Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3973, Eiralox wrote: Brainticket

Pink flowers

We exist!

I exist!

Me!

Penny!
If you’re town and we lose. I’m fully blaming you for that, deal? :roll:
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3976 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 7:14 am

Post by Eiralox »

I don't believe I speak to mutineers anymore.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3977 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 7:21 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3976, Eiralox wrote: I don't believe I speak to mutineers anymore.
Extremely glad you said that and if you’re not one, then answer my questions.
In post 3972, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3970, Eiralox wrote: Well I mean I lolled a bit at that. Thanks for bringing my mood up a bit at least Nancy : )

Mean it
Once again and in detail, give me your case on Elements. Elements, same question wrt to Eira. Go!
In post 3975, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3973, Eiralox wrote: Brainticket

Pink flowers

We exist!

I exist!

Me!

Penny!
If you’re town and we lose. I’m fully blaming you for that, deal? :roll:
In post 3976, Eiralox wrote: I don't believe I speak to mutineers anymore.
Extremely glad you said that and if you’re not one, then answer my questions.
In post 3972, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3970, Eiralox wrote: Well I mean I lolled a bit at that. Thanks for bringing my mood up a bit at least Nancy : )

Mean it
Once again and in detail, give me your case on Elements. Elements, same question wrt to Eira. Go!

This one too please. tyvmia

~Double soft inno’d obtown ND39
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3978 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 7:34 am

Post by Elements »

Last game day and for most of today game day Eira has just repeated himself and refused to interact with the game. He refused to reconsider his reads based off one of his "100% certain" reads being wrong yet flips a read on a player because of their role name. The fact I was roleblocked last night makes me think Eira is the roleblocker who didn't want me to out that he was a PR. The fact Eira was also softing a PR role name earlier in the game makes me think he came up with that because my role was outed so he needed one in case i checked him. the Mala interactions from "conf town" to "scum" is just distancing and despite that him and Mala were still both effectively taunting me earlier today. I think he's also flipped his read on Flea today too
I agree with everything Elements is posting - Papa Zito
It's scummy as fak tho - Gamma Emerald
All my completed games
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3979 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 7:41 am

Post by Eiralox »

Radical Rat, Bella, Flea, ya'll saw that I softed on like... page 2? 5? Whatever? Not Day 2. Ah well. Maybe I'm just moonlogic after all and imagining that too.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3980 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 8:07 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3979, Eiralox wrote: Radical Rat, Bella, Flea, ya'll saw that I softed on like... page 2? 5? Whatever? Not Day 2. Ah well. Maybe I'm just moonlogic after all and imagining that too.
You are being unnecessarily rude to me and I’m not going to continue to tolerate it.

I want the damn quote. If you’re going to be antitown and delay answering my questions until one of the players you mentioned ask it, you are being extremely disrespectful and that isn’t okay, not by a fucking longshot.

I don’t gaf about your terrible read on me, that is not an excuse for either your rudeness or possible unwitting game throwing if you’re town here.

I derserve for you to treat me with respect. I will not say this again. :mad:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3981 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 8:11 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Softed what? I'm so confused
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3982 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 8:14 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 3981, Bellaphant wrote: Softed what? I'm so confused
Fake bosun soft that Elements thinks was D2 cos they haven't been reading
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3983 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 8:17 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3982, Eiralox wrote:
WHERE? Where is the quote I can’t find it and I will not look the other way ANYMORE if you ignore this.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3984 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 8:21 am

Post by Eiralox »

I'm just chilling with music Nancy. I said I'm done, with you and Joker manipulating me. That I meant, fully.

So.

After the way you just talked to me?

That's why I'm done talking with mutineers.

Please don't try to engage me again. You're not even solving anymore just fighting.

In-game, I want you mutineers off our ship.

Out-of game, I'm just done with things that bring toxicity out of me.

I hope you have a good time.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3985 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 8:26 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3984, Eiralox wrote:

I'm just chilling with music Nancy. I said I'm done, with you and Joker manipulating me. That I meant, fully.

So.

After the way you just talked to me?

That's why I'm done talking with mutineers.

Please don't try to engage me again. You're not even solving anymore just fighting.

In-game, I want you mutineers off our ship.

Out-of game, I'm just done with things that bring toxicity out of me.

I hope you have a good time.
I’m very serious. I am trying to solve this game and your continued disrespectful treatment of me is not okay. I’m not budging on this. I don’t care how you feel about me, it doesn’t justify you being rude and disrespectful. I’ve extremely politely requested you answer my questions multiple times, so I’m in no way over reacting to this.

This isn’t acceptable treatment from you, no matter what you are.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3986 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 8:29 am

Post by Eiralox »

You are being rude for the sake of creating chaos.

I don't know why I have to say this again: Please don't engage with me. I'm done.

Either way, I'm ignoring you from now on. If you take that personal, so be it. I know it's for the best.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3987 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 8:34 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3986, Eiralox wrote: You are being rude for the sake of creating chaos.

I don't know why I have to say this again: Please don't engage with me. I'm done.

Either way, I'm ignoring you from now on. If you take that personal, so be it. I know it's for the best.
I’m trying to solve a game and for that to happen I need your cooperation, so no. What you are asking of me is tantamount to requesting I outright gamethrow and I absolutely refuse to do that.

You don’t get to dictate what I say and/or whom I address it to. I am not being rude, I am asking you very valid questions because I need that to decide on a vote and you are deliberately being not only rude but virulently antitown by refusing to answer my extremely fair and reasonable questions.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3988 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 8:40 am

Post by Eiralox »

I will answer you, this once:

This game is solved. I will not be roped into busy work by non-crew, like Joker did with the surveys.

Furthermore, all the information you are so hard-handedly demanding from me, I have already provided. Not that this information is really pertinent to anything at hand, no, I know what you are doing but...

I have answered you, this once.

Now, for the third and final time: Please leave me alone.

If you choose not to, as I have stated, it matters little: I'm leaving you alone.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3989 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 8:44 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3983, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3982, Eiralox wrote:
WHERE? Where is the quote I can’t find it and I will not look the other way ANYMORE if you ignore this.
Once again, please answer this: where is the quote where you said this? I couldn’t find it. I’m not trying to offend you but I only have so much patience and people refusing to engage with me in good faith and/or respectfully answer my questions isn’t something anyone deserves.

If you actually object to my actual question or the context of it then fine but then explain why but for you to continue to respond to me that you adamantly refuse to respond to any of my questions

just because I happened to be the one who asked the question is rude, disrespectful and uncool.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3990 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 8:47 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3988, Eiralox wrote: I will answer you, this once:

This game is solved. I will not be roped into busy work by non-crew, like Joker did with the surveys.

Furthermore, all the information you are so hard-handedly demanding from me, I have already provided. Not that this information is really pertinent to anything at hand, no, I know what you are doing but...

I have answered you, this once.

Now, for the third and final time: Please leave me alone.

If you choose not to, as I have stated, it matters little: I'm leaving you alone.
I have multiple learning disabilities and am also an ND. I’m asking you to quote where you said that bosun thing because I looked and couldn’t find it. I probably missed it but I refuse to have a nervous breakdown trying to find it just because you insist on being uncooperative.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3991 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 8:48 am

Post by Elements »

Nancy, Eira isn't going to respond to you.
I agree with everything Elements is posting - Papa Zito
It's scummy as fak tho - Gamma Emerald
All my completed games
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3992 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 9:14 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3991, Elements wrote: Nancy, Eira isn't going to respond to you.
I may possibly be over emotional because in literally the past few days, I have gotten dumped on by several people on this site for no good reason whatsoever and my patience is at its limit. While I of course have no reason to think Eira’s doing that to me for personal reasons, I’m not going to respond especially well to intentional slights whatever their reasons.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3993 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 9:23 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3992, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3991, Elements wrote: Nancy, Eira isn't going to respond to you.
I may possibly be over emotional because in literally the past few days, I have gotten dumped on by several people on this site for no good reason whatsoever and my patience is at its limit. While I of course have no reason to think Eira’s doing that to me for personal reasons, I’m not going to respond especially well to intentional slights whatever their reasons.
But I really need answers because if it’s elo, I don’t want to vote wrong and anyone who’s interested in helping town has no valid reason not to answer my questions but yeah nevertheless, it’s still extremely unnaceptable for Eira to repeatedly continue to interact with me this way.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3994 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 9:56 am

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 3886, Eiralox wrote:
In post 3882, Elements wrote:
Meanwhile Bella claims a role name you literally gave her on a platter when I claimed and that gets no suspicion at all.
I'm actually still very suspicious of this, exactly for the reasons you stated! But, I trust Bellaphant, and that is enough.

I mean I even soft hinted that I am the BOSUN, so.... me trusting Bella has far more to do with their behavior, with my solve, than their role name. I decided to trust it cos I trust them I guess? If I were scum and Bella crew I'da cc'd that ultra-hard, maybe.
In post 26, Eiralox wrote: Bilous odours simmering under noses...
Well, that's all from me.
Nancy, it's b ilious
O sours
S immersing
U nder
N oses

That eira posted.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3995 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 9:57 am

Post by Bellaphant »

I have no idea why they fake softed tho. I haven't had a clear answer
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #3996 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 9:59 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 3987, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3986, Eiralox wrote: You are being rude for the sake of creating chaos.

I’m trying to solve a game and for that to happen I need your cooperation, so no. What you are asking of me is tantamount to requesting I outright gamethrow and I absolutely refuse to do that.

You don’t get to dictate what I say and/or whom I address it to. I am not being rude, I am asking you very valid questions because I need that to decide on a vote and you are deliberately being not only rude but virulently antitown by refusing to answer my extremely fair and reasonable questions.
Nancy you know I love you, but a line has been drawn an you gotta respect that, game or not. <3
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3997 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:04 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 3995, Bellaphant wrote: I have no idea why they fake softed tho. I haven't had a clear answer
I'm a loyal sailor what else can I do?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3998 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:12 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Why would you soft what's clearly not your role?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #3999 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:12 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

Honestly I am going to SR Eira for that.

As a VT why would you try and crumb something for later to potentially save your booty unless malintent? Claiming it doesn't sit well with me either tbh

Also realising my brain if FUBAR'd and I'm going to be able to get properly in gear for this, so I'm just going to skim the ISOs anyway and make some notes of anything that stands out.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”