, under the lid. Partly: My main fear is, once I reveal these things, that you specifically won't believe me.

Meaning I'll die my jolly death! So maybe that's a good thing? No? Yes... I'll decide.

But, I'm real serious here, if you want to understand what was gonna go down today just study Joker. See how Killing Joke trusted you had the Black Spot, the first one to do so, the one to unvote when you urged(why trust you at all, if they don't know you don't have the Black Spot?), and then... and then.... after Eira doubts that Radical Rat has the Black Spot(which I truly did) we see Joker's reversal(through Harley's mouth .... Harley has successfully or unsuccessfully manipulated me at various lengths with 'Joker says')

Yes!

Now suddenly Joker thinks: Radical Rat might be playing us, lying. Why? Because Eiralox trusting Radical Rat was the worst thing that could have happened for the mutineers today!

Then:

It's your Eiralox/MalaKittens/Elements/Killing Joke post, and the hella long gap in activity between that, that made me decide: Yup, I'm sure on Elements, and what I've sorta felt since viewing thread: Yup.

Elements and Killing Joke.

The rest is just fortuitous, I would never have believed you on Mala but.... Admiral claim>? Both Elements and Nancy suddenly being so weird bout Mala?

-----------------------------------

I'm inclined to lounge about, relax. Might not even case further? Why introduce such labor, such drudgery, into what is a pleasant day at sea? Well.....

Later.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3841 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:05 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 3839, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

But I suppose it’s possible? \_0_/
Just like whales with legs, yeah.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3842 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:12 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Spoiler:
In post 3840, Eiralox wrote:

I wanted to keep a lot of what i felt, of what I was saying, under the lid. Partly: My main fear is, once I reveal these things, that you specifically won't believe me.

Meaning I'll die my jolly death! So maybe that's a good thing? No? Yes... I'll decide.

But, I'm real serious here, if you want to understand what was gonna go down today just study Joker. See how Killing Joke trusted you had the Black Spot, the first one to do so, the one to unvote when you urged(why trust you at all, if they don't know you don't have the Black Spot?), and then... and then.... after Eira doubts that Radical Rat has the Black Spot(which I truly did) we see Joker's reversal(through Harley's mouth .... Harley has successfully or unsuccessfully manipulated me at various lengths with 'Joker says')

Yes!

Now suddenly Joker thinks: Radical Rat might be playing us, lying. Why? Because Eiralox trusting Radical Rat was the worst thing that could have happened for the mutineers today!

Then:

It's your Eiralox/MalaKittens/Elements/Killing Joke post, and the hella long gap in activity between that, that made me decide: Yup, I'm sure on Elements, and what I've sorta felt since viewing thread: Yup.

Elements and Killing Joke.

The rest is just fortuitous, I would never have believed you on Mala but.... Admiral claim>? Both Elements and Nancy suddenly being so weird bout Mala?

-----------------------------------

I'm inclined to lounge about, relax. Might not even case further? Why introduce such labor, such drudgery, into what is a pleasant day at sea? Well.....

Later.

If you’re town here, you’re not helping because
I kNOW you’re wrong on us, so tell me who Elements’. buddies are?

You still haven’t explained to me why Elements can’t be rb.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3843 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:18 am

Post by Eiralox »

Things are real simple here: Vote for Elements.

Then, we'll talk.

Now?

I'm happy.

If I wanna waste my breath now it's gonna be on happy things.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3844 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:23 am

Post by Eiralox »

Also, I'm a fucking loyal sailor. Asking me for something I can't provide just ain't gonna work.

So: Vote Elements and let's find out, let's see! Roleblocker, not roleblocker? Know what me gold's one, but also know, Nancy, that voting Elements is the last thing you want to do.

Now............... That wasn't so happy was it?

A bit of a downer?

Means I'm done here.
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3845 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:32 am

Post by Elements »

In post 3839, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
@Elements why do you think scum rb didn’t target you before now? It’s kind of suss that RR gets bs and you only get rb’d now?
We had a vig kill night 1 so I imagine scum tried to find that night 2 over me, maybe enchant checked BBT night 1 so they knew he was a PR and that's why they rb'd him night 2. Night 3 BBT had claimed vig so obvious choice there. Night 4 I was roleblocked, I imagine for WIFOM as much as anything else. As for not being spotted, I'm very much a lim option here to an extent I don't think RR would ever have reached. Eira has been positioning to 1v1 me since yesterday and that would all fall flat on its face if I was spotted.
I agree with everything Elements is posting - Papa Zito
It's scummy as fak tho - Gamma Emerald
All my completed games
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3846 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:06 am

Post by Radical Rat »

Okay Eira, I'll bite. But I won't vote for Elements today. I don't see a world in which Scum!Elements visits Scum!KJ. It would have to be some kind of weird augmentative role. Either a doctor, or something more exotic. It's hypothetically possible... but not very plausible.

Malakittens is present in both of our solves, and flipping her is likely to be very informative. Why will you not vote there while we figure out Elements when the PoE narrows?

Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3847 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:30 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 3846, Radical Rat wrote: Okay Eira, I'll bite. But I won't vote for Elements today. I don't see a world in which Scum!Elements visits Scum!KJ. It would have to be some kind of weird augmentative role. Either a doctor, or something more exotic. It's hypothetically possible... but not very plausible.
I actually gave the answer to this question, directly or indirectly to you, on Day Two. You recall?

You recall what you said, at end Day One? When you voted neither Passenger nor Fenrir?

After Joker claimed.... what was it.... well to be informed, basically, calling you a traitor, and saying Fenrir was some super special role that HAD TO DIE (read: scum really, really feared Save The Dragons and really relished that mis-elim, which Gimli and I enabled)...

You said something......

I believe you called for a vigilante, our Captain as it turns out, to shoot Killing Joke.

I mean... with how reluctant Nancy is about actually flipping Elements... Kinda see my point here? With crew having such killing power?

Like, as i said to Nancy, I'm a loyal sailor. Nothing what I say is mechanically backed up. But sheesh... there's a point when something fits and this is it.

In post 3846, Radical Rat wrote: Malakittens is present in both of our solves, and flipping her is likely to be very informative. Why will you not vote there while we figure out Elements when the PoE narrows?

No.

I've said I'll doom this crew before changing my vote.

That stands.

Even if I feel I'm right, that stands. Elements goes. Then we can discuss Killing Joke.

Enchant having died... well.... I never believed I'd say this...

But with Miller claim...

What you said about MalaKittens as, like, a traitor with killing power just slots well, in fact they might have made it difficult for scum?

Which explains maybe Elements' weird fake result on them, cos they weren't in a PT to conspire, so it was all guess work working around Gimli's claim, making Gimli trust Elements, creating more chaos and putting me, who never trusted Elements since..................................................
well.................................

since the very absolute start when they townlocked me in fact...................

So Gimli trusts elements, Eira suddenly hates Gimli and Killing Joke plays with that, while mala is 'cleared' and only you realize it's bullshit.................... with me gunning for gimli not mala cos enchant died........ when gimli already claimed, and it was all to clear Mala, while I thought it was to clear Gimli!

sorry my mind wandered off

No. I feel Mala will flip red, yes. But I know, I know, first off, that Elements flip will tell us exactly, exactly what they were doing at Killing Joke's.

Secondly, if I have to contend with both elements and nancy at the same time my sanity might just not last. Not being funny it's just sorta true.

Elements pretty much is so evasive and non-present that they never, ever draw sus.

Nancy just never won't give up. They're gonna stick with this, and that's one reason I really want this Elements flip: If they're not a roleblocker, they gotta be something?

And what they are, of course, makes Nancy very easy to sort even though I know they're scum: Easy to sort for the other crew.

Mala, in this solve, is the misguided traitor? Probably with no shot left, I mean, more than one shot is gonna be very scumsided?

So, Radical Rat, earlier I didn't want to change from Elements cos it was the only certainty I had.

Now I'm not gonna change off Elements cos it simply is the best vote and I'll have nothing less.

And I'm serious.

This isn't a good look, a decent thing from me, but I'm dead serious when I say I'm willing to walk the plank before changing my vote.

------------------

Okay damn now I gotta sleep!
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3848 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:40 am

Post by Radical Rat »

I hate that I actually kind of believe you here.

If this discussion had happened yesterday, I'd probably be okay flipping Elements. Maybe not since I thought we were in potential ELo then too...

But now that we're in definite ELo... I don't know that I can justify it. And I'm hesitant of course because I still can't trust you either.

But damn it, you make sense.

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3849 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:44 am

Post by Radical Rat »

I wish you would reconsider moving your vote. Give us another day, another spot to feed the PoE.

I know you won't, but I wish you would.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”